• Published 14th Nov 2016
  • 697 Views, 4 Comments

Pony Mansion Mystery - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



The mane six, the CMC and Spike find a mansion a meets these strange ponies, figuring out one of them is the murderer.

  • ...
 4
 697

Chapter 4

When the three ran to the others, they didn't see Danny with them. "Where's Danny?", Spike asked. "We need to talk to him."

"I'm right here.", Danny said. "What do you need to talk about?"

"Spike, is there something going on here?", Twilight asked.

"He figured out who the White Pumpkin is.", Rarity said.

"Really?", Apple Bloom said. "Who is it?"

Spike turned to Danny, getting ready to expose him. "Danny... is the white pumpkin.", he said.

"What?", Danny said. "That's crazy talk, we Sweetie Belle with pumpkin head right after poor Johnny was taken out."

"He is making a lot of sense, Spike.", Applejack said. "Got any evidence to back it up?"

"Yes I do.", Spike said.

"Well, what do you got?", SD asked.

"There was a group of pictures of all us with x's on them, except for Danny.", Spike said explaining the whole thing.

"That doesn't explain anything, Sweetie Belle looks more guiltier-looking.", Danny said.

"What about what went on next?", Spike asked. "When we were down in the basement we saw something that made a lot of proof."

"Oh really, and what's that?", Danny asked.

"A group of blue banners that say 'Sir Sonic HD'."

Danny's jaw dropped and his eyes shrunk.

"Danny is this all true?", V asked.

"This whole thing has to do with you wanting that portal so you can get away with it.", Spike said.

Danny clapped slowly. "Very clever, Spike.", he said. "And you're right, you caught me, I am... the murderer."

"I can't believe our own best friend would stab us all in the back.", Thomas said.

"I knew it wasn't me.", Sweetie Belle said.

"But, Danny, I don't understand, why that portal key?", Spike asked.

"Because I've been stuck in this world full of itty, bitty, wimpy creatures, with a portal to another dimension right in my hooves.", Danny said.

"Well, why did you lie to us?", Thomas asked.

"I was trying to earn your friendship for it.", Danny said.

"Danny, how could you?", Blank Check said. "We shared cookies together."

"Ha, well, the joke's on you.", Spike said. "Max had it the whole time."

"He had what?!", Blank Check and SD said, shocked.

"Are you serious right now?!", Max asked, surprised.

"Max, Really?", Danny asked.

"It ain't my fault I stole it, I was keeping it safe.", Max said.

"It doesn't excuse all of the terrible things you did to your own friends.", Spike said.

"Spoken like a creature who's been stuck in a place you don't belong.", Danny said.

"We need to do something with you, 'Sir Sonic HD'.", Rainbow Dash said with a threat.

"I say we lock him in a room and let animals eat him alive.", Fluttershy said.

"No! No! I won't let you all do that!", Danny yelled with fright. "This is your fault, YOU DID THIS TO ME!"

"No, you did this to yourself.", Spike said.

"Stay back!", Danny said warning the gang of ponies ganging up on him. "I'll fight you, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!" He stepped back four times, then, his left back hoof pressed a button and a harpoon shot out of the ceiling, stabbing the dark blue Pegasus through the torso. Everypony screamed and Pinkie Pie threw her guts up.

"Was that there before we came back?", Max asked.

"I don't think so, he must've set this up if none of us were here.", Rarity said.

"And he did that to himself.", Apple Bloom said.

"But, let me be honest, he kinda deserved it.", Scootaloo said.

"You know, I can't believe he's gone.", V said. "But, good lord, stabbed through the stomach could be way worse."

"If he asked us for help, we could've avoid this.", Starlight said.

Rainbow Dash looked out the window and saw daylight. "Look ponies, I can see daylight.", she said.

"Looks like it's time to go home.", Applejack said.

"We're all free.", SD said happily.

"And alive, but, lets get out of this mansion.", Sweetie Belle said. "There could be traps anywhere."

The group walked out the front door. Rainbow Dash took a deep breath through her nose. "Sweet smell of success.", she said.

"I kinda feel bad for the ponies who didn't get to smell it: Alex side, Iron Guitar, Johnny, and Danny.", Blank Check said.

"I'm just glad we stopped Danny.", Spike said.

"Pretty much.", Thomas said.

V needed to say something to Spike. She felt really after how much she treated him. "Hey, Spike.", she said.

Spike turned and saw V walking to him. "Yeah.", he said.

"I was wrong, I never should've treated you badly after you accusing Blank.", V said. "But in the end, you really are a hero."

They both smiled. V kissed Spike on the cheek. "That's for everything.", she said.

Spike blushed. "Thanks.", he said.

"Well, I guess this goodbye until next time, maybe.", SD said.

"You know, we might stay in this world so we can visit you ponies.", Thomas said. "That's because we can't find the portal key."

"Actually, Max has got you covered.", Spike said.

"Hold on, you stole the portal key?", Blank Check asked.

Max revealed the portal key in front of his friends. "Yes I did, I had it with me the whole time.", Max said. "And I wanted it to be a prank, a harmless prank, and I am so so sorry."

"I can't believe this.", V said. "Why would you do that?"

"Leave him alone, guys.", Spike said. "He did say it wasn't his fault."

"Yeah, he did say that.", SD said.

"Guys, shouldn't we be going now?", Thomas asked.

"Sure, Thomas.", Blank Check said.

"I'm not really good with goodbyes, but, thanks for everything.", SD said.

"Later, y'all.", Thomas said.

"Goodbye, and thank you.", V and Blank said together.

"Byyyyyyyyyyye.", Max said.

The group walks away.

"What a bunch of strange ponies.", Sweetie Belle said.

"You've done a great job, Spike." "I'm so proud of you."

"We're all proud of you.", Fluttershy said.

"You deserve a gem once we get home.", Rarity said.

The day was saved, thanks to... Detective Spike.