• Published 4th Jun 2016
  • 1,115 Views, 109 Comments

All an Illusion - D Historian



Illusion has no idea who or what she is, but she has to rise to the occasion with her new friends and save Equestria, uncovering herself and the secret past of Fluttershy, her mother, and her father, along the long and dark way...

  • ...
2
 109
 1,115

Greetings

Bonjour, mes amis! It’s been a while. I feel like I owe y’all an explanation. And you’ll get one! Soon.
Truth be told, this story’s not done. But it has been three years and some things have definitely been updated by now. If you’re loyally following this, or you remembered liking this years ago, I promise it’s changed for the better. I’m a much better writer now, mum’s the word. And things have changed. I figured, with the MLP finale on its way, it’s time to finish things as well. Probably not as a proper full length fic, but I draw much better now too. I can finally explain things.
This was a story about acceptance, accepting who you are, accepting that people change, integrity of self expression and not letting history or fate ties you down. Cliche, I’m aware, but it was important to me at some point. I think. My life’s pretty blurry, not gonna lie.

Ciao,
D.H

Comments ( 1 )

Can’t find that fucking poem I wrote about the prophecy. Oh well! Back to le drawing board. I’ll lose my head one day.

Login or register to comment