• Published 27th Sep 2016
  • 967 Views, 70 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG Side Story: Cyber Duel Saga - Bahamut0



A story to divert attention while I try making the third yugioh EQG story.

  • ...
1
 70
 967

Epilogue

When the group arrived back at CHS, it was time to say goodbye to Twilight.

"Take care princess!", Ace said.

"Hope to see you soon!", Sonata cheered.

"Yeah. Maybe at the wedding!", Dark Magician Girl joked. Ace and Sonata's faces turned bright red from blushing.

"She got you two good!", Inferno chuckled.

"See you soon Twilight. It was nice to see you duel.", Sunset said.

"Thanks everyone! Now to...huh? Weird. The portal seems to be a bit blocked up."

"Maybe Inferno and I can help.", Burst suggested. "Inferno. Let's use our dragon triggers." And with that, they activated their dragon power. But the huge flow of power caused the portal to take all three of them!

"Well...didn't see that coming." Steel said.

Meanwhile back in Equestria....

Starlight and Spike were expecting only Twilight to return. What they didn't expect to see were two alicorns with her. Two MALE alicorns with dragon wings. "Spike.", Twilight said. "I think you better take a letter...."

Author's Note:

Well...it's happened. Burst and Inferno wound up in Equestria. So how are they going to handle this? And what troubles will Sunset and her friends run into back into the human world? Find out in Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG 3: Duelists in Equestria

Comments ( 11 )

7621983
Just finished the epilogue!

Love it! Can't wait to see what's going to happen in equestria with Burst and inferno! And also.. what's going to happen to his friends I'm going to be going through lots of thinking on 1. What's going to happen in equestria with Inferno and Burst and 2. What will Sunset Ace Steel Sonata rd flutters and all Sunset other friends will be going through! And what troubles what they will be going through!... I have lots of thinking that will probably hurt my head... but who knows my guess might be right or close to being right or simler

7622366

Don't worry! I'm going to start working on it later on today.

Comment posted by goldenrise365 deleted Oct 6th, 2016

Dude if you want my oc golden rise to join your group I will let you have him. Hes a equestrian native so he should be some help to burst and inferno. By the way expect the first chapter of my story to be up by tonight or tomorrow. :pinkiehappy:

7622399
Cool! I'll definitely consider adding in your OC. By the way, who did you decide to ship my OC's with? Also, could you send me his profile?

7622379

Just submitted Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG3. Just waiting for it to post.

Comment posted by Bahamut0 deleted Oct 7th, 2016

Well I saw side story and figured it would be it's own contained tale between 2 and 3, hence side story, but good thing I decided not to skip because that would have confused me to no end. Also, I suppose this story's existence as an MLP fanfic comes much more into play next story and I'm not making any comments on that out of fear of crucifixion. Expect a bit more silence in the next story because it will be harder for me to judge properly. All I can say on this is that it's your best story out of the 3 so far. The villains had proper screentime, Burst's overpoweredness is a little more forgiveable, and I think it has less typos than the ones before. Unfortunately, this story gave more plot holes than the other two combined. What is Zero the Edgehog doing in the virtual world if the game was being tested? See last chapter. And lastly, how did Twilight get to Canterlot, as well as how did Burst have the power to fly between worlds? Ultimately, the plot had to be given a huge benefit of doubt despite its strengths.

Login or register to comment