• Published 31st Jul 2017
  • 4,654 Views, 58 Comments

spike's new brother - johnnyomon21



spike is suffers a great heart break. and it makes him to want to leave his wrold for the human world. but he is stop by his new brother. only to find out they are desnited for a great journey of there lives.

  • ...
40
 58
 4,654

chapter 11 Spike and the apples mending the fences objection! part 1

“I object to this union!”

Suddenly every pony's head turned towards the entrance of the West side of the farm as they had only one question on her mind. Apple family: Who the hay would object to this! Granny Smith turned to the two ponies with one eyebrow cocked open as she gave a stern look. Granny Smith: Well, well, well if it is not Auntie and Uncle Orange. Auntie Orange was an earth pony like the rest of the family. She lived in Manehattan with her husband Uncle Orange. She had light brilliant cerulean eyes as her mane was a light Amber. Her coat was a pale light grayish Olive as she had a beauty Mark on her right cheek, her Cutie Mark was a picture of three slices of oranges. Her husband, Uncle Orange as other ponies knew him as Moseley orange. His eyes were light cyan, his mane a light pistachio, his coat was a light gold, and he was applejack's uncle by blood. However, Granny Smith never took her eyes off them. Granny Smith:’ “My, my, my what’s the special occasion?”

“You know for many years I tried to get you to come to these reunions and these meetings, and after all this time you picked this one to finally show up to?”
She opened both eyes and squinted at Auntie Orange with anger, “You have got a lot of nerve sister."

Spike and Applejack and the others were shocked to see and hear how Granny Smith was acting. None of them have ever seen her this mad before; it was a look of anger of the worst kind, crazy mixed with disappointment. Auntie Orange only gave her a glare Auntie Orange:
You bet I have some nerves, and for your information, I am trying to keep Applejack from making one of the biggest mistakes of her life.”

Now the moment she said this Applejack nearly pounced on her and beat the living crap out of her. Not because of what she said but whom she was saying it to as Auntie Orange was looking at Spike as she said this. Meanwhile, on the East side of the farm, Big Mac, Apple Bloom, Candy Apple, and the others were cowering in fear of two furious alicorns, mainly Celestia and Twilight.

Twilight’s aura was so fierce and dense; lightning started to form crackling all around her. Celestia was far worse, flames were surrounding her instead of lightning. Her mane and tail had turned into pure fire, and both of her eyes were glowing pure white. Big Mac did not know what to do here he had to deal with two great mares one a concerned mother the other a fiancé of the groom in question. So far his mind came up blank however they were only two fillies that didn’t back down. Yep, it was none other than Apple Bloom and Candy Apple only rolled their eyes at the two princes'

Apple Bloom: “And they call us the little fillies."

She said sarcastically looking to Candy Apple and the gave applebloom given her sharp look in return Candy Apple:

“You said it, you know for princesses over 1000 years old you think Celestia would have a better grip of her anger…”

Twilight I can understand seeing how she messed up big time with Spike and doesn't want to see him hurt anymore but celesta had come on. Apple Bloom nodded in agreement.

Apple Bloom: "Yep, but what can you do?” She is a mama hen at what Auntie Orange said did not help matters.”

Upon hearing this Big Mac turned his head towards the two little fillies with a proud smile. Big Mac: “You two more grown up and I thought.”

However, they only looked at him with a sarcastic look on their faces:

"Well, somepony gotta be around here!”

Suddenly all three turned their heads when they heard Celestia growl, Celestia:

“How dare she!”

Twilight repeated her. Twilight:

“How dare she!”

Twilight growled a little louder. Big Mac Candy Apple and Apple Bloom look at each other. As for the other fillies and Colts they decide to head back to the Apple family house they did not want anything to do with this anymore especially with two great princesses powering themselves up. Big Mac Apple Bloom and Candy Apple slowly trotted up to the two princesses Big Mac tried to be the voice of reason Big Mac:

“Princess Celestia… Twilight now we know what Auntie Orange said wasn't right but she sti”—

However, before he could say anymore, he was caught off by Celestia and Twilight at that point their anger had reached its peak and exploded with tempest fury. Celestia:

“How dare that miserable excuse of a mare!? She is charcoal!; her ashes will scatter ashes over canterlot gardens to fertilize the castle's plants!”

Replied Twilight with equal fury

“She?!'' and she is saying he is nothing but a mistake!

“When I get through with her! she’s going to be wondering how I beat her to death with her skull!!!”

Big Mac immediately backed away if he didn't, Big Mac would surely die on the spot as he coward like a little puppy. However, Candy Apple and Apple Bloom were more worried about Celestia and Twilight tipping off the rest of the family that they were spying on them. Apple Bloom quickly turns to Candy Apple with a determined look on her face Apple Bloom:

“Candy Apple get the anti-magic proof rope that zecora gave me for just an emergency!”

Candy Apple only stared at her confused Candy Apple:

“Why would she give you something like that!”

Applebloom only shrugged her shoulders Apple Bloom:

“Two days before the family came, I told Zecora about everything that went down…”

Candy Apple only looked at her sharply.

”Aw!”

She replied

“Smart mare

did I not write down the spell 15 minutes ago!?

Shouted the princes's Apple Bloom nodded Celestia only looked at her confused Celestia:

Three months!

You see with us wasting so much time on you the potion about there is not enough to make another plus the ingredients for the potion take three months to grow in the everfree.

Applejack then looked at the TV screen it was started to fade in and out and strained to hold itself in the air she then pointed a hoof Apple Bloom:

All three hoof faced themselves and shook their heads in disappointment. Apple Bloom had enough, she was missing out on knowing what's going on with Spike and Applejack.

"Well, it's not like we are going to end her… I just think maybe a day or two on the moon would teach her a lesson …or replied Twilight maybe as a stone statue in the gardens for a week nothing permanent."

Celestia and Twilight gave them frowns Celestia:

"Aw, tarnation you gotta be kidding me!? Really!!"

At that moment Celestia and Twilight both let out a small –gee as they did Big Mac's eyes shot once again wide open to the size of watermelons Big Mac:

"Yeah, how do we know Twilight will not turn Aunty onto stone or Celestia send her to the moon?"

Candy Apple nodded in agreement Candy Apple:

"How do we know they're not just acting Celestia, you have 1000 years' worth of practice and can easily be pulling the wool over our eyes?"

Replied Apple Bloom with an even Sterner look as they looked towards the princess's Apple Bloom:

"Same here."

Reply Candy Apple with a Stern look,

"Hold it!"

all of a sudden he was cut off by yellow hoof whom belong to none other than Apple Bloom as well as a Golden Candy Apple colored hoof which belong to Candy Apple

"Well, I'm just glad to see you back to your usual self's know hold still so I can untie-"

Big Mac's Stern look softened a great deal as it went from a snarl to a smile

Twilight nodded twilight: "She is right I'm the last pony to think they have Spike's best interest after what I've done these last few days…. I'm so ashamed of myself."

"You are right, Big Mac, I was foolish. I cannot believe I acted as such like I said there was one of two members of every family that might not agree with this and it is up to Spike to get them to understand and accept that being into the family."

Suddenly Twilight and Celestia looked towards each other and then looked ashamed that Big Mac was right here. They were acting like two complete idiots. Moreover, they just got tied up by two little fillies. They took a good look at the past few minutes, and they were regretting every second of it. They looked at each other once again and nodded having sanity, and logical back to their heads looked at Big Mac with smiles Big Mac:

"Celestia first you over thousand years old Celestia! I know Spike is your son but that not give you the right to threaten another pony especially one of my kin! You said so yourself Spike needs to do this himself if he doesn't what's the purpose!?"

He looked towards

"Really!? It has come to this, us tying you up like we were at some rodeo show!"

They both shouted in unison as they stuck out their chests and pride and in the victory. Big Mac's smile was quickly fading into a snarl as he went over to the two bound princesses who were just about to shout at him. However, they noticed the look on his face suddenly, Celestia and Twilight eyes widened, and the ears folded to the back of their heads as Big Mac slammed his hooves just inches away from them as he shouted at the top of his lungs. Big Mac:

"Darn right!"

Candy Apple and Apple Bloom nodded in agreement

"Yall took on two powerful princesses and beat him. That just goes to show every pony you don't need powerful magic to be strong."

he said with a smile

"I'm proud of you two little fillies."

The moment he landed into the dust cloud the ties of battle quickly turned into their favor. Big Mac used his strength and pinned Celestia and Twilight to the ground. They struggled and tried to use their magic to levitate him off them, but the little fillies were quicker. They tied their horns up first blocking the magic and then they proceed to tie them off as if they were at a rodeo show. When it was all said and done Celestia and Twilight were on their back, their hooves sticking up in the air.

Bound Celestia and Twilight did everything they could to get away from the little fillies, but they were farm girls and knew how to tie a knot, and for extra, for caution, Candy Apple got an extra set of rope and tied their wings to their sides. They all had scuffed marks from battle, nothing too serious. Big Mac was out of breath though as he was heaving heavily, but he looked at the two little fillies and smiled proudly. Big Mac:

"yeehaw!"

Big Mac took off in a full gallop and jumped 5 feet near and dove right into the dust cloud shouting

"That's it! Hold on kids , I'm coming!"

She then ducked her and charged right back into the dust cloud, Big Mac had had enough as well Big Mac:

"All right, that does it, no more sweet Candy Apple!"

Suddenly the two princesses looked behind them, but it was too late Candy Apple, and Apple Bloom had pounced on them from behind. A small dust cloud had formed. You could hear the struggle of the two princesses and the two fillies at one point Candy Apple was knocked about the dust cloud and skidded on her back. Big Macs gasped in fear, afraid that they hurt her, but she quickly got back up. Candy Apple:

"NOW!"

Celestia and Twilight only looked at him confused, but he gave them no time to respond as she shouted at the pub of his lungs Big Mac:

"Highnesses this for your own good…"

Big Mac at point had enough as he noticed Candy Apple and Apple Bloom were close enough to use the rope. Big Mac closed his eyes and then opened them as he took in a deep breath Big Mac: forgive me your-

"That's right with all power and influence you’d be surprised how many mouths we can keep shut, now stand aside Big Mac… "

Big Mac's eyes went wide he could not believe he heard this from his Princess and Twilight was no better Twilight:

"Don't worry Big Mac Spike won't know a thing, after all, all I have to do is erase the memories that she ever existed…"

He asked fearfully. Celestia was the first one to address them while she did he swore he heard crazy background music in the back Celestia:

"Ladies?"

For a few seconds that seem to work on them down as their auras dissipated. At first, Big Mac though they did not have to do anything at all. That logic and reasoning had finally come back to the two, but then a sinister smile crept on their faces, you know the face Twilight made when she did not have a friendship lesson to give to Celestia here, yeah both of them made that kind of face. Big Mac's went white as a sheet Big Mac:

"Ladies I know you are mad….. However, maybe Auntie Orange has a reason why she feels this way every pony does, look all am just saying if Y'all do this and Spike finds out he will never forgive ya'll".

Big Mac then trotted up to Twilight Celestia as Candy Apple, and Apple Bloom snuck up from behind. Big Mac gulped a little bit. This had to be the craziest thing he had ever done except for that tiny dressed up as a female for his little sister for the social event, but that is another story. Big Mac came right up to the two angry alicorns and smiled sheepishly Big Mac:

"Darn it! Let's get this over with Apple Bloom, do what you need to do."

He replied a little sarcastically

"Well."

Candy Apple went to the saddle bag and grabbed rope as she made her way to Apple Bloom. Apple Bloom raised a hoof Candy Apple stopped midway and was puzzled until Apple Bloom moved her eyes to the behind Celestia, and Twilight Candy Apple realize what she was planning it was a two-pronged attack Apple Bloom would try to distract Celestia and Twilight while hopefully her and Big Mac becoming from behind. Candy Apple went to Big Mac and told him of the plan, whispering it in his ear. At first Big Mac thought they were both crazy as he was still cowering in fear, but then they told him about the magic blocking rope that Zecora made for just an occasion. He thought about for a few seconds Big Mac:

"Same thing! Now go to the saddlebag and get the rope and hurry!"

She replied sarcastically Apple Bloom gave her the same look back

"She is the only one you know!"

Candy Apple only rolled her eyes,

"One of the wisest zebras I know."

Apple Bloom gave her a smile

."

Apple Bloom shook her head once again with disappointment and surprise that Celestia was this foolish Apple Bloom: Yes and now why did you write down a spell version, I have never done it as a spell. I'm not a unicorn, that's why I went to learn from Zecora. It took a few minutes for Celestia to process what she had heard as did for Twilight. The wheels in their heads were turning then coming to complete stop as they both realized Apple Bloom was right there was no guarantee that it works as a spell.

It was originally created to be used by alchemy. Alchemy needs ingredients, runes and a particular method. It's basically its own formal science. You must have everything in the right order, or it won't work or worse it could end up disastrous. As for spell one only needs the right incantation and the right amount of magic to attitude to breathe life into it for unicorns it is not that hard, but that is not the problem the problem is that the spell Celestia had written down was utterly and completely useless without the ingredients from the everfree forest. all the spell words were words on paper.

Twilight and Celestia looked at each other and closed their eyes in embarrassment, and foolishness. as both looked at Apple Bloom and the others and whispered softly in unison Celestia and Twilight: where sorry. Apple Bloom smiled in victory. I forgive you she said but as she gave them a Stern look, but that doesn't mean I'm going untie you just yet. Celestia and Twilight were about to argue with her until she stated the rules. Apple Bloom: To make sure you don't do anything you have to make a promise. The two alicorns looked at each other and smiled deviously they would make a pledge is just one that….They might not keep.

Moreover, Apple Bloom knew what they were scheming all too well known as she still gave them a Stern look this, ain't just any old promise twilight eyes widened as she began to stutter twilight: a-a-Apple Bloom p-p-please not that!! Celestia now looked at her former student with worry, but she did not have to wait long. Apple Bloom: you both have to pinkie pie promise not to do anything harmful to any of my kin, and let Spike and Applejack handle things as they have been doing so far.

Celeste's eyes shot wide open after she heard the words pinkie pie promise Celestia had tears of pity forming in the corner of her eyes she looked up at Apple Bloom with pithy and sorrow of a heartbroken mother. Celestia: please Apple Bloom anything but that! I beg you! But Apple Bloom wasn't buying it, nope she said shaking her head to the side the moment she did Celeste face changed as he only hoped up her cheeks as her tears magically disappeared in an instant… Little demon she mumbled under her breath Twilight gasped at her mentor, but Apple Bloom only lowered her face towards Celestia as they were now at eye level she gave Celestia a sly smirk. Apple Bloom: says the overgrown filly having a fit; she then backed away from Celestia well she replied do you promise…oh, you don't have to do the motions, but you do have to make the pledge.well, come on I don't know how long this potion will hold on until it collapses.

Celestia and Twilight look at each other realizing there was no other way. They felt more embarrassed than angry back to little fillies, and a farm stallion got the better of them, but they did not want to waste what time they had with the TV, so they decided to make the promise though they didn't like it. They both looked at each other and nodded in unison as they looked towards Apple Bloom Candy Apple and Big Macintosh and said in unison. Celestia and Twilight: cross my heart and hope to fly stick a cupcake in my eye, I pinkie promise. As they both finished, Apple Bloom Big Mac and Candy Apple smiled. Apple Bloom then looked over to Big Mac and Candy Apple and nodded her head towards the two signaling Big Mac and Candy Apple to untie them.

Which they did as Celestia and Twilight got up stretching their hooves and wings when they were done Celestial leaned over to Twilight. Celestia: Remind me never to get on the wrong side of the apples…ever. Twilight whispered back, same here! Just then most of the little fillies and Colts were done playing in the house and came back to the TV to see if the commotion had calmed down. One of the little fillies trotted up to Apple Bloom and the others, little filly: Excuse me Apple Bloom but is it safe to come back here now? Apple Bloom nodded her head Apple Bloom: Yep! Everything's fine now come on! Let's see what's going on!! At that Apple Bloom and the others gathered around the TV and watched on.

Meanwhile, back on the West side, the farm Granny Smith was utterly appalled by what Auntie Orange just said knowing she was directing it toward Spike. Granny Smith: What in tarnation do you mean by mistake?! Spike is a handsome, young Dragon! I'm not sure if the word has reached you yet but Spike saved Applejack from an Old Scar and saved the family farm, and he and Applejack have known each other for a long time now. So what gives you the right to say this is a big mistake? Asked Granny Smith giving Auntie Orange a stern glare the tension between the two was so thick you could cut it with a knife and if you did it would cause an explosion.

Auntie Orange only rolled her eyes "Yeah right" she replied sarcastically, you expect me to believe a Dragon that just turned into a teenager beats one of the oldest creatures in equestrian history, a being so old that even predates Celestia!? Applejack had more than enough as she ready herself for battle with her aunt as she trotted up to her until Applejack was only inches away from her face Applejack was already sick to death of her ranting's she did not mind if Aunty Orange thought she made a poor choice that was her opinion after all.

That ended when she bought her Dragon into question, that's when she had enough. Applejack: Now listen here you arrogant stuck up mare... Auntie Orange recoiled from Applejack words she looked at her like she was crazy Auntie Orange: Excuse me!? Applejack didn't move, you heard me she replied in an angry tone. I don't mind you talking about me and my life choices. I will make them if you approve or not… However, when somepony dares to call my integrity as the element of honesty and Spike's heart into question you have crossed a major line. Have you forgotten I'm the element of honesty!? And as such I cannot lie... Plus I don't know…oh yeah I was there when it happened! I was the one that was almost killed! And Spike out of the kindness of his heart put his own life on the line to save me and my family's farm. She then squinted her eyes at her so go ahead call me and my Dragon liars.

Auntie Orange looked like she was about to lose herself to her anger until Uncle Orange stuck his hoof in between them. At first Auntie Orange looked like she was about to chew him out but the cold hard stare stopped her. He looked at her with disappointment as he shook his head. Mrs. Orange ears folded to the back of her head. Honey he replied in a firm voice you said you wouldn't do this you promised me you would come here and discuss this like adults that you would support Applejack and now you're acting like this!? He placed a hoof over his face and shook his head side to side. I should have known it was a lie… and that you were going to act like this!..... he sighed deeply and looked towards Applejack. applejack he said with a warm loving tone. I am so sorry about my wife's outburst and the things she said…. But she also has a reason why she's acting like this.

Before he could say anymore, Applejack cut him off Applejack: you alright?! What in the name of all that is Equestria does she have a reason to act like this! She's acting like Spike is some good for nothing low down snake in the grass! As she hasn't even tried to get to know him…. It is because I do not want to lose you like I lost your mother.

Applejack and the others turned around to see a defeated Auntie Orange now sobbing her mane had deflated and began to unravel from her usual style. At that moment Applejack's anger disappeared, and she was wondering only one question. Applejack: What do you mean lose me? Auntie Orange did her best to compose herself as she began to explain herself. She first looked to Spike giving him an apologetic Aunty Orange: Look first of all Spike I am so sorry I said those things about you…. She took a deep breath and exhaled. See the Apples and Oranges did not always get along, at one point the Oranges were disowned by the family.

Every family member of the Apples gasped in shock except for Granny Smith, Yep replied Granny Smith. Island mother, my grandma, told me all about that. That was the dumbest decision the head of the Apples ever made in my opinion. Uncle Orange nodded his head and began explaining to Mr. Orange: You see Applejack, the leader of the family back then, was a very stubborn pony who believed in ancient traditions. So well my side of the family did not agree to his old traditions. One side believed in planting only apple trees and the other found in planting just more than apples at that time the head of the family cold stone disowned my side of the family for many years. Applejack and Spike couldn't believe it, the apples disowning family?! Granny Smith noticed Applejack and Spike's reactions as she addressed them Granny Smith: I am sorry to say honey, but it's true, she then turned to Auntie Orange her face for concern and worry. I think I know where you are finally coming from, but I let you tell that tale. Spike and Applejack looked to each other rather than other then towards Auntie Orange Mr. orange trotted over to his wife and placed her hooves around her embracing her into a hug.

Auntie Orange once again took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she opened them again she exhaled bracing herself recalling her hurtful past. Auntie Orange: you see Applejack. I was born and raised in Manehattan with your mother. so it was not easy with the mom we had me and your mom and your uncles come from a long line of mechanics and blacksmiths. some that served under Celestia herself, we had worked for her for centuries as such we were eventually given the title of a noble house.

Meanwhile on the East side of the farm upon hearing this Twilight and the others snapped their heads to Celestia sighed realizing what they were asking she nodded her head in agreement Celestia: What she says is true her family created some of the best weapons housing you name it…. Though each head had one major flaw, I think it is best if you heard and saw yourself. She then motioned to turn towards the towards back the TV as every pony looked at to each other in confusion. They did so on the west side of the farm Auntie Orange: you see Applejack my mother was a very stubborn and old traditional pony, but she took tradition to a whole other level. Her name was Iron Heart and it was either her way or the highway! Auntie Orange proceeded to raise a voice at that last statement which startled Applejack and Spike, but Spike had a funny feeling he was getting was were getting to the heart of the matter.

Spike was puzzled as to why this was getting her so upset…. Then he suddenly remembered the stone cold relationship with the family and then it clicked face palmed. Applejack quickly turned to him worried but he waved his right claw to let her know he was okay. He then turned his attention towards Auntie Orange with a sympathetic look on his face. She looked at him, the dragon didn't realize yet until he put two and two together. Spike: let me guess your mother was like stone cold if you do not love anything other than black Smith and mechanics you either disowned or treated poorly. Suddenly Applejack's heart sank to a stomach she had put two and two together as well. Applejack: Auntie Orange you don't mean to tell me out of 13 siblings you and mom were the only ones not having Mechanic/blacksmith like cutie marks!?

Auntie Orange cringed, Applejack did not notice that Auntie Orange and had tears forming in her eyes as she began to cry a little Auntie Orange: Yes me and your mother with the only two in the history of our family not to have any interest in black Smith thing or mechanics. When we finally got her cutie marks it was a happy and dark day. We were happy when we got them. However, when our mother found out she made me and your mom's life miserable our father had passed away many moons before. We had only our brothers. They stood up for us but since mother was the head of the family, and we were all so young back then, let's just say it did not help much. So in secret we grew a little garden. I grew oranges. Your mother grew apples, for many months we kept it a secret that is until the day we got our cutie marks.

Me, and your mom got up early one morning. We went to check on our crops and that's when we saw that the two trees we had planted with our own were bearing fruit. We each took a fruit from the trees and bit into each when it happened I received my orange cutie mark, and your mother received a cutie mark of a big green apple that was cut in half. We were so proud however it was short-lived. Apparently our mother had grown suspicious of our actions and followed us to the garden. She shouted at the top of her lungs on what we were doing and she noticed our marks. With complete anger and disgust she burned down our trees. Auntie Orange was crying at every single word. Mr. Orange only hugged his wife even tighter, Mr. Orange: you see Applejack. I I had been trying to court your aunt here for months, but since I was not a mechanic her mother would not even let me speak to her after the incident. she snuck over to my house and told me what happened. When I found out I was appalled by her mother's actions, that's when I introduced her to cousin Matlock.

He came to visit my family to reconcile. He stated to my parents that he wanted the family to join back together as a whole and that he was sorry for what his grandfather did to my side of the household. At first my mother and father did know what to make of it. The oranges had resented the apples for so long they did not know if they could give it to them, but cousin Matlock didn't give up and in time we forgave. Auntie Orange stopped crying and looked at her husband with a loving smile. I remember that she replied that was the day I met him I was walking towards the market after what my mother had done, still crying my eyes out. I couldn't believe she would do that to me, one for children! I was hungry and decided to stop at an Apple stand to buy some apples to eat and that's when I met him. He was by far the largest stallion I had ever seen towering over me at nine hooves tall. He was a Crimson red-coated stallion with an orange beard and he was balled. Granny Smith laughed at that last comment Granny Smith: Yep that's my husband all right! He may have looked intimidating to the others, but to me, he had one of the biggest hearts of all, heck that is why I married him. Auntie Orange smiled at Granny Smith. Indeed he did. I remember when I met him he just took one look at me and asked me what was wrong.

I looked at him puzzled but he said these words to me. Matlock Apple: child I've been around the block more than my fair share and I can see a mare that comes from a strict family one that will ever let her grow into what she can be… You wouldn't be from the Iron Heart family by any chance? Auntie Orange took a shallow gulp that was all Matlock needed to know he then proceeded to reach into one of his saddlebag she had strapped to his waist he pulled out a map and a letter and gave it to Auntie Orange Auntie Orange was confused, but he raised hoof. Matlock Apple: not now when you are ready to open it will make sense, now if you excuse me I must get on my way home. Before he left he leaned in and whispered into her ear just so you know you're welcomed to my home any time.

As he took off Auntie Orange was more confused than before but still upset. I made my way back and went to my room after checking on my sister. I went to my room and closed the door and just cried. I cried for 30 minutes straight. That'sstraight that's when I noticed the letter on my nightstand that Mr. Matlock gave me and pondered on his words. So to satisfy my curiosity, I opened the letter and was shocked and happy at the same time. It said if you need a place to start a new come to Sweet Apple acres in Ponyville I have left you a map and some bits for you and your sister expecting you two soon signed Big Matlock Apple. I could not believe it. He just gave me the keys for me and your mom to have a new life and the next morning I certainly took advantage of it! When my mother saw me and my sister with our bags packed she asked us where we were going, I told her that we were leaving and never coming back… Also, to get this she cried the great and powerful Iron Heart, one of the most strictest ponies in Manehattan. Broke down right in front of your mother and me. We looked at each other and only looked at her in disappointment.

We were not the only ones, your Uncle's finally stood up to her at full force saying they were also leaving the next week to live their lives to the fullest. I used the bits to get us to Ponyville and the moment we arrived it changed our lives for the better. Applejack and Spike smiled at this but then suddenly Applejack had a question she needed solving. Applejack gives Auntie Orange an odd look Applejack: Auntie Orange how old were you and my mom? Auntie Orange rubbed the bottom of her chin with her hoof. Let's see she replied, trying to remember. I was about 18 at the time and I think your mother was 14, Why do you ask? Applejack's eyes widened and chuckled furiously; she then composed herself and looked towards Auntie Orange once again smiling, Applejack: how long did it take mom to get her cutie, Mark? Auntie Orange once again tapped her chin well she replied I was 15 when I got mine like I said before we were late bloomer's and have to say ten years Applejack chuckled furiously once again and once again supposed to self. did she by chance do many rather crazy things to try and get a cutie mark? Auntie Orange looked at her with shock white as she replied. She did all kinds of things and it got her into a lot of trouble? Why— fillies voice: OH COME ON! Suddenly every pony and Dragon at the table looked around to try to find the source of the scream while they were searching, Both Granny Smith and Applejack knew who it was. Applejack looked to Granny Smith and winked. Granny Smith returned the gesture as Applejack whispered under her breath Applejack: Poor little Apple Bloom hang in there you'll get your cutie Mark one day sis…. I just hope you don't take too long heh..hehe Meanwhile on the East side of the farm Apple Bloom was holding the TV shaking it fiercely as the others try to calm her down Apple Bloom: 10 years!? It took mom 10 years to get her cutie Mark!? I'm already 11! She then pressed her head against the TV and slid down to the ground. I'm doomed ! She replied dramatically, however, Celestia and the others were laughing their butts off. Celestia had heard about Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and scootaloo's attempts to get their cutie Marks. Now Apple Bloom finds out her mother waited ten years to get others she felt sorry for the little filly.

Celestia: do not fret little Apple Bloom I am sure you get your cutie Mark when the time is right. Twilight and Big Mac decided to step in and back Celestial up. Twilight: She's right Apple Bloom your cutie Mark will appear when it's time. Big Mac nodded at the two of them Big Mac: That’s right little sis. However, Candy Apple was not among them Candy Apple knew this was a sore subject and Apple Bloom wisely snuck away. Moreover, Apple Bloom gave them the meanest glare she could give as she growled all at three of them Apple Bloom: That is easy for everypony to say, ya'll got all of your cutie marks when you were young like you was supposed to! Big Mac, Celestia, and Twilight all looked to the side looking away sheepishly at Apple Bloom realizing she was right and trying to make sure they didn't get themselves hurt by the little angry filly.

Meanwhile, back on the West side, the farm Auntie Orange continued her story orange: After a week's worth of traveling me and your mother finally made it to Sweet Apple Acres. She then looked at Granny Smith while Mr. Matlock invited us in. While a certain Mrs. Smith was kind of shocked to see us. Applejack Granny Smith chuckled Granny Smith: Oh I remember I also a member Mr. Orange here coming right after you. Mr. Orange only smiled and chuckled Mr. Orange: That is true. When I found out the mare of my dreams was finally free of her mother I went to Ponyville on the next train to make sure, I paid for the fastest train I also, learned they had also going to move to Sweet Apple Acres, so I just moved up the timetable he replied with a smile. Granny Smith smiled at him in return Granny Smith: Yep that is also the day applejack's mama met Applejack soon-to-be pop! Granny Smith squealed at that last part. Applejack ears perked up. Applejack: So that's how my mom and dad met! Granny Smith only nodded, you bet.

She then went into the details of how the two met. Sweet Apple acres 15 years ago; Mrs. Smith was cleaning the main house of Sweet Apple Acres. She has spent all morning cooking, cleaning, and doing the chores and she was just finishing up when suddenly she heard a knock at the door. Mrs. Smith: Who in the world could that be? I'm not expecting any company? she opened the door to see two young mares standing before her. It washer it was Auntie Orange and her little sister, Auntie Orange looked at Mrs. Smith nervously as Mrs. Smith only raised her right eyebrow up, looking at her funny like what the hay are you doing here?! um replied Auntie Orange nervously as she reached into a saddlebag and pulled out the letter that Matlock gave to her Auntie Orange: I was told by Mr. Matlock if I need a place to stay that I could come here as the letter that he gave me. Auntie Orange slowly handed the letter over to Mrs. Smith who still only had her right eyebrow cocked up. Mrs. Smith took the letter slowly from her hoof and began to read it. As she scanned the page, her eyes narrowed and then opened wide in shock. She slowly turned around towards the fleet of stairs that led to the second floor of the house as she yelled at the top of her lungs Mrs. Smith: Big Matlock Apple! Get your flank down here and explain this!

Auntie Orange and her sister folded their ears back worried but Matlock was not expecting the two. He knew this was coming and he was majorly afraid of his wife at that moment. She was once the toughest farm mares that ever lived heck, that was one of the reasons he married her not only was she kind but she was tough. however, had been married to her for so long he learned a thing or two how to deal with her when she got mad. Matlock looked at his wife then at the two mares and smiled. Matlock: Well I see you got my letter and I'm glad you decided to come. He then turned to his wife who was tapping one of her hooves in frustration. As she took a deep breath and exhaled. Matlock, she replied calmly I know you like to help every pony you can, but you can at least talk to me first about it. Here I am doing my chores when suddenly two strange mares pop out of nowhere…. Iron heart replied Matlock in a neutral tone Granny Smith only looked at him confused Mrs. Smith: yes I know about the iron heart clan what about them? Matlock looked to the two young mares and then back to his wife Matlock: say hello to her two daughters Mrs. Smith only shook her head not believing a word her husband just said. Matlock caught on to this quickly Matlock: don't just take my word for it, ask them yourself. As she did just that she turned to attract attention toward Auntie Orange, Auntie Orange only looked at her fearfully. Mrs. Smith: If your iron will's daughter then how come you have an orange cutie Mark she then pointed a hoof towards her little sister and her sister cutie Mark of half a big green apple? Auntie Orange tried to explain but her little sister cut her off Macareine: I know it is hard to believe Mr. Smith but me and my sister are telling you the truth. here I have a photo of my family and me Mrs. Smith still had one eyebrow cocked up on the young mare as he examined her she looked exactly like Applejack her eyes were moderate sap green her mane as her mane was a brilliant light orange" her coat was brilliant amaranth. Just then Applejack interrupted Applejack: Granny, Auntie Orange, do you have a picture my folks? I know this out of the blue, but I don't have much memory of them. Granny Smith and Auntie Orange looked at each other and smiled lovingly. Granny Smith then got up from the table and trotted into the Apple family house. She went up to the second story of the house and went to an old trunk. It took five minutes but she finally found what she was looking for as Granny Smith trotted back to the table with a picture of her mouth she then placed the picture in the center of the table and slid it to Applejack.

Spike and Applejack looked at each other then looked at Granny nodding her head, saying go ahead as Spike and Applejack looked at the picture their mouths dropped at the turned into smiles as Applejack busted out the laughter. Applejack: Bawa hahaha hahaha tarnation mama looks like a female version of Big Mac. Spike looked at the picture of her father Spike: I can see whom you got your looks and colors from, Applejack then switched from her mother to the picture of a father. Sure enough, Spike was right, her father looked exactly like Big Mac except the colors were different. His eyes wore pale light grayish hours as for his mane was a bright amaranth. Spike only placed one of his claws over his face, but he shook his head laughing. Applejack gave one eyebrow cocked up and elbowed him to tell him in the gut, not too hard but enough to get him to stop to let Granny Smith continue her story. Applejack: All right now honey let Granny Smith finish her story. Granny Smith only looked at them and smiled, shaking her head slightly as she gave them a loving smile Granny Smith: Now, now young ones it's all right I don't mind you asking, and you were young… However, back to the point. Macareine went into one of the saddlebags she had her waist and then pulled out a picture she then passed it to Mrs. Smith. Mrs. Smith hesitated to take the picture from the young mare for a few seconds but then slowly raised the left hooves out and took the picture. when she saw the picture she gasped in shock and amazement, sure enough, there was Macareine and her sister orange, and all the members lined up with Iron Heart in the middle of her children. Her sons were on the left side of other boys on the right and her right her two daughters were upfront.

Mrs. Smith could easily tell this was an old picture because they were all still basically little fillies but what shocked her the most was her father, he was a farmer! Mrs. Smith did a double take as she looked at the stallion. He was a tall, rugged stallion, his mane was jet black his coat was a light Brown, and he wore goggles on his head for what shocked me, even more, was his cutie,Mark. It was a picture of a gear with a screwdriver and a wedge crossing over each other to form an X and on top of that was a picture of an Apple. Mrs. Smith scrunched up her muzzle as she looked and inspected the picture carefully; she only met Iron Heart once in her lifetime. They were at a social gathering in canterlot to discuss the many various techniques and trades of the business. She remembered the stallion in the picture. His name if she remembered correctly was Phoenix Heart one of the kindest gentlest stallions she had the pleasure of meeting. However when she met Iron Heart it did not go well. I heard and chastised her about her way of life saying that farming was a waste of time and effort, at that moment Mrs. Smith wanted to jump the Mare and beat her up. The only thing that stopped her was her husband and iron hearts husband. Suddenly Mrs. Smith snapped her eyes back and forth between the two mares and the picture until she stopped and just looked at the two but 30 seconds the silence was deadly the two mares feared one reaction the others was going to be. But it wasn’t the one they were expecting Mrs. Smith: You two are the daughters of Phoenix heart? Macareine and Mrs. Orange looked at each other and nodded at Mrs. orange: yes ma'am we are. You see back when that picture was taken Celestia had revealed to us that our family was of noble blood but doing Civil War our family lost the title.

Mrs. Smith nodded in agreement at Matlock. Matlock: I remember that I was also a member. Celestia went through the archives that year restoring houses that had lost titles to families that weren’t entitled to them…. Unfortunately, heart was one of them the moment she found out she was a noble. She changed, he said with a low growl and a snarl on his face one Mrs. Smith had never seen him wear before. He snorted and shook his head violently. Iron Heart used to be such a kind and loving mare till she found that out. She started digging the spurs into poor Phoenix until he just up and divorced her.

Mrs. Smith once again gasped and backed up a bit. She had heard that he was gone, but she did not know the reason why. Mrs. Smith: what? I found out he passed away! Matlock only gave her a deadpan expression, one that basically screamed are you kidding me!? He looked up and down with a neutral look. Matlock: really!? he replied not believing his life would believe such a tale, and you think that Phoenix Heart passed away! Mare! That stallion only ten years younger than I am and tuff as nails who told you he died? Mrs. Smith… thought for a few seconds until she faced hoofed herself, Mrs. Smith: Iron Heart did and right now I cannot believe it. I listened to that good for nothing! Matlock only rolled his eyes as did the two mares as they both said in unison Matlock Macareine Mrs. orange: Gee you think!? Mrs. Smith only blushed and smiled sheepishly but then looked at the two mares with a questionable look .

Mrs. Smith: Okay I believe you are her daughters but what are you two doing here? And walked towards her to answer the question as she and Mrs. Smith could tell Macareine was still hurting from the answer Ms. Smith noticed Macareine's pain as she trotted up to the young mare and embraced her into a hug. Mrs. Smith hush now it's okay calm down hun she looked towards Auntie Orange. Young mare you better tell us what the hay is going on now. Auntie Orange took in a deep breath as Mr. Matlock and Auntie Orange told Mr. Smith how their mother treated them after the father left, especially how they got their cutie marks. then Mr. Matlock told them what happened afterward and how he invited them to stay at the farm as long as they needed. When it was all said and done Mrs. Smith was mad with fury Matlock only smiled and then whispered to be you too young mares. Matlock: um… Y'all might want to cover your ears. Auntie Orange and Macareine didn't know what he was talking about until it was too late as Mrs. Smith shouted at the top of the lungs Mrs. Smith: Why that no good load down varmint! How could she treat all her children like this? Why by all that is Equestria was she ever blessed with the kids! I have seen dogs give birth to children, but that don't make it no mother!!!! If I was there when one that happened she would be in the hospital right now eating her meals through a straw!!! She was so loud the glass in the windows shook. Mr. Matlock was smiling. This is one of the qualities he loved about his wife; she always stood up for the little pony and was fierce to those who wronged them.

However, Matlock noticed that Auntie Orange and Macareine were not enjoying her shouting Matlock turned to his wife with a sly grin as he bumped her side she turned to him still furious he then moved his eyes towards Auntie Orange and Macareine who were clenching their teeth as they cover their ears with their hooves. Mrs. Smith's eyes went wide as she gave them a sheepish smile Mrs. Smith: uge ….um… Sorry gals didn't mean to hurt your ears. I just can't believe she would do that. She then closed her eyes and looked down to her hooves she then looked up again and opened her eyes when she did she had a great big smile on her face listen here as of right now you have my seal of approval to. Y'all can stay here as long as you like. Macareine and Auntie Orange eyes lit up glistening with happiness as Mr. Matlock smiled proud of his wife he then turned to the house and shouted Matlock: Jack! Jack Apple! Get down here we have guests! No sooner did he said that every pony heard the thick clomping of hooves Mr. and Mrs. Smith just waited patiently as for Macareine and Auntie Orange they got nervous they didn't know what kind of pony would be big enough to make such noises with their hooves.

However, boy they found out soon enough as Applejack's soon-to-be dad came out of the house holding not one but 12 crates of Apple cider that was over 350 pounds with ease. Auntie Orange only looked at him in disbelief. By far he was the tallest most muscular pony she had ever seen as she thought Matlock was the top of the crop…. Apparently, she thought wrong. However, Macareine only looked on in awe. She was very impressed by the stallion and moreover thought he was cute. She did not see him as a big scary stallion but a big lovable guy who loved his family and enjoyed doing what he loved. Macareine chuckled and whispered to herself (I think I'm going to like it here) Jack was easily five times his father's size. You probably wonder how Mrs. Smith was able to give birth to such a stallion. But in truth Jack was a very lovable guy he then placed the crates down with ease as they made thump! Matlock only gave him an annoying glare Matlock: boy don't just set those crates down like they're filled with Apple cider! They are very fragile. I know it's hard to control that strength but could you at least try! Also, try not to break the merchandise it kind of keeps the family afloat? Jack only rolled his eyes as he dusted himself off from the day's work Jack: Aw geez pop when you gu----- aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww. Was all he could say when he laid his eyes on Macareine as he blushed profusely he didn't know what to do was say as his legs began to wobble and threaten to give out from underneath him. As the stallion was becoming a quivering mass, Mr. Smith, and Auntie Orange would try to figure out what was wrong with him but his father knew better he had courted many other mares before he met his wife. So he knew a thing or two and he knew what his son was feeling at that moment. Probably to say anything there was another voice. Mysterious stallion's voice: Orangey!! I knew it was you! All four ponies turned to the entrance of Apple acres as Auntie Orange gasped in shock and happiness. She saw the one pony she never expected to see. Auntie Orange: mostly Orange!? Mosely Orange smiled at Mrs. Orange mostly. Orange: Yeah gosh it's been years Auntie Orange only looked at him confused years!? I just saw you but maybe four months ago..

Mosely Orange tried to hide behind his blush and truth be told had been keeping a close eye on her actions waiting for the day what she would finally come to her side so he can be with her and try to win her heart. When the time finally came, he packed up everything he had in Manehattan and followed her all the way to Ponyville. Matlock had one eye closed while the other looked squarely at Mostly. Orange he decided if the boy wasn't going to step up to do it for him. Mr. Matlock in a Stern yet warming tone allow me to translate what he really Smith was. I've been waiting to date you for all these years but I couldn't because of your mother and now that you're finally away from her would you like to go for dinner sometime tonight? At that moment Auntie Orange and Mosely orange blushed profusely, as Mrs. Smith Macareine and Jack only laughed Auntie Orange though knew that the stallion was trying to quarter but she didn't know he loved her that much. Auntie Orange: I do not get it didn't you say your family and the apples did not get along? Mosely Orange smiled and nodded. Mosely Orange: Yeah that is true but thanks to Mr. Matlock our two families are back together see that was his original intention for his trip to canterlot.

Mrs. Smith looked at her husband in shock once again Mr. Smith: Matlock Apple is that true! Why you sly dog!!! Matlock only blushed a little bit as he trotted up to his wife and nuzzled her acting kissed her cheek. Matlock: I wanted to surprise you honey now that I am the head of the family I thought it was time to bury old hatchets and fix many wrongs that the previous head before me made. When I leave this world I want every future member of the Apples to know that we Apples don't care what cutie Mark you got or what lifestyle you choose to us you're still family. Jack had a big smile on his face as did Mrs. Smith and Macareine as Jack Apple trotted up to Mosely Orange and started rubbing the top of his head with his right hoof Jack Apple: Welcome back to the family! He then gave Mosely Orange a devilish grin but beside the point you didn't answer this young mares question…. are going to take her out for dinner or what? Suddenly Mosely Orange went quiet as he sweated profusely. He then looked around and saw that he would not get a better time to ask. He then looked at Mrs. Orange as he thought to himself (well no time like the present) yes he replied with a smile Orangey will you go out with me? Suddenly Macareine and Mrs. Smith squealed as for Mrs. Orange, she who was in shock Mrs. Orange: are you sure Mosely Orange? I mean…. {How long has he felt this way!} Mosely Orange looked at her like she was stupid Mosely Orange: really? How long? Ever since we were fillies and colts! I see your mother made sure you never knew about it. Look I know this is out of the blue but please you please give me a chance? Mrs. Orange looked at him for a few seconds and saw that he was genuinely in love with her his eyes told everything she then gave him a smile as he smiled sheepishly in anticipation of her answer Mrs. orange: yes Mosely Orange…. Now mind you I'm not saying I'll go steady with you not just yet.. But give me a little time and see… After dinner of course.

She finished with a smile. Mosely Orange nearly jumped up and down with joy. Macareine was happy for her sister she then looked towards Jack Apple and gave him a smug smile and just thought what the heck she trotted up to Jack Apple and gave him a warm, loving smile which caused him to blush but what she said next blew his mind Macareine: well how about you? You me and a picnic? Jack just looked at her like she was crazy while blushing at the same time. Matlock just laughed his butt off as Mrs. Smith was squealing her head off for many years Jack Apple tried to court many mares but they were always afraid of his size and strength not even getting to know the poor stallion she never thought he would ever find a mare and settled down. Now all of a sudden her husband brings back a mare that just asked her son out. she pinched herself to make sure she was not dreaming when Mrs.Smith felt the pinch she nearly busted out into laughter Mrs. Smith: this is got to be one of the happiest days of my life, our little Jack being asked out by a mare! And she's a farmer! Macareine tilted her head to the side to look at Mrs. Smith and gave a devilish smirk Macareine: shoot I'm the lucky one! She then poked at him with her hoof look at this tall hunk… Strong, loving and kind and always puts his family first she then thought for a few seconds here was a stallion she had waited her whole life for somepony that would always treat a mare with love and respect any mare deserved she was not going to pass this up. She suddenly took her hooves and grabbed his cheeks and pulled him into a kiss.

Many things happened when this happened first Mosely, and Auntie Orange looked upon the two with their jaws dropped. As for Mr. Matlock, he was basically on the ground holding his sides as he was laughing so hard and as for Mrs. Smith she just stood there motionless. Macareine broke the kiss as they parted, each had a huge blush on their face. Jack Apple shook himself out of the daze Jack Apple: tarnation mare where did that come from we just met!? Macareine shrugged her shoulders Macareine: me neither pretty good judge of character though I think you and I would make a great couple so what do you say you ready for that Picnic? Jack Apple only looked at her confusion, but then he noticed something in her eyes. It was a sense of honesty he had not seen in his entire life. It was like she cannot lie suddenly he felt a zing throughout his body. It was when he knew as of that moment this was love at first sight. Jack Apple gave her a roguish smile Jack Apple: well little lady if you're up for it... So am I! He turned towards his mother and father mom and pop. I'll see you all, later on, tonight! Macareine hip bummed him blushing Macareine: who knows what happens if he plays his cards right. She finished with a wink as the two trotted off into town. Mrs. Smith was still motionless, but slowly a great smile was forming her face threatening to split her face into she looked towards her husband as her husband only pointed a hoof towards the young couple as he stated in a jokingly told Mr. Matlock: Well honey there goes your future daughter-in-law!

Flashback ended when Granny Smith had finished telling her tail she noticed every mare from young to old had a huge blush on their face, as every stallion and Dragon only looked at her with shock. Applejack blushing profusely as she turned towards Auntie Orange applejack: and you gave me a lecture on how I acted? My mom basically asked my dad out on the same day!! She said throwing her hooves in the air for dramatic effect. Auntie Orange had covered her face with one of her hooves shaking her head in embarrassment; she cannot believe she had forgotten that she removed her hoof from her face and gave Applejack a shy smile Auntie Orange: yes…I… Sort of forgot about that. Spike snapped his head towards Auntie Orange as one of his right eye began to twitch Spike: you forgot about it he said calmly which changed quickly… You forgot about it!? How in the Sam hay can you not remember something like that!?...... by the name of my mother and all that is Equestria what am I marrying into?! Spike placed his head on the table while covering his face with both of his claws. Applejack only rolled her eyes as she leaned in close to the dragon's ear. Applejack: You're marrying me, and Spike you should be used to craziness by now have you forgotten where we live? Spike opened one eye and looked at her Spike: No.. But something tells me after I marry all you girls my blood pressure is going to go through the roof.

Applejack chuckled and rubbed spikes head with her hoof lovingly yes she replied with a smug grin but you know you love it. Spike placed his head on the table and put in one of his claws as he gave her a smug smile as well yeah you got me there. However, then Spike took on a serious look as he addressed Auntie Orange he got up from the table and walked over to Spike who was now inches away from Auntie Orange. Spike gave her the most sincere smile he could give as he asked the question he had wanted to ask since she arrived. Spike: Auntie Orange why are you against me marrying applejack… And don't tell me it's because of my nobility while yes it's true I am a noble. I never once let it go to my head or treat my family any differently. So can you please tell me the real reason? Auntie looked at the Dragon as if she had been slapped; she then looked into the young dragon's eyes and saw nothing but passion, understanding and burning desire to gain her approval; she couldn't take it anymore as she sighed in defeat. Auntie Orange: Okay you see later on that year Applejack's mother and father did indeed marry. She then smiled, by all that is in equestria it was like they were practically made for one another. I never saw any pony so happy with each other before. Then Big Mac was born, I was so proud of my little sister then she had Applejack …. And that is when it started happening you see During that time Mr. Orange and I were also dating. After three years we married, and our Orange family business was going in so many places our name had reached all the way to canterlot to even Celestia herself. It was also that year I found out my mother passed away, of course, my sister did not want anything to do with her or anything she left behind. however, I took all that she left in her will which was the title of nobility.

Spike nodded all the while on the outside he looked like he understood on the inside he was completely lost as any guy would be. Until Auntie Orange’s next words struck him to the core. That's when my sister and I began talking less and less. she started to tear up with each word I began acting like my mother now granted I did not shun my family or friends like she did but I became snobbish, pompous and arrogant. in time Applejack's mom and I got into arguments mostly about her moving back to Manehattan with me of course applejack's mother would not dare leave Sweet Apple acres she saw the signs way before I did and she didn't what anything to do with nobles when you get the title of one it changes you. Spike immediately thought of Twilight when she became a noble even before his growth spurt. She spent less time with him and more time with her friends. Sometimes even on his birthday she would always go saying bye Spike going to have some fun with my friends clean the library please or something along those lines. how many times was he left behind?

He was even invited to the equestrian games and saved the Crystal Empire twice. On the East side the farm Twilight hung her head down in shame when Auntie Orange mentioned how titles changed a pony and she was right. Slowly the memories of this morning came crawling back. how she had forgotten Spike on so many occasions and that was before she was a noble when she became one, she realized she had done much to poor spike. She was amazed that he never showed it. She realized he had the biggest heart of all the main six and that in a way he was the embodiment of the elements of harmony and twilight at that moment felt like a complete knockoff. Celestia looked towards Twilight, usually she would comfort the young mare. But not this day Celestia admitted to herself she had been too lenient on Twilight, but that is for another chapter. as Celestia looked back towards the TV, it seemed only had a few seconds left of juice before it collapsed on itself and disappeared completely. she was not going to waste it. back on the West side of the farm. Auntie Orange looked up at Spike with tears in her eyes Auntie Orange: you see Spike One day we got into a major fight. I claimed I wanted the best for Macarenie, but she then said I had changed that I was acting just as snobby as any other noble in canterlot. She was happy where she was and that she was shocked at me, but I was not glad for her. That is when I snapped and said something I would never be able to take back ever I told her we were no longer family…. By the time I realized my mistake my sister wouldn't talk to me for many years. Spike was finally at the heart of the matter because Auntie Oranges tears were now coming in boatloads as Mr. Orange did the best he could to keep her on all four hooves. Auntie Orange finally composed herself and finally got to the heart of the matter.

Auntie Orange: it was around when Apple Bloom was just born that Applejack's mother wrote to me saying she was ill and her husband as well the moment I heard this I went to her aid but by the time I got there it was too late they had both passed away…. I never got to say I was sorry that I loved her and it was all because of my nobility. She looked at Spike with a pleading look. A look of a mare that had been beaten down by her stupidity and had bothered up our emotions for many years, and after so many years finally surfaced Spike at that moment figured it out why Auntie Orange was so against him and Applejack marrying. Spike looked at her and suddenly embraced her into a tight hug. Spike: I think I understand he cooed you do not want that to happen to Applejack you don't want to go through that pain you believe if I actually become a noble I would start to do the same?

Auntie Orange broke away from the hug and looked at Spike with tears in her eyes and nodded slowly Applejack trotted up to the both of them she then turned her attention to her aunt. Applejack: Auntie Orange I understand where you're finally coming from, but just know this, I love Spike and he loves me he's not the type to forget his family and friends or to let titles go to his head he's better than that. And what happened between you and mom you could not have known my parents were going to get sick. So you need to stop blaming yourself, because I want you in my life. I want you to be part of the family and be there for our family when we start one… So could you please do it for me. Applejack said, holding one of her hooves gently as she looked at Auntie Orange. Auntie Orange only looked back at Applejack for a few seconds Auntie Orange: but I don't want to lose you like I lost my sister. Applejack only gave her signature smile Auntie Orange you're not, you've learned from the past now you need to use that lot of knowledge to make a better future.

Auntie Orange then looked over to Granny Smith who gave a smile Granny Smith: She's right orange if we keep dwelling on the past or we will never have a future. we can’t go back in time… Well, we could do it with magic, but that's way too dangerous. That's why we must live our lives with every precious moment we get, who knows how long we will have it. So what do you say Auntie Orange wants to start over and build a better future for your niece? Auntie Orange didn’t know what to say. She looked around the table and noticed that every pony had nodded in agreement. She knew they were right. Spike clearly wasn't the type to let titles go to his head and he definitely wasn't the one that would abandon his family or friends. So that left Auntie Orange with only one option: she trotted to the table and stomped her white hooves on it to get every pony's attention. Auntie Orange: Everypony I have an announcement to make. In light of certain events that have unfolded this evening I would like to apologize for my behavior earlier today. I was so hung on the past that I cannot see the future but that changes now. Every pony at the table leaned into Auntie Orange, especially Applejack and Spike.

Meanwhile on the East side of the farm Celestia, and the others were doing the same, everypony's eyes widened and glistened in anticipation as Auntie Orange gave them the news they all wanted to hear. Auntie Orange: I see that Spike actually loves my niece… However, she shot him a quick death glare, but if he doesn't he will have the ninth circle of Tartarus to pay! Spike gulped and nodded in agreement, most of the ponies chuckled at the table that being said Auntie Orange said with a smile I hear by change my vote from nay to…. Yay! The moment she said that every pony cheered. Congratulations Applejack and Spike they said in unison, Applejack pulled Spike into a hug and started crying Applejack: Oh honey I cannot believe it I really can't believe it we are an official couple now! Spike couldn't believe it either, but he did as he returned the hug. On the East side of the farm every pony was cheering. Apple Bloom was shouting at the top of her lungs Apple Bloom: Finally it's about time! Congratulations big sis! Candy Apple was bouncing up and down with joy as Big Mac only stood there crying he couldn't be happier for Spike and his little sister.

However, the ones that were celebrating the most were Celestia and Twilight, mostly Celestia. Celestia: yes, yes, yes, yes! Finally that's my little Dragon oh I can't wait for my little grandchildren! Twilight had only rolled her eyes and shook her head at the alicorn she was about to say something to Celestia when all of a sudden the TV disappeared. Celestia gasped Celestia: NO! Not now! She then snorted in frustration …. When I get back to canterlot I am going to have to have royal guards search high and low for those ingredients…. So why would you want to do that? When Apple Bloom asked with one eyebrow cocked up, with a smug smile. Celestia at this point was tired and didn't even try to lie. I need this for Spike's other meetings!

Twilight gasped in disappointment Twilight: Princess Celestia you can't do that you should be ashamed of yourself! You said so yourself Spike needs private time with them he doesn't need his mother looking over his shoulder with a spell! Celestia was now getting a little angry at Twilight, and she did not mind showing it. Celestia: Excuse me? But look who's calling the kettle black! The only reason I am here is that I sensed you were defying my orders in the first place, as a matter of fact, these other things I meant to talk to you about. Now Twilight was started to get angry at Celestia herself; she only stated the truth, and she was not excusing herself, but that did not give her the right to talk to her like that. Twilight: Celestia I know I defied your order, but it was for a good reason. Celestia only had one eyebrow cocked up Celestia: Oh? Like the other times, you had a good reason for leaving Spike in the library all day? ... Like I don't know when you and your friends went on adventures? Suddenly twilight's pupils shrank to the size of pebbles as her ears folded back to the back of her head in fear…. She then gulped Celestia noticed this and continued her rant. Oh that is not all young Princess. It has also reached my ears that you don't even pay Spike for the services, Twilight tried to intervene. Twilight: But Princess he's my assistant it's his job … Celestia's wings flared out in anger no! Twilight she replied snarling it is not his job to do your chores or clean up your mess from your all-night study sessions. His job is to assist you when you need it but no more than that.

Every pony had backed far away for the two princesses while this went on. Apple Bloom and Candy Apple and the others were in fear and shock they never heard or seen Princess Celestia like this before. However, Big Macintosh knew this day would come Spike also would come to him about how Twilight and the others had left behind when he was younger. Big Mac did his best to console the little Dragon as best he could but he knew one day word would reach Celestia's ear and he feared for Twilight and his sister and the others for when that day finally happened in which it was today. Celestia was about to say something until they heard a menacing roar. Roaaaaaaarrrrr! Suddenly every pony's head snapped to the sky and in every which way to locate the source but Celestia knew this roar all too well she immediately looked up to the sky and knew the creature responsible.

Celestia: Oh no Old Scar! What replied with twilight confusion and worried where?! She looked towards the direction Celestia was looking, and there he was the old manticore himself. Twilight gasped in aww and fear as she gazed upon the manticore as he lived up to his reputation. His body was covered with dozens of scars but the one that showed the most was the one across his face. what especially stuck out was the newly healed scar he attained on the right side of his face. It was evidently a burned scar as most of the fur was burnt away only showing pink skin, currently a testament of spikes fight between him and the old manticore. the fur would grow back but the scar will remain and twilight easily deduced where the manticore was heading toward.

Twilight: Oh no! He's heading toward Spike and Applejack --- not just Spike replied Celestia in a cold firm tone. Twilight turned towards her mentor and gasped Celestia was shaking out of fear never before had Twilight seen Celestia afraid. It was evident this manticore had indeed stacked up to its reputation as being one of the oldest and strongest beings in Equestria. Also, it was clear that Celestia feared for her son's safety. Celestia closed her eyes and took a deep breath and exhaled and spread her wings out but not before turning to Twilight. Celestia: Twilight stay here and put up a barrier around this section of the farm and no you have no right to say anything. you may be a Princess but lest you forget young mare Luna and I are still the top princesses of Equestria. We have earned that title through many years of experience. She then lowered her head to meet Twilight eyes and gave her a harsh glare, one that sent shivers down the young alicorn's spine. Moreover, don't think I am done with this conversation just yet Sparkle. While I will accept you as my soon-to-be daughter-in-law as a mother I have much to discuss with you , mostly about Spike's treatment in his younger days. However, that is for later in a time of my choosing now you will stay here and include every pony on this farm you understand me?

Twilight nodded slowly towards the Princess, she did not dare say a word, she knew what Celestia wanted to talk about and judging from the way Celestia was acting Twilight would be lucky to be walking out of Canterlot Castle afterward. Good replied Celestia she then turns towards Big Mac with a sad smile Big Mac I am sorry for me and twilight for spying on your sister and Spike. Big Mac only shook his head Big Mac: Shoot Princess I figured you and Twilight would do something like this and to be fair this was all on Apple Bloom. Apple Bloom only looked at her brother in shock. Apple Bloom: hey you were watching too you're not innocent in all of this! Big Mac only smiled. I know little sis, Princess and us all had a hoof in this but let's not do this again, gee I hate to even think about what Spike would do if he caught us. Celestia nodded Celestia: Yes my son's anger rivals that of my own especially now he has come of age puberty it is a blessing to the children and a curse for the parents. Big Mac only chuckled at that but Celeste year gave him a serious look as he turned ahead towards the sky flaring her wings out and took off creating a sonic boom of her own trying desperately to get her son and her soon-to-be daughter-in-law.

On the West side, the farm every pony of the Apple family was celebrating, Cherry Jubilee and the other mares gather around Applejack congratulating the young mare and busting her chops and causing her to blush as they were teaching secrets that would help and that is all you get from me remember this is PG-13. Auntie Orange was apologetic Granny Smith, and the others were as well. Spike was with most of the stallions as they did one of the oldest traditions of the Apple family. When a new family member is about to be introduced they dunk him in a barrel of the hardest Apple cider they can get and boy did they ever. Ranger brought from the family seller a Barrel they had not opened in 100 years which meant one sip can knock a stallion right to the moon.

Spike was nervous he never had hard cider before he never had any form of alcohol before. Spike: Ranger are you sure about this? I've never even touched alcohol before. Ranger and the other stallions shook their heads in disappointment Ranger: Spike that Twilight has kept you as a baby far too long, which ends right now! After all didn't you did say you would respect our customs?! Spike froze; he had to give Ranger credit that was a great comeback. Spike closed his eyes and balled one of his claws into a fist in defeat then he pointed at Ranger and just said good point. Most of the stallions laughed their hearts out; Applejack had watched this even though the other mares were still chatting her up she excused herself trying to get to Spike, well at least she tried to as Braeburn cut her off. Braeburn: hold on their cousin this is a stallion thing no soon-to-be wives allowed! He said with a chuckle you go to go back with the other mares as you know. They have many traditions for the bride-to-be, and it looks like they're ready for you now.

Applejack looked at him confused but that she turned back towards the mares as she blushed profusely sure enough there was Cherry Jubilee at the head giving her a devilish grin. Cherry Jubilee: That's right honey the stallions have their little traditions, and we have ours though I do believe it is best to speak of them in the house…. traditions like this are best said in private. Speaking of which, here are dresses you need to try on for your special nig-- hold on their Applejack said blushing heavily don't to say it I get the point! but I hate to say it but I don't think I'm ready for that yet! She tried trotting away, but three mares cut her off, pinning her to the ground giggling profusely as Cherry Jubilee trotted over to the pinned applejack grinning from ear to year. Cherry Jubilee: Now darling you do not have a say in this, these secrets have been passed down from one Apple to the next, not to mention the bachelorette party.

The moment she said bachelorette party Applejack knew what they were planning as Applejack's eyes shrank to the size of pebbles Applejack had the strangest feeling of déjà vu when it hit her she was in the same situation. Like Spike was when Princess Celestia gave him the talk as she didn't want any part of it Applejack: help, help, Spike granny any pony! Spike turned his head and tried to rush to her side. but Granny Smith got in front of him and shook ahead Granny Smith: Now don't mind Applejack those Mare's, just want to give her some helpful tips and presents. Spike looked at her with one eyebrow cocked up what kind of advice and presents he asked more than worried about where this was going. oh replied Mrs. Smith the adul--- aww Wawa waa Spike said holding both claws in front of him I get it! I get it! Don't you think it's a little soon to be talking about the kinds of stu--- we heard about your Casanova mode! Cherry Jubilee said excitedly but then her face quickly changed to one of horror as she looked towards the sky pointing at a hoof.

Cherry Jubilee: Manticore! Suddenly the celebration skidded to a halt as Ranger galloped towards Cherry Jubilee Ranger: Cherry are you sure no manticore in his right mind would come into ponyville why the only one crazy enough is….. Ranger trailed off as he noticed Cherry Jubilee was shaking her head fiercely in agreement Spike at the time looked towards the sky not seeing a thing when all of a sudden a particular scent caught his nose. He sniffed the air profusely when he recognized the scent his eyes narrowed, Old Scar Spike said coldly. As he looked towards the direction of the East side of the farm and showed enough off in the distance was Old Scar himself, what shocked Spike most of all was that he was flying Spike could have sworn there was a huge hole in one of his wings. Spike decided to use one of his new features as a teen dragon vision not many beings know this, but dragons could focus their eyes as if they were binoculars and as Spike focused he expected the right wing of the Manticore where the hole had somehow healed to a new freshly scar. Dang replied Spike both shocked and impressed; it seems this Manticore can regenerate when he wants to. Before he could ponder on the matter any further he heard a voice he did not expect to hear today Celestia: Spike! Hurry and get every pony into the house! I will put a barrier round to keep them safe, but you must hurry! Spike looked up to see it was none other than his mother, Celestia.

Spike looked at her only in confusion Spike: mom!? What are you doing here? Spike only looked at her for a few seconds, but he gave her a scow. Mom he said coldly, were you by any chance spying on Applejack and me?! When Celestia touched down her ears folded to the back of her head in shame Spike only gave her a you gotta be kidding me look. Spike growled in anger. I knew it! Suddenly another familiar scent caught his nose and was twilight there with you!? Celestia only backed up a little bit in shock, but that was more than enough to answer Spike's question. Spike only shook his head in disappointment. Spike: I never expected this from my mother, you said you would leave me and my mares to attend our business and that no other mare including yourself would interfere. As he was saying this Spike was given celestial a cold hard stare one that sent shivers down her spine. She had been stared down by many beings in the past, but this one hurt her the most; it was from her son.

Celestia only looked at Spike with tears forming in the corners of her eyes Celestia: yes son I was I didn't mean to you see I caught Twilight spying, and I was trying to stop her…. And well my motherly curiosity got the better of me please Spike forgive me. Spike at that point had closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose with one of his claws Spike: great just great…. When I see Twilight--- excuse me Spike looked over to the Apple family house they saw Cherry Jubilee with Ranger standing right beside her as the other members of the Apple family were taking shelter inside the house. Ranger looked towards Celestia with a look of concern on his face. Old Scar looked like he came from the East side of the farm. What about the children? Are they safe!? Spike’s eyes shot open with fear Celestia easily soothed their worries Celestia: Don't worry Ranger I instructed Twilight to produce a substantial barrier upon my departure though I doubt we’ll need it, Old Scar looked like he was determined to come here and here alone. Cherry Jubilee and the rest of the family gave a sigh of relief knowing that the children were safe. Cherry Jubilee then shouted as she pointed a hoof past the two look out! Behind you! Suddenly Celestia turned her head towards the family table to see none other than Old Scar sitting at the table. he was leaning back in one of the chairs as he had his feet on the table he only looked at the two for a few seconds until he placed one of its paws from the back of his head and waved at them sarcastically. Spike growled out of frustration; it was bad enough that he found out that his mother had been spying on him but to find out Twilight had done so as well. Let's just say he was really not in a good mood at the moment he turned his head towards his mother as he gave her a serious look Spike: Mom I need you to go to the house and put up a barrier you were to stay within that barrier with the others until I deal with this manticore.

Celestia only looked at her son with shock Celestia: What Spike you cannot be serious?! You plan to take on this manticore by yourself? Spike only stared at the manticore while he nodded, he did not take his eyes off him though. He knew how strong this manticore was and he was not going to give him a chance to sneak in a surprise attack. Spike: Yes I—cough, cough Spike turned around to see Old Scar still sitting at the table this time with one of his paws as he was faking coughing into it. Spike only rolled his eyes annoyed Spike: now….. I know you want to fight but I don't so if you would be so kind… leave!!He shouted as he was about to turn around and talk to his mother, that is until Old Scar spoke. Old Scar: And here I thought dragons loved a challenge…. Spike looked at Old Scar like he was crazy. Spike: You can talk!? He then turns towards his mother. Did you know he could talk!? Celestia looked at her son with just as much confusion as he had Celestia: No spike I didn't know normally manticores are not--- she trails off in thought as realization hits her as her eyes begin to widen unless he's like me and discord!! But that cannot be!!! There has not been any record of a manticore like him! Old Scar only looked at celestia. If you must know how it's none of your business, and I know about your student Twilight Scar rolled his eyes at the alicorn as he shook his head slightly disappointed Old Scar: Alicorns… How have your species managed to stay alive so long? Celestia's eyes twitch a little in annoyance as her wings twitched at her sides. Old Scar noticed this and gave her a devilish smile but turned into one that sent shivers down her spine, his teeth grating at her Old Scar pointed a call the direction. Old Scar: Listen here child, of course, I can talk. I am a grand elder. I've been alive for 10,000 years and how long have you been alive for 2,250? You know nothing of this world of the past and certainly not the future if you let your students hurt their own family.

Celestia's eyes immediately snapped wide open as her mouth hung a little bit. She was going to ask Scar how he knew this but he beat her up to the punch. Small town, news gets around fast sister especially when a certain alicorn disowns her brother in front of most of the town….. He then looked at Spike with a sad frown as he brought up his paw into a fist and beat on his chest three times and then pointed at Spike a peace symbol for your little Dragon…. I feel. alicorns once they get that title Princess they seemed to hurt those closest to them then he said something that would shock Celestia to her core. You know Celestia after that incident with your sister I would think you would try to stop the same thing from happening twice except in a different form. Celestia looked like someone had just whipped her heart out, she did not have the words to say anything for nearly 30 minutes until she asked the manticore one question Celestia: What? What do you mean?! Replied the old manticore with a growl. I mean it so obvious you molded Twilight to be just like you. You did it so perfectly she even made the same mistake as you while she basked in all the glory she forgot to take care of the ones closest to her which resulted in a fight and getting banished…. let me put it in words, you can understand Twilight was you. Spike was Luna.

Celestia looked like she had the soul sucked out of her majestic mane flattened falling to her side in her mind. She tried to use all her wisdom and experience to counter the old manticore's argument, but no matter what she could think of she had no answer as Celestia looked at the manticore tears now forming in her eyes as she said these words Celestia: you're right… By all that is Equestria you're right after Twilight became a Princess, I started checking on her less and less figuring she would just get the knack of being a Princess. I believed with her experience she would never treat her friends and closest family wrong, but she did. She then trailed off as she looked from the manticore to the ground, tears now streaming down her eyes like waterfalls, but I was wrong she said, lifting her head up looking towards Old Scar once more. I heard the rumors of how Twilight neglected Spike leaving him to clean up her messes claiming it was his job as an assistant to do so when she knew all too well his job was to assist her not to clean up after her.

Spike finally broke his gaze from the Old Scar and looked at his mother shockingly as his jaw dropped in his scales turned pale. Spike: m-m-om when did—how? Spike was basically babbling nonsense at this point desperately trying to salvage the situation as best he could, but Celestia would have none of it, Celestia. She had dried up her tears and regained her defensive pose once again as she turned towards Spike still saddened Celestia: Doughnut Joe and Fancy Pants, I will tell you later--- suddenly a seven foot tall stone wall busted out of the ground right between them. Spike and Celestia were shocked as they puzzled who had done this when Spike heard chuckling behind him he turned his head towards the location of Old Scar, and sure enough, the manticore was chuckling his heart out. he was chuckling so much he started to wobble back and forth in the chair when Old Scar finally calmed himself down he wiped a tear from his eye. However, Spike and Celestia were not chuckling, Celestia was shocked more than anything else now just realizing what kind of magic this was and how he stayed alive for so long. After all, size doesn't matter in the world of Equestria especially if your opponent's in the same league as dragons of the olden times you must have more than strength and size at your disposal. Celestia just felt ashamed for that moment she should have known as a grand elder he had his own set of magic. Celestia: My, my you're just full of tricks eh Old Scar? old, Scar only gave her a smug smile shrugging his shoulders, Spike, however, was not happy, more puzzled but still angry as he looked towards Old Scar with a smug smile of his own. Spike: Hey now if you can do that why didn't you use it in our fight before? Suddenly Old Scar gave the young dragon a death glare. Old Scar: Isn't it obvious I didn't think I would need it to fight a teenage Dragon. Old Scar finished laying back in his chair noticing Celestia and Spike had taken a battle stance ready for the manticore should he decide to launch an attack.

The old manticore only shook his head and chuckled. Celestia was furious at this point. She only thought how dare this manticore to taunt us like this, she was about to charge her horn when suddenly she stopped herself. She looked around the farm and noticed every mare and stallion looking at her with confused looks, some knowing what she was about to do and couldn't believe she was about to attack without trying to at least talk the situation out. Celestia took a deep breath and exhaled as a princess yet to make a good example for the subjects, and she tried to talk Old Scar down. Celestia: Old Scar please we are both old beings who have seen many things and have done many things. I'm sure we can talk this ou- Old Scar: Shut your bloody mouth! The old manticore shouting in anger frighting everypony on the farm except for Spike whom for some strange reason was only smiling he was hoping Scar would try something.

Old Scar was basically foaming at the mouth at this point Old Scar: I can understand if I was beaten by a young dragon who had a few wins under his belt at least. But for me to be defeated by a dragon that just went through puberty. I was to be his first victory. I don't think so…… My honor will never allow me to be this dragon's stepping stone in life! Celestia only looked at the old manticore with a neutral expression. But on the inside, she was quite worried about the situation. She also knew this would come but not this quick Celestia mind: Oh dear I had a feeling this would happen after being beaten by a teenager Dragon that is an insult unto itself, especially for this Manticore. However, I should try to calm the situation down once again before anypon- but Celestia did not have the chance to even finish her own statement in her own mind when Spike spoke up in what he said sealed the deal. Spike: Geez hey Old Scar is this what is about? I don't think of you as a stepping stone, you nothing, like that. Old Scar looked at the Dragon shockingly then gave him a small smile at this, as did Celestia and the other ponies but suddenly the smiles faded away as Spike finished what he was saying.

Spike: like I said Scar you're not a stepping stone……… you're the freaking doormat! The only thing you're good for as of right now is for me to wipe my claws on you whenever I please! Old Scar looked at him like he was bloody crazy so did Celestia her wings dropped to her side, her mane disfigured. She couldn’t believe how her son was acting, Celestia: Young Spike Dragoon! But before she could say anything else Old Scar had lost it. His eyes were bloodshot with rage. He lunged at the young Dragon; he wouldn't have seen it coming if it wasn't for Cherry Jubilee and Ranger: Lookout! they both shouted in unison. However, Spike had known Old Scar had made a move. However, his mother did not act fast enough as Spike took his left claw, placed it on her chest and shoved her 5 feet away from him. as Old Scar was already 10 feet near and coming down on him fast. He wasn't fast enough Spike slapped the ground with his tail propelling him into the air within five seconds he was already face to face with the Old Scar. The old manticore was taken aback by the Dragon’s speed. What the!? Was all the old manticore could say before Spike pulled back his head and planted a massive headbutt to Old Scar. When this happened, the Old Scar only saw stars as he was almost sent flying. However, before he got any momentum, Spike grabbed the bottom of his feet and spun him around three times on the third spin Spike released his legs and flung him to the entrance to the west side of the farm. Then Spike gently gilded himself down to the ground. When Spike touched down, he gave Old Scar a glare of his own with a small grin of cockiness to boot.

Spike: That was a little love tap the next time you try to hurt me or my family or soon-to-be family you won't be walking alive Scar. Now if I were you, I would leave and remember the next time you come into a dragon's territory. As he said this he took his right claw and pointed it up making a circle like motion over his head pointing to everything on the farm. and if you must know, this is my future wife's family's farm. which means as of right now this is dragon territory. Celestia, Applejack, Cherry and the others were aw struck as was auntie and uncle orange Auntie Orange only stared at Spike in disbelief Auntie Orange: He actually did fight Old Scar! Honey, are you seeing this! Mossley orange only nodded, not even daring to take his eyes off the two titans fearing if he did, it would be over in a blink of an eye. Applejack only smiled with pride as she leaned and whispered in her ear Applejack: I told, so Auntie Orange only nodded.... sorry for doubting you. She said nearly above a whisper.

Celestia only looked at her son in astonishment; she couldn't believe this dragon was the same little Dragon she took in 15 years ago. she slowly closed a gaping mouth and started to tear up, finally realizing her baby Dragon had grown up. At that moment Celestia puffed up her cheeks and quietly groaned Celestia: Stupid puberty... I want my little Dragon back. Sniffing upon hearing the sniff, Spike turned his head toward his mother, cocking his right eyebrow up in confusion as he only had one thing to ask her. Spike: Really!? I'm trying to hold off one of the deadliest manticore's in Equestria's history, and that's all you can think about right now? Celestia narrowed her eyes at Applejack, narrowing them. Which did not go unnoticed by Applejack as she started to sweat like crazy. Celestia: applejack. Replied Celestia in the neutral tone still glaring at Applejack with a look that just said I blame you. Applejack felt like she would die under Celestia's glare. Applejack: yes-y-e-s yes Princess? Behind Applejack Cherry Jubilee Granny Smith looked at each other confused wondering why Celestia was so mad at Applejack, as for Ranger he had but one theory. Ranger: Uh oh replied Ranger nervously Granny Smith looked at him curiously Granny Smith: what is it? Ranger just shook his head side to side. He looked at Cherry Jubilee and Granny Smith. She's going through the stages, he replied in a deflated tone. Cherry Jubilee still looked confused more so than ever, Granny Smith only faced slapped herself oh boy should have known this would happen. She is going through the three stages replied granny smith now worried like a good for nothing. However Cherry Jubilee was still confused as she looked at the two puzzled Cherry Jubilee: Um... okay what stages are you talking about....and why does Celestia seem so angry at Applejack? Cherry then noticed that most of the family shaking their heads in disappointment as if she should have known why what? What did I say?! Granny and Ranger looked at each other and nodded as they said together. The three stages.

Cherry just cocked her head to the side, confused ranger sighed Ranger: You see Cherry ever mother goes through the stages. Yep chimed in Granny. and they come in a set of three first over welling happiness take Celestia she has been so happy for Spike finally getting hitched as you have noticed she been acting goofy these last few days Ranger nodded in agreement Ranger: Band next stage two realization when mama finally realizes her little dragon is not so little anymore. Cherry Jubilee nodded, but she still was confused about where he was going with this until he gave them a stern glare. Then he raised his hoofs in the air dramatically Ranger: Hold on to your Frank cause we just enter dangerous waters with the third stage! Granny Smith cringed when he said that like the other members of the family did the same, except Cherry who was still very confused. Okay reply Cherry still puzzled "stages?" I will tell you what stage three means. Granny Smith trotted up to Cherry side and placed her left hoof on her shoulder she then leaned in and whispered in Cherry Jubilee's left "ear anger!" Cherry pulled her head back to locate and only looked at her like she was crazy anger? Then Cherry asked what does Celestia have to be angry at.... she then looked at the way Princess Celestia was looking at Apple And that she put the two pieces together as her eyes went wide oh -no don't tell me as her ears folded to the back of her head in fear.

She glared the farm pony down as she slowly raised her hoof until it only inches away from her nose. Ten seconds passed before she just plain out coldly said Celestia: I blame you for this. Applejack's eyes wide in shock! What!!! Yelled Applejack glaring at Celestia was not backing down as she gave one of her own back. At the family house, every pony from Granny Smith Cherry Jubilee was snapping their heads back and forth. Celestia: You heard me she said her four stood up as did her main which suddenly started to look like fire. She then pointed a hoop towards Spike and Old Scars direction, you took my little baby from me. Every pony at the house that snapped the heads to Applejack. AppleJack: Oh for the love of apples what are you complaining about? This was bound to happen sooner or later. What did you expect him to do? Stay a kid forever!? The family then snapped back to Celestia. The Princess narrowed her eyes as she formed a snarl and flared her wings Celestia: Of course not! But I didn't plan for this! Applejack raised her right eyebrow in confusion Applejack: Come again? What do you mean didn't plan? The family looked back to Celestia. Celestia: It's just as I said the moment he had his growth spurt I had this all planned out. I watch over him from the sidelines. step in when needed to hopefully get him a wife or two and then move him in with me at the Castle. Back at the farmhouse every pony shook their heads and disappointment except for Cherry Jubilee looked at them like they were crazy. As she raised her hoofs in the air Cherry Jubilee: What's wrong with every pony I think it's a great idea! I mean the mares he's going to marry are going to be royalty. Why not live in a castle?! Granny Smith looked at Cherry Jubilee with the left eye open wanting a little bit in agreement but given a stunner expression Granny Smith: No, no, no under normal circumstances we would have no problem with that, however, this one major little flaw. Cherry Jubilee only stayed out of her anticipate her answer Granny Smith just frowned Granny Smith: It's the last year's attitude she's acting like an overprotective mama hen that poor dragon and his wives would have no privacy.... Especially when it's time to start a family. Do you get my point now? Granny Smith asked while looking at Jerry Jubilee with her right one eyebrow cocked up and her front hooves crossed.

Cherry Jubilee only looked at the old mare for 10 seconds then 30 seconds then 40 until it finally clicked and how mouth started to form and an oh expression. Ranger nodded in agreement Ranger: That poor mare I was hoping she wouldn’t have to fight this battle the fact I was hoping none of them would. But it seems old traditions die hard. Some of the old stallions nodded in agreement. As did some of the mares, when he meant battle he was talking about it was the fight for mom's approval. With that, every pony looked back towards Applejack and Princess Celestia Applejack with Skidmore frustrated by the second Applejack: You're kidding right?! You expect me and Spike and the others to move in with you?! She looked at her for a few seconds with a blank stare... I don't think so! That's the worst idea I've ever heard.

And once again every pony snapped a head back towards Celestia who backed up and raised one hoof slightly off the ground. Worst idea? She cooed Applejack stuck out her chest and while tilting her station hat forward a little. AppleJack: You heard me just right, who wants to live with a mother-in-law who's right up your flanking business 24 seven. The moment Applejack said that every pony at the farmhouse eyes widened in shock as they said Apple family all together: ooooh! ooooh snap!!!! Someponies hid behind tables in the room, some water buckets on the head trying to look for any suitable armor to wear for the oncoming onslaught that surely was coming. And sure enough it came from an enraged princess of the sun. Celestia nostrils flared as she gritted her teeth as a bloodstain in the shape of a cross pounded on her forehead. The Princess narrowed her eyes at the farm pony Celestial: How dare you! She shouted while standing on her back hooves every pony at the farmhouse gasped as Celestia slammed front hooves down with a mighty thunder. When she did this you would now only inches away from Applejack's face. But she didn't move as she just glaring at her intently. …….. to be continued.

Comments ( 6 )

hello every pony!!!! i am back with a two part chapter! part 2 coming soon!

What the actual f*** is wrong with Celestia and Twilight!!?? Old Scar is literally right there, this AIN'T the time for family drama BS!!!!!

And why isn't Spike stopping this?

Well then. I'm happy to see this story picking up some steam again. I can't wait for more.

Well thear be more to this story????

Comment posted by Lastshow94 deleted March 5th

So what happens next? I'm really curious as I've yet to find the continuation of this fan fiction.

Login or register to comment