• Published 1st Jun 2016
  • 440 Views, 8 Comments

Mask Charade - Marina Oceania



Even a Changeling can change for the better. But my Destiny is Unknown, Join me as I venture all over Equestria behind a mask as I help both my kind and the Equestrians, But am I a Hero or a Villain?

  • ...
4
 8
 440

Cutie Mark What?

The sun begins to set as we prepare our journey across Equestria.

"What! we have to walk all the way to ponyville?" asked Scarlet with a dismayed look on her face.

"The trains are scheduled for repairs it will take months to finish that and we don't have time to idle around."

"Whatever you say Mask, Oh by the way a brought some sunglasses and a black coat so I can walk even in broad daylight."

"Good, I have also packed some fruits and bread for the journey ahead, so are you ready Scarlet?"

"Are you kidding me it's my dream to go on an adventure, let's go before the we run out of moonlight!"

I opened my map as Scarlet held up the torch.

" So we are here in Hollow Shades now we must follow the train tracks straight ahead to the mountain where Canterlot is then go through the tunnels."

" When do you think we will arrive at ponyville?" Asked Scarlet.

"Maybe two or three days if you can bare the heat." I jokingly said.

We walked for hours with a few rest breaks along the way, the moon is now setting and the sun now slowly rises towards the sky.

"Scarlet! Quick put on your sunglasses and your coat."

"Whew! time does fly when you are having fun. Thanks Mask, I couldn't have had the courage to leave Hollow Shades without you."

"

Comments ( 1 )

7271937 maybe not outright rewrite right now, continue this one to gain experience, then later revisit and if necessary start anew. Many authors enjoy seeing how they're improving, so having it in the original form is recommended (even if you simply un-publish it).

7271943 it is possible they may not experience them themselves (or perhaps rely on their feeding of them in order to do so, now there's a creative idea), but even then they would be tought about them at least, so his reaction would have been more "wait, she says I look sad, is that what I'm feeling? I don't think I like it very much."

7271953 good luck!

Login or register to comment