• Published 23rd Feb 2016
  • 286 Views, 9 Comments

Realms Unite 2 - Ninyn



Hero's have fallen. But uniting whats left is what the realms truly need in this dark time.

  • ...
13
 9
 286

Key To Beginnings

It was several weeks after Nightshade and Ninyn's confrontation. It was hard to was hard to watch The Gallant remain as he was. I guess you could say I'm not particularly amused with the factors that have played. I want to add a little twist to my beginnings.

To what story shall I link this moment to? I'm unfortunately not allowed to tell you that. What I can tell you is something that this moment I'm telling you is highly important for future events.

Without the permission of The Sentients I entered The Palace and I strolled about looking for The Gallant. A spitting image of what I always wanted him to be. Strong, passionate, caring and immensely characterized as role model for future heroes.

I wrapped my hand around a lightly colored tether from another plane of existence and made it's presence known to The Gallant.

I watched as The Gallant jumped back in surprise to the tethers touch. To The Gallant it was nothing more than another tether to another realm. He looked around quite bewildered and grasped the tether.

A flash of energy swirled and knocked him unconscious. I watched as the energy swirled and entered his body. The multiple energies seemed to be mixing for better than I expected. Then again The Gallant wasn't your average character.

I masked the power of the tether with my own easily. This was merely child's play compared to some other things I had to face. Though I do have to say I'm quite proud with how far I myself have come with what I've created.

The Gallant awoke sometime later completely rejuvenated. I laughed watching him pace. It was interesting to see emotions such as this cross his mind. There wasn't much in the realms that could cause much panic to Nightshade, but this was something no other realm dweller, or jumper had come across before.

I watched as the magenta energy flowed around The Gallant calmly. It would take time but he'd soon figure out what he had been blessed and cursed with.

The burden of The Gallant was heavier than most could believe. It wasn't pretty but I guess in a way all great things have their endings.

After all...

That's what being The Creator is all about...

Author's Note:

Thoughts?

-Mighty Ninyn

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment