• Published 28th Jun 2012
  • 4,993 Views, 43 Comments

Spike's Girl Trouble - FelixDawn



This is a Sparity, AppleSpike and RainbowSpike fic

  • ...
144
 43
 4,993

Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own the My Little Pony or any of its characters.


It was a nice peaceful morning as Spike was walking to the Sweet Apple Acres when he heard arguments that comes from the farm, the baby dragon rise a eyes brow and go to see what is going on. When he arrive to the scene he saw his two friends Applejack and Rainbow Dash arguing.


"I saw him first!" Shouts Rainbow Dash.


"I met Spike first!" Shouts Applejack.


"That does not mean he it's yours!" Rainbow Dash respond with an aggressive way.


Applejack and Rainbow Dash were giving each other death glares on a open field. Both girls were teens and both quite pretty, strong and tough athletes, they both liked this baby boy dragon named Spike.


"Won't those two ever stop bickering over everything?" Spike asked quietly himself. Spike walk between Applejack and Rainbow Dash who were glaring each other down.


"Girls stop already don't fight over me and to be honest, Dash and Applejack, why you two would go for me? Even I know I'm not your kind of guy, please knock it off!" Spike yelled and both girls moved away from each other.


"Oh sugarcube... she started it and she try to stealing you for me!" Applejack wrapped her arms around Spike, "She's mean and nasty to me!"


"I did not start this fight Spike.. she the one who start this!" Rainbow Dash grabbed a hold of Spike's arm.


"Hey... hoofs off my dragon!" Applejack told to Rainbow Dash.


"You're dragon, He never said he likes you! Therefore Spike is not your dragon... Get your hoofs off of Spike!" Rainbow Dash said back.


Both girls started glaring each other down again.


The baby dragon sweatdrop over the situation, "Oh why me...!" Spike said as they mare tried to pull him close to each others.


Applejack got so mad she pounded the grass with her hoofs, "You think you know him, huh? I know him better that you!" Applejack gives a strong hug to Spike.


"He's not the type to be a two-timer... He told me he loves me... In fact, he says I'm his favorite mare!" Applejack said.


Spike tries to get air because the farm pony, Applejack is hugging him very thigh.


"Spike is mine!" Yell Applejack.


"In your dream cowgirl!" Yell Rainbow Dash back.


"Girls... GIRLS, don't fight about me! please knock it off!" Spike yelled and both girls as he separated them and free himself for Applejack tight hug.


Suddenly both girls were floating through the air with a blue like magic sparkle, is come from the white unicorn Rarity, she walked up to Spike, who stared confusedly at the spot where the two girls have once stood at, "Sorry ladies, but he's my Spikey-Wikey, and he loves me most!"


"Oh because you stupid mane you have. I going to make him to love me!" Rainbow Dash said.


"No I going to make him to love me!" Applejack said.


Rarity go mad on Applejack and Rainbow Dash, "Don't you DARE TAKE HIM FROM ME!" She quick calm herself and look Spike, "Oh Spikey-Wikey forget about those two and be with me... I need help in my Carousel Boutique!"


"Well... I have to assist and I need to get some apple-pie for her!" Spike said.


Then, Applejack and Rainbow Dash pushed themselves off of the white unicorn magic, "Yeah, so get your frilly little hoofs away from my dragon!" Applejack yelled angrily.


"I think NOT!" Rarity said scoffed.


Applejack and Rainbow Dash, grinned and lunged at Rarity. While both girls beat the white unicorn, Spike silently walked away.


"Well, at least I'm free right now!" Spike said walking to Ponyvillage.


Spike walked down the road towards the library holding a apple-pie on he dragon heands, he wasn't alone of course, he was accompanied by Apple Bloom and together they walked towards the library.


"Thanks for helping me Apple Bloom I do not what I would do if I back home without the pies!" Spike said.


"Not a problem Spike!" Apple Bloom said with a smile, "I'm glad to help you!"


"Luckily you were there and you offered to help me when your sister is fighting with Rainbow Dash and Rarity!" Spike said


"Wow Spike you must be a lucky dragon my sister never fight like that at least she really like you!" Apple Bloom said with a amused expression.


They then reached the library.


"Well thanks again Apple Bloom!" Spike said and take the apple-pie that Apple Bloom was holding.


Spike and Apple Bloom wave to each other, the young pony farm walks toward the Sweet Apple Acres when Spike go inside of the library.


The day sky tun into a night sky as everypony is watching the starts, Applejack watched Spike walking toward the rest of the gangs she couldn't help thinking how Spike look in a cowboy suit.


Rainbow Dash watched from a distance as Spike join to Twilight and sat down on the purple unicorn side, Rainbow Dash would love to have Spike sat next to her.


Rarity can not see Spike well as she has on her neck a cuellera and she has a swollen eye, she was not happy over the situation. Sweetie Bell tried her best to not to laugh on Rarity.


In the next day Spike woke up and walk to the bathroom to take a shower and brush he teeth after have a small breakfast the baby dragon walk to Twilight and speak to her, "Twilight can I ask you something?"


"Sure spike, what's on your mind?" Twilight said.


Spike rubbed the back of he head, "Well.. um... I do not know why every time I'm with Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow Dash the three start fighting for me!"


Twilight shake her head in disbelieving, "Ow spike... you seriously need to control that swag of yours!"


"But I can't hurt their feelings... If I tell Rarity that I don't like her, then she would cry in till flood all Equestria. If I tell Rainbow Dash and Applejack!" Spike gulp in nervous, " I... I can not imagine what they going to do with me!"


"Well, why you not ask Princess Cadence or her husband Shining Armor about this problem?" The purple unicorn suggested.


"I'm going to try... Thank you, Twilight!" Spike ran to the library door and run to the Ponyvillage train.