• Published 19th Sep 2016
  • 1,357 Views, 18 Comments

Shivers - TheEvilCookie



Twilight is cold in the night

  • ...
13
 18
 1,357

Shakes

One dark night Twilight was sitting in her leather chair trying to get her after day relaxation in while reading one of her old books that she loved so much. Over time though she started to get cold but she shrugged it off at first thinking it was nothing. It got worse soon after so Twilight got up and found a blanket and sat down while wrapping it around herself as she got back to her book.

Not a little while after she noticed it again. She sighed in annoyance and wrapped it around her self really tight and read her book holding still. She was trying really hard to get comfortable but she still wasn't warm enough to. She groaned and got up as she hated being cold. She hated it when it was to cold. It always felt freezing to her especially at night and she prepared herself some hot tea and drank it. It seemed to warm her up so she went back with the tea and wrapped herself in the blanket yet again while sipping her tea.

After she sipped her tea she set it down and waited for a minute to see if the shivers came back. She didn't feel them and went back to her book. Soon she felt the shiver again and she groaned as she still couldent escape the icy feeling. She got up and raised the heat and got into the covers. The heat seemed like it wasn't doing anything and she shivered and groaned.

She tried to figure out what to do as she was lost as she had tried everything to get herself warm. She couldent think of anything and it made her frustrated adding to her problem. She got up and filled herself another hot drink. She layed down in bed and covered herself with the blanket hopping this one would work.

After a while she felt a shiver and she groaned. She wondered what was going on. Wy was it so cold? She started to get a little bit upset and she looked around and tried to think of another idea to make her warm as she also thought up the reason of why it is so cold. She didn't want to bother her friends with a small problem like she had.

It would be embarrising asking them for help. Pinkie would just come up with a wacky idea, Fluttershy would stay quiet, Rainbow Dash would just laugh hysterically, Applejack would tell her to toughen up and Rarity would at dramatic over the whole thing. Her only resort was with Celestia but even Celestia would look on it skeptically and would decide it was no issue she was going to help her with and would think she would manage on her own.

Twilight wished that she could be able to get warmed. This was so ridiculous that she had no idea how to deal with this. She tried to ignore how cold it was and tried to escape to a pleasent dream but that never came. She then thought of Rarity again and questioned her being dramatic over it. She longed to see her friend but pushed back that resort thinking the temperature would get comfortable.

She waited and over time she got impatient but not enough to that she would lose her cool. So she held on as she waited. She flipped her hair and then started to pace as she has paced as a young filly.
She then got up as she thought of an idea. She went to the shower and took a hot shower. After the hot shower she got out and dried herself off to see if it worked. She got back to her bed.

Soon every nerve on her was cold as her body screamed from the lack of warmth. Liquid tears started to pool down her eyes watery as this passed over her. She didn't want to talk about this. She felt alone and unsure on what to do with this annoying problem. After thinking of it she knew that none of her friends or citizens or the Royal family would help her. She then thinks of her friends and sets on Rarity.

She decides that she can't take anymore so she gets up and prepares herself for going out. She opens the door and lights her horn and lights a little path for her to see with the flashlight. She then follows the path quickly as she couldent take being cold anymore so she ran like there was no tomorrow.

She kept moving quickly not even thinking for a minute to stop as she wanted to sleep. She held on though knowing at it was not a hopeless offer. Soon she got to her friends place and she knocked on the door and her friend answered. Twilight decided to cut to the chase.

"I'm cold can you warm me up?" I can't take it anymore as I have tried everything." Twilight asked

"Of coarse you can! I'm sorry that's been happening to you!" Rarity said sympathetically. Twilight then hugged Rarity and Rarity hugged her back.

"I was worried you would refuse to help me." Twilight softly confess. Rarity had Twilight look at her

"I would never do that! Your my friend and I would always try to help you out!" Rarity said. They both smiled at eachother

Rarity had Twilight enter her house. Rarity threw blankets to her and Twilight caught them and Rarity then settled them down. They both looked at eachother and they both snuggled. Rarity worked to her best getting Twilight warm. She gave her friend extra blankets and hot tea to get rid of her shivers.

Soon she stopped being cold and Rarity smiled.

"I'm not cold anymore!" Twilight said.

"Great! I knew I could help!" She exclaimed.

"Yes you did thank you! I'm so grateful." She said.

"Thank you I'm glad I could help!" Rarity said.

After that they both told eachother some stories for a while. They loved eachothers stories. Soon it was time to sleep as she now felt warm and replayed that scene over in her head cheerinshing it forever as she was happily friends with her fashion loving friend. Twilight finally drifted off to sleep and Rarity went up to her room and got into her bed and went to sleep as well being glad that she could help her friend.

Comments ( 18 )

:duck: Where's Spikey?
:twilightsmile: having his ducts cleaned and a new pilot light instaled.

:moustache: That's me, The waddling heater.:twilightblush::raritywink:

there are a lot of grammarical errors over specifycations, as well as under secifycations. The whole thing felt rushed as well, especially towards the end. The text can be so confusing that I don't know what to make of it:

Twilight asked Rarity agreed and had Twilight answer her house.

You should look for someone to pre-read your story and correct your sentencing & spelling.

7576536 I'm sorry I was to busy I forgot to add Spike in XD

7576826 It's like that because I was impatient to get it done. I was so focused on getting to the 1,000 word limit that I forgot to check the errors.

7577005 :pinkiehappy: cuddles

:moustache: lucky I'm not an air conditioner & put away for winter wrap up:facehoof:

7577013 :rainbowlaugh:poor Spike I hope you liked it :)

7577006 don't worry about that, just write what you want, letting a word limit effect your story will only inhibit your abilities.

7577083 Your right. I should focus on the content not the word limit

I couldn't sleep last night

7577093 Me niether for some reason. :/ What a wierd coincidence" I couldent sleep and I wrote this! :rainbowlaugh:

7577041 yes I did thank you:pinkiegasp:

7577161 I'm glad you enjoyed it :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment