• Published 4th Apr 2016
  • 3,643 Views, 78 Comments

Seeing Both 'Parts' - SaiyanUltima



A journey for a mother and her son. A new life that is not as fun for her as it is for her child. And it doesn't help that everyone wants her as much as they want him.

  • ...
33
 78
 3,643
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 23 )

"Hang on. Since when did you make a deal!?"

Don't worry about late updates. As much as I enjoy reading you're stories IRL takes priority. Also forgive me for saying but, the events that are going on in you're life are almost or if not as dramatic as some of these stories.:applejackconfused:

7788161

It's all good. I do have a great deal of drama in my life.

But here's some word from the wise, a piece that I hope others will take to heart.

"The greater the pain, the greater the man."

7788209

Wise words indeed.

A strong man stands up for himself, but a stronger man stands up for others.

Who is Blossom Blade? When did she and Luna get there? And what argument?

I Love this kind of story's a lot of Cuddeling and kissing. This is perfect.

7802690

Thank you very much

I think I've read enough, and I'm afraid that I'll have to end it here. There are different circumstances here, but this isn't the first time I've read something about a male human in Equestria being relied on for their sake of getting a population out of near extinction, and takes advantage/manipulates said human to do whatever they please. This just brings scarring memories, and it's on a dangerous boundary of explicit activity under the legal age (which is 18).

I don't blame Carter being confused and pulled around against his will since he's at a complicated stage in his life, but it almost saddens me to see that he has some perception and intelligence from what we've seen, yet doesn't put it to practice.

His Mom, while I don't blame her for being overprotective of her son from what they've gone through, still needs to know that Carter's a growing man. At some point he'll want to be more independent and free to do what he wants, and things will quickly turn ugly when she doesn't get her shit together.

Finally, the ponies. It's almost uncanny how similar they are here compared to the other story I mentioned, and it's rubbing me in many wrong ways. I don't even know if they go into heat with their dual genitalia, yet they all seem to be in it 24/7 with Carter involved. Not only that, but I have a feeling they (Celestia and Luna mostly) are deceiving the humans on what will happen when Carter comes of age in order to keep things in their way, and that might just be worse than the first story considering one of them's still so young. Completely OOC for all of them, no doubt.

I feel the grammar shouldn't even be mentioned because it's obvious how often the mistakes were made up to this point. An editor is definitely needed here, though that'll only scratch the surface of how the story should be improved.

Anyway, it would've been a somewhat interesting story if the circumstances were different, but right now it's almost impossible for it to dig itself out when it gets to the moment of truth, no matter how it will get there. I won't pray this story to not be taken down for those reasons, but I suggest making a backup plan if you're still wanting to write stories. In the meantime, this one gets a thumbs down.

7804349

Okie dokie. But the story remains as it. The only change being made is perspective.

Let's face it. I can't write first person in present tense for shit.

Take as much time as you need, family is important.

Will there be more?:twilightsmile:

7927439
Dude are you going to update this story soon?

8569130
O well another died story * starts digging a grave *

8855225
Bullshit. It’s not dead. Writing on my ancient laptop is just taking some time.

8855257
* blows dust off computer * Man it’s like it’s been two years since this thing is been used
8855257

8856257

8856257
:unsuresweetie: I meant two years since the last time the story updated... about a year and a quarter but same shit

I was thinking of this story for a couple of months now and one thing I was starting to get confused about what is the plot of the story. Its very similar to a lot of poor written fetish fics (NOT saying your writing is awful at all) but added with a mother and her underaged son being harassed by all these mares. There is one question I want to ask out of curiosity and not trying to sound like a dick here but where do you plan on taking this story? there is a lot of weird factors in it that make it questionable to read like I said before the son being underaged and the fact that all these mares want a piece of him. Another thing I would like to also point out is the plans of Celestia and Luna (if I remember correctly) are basically using him because he is male (shown in the last chapter). Its an odd story in my opinion but I would like some insight where this story is supposedly going.

Is this going to continue

What a bunch of faggots!

I would like to know the conclusion of this story, if possible....

Login or register to comment