• Published 23rd Feb 2016
  • 286 Views, 9 Comments

Realms Unite 2 - Ninyn



Hero's have fallen. But uniting whats left is what the realms truly need in this dark time.

  • ...
13
 9
 286

Chpater 6 Silver Eyes

Star Bright was resting in the throne room. The corruption that Nightwalker was obviously spreading was wearing her down. Odion was trying to comfort her as much as possible. The only thing from keeping Nightwalker out was the barrier that Elustar and Star Bright had constructed to contain the shadow realms portal.

Elustar came out of her portal, "I did what I could in my realm to help prepare for the assault. Makarov is lending us Gray Fullbuster, Erza Scarlet, Natsu, and Lucy Heartfillia. The rest of the guild is on the defense should anything appear," she said.

Odion nodded and turned to Star Bright, "Is there anything we can do to even out your illness?" he asked.

Star Bright stood wearily and shook her head, "None of you probably can. However Alchelm might know a thing or two… Please help me-!" she paused as Alchelm came from the basement, "Scratch that," she said.

Alchelm approached The Sentients with a warm smile, "I have a way to keep you standing my dear. The magic I had collected to create Ms. Sparkles and Ms. Shimmers armor was still plenty after my modifications. I have sewn you a set of clothing and infused it with the equestrian magic and the energy from Onimak. They will most definitely keep you balanced and healthy until this conflict ends," he said.

Star Bright held the clothing and felt Equestria's warmth flow through her, and the gentle touch Onimak could be felt as well. The Sentient woman smiled softly, "Thank you Alchelm… This means a lot…" she said.

Alchelm nodded, "Now to other matters. I do believe I have found something intriguing," he said.

Odion and Elustar both stared at the Elemental, "Yes?" they asked.

Alchelm took a breath, "If you would all follow me. Lady Star Bright please if you may, go change immediately," he said. Star Bright nodded and headed off to her room. Alchelm brought the sentients to the portal room. Alchelm pulled out a disk with two holes in it and summoned a staff from his lab to his hand. The was a hole in the floor where exposed gears and wiring could be seen. The wires were radiating a faint glow of magic. Alchelm attached the disk so a hinge and lowered it into the hole. Clicking and gears whirring could be heard.

The hinge connected to the disked melted away and the disk started to spin at a rapid pace till it changed color and a spiral symbol became etched into it. The two holes on the disk remained and Alchelm placed the staff he had in his hand into one of the holes. An orange energy shot up into the staff causing it to glow with energy from Silver Tataganay's realm.

The two Sentients eyed the Elemental and the staff. Alchelm pulled on the staff and turned the disk slowly. The color of the energy began to change from orange to silver and the frame for the realm of courage turned from black to red and the energy swirling in the portal also changed to silver.

Elustar shrugged, "So you can change a couple of sceneries, big deal," she said.

Alchelm shook his head, "I was able to catch a tether of energy while helping open this portal. It was very similar to Lady Tataganay's realm but at the same time very different. A whole other kind of energy. So I tugged on the line and discovered another realm, but it also represented courage. It seems multiple aspects of beliefs exist. The designated name of this realm is called Remnant," he said.

Elustar frowned. Odion nodded, "Multiple aspects… Very interesting… Have you discovered any other tethers?" he asked.

Alchelm shook his head, "Not at the present no. Though I do believe as more realms become more active the more chances of finding other realms will become a tad bit easier," he said.

Odion nodded softly as Star Bright returned and tackle hugged the Jedi. Odion hit the ground with a thud, "Hello dear…" he said with a muffled tone. Star Bright giggled and stood back up and examined the portals change.

"A new realm… Amazing!" Star Bright cheered. Alchelm chuckled as he helped Odion back to his feet. Star Bright looked from each of her comrades and giggled, "I'm feeling completely energized, and the feeling this realm is giving off is extraordinary!" she said.

Odion frowned, "No." he said. Star Bright turned towards him and smiled. Odion paled slightly, "No, no no!" he said. Star Bright grinned cheekily and snapped her fingers. Odion was now dressed in formal clothing and she now had a cloak that was quite beaten up draped around her.

Odion shook his head, "We can't keep-!" he was cut off as Star Bright sheathed her sword and knives and tied a rope to Odion. Star Bright turned to the others, "Wish us luck!" she giggled as she fell through the portal. Odion's eyes widened as her weight came to a point that pulled him straight through the portal without a pause.

Alchelm turned to Elustar, "Has she always done that to him?" he asked. Elustar busted out laughing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was fall. Beacon Academy… Best school around for younger folk to become a great hunter or huntress. The new classes had begun a couple months beforehand. The school was lively, and the weather was decent.

A young girl roamed the courtyards of beacon. She wore a long sleeve, light gray shirt with black belted cuffs near the ends of the sleeves. Over the top of the gray shirt she wore a black pinafore with two vertical lines of red stitching that resembled the lacing on a corset. She also wore a red skirt with a large black-colored print of a rose emblem on the side of it. She a wore black stockings, black and red boots. And she also wore a long red cape, and a scarf. Her Name was Ruby Rose.

There was a bright flash in the sky and Ruby blinked as she witnessed two figures falling out of the sky! She pulled out her sniper scythe, Crescent Rose, and pulled the trigger on it taking off in their direction!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Star Bright and Odion both landed easily on some tree branches. Odion glared at Star Bright. The pony lady giggled, "We haven't been on a true adventure in a long while Odion," she said.

Odion sighed and untied himself from the rope, "You should be taking it easy. We don't know how well those clothes will last in another realm," he said. Star Bright shrugged and jumped down.
Odion followed and pulled out his lightsaber turning it into a long sword stained blue and gold.

Star Bright held her rainbow blade smiling, "This place is filled with so much life and energy. It's interesting to say the least," she said.

Odion nodded looking around, "I can still fully connect with the force while in this realm as well. I can sense multitudes of energy across the realm. Barely a single life form is the same. I can even sense dark creatures that are roaming across the continents…" he said.

Star Bright nodded, "Light and darkness within this realm is… Interesting," she said. With a giggle Star Bright turned and headed off to the closest location possible with signs of life. The school.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruby hopped from tree branch to tree branch looking for any signs of the people she saw falling. From what she could tell, there should be a man and a woman walking past her at any moment. She heard a distinct growling as she landed on the ground. Ruby turned and saw a Creep Grimm, "I don't have time for you idiot Grimm!" she shrieked.

The Creep lunged at Ruby but she easily dodged it's attack and sliced it in half with Crescent Rose. The body of the Creep began to turn to dust and a Beowolf entered the fray slashing hard at the young huntress. Ruby barely managed to block the attack and was sent tumbling into a tree! Stars circled her head as she tried to stand, "Is that all you got?!" she said.

As Ruby tried to stand a woman with Silver hair and a green stripe in the middle of her hair stood up wearing gray pants and black boots, a long sleeved blue shirt, and a black corset. She also had a brown cloak draped around her, "You did pretty well girl. Now let the adults have some fun," she said with a grin. Ruby blinked seeing the woman's pink eyes.

Lightning came forward on the other side of the Beowolf shocking it harshly. The Beowolf turned towards a sandy haired man wearing a black t-shirt, navy blue leather coat and brown pants and black boots, "Why don't you pick on someone your own size beasty," he said.

*Who in the world are these two?!* Ruby thought.

The Beowolf ran toward the man full speed. The man smirked and put all of his strength into his one arm. A blue aura swirled around the man's arm as the Beowolf came up to him on its hind legs. The Beowolf began to fall forward meaning to smother the man but the man chuckled swinging forward with his right arm. The sound of thunder could be heard as the man's arm collided with the Beowolfs midsection.

The Beowold stumbled back and fell to the ground wheezing heavily. The silver haired woman frowned, "Oh Odion! Why do you always make things suffer?!" she whined. The man named Odion shrugged, "I'm sorry but I wasn't exactly putting everything I had into that one. I figured it would've taken more than that to bring it down," he said.

The woman scowled at him and turned to Ruby, "Sorry for cutting in like that. It's our first time in the field like this," she said. Ruby blinked rubbing her head a little as the stars went away. Behind the woman Odion stabbed his long sword into the head of the Beowolf. The crack of the beasts mask could be heard as the sword slid through its skull.

"Who are you? And what do you mean first time in the field!? You're too old to be students!" Ruby yelled.

The woman looked to Odion and back to Ruby, "Well… It's not something very easily told… I am Star Bright Silver, and this is my husband Odion Calim," she said. Odion looked at Ruby as he sheathed his sword, "What lovely eyes you have my dear. Silver is a very-!" Ruby cut him off, "Yeah I know, Silver eyes. It's one of the biggest features everyone notices about me," she said with a pouty face.

Star Bright smiled, "Might there be someone older we may see. Someone who has… A presence par say across your nation?" she asked sweetly. Ruby blinked and looked back at Beacon and sighed, "Well… There's always Professor Ozpin… I mean he is kind of a big deal at Beacon and a lot of other people seem to know about him to. Would that work?" she asked.

Odion nodded, "It's a start. Thank you," he said. Star Bright nodded in agreement. Ruby shrugged and showed them the way to the school avoiding Grimm as they continued.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ozpin sat in his office sipping a nice cup of freshly brewed coffee. The man wore a plain black suit and also wore a green turtle neck shirt with a cross sewn into the middle under his coat. He had messy gray hair and gray eyes. Glynda Goodwitch, Ozpins colleague and assistant over beacon walked into his office with an annoyed look, "Ozpin… Ms. Ruby Rose requests to see you sir. She's got two visitors bye her side," she said.

Ozpin turned to look at her and smiled softly. Glynda was a middle-aged woman with very light-blonde hair tied back in a bun with a curl hanging down the right side of her face and bright green eyes. She wore a set of thin ovular glasses, white long-sleeved , pleated top that has a wide keyhole neckline and gauntlet cuffs that flare in pleats at the wrist. Her lower body was covered by a black high-waisted pencil skirt with bronze buttons and black-brown stockings, and black high heels. With a sigh Ozpin nodded, "Let her in Glynda. I saw the strangers arrive and I wish to speak with them," he said. Glynda seemed surprised that Ozpin was so laid back about the visitors but nodded and left to fetch Ruby and the new arrivals.

Ruby entered the office with Odion and Star Bright Close behind. They saw the man standing with his cane and smiled. Ruby smiled, "Um… Heh… Hello Professor… I don't mean to bother you when the beacon dance is right around the corner," she said a little nervously.

Ozpin smiled, "Not to worry Ms. Rose, I can see you've found some new arrivals," he said eyeing the newcomers. Ruby nodded moving aside. Ozpin smiled at them both, "How do you do, I am Professor Ozpin, Headmaster of Beacon academy," he said. Ruby looked between the three of them and exited the room quietly.

Odion noticed Ruby's leave and sighed, "It's a pleasure to meet you Professor Ozpin. I am Odion Calim," he said.

Star Bright took a breath, "I am Star Bright Silver, and we're here to… Well… Honestly what we have to say may sound rather bizarre," she said.

Ozpin raised an eyebrow as he set his cup down and looked at the two of them. He noticed that their weapons weren't exactly normal for Remnants liking but they still seemed rather well crafted and…. Powerful in a sense, "I assure you, with the world that we live in nothing could be that bizarre," he said confidently.

Star Bright smiled, "We are what is known as Sentients in other "Realms", alternate realties, worlds even. We watch over other realms as well and we recently, very recently, discovered your realm. Each realm represents a different aspect of light or belief. Hope, Will, Bonds, Light, etc. We have reason to believe that you realm is an aspect of courage. The idea of there being multiple realms representing multiple beliefs only just crossed our minds. Our colleagues and friends are watching from above within our domain as we speak," she said.

Ozpin blinked and absorbed every word and nodded, "Ok… So… Like gods I presume?" he asked bluntly.

Star Bright frowned at the word "gods. Odion sighed, "In a sense yes, but we are not immortal. We do have a time limit to our lives. Any other questions?" he said.

Ozpin took a breath and sat at his desk. Taking a sip of coffee he sighed, "This is going to be a long day…"

Author's Note:

We've finally entered the world of Remnant! Welcome to the series the fandom RWBY!! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, plenty more is to come i promise you that.

Let me know what your thoughts are in the comments below!

~Mighty Ninyn