• Published 27th Sep 2016
  • 967 Views, 70 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG Side Story: Cyber Duel Saga - Bahamut0



A story to divert attention while I try making the third yugioh EQG story.

  • ...
1
 70
 967

Boss Battle! Objection!

"Huh. A courthouse.", Inferno said as he noticed where the warp had landed him. "I'm guessing this member of the Big 5 was head of the legal department. Well, I've got a few objections for him!" Inferno then kicked down the courtroom doors! As he went inside, Inferno noticed a figure sitting in the judge's seat. "I'm guessing you picked a monster to fit the theme?"

"Right on time Mr. Flare. I am Johnson of the Big 5. And formerly Kaiba Corp.'s chief legal advisor. But in this body, I'm better known as Judgeman. And you're on trial!"

"Bring it on! Hope you weren't hoping for an easy case! Because I've got a lot of objections!"

Inferno: 8000
Johnson: 8000

"Since this is my courtroom, I'll make the first move. I call Hysteric Angel to the stand! Now, if the defense will put forth its first witness?" Johnson said.

"I summon the Black Stone of Legend to special summon Red Eyes Black Dragon from my deck! Show that Hysteric Angel a fiery testimony! Inferno Fire Blast!"

"Court's ajourned for you!", Red Eyes cried out as he obliterated Hysteric Angel with a mighty fireball!

Inferno: 8000
Johnson: 7400

"Not a bad defense. But the trial is far from over. I summon a monster face down and end my turn."

"Alright then! I play Red Eyes Fusion! Now I'll send Red Eyes Black Dragon and Summoned Skull from my deck to the graveyard to fusion summon Archfiend Black Skull Dragon! And boy does he have some arguments for you! Attack his face down monster!"

"Let's heat up this trial! Archfiend Blaze!", Black Skull shouted as he incinerated Johnson's monster! Johnson was able to block the flames from hitting him, but was shocked when he looked at his life points!

"What?! How did I lose life points when my monster was in defense mode?"

"Easy! Archfiend's effect is that when he attacks or is attacked, I can deal damage equal to the attack of a red eyes monster in my graveyard! Now Red Eyes! Attack him directly!"

"Wait! Objection!"

"Over ruled!", Red Eyes said as he launched a fireball that slammed into Johnson's life points!

Inferno: 8000
Johnson: 2600

"Uhhh...I'd like to call for a court recess!", Johnson panicked! Inferno couldn't help but laugh at him.

"What's the matter? Don't like losing cases? Or are you too used to cheating your way to winning them?", Inferno said as his eyes turned dragonic and wings sprouted from his back. "Face it Johnson! The only one here that's guilty is you!"

"Order in the court! I call Mystical Elf to the stand in defense mode and place one card face down."

"I play Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy your trap card! Next I play Soul Charge! I may have to pay 1000 life points, but in return I get to special summon a monster from the graveyard! Welcome back Red Eyes! Now I overlay my two Red Eyes Black Dragons to xyz summon Red Eyes Flare Metal Dragon! Archfiend wastes your monster, and Flare Metal will attack you directly! Flare Metal Blast!"

"Court's ajourned ya judicial jerk!", Flare Metal yelled as he fired a tornado of flames that wiped out Johnson's life points!

"I...Can't....Lose!!!", Johnson screamed as he was deleted from the game! Red Eyes gave Inferno a smile and a triumphant thumbs-up.

"Three of these guys down and two to go!", Red Eyes boasted as he puffed out a smoke ring. Then the courtroom doors opened to reveal Burst and Sunset.

"Wow. You really let him have it!", Burst said as he looked at the trashed court room. "Didn't expect you to use your dragonic abilities so soon either."

"Let's head to warp 4 and see if we can get to Ace and Sonata!", Sunset said. "I hope the two of them haven't gotten into too much trouble by now."