• Published 28th Apr 2016
  • 5,554 Views, 31 Comments

Lunar Depression - Dollie



Luna's dreams, and thoughts finally get to her..will she do the unthinkable

  • ...
5
 31
 5,554

I want to end this

Everything was dark

Ponies were panicking. some were injured and some dead. In the distance maniacal laughter, that of Nightmare Moon could be heard and the cries of a tortured and heart broken princess could also be heard...

"Luna please! Don't do this!" Celestia sobbed

Nightmare Moon smiled venomously "I've already made up my mind ," Nightmare Moon sneered and lowered her horn "Sweet dreams princess." Nightmare's horn was rammed right into Celestia's chest.

Celestia's eyes widened in pain and shock, her mouth opened slightly. Her body went limp and the life in her eyes slowly faded away. Nightmare smiled and laughed evilly "Now the night shall last FOREVER!"
..................................................................................................................................

Luna woke up screaming and was in a cold sweat. Her eyes darted quickly around the dark room. She's been having these nightmare for 5 months now, and it's slowing building fear and guilt inside of her.

Luna shivered "Why, why me?" Luna sobbed quietly into her pillow.

There was a knock at the door. "Princess Luna are you alright?" said a concerned guard.

"I'm fine." Luna paused "I was just , spooked." There was a muffled sigh.

"Alright princess, If there's anything wrong just let me know." The Lunar guard said softly before going back to his post.

Luna let out a sight and got out of bed. She walked out to her balcony and let the cool breeze tickle her coat. Luna wished she could stay like this for a little while longer,feeling the cool breeze and gazing at the stars, but that didn't last.

Voices slowly crept into her head like an animal stalking it's prey. "you're worthless, everypony hate's you."Those voices said, but what really hurt her was "your sister hates you and she'll never forgive you for what you have done. You should just kill your self, faust knows your sister wouldn't care anyway."

Luna shook her head and silently sobbed "Why do I still feel like this?" She thought.

Luna got up and went to the bathroom to wash her face, but when she looked in the mirror she saw an image of Nightmare Moon stabbing her sister to death.

"No....no,no,no." Luna trembled. Out of fear, Luna shattered the mirror.

Luna looked around her. Blood everywhere. She had to get out of here.

Luna, Becoming delirious, kicked the door down and ran out of that hell hole called a bathroom. Luna glanced around her room with a look of shock and horror. On the floor she saw Celestia's dying form, Bleeding from her chest.

"I trusted you, but you took it and threw it all away," Celestia spat "You will never be forgiven." Then the illusion faded away Leaving a sobbing Luna on the floor..

She couldn't take this anymore, she'd do anything to make this torment go away....Even, if it meant taking her life.

Luna went to her drawer to look for a scroll and a pen. She found what she was looking for and started writing.

Dear Celestia

Thank you for forgiving me when no pony showed forgiveness, and for showing me

kindness when I shouldn't have been shown any.For that I thank you. The reason I

wrote this letter is to tell you I won't be a burden to you any longer. I just can't take

it anymore. I hate living in a world where I don't belong, I hate being the outcast and

having every pony complain about me and my position.......I'm sorry, I just cant take

it anymore...

Luna

Luna sealed the scroll sending it to her sister's chambers, thinking Celestia was still asleep, and walked out to the balcony and descended into the air , quickly Flying up.
.....................................................................................

Celestia was sitting on her bed, having just woken up. All of a sudden a scroll appeared in front of her. Celestia quickly grabbed the scroll with her magic so it wouldn't fall to the ground.she levitated the scroll to eye level, carefully opened it up, and began to read...

The more and Celestia read the more shock and horror filled her face.

"No"...Celestia thought horrified

"Luna!"
.................................................................

Luna stopped flying upward. She must have been at least 500 ft over canterlot castle. Luna let out a shiver.

"I'm sorry Celestia.." Luna whispered and stopped flapping her wings.
..................................................

The ground was coming up quickly. Luna closed her eyes..She was expecting to feel the hard ground, but instead she felt something soft like....fur?

Luna slowly opened her eyes. She was right about the fur but what made her feel like shit was that it was her sisters....

Celestia landed in her bed chambers with Luna on her back . Luna felt herself being gently let down. Then she was automatically pulled into a hug by her sister.

"Luna, my little sister, I thought I lost you for good this time"Celestia hugged Luna a bit tighter for a moment. Tears were coming out of her eyes.

"but," Celestia looked into Luna's eyes pausing for a few seconds "Why would you ever want to do something like this? I can't lose you again Luna!" Celestia started to cry.

Tears were streaming out of Luna's eyes. She hates seeing her sister cry.Luna started to shiver madly.

"Luna?" Celestia asked, concern evident in her voice.

Luna's dam broke all at once and began to sob loudly. Celestia quickly pulled her into a hug, and nuzzled her sister.

"Ssshhh, Luna it's ok, it's ok. I just want to know why you feel this way." Celestia whispered softly.

"It's just....I feel so guilty and unloved, plus the constant nightmares of me one day killing you it just too much! I can't take it anymore!" Luna cried

Celestia was surprised to here that Luna was having dreams like that. "Luna..."Celestia murmured

Luna shivered "B-besides, all I am is a burden to you anyway." Celestia was shocked

"Luna, you'll never be a burden to me! You're my sister and I love you with all my heart!" Celestia said. Her voice was starting to break and she started to cry.

"And Every pony has forgiven you. Ponies in Ponyville are writing to me wondering if you'll come back this up coming nightmare night." Celestia said putting a hoof on Luna's shoulder.

Luna cried harder "Tia, i'm so sorry!" Celestia pulled Luna into another hug.

"It's ok Lulu. Just promise me whenever you feel this way or have a bad dream, come and talk to me. I don't want you to suffer anymore." Celestia said, breaking the hug, looking into Luna's now red and puffy eyes.

"I promise." Luna said, starting to smile a bit. Luna nuzzled her sister affectionately and Celestia nuzzled her back.

"Tia?" Luna looked up at her sister.

"What is it?" Celestia asked

"Don't ever leave me." Luna said almost pleading.

Celestia smiled and hugged her sister lovingly "Never in your wildest dreams.

Author's Note:

This took a lot of time and effort, I don't know if it's good but at least it's presentable.:derpytongue2:

Remember if you ever feel suicidal, Talk to someone or call the Suicide Hot Line. Remember you are not alone and no matter how you feel we all care about you and want the best for you and to know you are happy and smiling.:twilightsmile:

Comments ( 31 )

I really liked your story. Keep it up and don't worry, you did a very good job with the story! :twilightsmile:

I have one question.
WHY IS THIS SO GOOODD
I wanna cri

I unfortunately have had such thoughts in the past. But thankfully I had such good friends to drag me out of it. Now everything is great!

7169518 well I'm glad you feel a lot better:twilightsmile:

7169522 me too. I wish I could lift my last two ex-girlfriends out of their depression. Nothing seems to work.

7169534 then try telling someone about them or try getting them to open up.

7169542 well my last gf was raped a bunch as a child so now years later all of that is coming back to haunt her and she feels like shit because of it. I tell her it ain't her fault but she keeps saying it was her fault.

7169548 it really isn't her fault. There are some people out there that just don't think right. She Isnt at fault. I have a few friends that tried to commit suicide bur the best I can do is be there for them when I can:pinkiesad2:

7169560 same here. She also blames herself for us breaking up. She keeps saying that she should have tried harder, that she wasn't good enough. I keep telling her she did everything she possibly could to keep our relationship afloat but in the end, it just wasn't meant to be.

7169576 she sounds like me. Blaming my self on things...all I can say is be a friend and watch out for her.also give lots of hugs.

7169631 yeah. I always tell her don't blame herself for stuff that happened.

Great story, you did a wonderful job. Keep up the great work and I hope to see more in the years to come.

Keep writing more stories.You're good a it.

What an amazing story. I've done some horrible things in the past and thought about doing horrible things.

All in all, thank you for making this story. I enjoyed it and hope to see more amazing stories like this. :twilightsmile:

7323547 thank you:twilightsmile:, and I hope you're better:pinkiesad2:

orig15.deviantart.net/1907/f/2015/305/2/6/luna_s_dimension_by_zig_word-d9f5gvb.jpg
HEY LOOK A DEPRESSED LUNA

FFFFFFFFF I'm trying to help find cover imagesss xD

7859490 she's blushing fam

7859843 she also looks tired of someone's shit
Ah well
Back to searching xD

I went and looked at the images I posted for possible cover art, and now that I'm looking again... prolly one of these two:
7859875
7859879

>rereads story
I still panic, even though I now what's gonna happen
drthjklkjh

and cri
i still cri

Honestly, my only wish is that this was longer to give it more emotion. 'Tis well written however, good job.

8091119
How did i just see this

Honestly this story really hits home to me since I’ve been struggling with Suicidal thoughts and mental health for majority of my life and especially ever since my ex best friend left me in October and would once again fuck me up even more so in January this year but I mostly wanna talk about the first event. When he ended my friendship It severely fucked me to the point where I planned on ending my life in early November but thankfully I didn’t go through with it all because my amazing two friends noticed I was acting suicidal and immediately made me feel loved and cared for in this world. Which is why the ending hit so hard to me since it reminds me of those two amazing friends who honest to god saved life.

Login or register to comment