• Published 24th Jul 2016
  • 780 Views, 4 Comments

The Thoughts of Pet Dogs - RainEStar



Watch Applebloom. Simple instructions for a simple dog, right?

  • ...
0
 4
 780

Chapter 1

“Come on, Winona!” called Applebloom. “I’m going to be late meetin’ the other Crusaders!” The yellow filly ran a lap around the house, searching for the family dog. “Winona!”

Winona stuck her head out of the doggy door. She ran to Applebloom, barking and yapping. “Took you long enough,” said Applebloom in exasperation. “Now let’s hurry, the girls are probably wondering where Ah am right now.”

Sounds like fun to me! Winona thought cheerfully. I’m always up for a good afternoon run! She easily managed to keep up with Applebloom as the yellow filly raced to the tree house like her life depended on it.

“Ah’m here!” Applebloom announced.

Me too! Me too! Winona added in a series of joyful barks.

“Aw! You brought Winona!” said Sweetie Belle. Winona greeted the unicorn filly by licking her face. “Hey! Stop, that tickles!”

“Is that your dog?” Silver Spoon asked. She took a slow step away from Winona and the target of her unceasing slobber.

“It doesn’t have fleas, does it?” Diamond Tiara asked with a shudder.

Applebloom rolled her eyes. “Winona’s the Apple family pet, and of course she doesn’t have fleas,” she replied. “We make sure to give her a baths.

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon nodded, but they still didn’t make a move to get closer to Winona.

“I’m not complaining or anything, but why’d you bring Winona along?” Scootaloo asked as she gave Winona some much-appreciated belly rubs.

“Applejack said that Winona needed the exercise, so she asked me to bring her along,” Applebloom replied.

That’s what you think, thought Winona. Applejack actually told me to keep an eye out for you since she suspected you would—oh yeah, that’s good. Right there! Oh yes, just a little lower. Perfect.

“She’s not going to get into the way with our crusading, will she?” Diamond Tiara asked as she gave the dog a wary look.

“It’s still going to take me a while to get used to hearing those words out of your mouth,” said Scootaloo.

“And what does that mean?” Diamond Tiara asked.

“We don’t need to get confrontational,” Sweetie Belle interrupted.

“What she said!” Applebloom agreed.

“Do you even know what confrontational means?” Silver Spoon asked Applebloom.

I don’t think this is going too well, Winona thought as she looked at the five fillies.

“Well…” Applebloom replied slowly. “It means um, that we’re being in the comfort, so… uh…”

“Actually, confrontational means getting into an argument,” Sweetie Belle interjected.

“I knew that,” said Applebloom.

Sure, you did,” said Silver Spoon.

“What, you think you’re a big shot just because Applebloom doesn’t know a word about concerts?” Scootaloo asked

“I thought were talking about comfort,” said Applebloom.

“No, we’re talking about constructs,” said Silver Spoon.

“Actually, we’re talking about confrontations,” said Sweetie Belle.

“Who asked you?” Silver Spoon asked.

“ENOUGH!”

The four fillies fell silent at the sound of Diamon Tiara’s voice.

“Much better,” said Diamond Tiara. “Now, we came here to do some crusading. So instead of arguing, let’s get to crusading already!”

Wow, Diamond Tiara really can get stuff done. She’d make a nice mayor someday. Hey, why’d you stop! I was really loving that!

“Come on, Winona!” called Applebloom as she headed to the clubhouse door. “We need to get moving!”
Coming! Coming!

“Hey! Winona, slow down!”

Make up your mind! Are we staying at the clubhouse or going—squirrel!

Ignoring the cries of five fillies, Winona raced off in pursuit of the bushy-tailed rodent. The squirrel’s eyes widened as it dashed away from the energetic collie. Yipping and barking, Winona stayed on the squirrel’s heels until it managed to reach a tree and scamper up its trunk.

“Winona!” Applejack cried as the five fillies finally caught up.

“Well, that’s just perfect,” Silver Spoon panted. “Apple Bloom, your dog wasted even more of our time!”

Apple Bloom sighed. “Sorry about Winona, but Applejack wouldn’t let me leave without her,” she said. “But at least she got us where we going even faster than we normally would’ve gone!”

“What do you mean?” Sweetie Belle asked as she looked around. “We’re really close to the Everfree, it isn’t safe for us to go crusading around here.”

“Well… Ah hadn’t exactly planned for us to do crusading, exactly,” Applebloom admitted. “Since most of us haven’t left Ponyville recently, I thought we could a bit of adventure. Ya know, like takin’ a hike through the Everfree.”

Four pairs of eyes stared back at her incredulously.

“Are you crazy?” Silver Spoon asked. “Do you know what’s in the Everfree? Manticores! Hydras! Dragons! Timberwolves!”

“Don’t forget, Zecora lives in the Everefree,” Applebloom reminded her. “And Ah visit Zecora all the time. Trust me, I know all the safe path in the Everfree!”

Winona yipped and shook her head. Bad idea, Applebloom! I don’t like the smell of that place! Besides, Applejack—

“I guess you have a good point,” said Scootaloo.

“I don’t know,” said Sweetie Belle as she looked at the forest skeptically. “Rarity says that the Everfree isn’t safe at all, especially for fillies like us.”

That’s right! Winona barked her approval. We should go home and play tag. Or even better, fetch! I love to play fetch! Who’s with me? Or you could take turns giving me belly rubs. That also sounds nice. Oh yes! Belly rubs! Just thinking about them makes me feel good.

“Applebloom, are you sure you know the safe paths?” asked Diamond Tiara.

“Of course!” Applebloom replied. “Don’t ya trust me?”

“I’d feel safer if we had a grown up with us,” said Silver Spoon.

“Come on, don’t tell me you’re a scaredy cat,” Scootaloo teased her.

“I am not!” Silver Spoon retorted.

“I agree with Silver Spoon,” said Diamond. “Going through the Everfree without a grown pony is crazy.”

Scootaloo’s ears dropped. “But where are we going to find somepony who would take us through the Everfree?” she asked.

The group was silent for a moment. “Ain’t it obvious?” Applebloom suddenly exclaimed. “We’ll ask Zecora to go with us!”

“But Zecora is in the Everfree,” Silver Spoon pointed out.

“Yeah, but there are charms and stuff along the path to her hut to keep it safe,” said Applebloom. “Ah walk over there by myself all the time.”

“Well, Zecora probably wouldn’t mind showing us around,” said Sweetie Belle thoughtfully.

“I still don’t like it,” said Silver Spoon. “It’s too dangerous.”

“Well, if there are charms to keep us safe, I guess that takes care of one problem,” said Diamond Tiara.

Come on! Even the sensible filly is going on with this! Don’t go into the creepy forest! Winona barked anxiously.

“But if we get lost—” Silver Spoon began.

“Trust me,” said Applebloom. “It’s a straight path from here to Zecora’s, otherwise mah sister wouldn’t dare let me go alone. As long you stick with me and no one goes running off, we’ll be fine.”

Winona whined piteously, giving her best puppy dog pout. Unfortunately, nopony was looking her way.

“I say we go for it,” said Scootaloo.

“If Applejack can let Applebloom go to Zecora’s alone, we should be at least five times safer if we all stick together, I think, ” said Sweetie Belle.

“Fine,” said Silver Spoon with a sigh. “But you better not get us lost.”

“Alright then!” Applebloom declared. “Cutie Mark Crusaders, and guests, let’s go exploring! Come on, Winona!”

Winona whined, but followed the five fillies into the forest. I was supposed to keep these fillies out of trouble, she thought. Now they’re going to go running around the Everfree. The Everfree! Applejack will have my tail if she finds out!


“Are we there yet?” Silver Spoon asked.

“Not yet,” Applebloom replied wearily.

“Asking every five seconds isn’t going to help us get there any faster,” said Daimond Tiara.

“I’m pretty sure she’s only been asking every fifteen seconds,” said Sweetie Belle.

“Well excuse me for wanting to know how long we need to stay in this creepy forest,” Silver Spoon replied haughtily. She turned to Apple Bloom. “So, are we there yet?”

“Don’t you think we would see Zecora’s place if we were there yet?” Scootaloo asked.

“How am I supposed to know what Zecora’s house looks like?” Silver Spoon snapped. “It’s not like I’ve been there before.”

“Yeah, unlike you three, we don’t go wandering around the Everfree,” said Diamond Tiara. While she had been relative placid during their walk, the creepy atmosphere of the Everfree was fraying on her nerves just as much as the others’.

Applebloom suddenly perked up. “There!”

“What?” Scootaloo asked.

“Where?” added Diamond Tiara.

Applebloom pointed a hoof to short, gnarled tree. “This is the halfway point,” she announced. “We’re halfway to Zecora’s!”

“You didn’t have to get our hopes up,” said Silver Spoon irritably.

Winona woofed in agreement. Then, nose twitching, the collie sniffed the air around them. There was a familiar scent nearby. She couldn’t place it off the top of her head, but she didn’t like it one bit.

“What’s up with Winona?” Scootaloo asked, noticing that Winona had raised her hackles and snarling at the bushes.

“Ah suppose she must have smelled something,” said Applebloom.

“I think we should get moving,” said Diamond Tiara nervously as she moved up the path.

“I second the motion,” said Sweetie Belle, following her.

“Uh, girls…” said Scootaloo. “Don’t look now, but I think we’re in trouble.”

The other crusaders turned around to see a Timberwolf standing just a few feet from the path, glaring at them. Applebloom looked at it curiously as the other fillies gripped each other in fear.

“It’s just one measly Timberwolf,” she said. “Just ignore it and let’s keep moving.”

The Timberwolf howled causing all of the fillies, excluding Applebloom, to jump. Winona snarled a biting response her vegetation cousin. Go ahead. Take one step forward. I’ve faced rampaging bulls twice your size! You’re not touching these fillies you mutt!

A second howl rang out from the other side of the path. Winona turned to see a second Timberwolf racing towards the fillies on the other side. She snarled and gave it a series of warning barks.

“Don’t worry girls,” said Applebloom calmly. “As long as we’re on the path, we’ll be-”

Silver Spoon screamed as the first Timberwolf snapped its jaws at the group. She galloped down the path.

“Silver Spoon!” Diamond Tiara called out.

“After her!” cried Scootaloo.

The four fillies chased after Silver Spoon, leaving Winona alone with the two Timberwolves. Winona growled as she lowered her body to the floor. The Tiberwolves snarled, but they didn’t advance any closer. Winona barked, and they barked back, but they still made no move to approach.

Curious, Winona jumped towards the first one, barking and yipping as fiercely as she could. It howled and raised its paw to take a step forward, but then lowered it again.

So this is what Applebloom meant when she said this path was safe, Winona thought. I thought that I was just smelling the Everfree’s crazy magic, but now that I think about it, there is something on the ground that smells different. Almost… peaceful, and very warm. Mh… it reminds me of my bed. So warm… so cozy… so—

A high-pitched shriek shocked Winona out of her daydream. She looked around frantically, and realized that she was alone on the path. Bad! Bad! Bad! She thought frantically as she raced to the place the sound came from. Her keen ears directed her off the path, over trampled twigs and past battered bushes. She ran as fast as her short legs could carry her until she spied the group of fillies huddled at the base of twisted tree. She barked a short woof in greeting as she slowed her pace.

“Winona!” Applebloom cheered as she raced towards Winona and grabbed her in a hug. “I’m so glad you’re safe.”

“None of us are safe,” sputtered Diamond Tiara. “We’re in the middle of the Everfree Forest.”

“Don’t sweat it,” said Scootaloo. “Applebloom can get us back on the path to Zecora’s hut in no time. Right, Applebloom?”

“Um, Ah’m not so sure about that,” said Applebloom as she looked around. “In fact, Ah’m not quite sure where we are. These trees don’t look familiar.”

“We’re lost?” exclaimed Silverspoon. “Nice going, Applebloom!”

“We were doing perfectly fine until you ran off the path,” Scootaloo retorted.

“There was a monster!” Silver Spoon protested.

“Actually that was just a tree,” said Sweetie Belle. “The Everfree Forest makes everything look scary.”

“But the Timberwolves!” Silver Spoon added.

“Ah told ya the path was safe,” said Applebloom. “Zecora enchanted it so the Everfree monsters would be scared of the path. We were perfectly fine!”

“You didn’t mention that the path was enchanted,” said Diamond Tiara accusingly.

“Well, Ah guess just expected you to trust me when Ah said it was safe!” Applebloom shot back.

“Yeah, have a bit of faith in Applebloom!” said Scootaloo.

“Maybe when she deserves it!” Silver Spoon huffed.

Winona’s head swung back and forth between the arguing fillies. This doesn’t look good, she thought. The CMC and the two other fillies are butting heads just like they used to before they became friends. And they just had to pick the middle of the Everfree Forest to do this too. I need to get them to Zecora. No, I need them to get out of this forest completely!

Winona barked loudly, but the fillies continued to argue, their voices rising to an almost painful level. It’s no good, Winona thought. Those Timberwolves will be back any second now! I need to figure out how to get these fillies to stop arguing. But they aren’t listening to me! How can I…? The wheels in Winona’s canine mind began turning as she eyed Silver Spoon’s tail.

“Well none of you have any clue where we’re going, I’m going this way!” Silver Spoon declared.

“But it’s not safe to go alone!” Sweetie Belle protested.

“She won’t be alone,” Diamond Tiara declared. “I’ll be going with her. You can follow us if you’d like, or you can stay here and be eaten by the Timberwolves.”

“But ya don’t know the Everfree like Ah do,” Applebloom pointed out. “Even if ya did find your way back to the path, ya would probably wouldn’t even notice.”

“Anything’s better than staying here and doing nothing!” Diamond Tiara retorted.

“She’s got a point,” said Scootaloo.

Applebloom gave her Pegasus friend a glare. “Scoots!”

Scootaloo held up her hooves defensively. “I didn’t mean it like that, Applebloom!”

“Whatever,” said Diamond Tiara. “We’re leaving!” She and Silver Spoon turned around, but before they could take a step, Winona leapt forward, burying her teeth into Silver Spoons tail.

The grey filly screamed and began running around in circles, trying to shake the small dog off. But Winona held fast, at least until her nose caught a familiar and unwelcome scent.

“Winona!” Applebloom shouted as she dived for her dog. Winona let go of Silver Spoon’s tail and jumped out of the way, letting the two earth ponies collide into a tumbling heap.

“Bad dog!” said Diamond Tiara as she pointed an offending hoof at Winona.

Winona barked loudly and circled behind Diamond Tiara. The pink filly stepped away from Winona, eyeing the dog warily.

“What’s gotten into Winona?” Scootaloo wondered aloud.

“Maybe the Everfree’s magic affecting her too?” Sweetie Belle suggested.

“Ow, mah head,” said Applebloom.

“Watch where you’re going next time,” grumbled Silver Spoon. “And look at my tail! It’s ruined!”

“Sorry about that,” said Applebloom. “Winona usually doesn’t get like this, honest!”

With a bark, Winona jumped to the side of the two filly. With a startled scream, they both scampered away. Winona’s eyes glittered as she circled the five fillies who were instinctively crowding around each other. Even ponies are herd creatures… thought Winona as a devious grin crept onto her face.

“She’s not going to eat us, is she?” Silver Spoon asked fearfully.

“Dogs like Winona don’t eat ponies,” said Sweetie Belle factually. “They usually prey on smaller animals such as birds and small mammals.”

“So… what is she doing exactly?” Diamond Tiara asked.

Applebloom frowned. “If ya ask me, Ah’d say she’s—”

Before Applebloom could finish her sentence, Winona rushed to the fillies, barking as she ran. The five fillies tried to scatter, but Winona had no intention of letting any of them escape. She darted left and nipped at Silver Spoon’s heels, causing the grey filly to veer towards Diamond Tiara. In order to avoid both of them crashing, Diamond Tiara veered right, heading towards Applebloom.

Winona then circled around to the right side of the group. She ran alongside Scootaloo, who yelped and darted left in response. Then Winona pulled back and got behind Sweetie Belle, who had started to fall behind the others. With a few sharp barks, Winona managed to convince Sweetie Belle to catch up to the rest of the fillies.

Winona grinned with excitement, but her expression changed when she heard a menacing howl coming from behind her. With a howl of her own, she spurned the fillies forward, bearing left or right depending on the approaching obstacles.

“I see the path!” Applebloom announced. “Follow me!” The four fillies followed Applebloom’s lead as she charged through the Everfree.

“I remember that tree!” Silver Spoon announced, spying the short, gnarly tree the group had passed on their way into the Everfree.

“Keep running girls! We’re almost on the path!” Applebloom shouted in encouragement. Spurned by the yellow filly’s words, the other fillies raced down the path, almost forgetting about Winona in the process.

The fillies ran faster than they had ever done in their lives, or so they believed. The time seemed to fly as their “I see the light!” Scootaloo announced as they approached the edge of the Everfree.

“We’re almost home!” Sweetie Belle cheered.

The grins growing on the fillies’ faces slowly slid off as they heard a familiar howl. Two Timberwolves crept from the bushes along the sides of the path and bared their fangs. The fillies planted their and screeched to halt just inches away from the timberwolves’ fangs. They backpedaled immediately and huddled together.

“We’re safe as long as we don’t leave the path, right?” Diamond Tiara asked.

“Yeah, but the enchantment on the path doesn’t go much farther than this,” Applebloom replied. “Zecora thought it would be a waste to enchant the entrance to the Everfree since nothing too dangerous usually goes this close to outside the forest.”

“I think these two have a different opinion,” said Silver Spoon.

“So close, but so far,” said Sweetie Belle dramatically.

“How do we get past them?” Silver Spoon asked.

Applebloom shook her head. “Ah’m afraid Ah don’t know. Sorry, girls.”

The fillies hung their hands solemnly, accepting their fate.

Oh, come on, Winona whined. I did all this just for them to give up? That’s no fair! Whining her complaints, Winona prodded Applebloom’s flank with her nose.

“Winona!” Applebloom exclaimed in surprise. Winona barked in response. “What are ya doin’?”

Getting you to move! Winona barked. I still feel the warm, fuzzy enchantment in front of us! It’s kind of faded… but I think we can make it! Besides, it’s better than sitting here waiting for them to hungry enough to ignore the enchantment.

“Winona! Stop it, your pushing me right towards them!” Applebloom planted her hooves firmly into the ground. Winona pushed as hard as she could, but no dog of her size had a chance of moving and earth pony filly that didn’t want to be moved.

Winona took a step back. I’ve got no choice but to use plan B! she thought grimly. Or was it plan C? No, T, for T-bone steak. Juicy… delicious… no! Must focus! She put aside her scattered thoughts as she crept towards the Timberwolves, keeping her body low to the ground as she snarled.

The Timberwolves snarled back, still not making an attempt to get on the path. Winona jumped forward, barking fiercely. The Timberwolves barked in response. Winona could see the rising anger in their eyes. She reared on her hind legs and howled out a challenge to them. They howled in response, but still made no attempt to get closer.

Wow, this enchantment is really strong stuff, thought Winona. Applebloom and the other fillies should be safe, but they won’t move unless these Timberwolves leave. And I can’t wait around for a manticore to show up. Time for plan D! Doggy Distraction!

Winona jumped in the face of one of the Timberwolves, and slashed it across the muzzle. Though the attack did not hurt beast, it still gave uttered a howl of surprise. Winona didn’t waste time as she nipped the nose of the other Timberwolf. With both Timberwolves at their breaking points, Winona ran.

The fillies screamed as Winona barreled through them, heading deeper into the Everfree. Applebloom cried out to her, but Winona didn’t dare stop. She raced down the path with a furious Timberwolf on each flank. Winona dared a peek behind her, and saw Applebloom herding the other fillies to the safety of Ponyville.

Winona let out a quick sigh of relief as she turned dug her paws into the ground. Her pursuers, not having the same clear trail as she did, skidded and crashed into trees, breaking into bits of sticks and bark. Winona yipped in victory, and then yawned. This was fun, but I think that’s enough excitement for today. Time to get back to the farm, snuggle under the covers, get scolded by Applejack— Winona winced. On second thought, maybe I’ll just head to Ponyville. Maybe I can convince the girls to Sugercube corner. Pinkie Pie would definitely give me treats, and I can tell Gummy all about today!

Winona was so lost in her thoughts that she didn’t notice the sound of twigs rolling across the forest floor. When she finally did, she assumed it was due to the wind. At least, until she realized that the sounds were getting louder, but not even the slightest breeze was hitting her fur. She turned to the source of the sound, and her jaw dropped.

Standing just a few feet away from her was a misshaped, half-formed, massive Timberwolf. Winona slowly turned her attention to its paws, and realized that it was standing in the middle of the path. She was so startled by this revelation that she didn’t even think about running. At least, not until the giant Timberwolf—now fully formed—gave a low growl.

With a strangled yelp, Winona turned on her heels and ran. The Timberwolf howled as it gave chase. Winona had a head start, but she could quickly see that the wolf was gaining on her. She tried zigzagging off the path to lose it in the bushes and fallen logs, but any obstacle she could avoid it managed to smash through with ease. Winona could see the end of the Everfree Forest, but the Timberwolf was so close that she could feel its breath on her back. She closed her eyes and ran forward as fast as she could.

Thunk!

Crash!

Winona came rolling head over heels out of the Everfree with an explosion of flying bark and sticks. She glanced over her shoulder, and saw a fair sized boulder settling down on top of a pile of forest debris.

“Winona!” she heard Applebloom cry. Winona found herself wrapped in the filly’s tight embrace. Ecstatic with relief, Winona gave Applebloom’s face several heart licks.

“Whew, that sure was a close one,” said another familiar voice.

Winona turned her head to see Applejack resting on a pile of rocks. “Lucky we had these things lying around,” she said. “Ah’m no Maud, but at least these make the job a whole lot less messy.”

“Are ya alright?” Applebloom asked as she examined Winona’s paws and belly. “Those Timberwolves didn’t bite ya did they?”

Of course not! Winona barked. Those—that—pile of sticks was no match for me!

“Good job keeping the fillies safe, Winona,” said Applejack. “Ah knew Ah could count on you.”

“What?” Applebloom asked, her face scrunched up in confusion.

“When Ah was waking you up this morning Ah heard you saying something about the Everfree in your sleep,” Applejack replied. “So Ah had Winona keep an eye on ya.”

“Ah thought ya just wanted me to give her some exercise!” exclaimed Applebloom. “Were ya lying to me?”

“Nothin’ of the sort,” Applejack replied. “Winona did need some exercise, and she needed to keep an eye on ya too.”

That was more than enough exercise for me, Winona barked. How about we stop by Sugarcube Corner and celebrate all of us getting out alive? And next time, can we go without the Timberwolves? If there were Timberwolf pups I’d be glad to chase them around, but full grown ones are more scary than fun.

“Ah wish ya had told me,” Applebloom pouted.

“Ah wish ya hadn’t gone into the Everfree without asking me first,” said Applejack.

“But ya let me go to Zecora’s by myself all the time!”

“Yes, but that’s when Ah know Zecora will be home and not collecting herbs or something in the Everfree,” Applejack pointed out. “And even if you’re going to Zecora’s, Ah need to know where you are. Ya can’t go to the Everfree without telling anypony, especially when you bring along four fillies who don’t know their way around the Everfree.”

Applebloom hung her head. “Sorry, sis.”

Applejack pulled her sister into a hug. “Ah know,” she replied. “Now, Big Mac’s taken all of your friends home, so it’s about time we get back to the farm. Come on, Winona!”

Do I get a few belly rubs when I get back? Winona asked as she followed behind the two ponies. I mean, I did smash two Timberwolves to bits. They came back afterwards, but let’s ignore that bit. Oh, and I’m hungry, can I get an advance on next week’s bag of treats. And I’m tired; I think I’ll take a nap when we get back. But first I need to eat, of course. Can one of you carry me? I don’t think I have the energy to walk—squirrel! Winona darted forward, barking and yipping, in chase of an unfortunate squirrel. The rodent ran with squeak to the nearest climbable object, which turned out to be Applejack. However, that didn’t stop Winona from continuing her chase, as she took a flying leap towards the squirrel.

“Winona!”

Author's Note:

This holds the record for taking the most amount of time to write than any of my other "Thoughts of Pets" stories. But, at long last, it is finished. And I had fun writing it, so that's another plus.

Liked it, hated it? Got confused, or have a suggestion? Leave a comment below! Remember, comments are food for a writer's soul!

'Till next time!
-RainEStar

Comments ( 4 )

Aside from a few spelling mistakes (Like typing Diamond Tiara's name incorrectly at least twice in two totally different ways) this was a fun read, and so earns a like and a favourite.
I wouldn't worry too much about Timberwolves though, Winona. From what I've seen of them on the show, they're total wusses. :moustache:

An unfortunate fact is that Winona is actually the least favorite of all of the mane 6's pets, almost certainly because she shows the least personality. It was enjoyable, but didn't particularly stand out. I would have liked to have seen more of your idea of what her personality is actually like, as opposed to just showing her acting like a dog.

Seeing pets spending quality time with kids are the things we need to remind that pets are part of the family.

7420276

Nasty little typos. Not even Microsoft Word can stop their invasion. Time for some extermination!
And yeah, Timberwolves tend to be all bark and no bite.:rainbowlaugh:
:ajbemused:
...I'll see myself out.


7422471
To be fair, dogs actually do have a range of character. Some are agressive, some are motherly, and some sleep like cats. Winona seems to fit that niche of dogs who abound with energy, work hard, and tend to be easily distracted. That's what I could find, so that what I used. :ajsleepy: To bad they didn't give every pet a monologue. That'd make this series a lot easier.


7422730
The only pets I've had are fish and chickens. They tend to be a part of the family to the very end. :rainbowwild:
:ajbemused:
...Yeah that was bad, even for me

Login or register to comment