• Published 12th Jul 2018
  • 3,717 Views, 18 Comments

Thiccagio: The Tale Of A Man And A Goddess 💋 - Zelku The Thicc-Hunter



Sometimes when you least expect it you can have an encounter with greatness

  • ...
15
 18
 3,717
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 18 )

Your premise is interesting. However, if you’ll accept a little constructive criticism, this does need some touch ups here and there. Grammar checks and spelling checks, at the minimum. I’m interested to see where you take this though.

9041302
Thank you for your feedback I'll make sure to try to make those improvements

Dude, your story is so interesting. Though I suggest you should improve with your writing, but also add more commas and points, and always write a capital letter at the beginning of a paragraph and after the point. Nevertheless I like where this is going, maybe you should do a new series!

Bit of a tease to publish the fluff and no action ^^;
I'll give this a track though, I'd like to meet Thiccagio ;)

I like where this is goung. But as some of the others have said it needs some touch ups.

9042084
Thank you for your feedback as well

Just one question, who made this drawing?

9042331
Phurie. Be advised: dude likes his mares thicc and well hung.

The whole summary is just a giant run-on sentence. D:
Did you even edit this at all before posting it?

A girl "will" meet with you.
Leave some money in 'one' of the Janitor's 'Closets'
Be 'it' far beyond

Are you planning to make more thicc characters?

FUCK HER! FUCK HER BRAIN OUT! sorry.

You should probably add the fetish tag if the cover art is anything to go by.

Login or register to comment