• Published 23rd Feb 2016
  • 286 Views, 9 Comments

Realms Unite 2 - Ninyn



Hero's have fallen. But uniting whats left is what the realms truly need in this dark time.

  • ...
13
 9
 286

Chapter 10 Welcome To The Show

Goku and Naruto were out of sight. The others were converging on the fortress of the battle grounds. Obi-Wan and Ventress were locked in a deadly dance. The two force users were evenly matched in terms of the force, however Obi-Wan had skill on his side. Dodging and leading Ventress' attacks skewering Exion left and right.

Ventress was growing impatient, "Hold still Kenobi!" she shrieked. Obi-Wan laughed as she stabbed forward. With a quick jab from the blunt end of his saber handle Obi-Wan hit Ventress' on the back of her neck knocking her out.

With a turn Obi-Wan cut her lightsabers in half rendering them useless. Looking above portals began to open all around. Obi-Wan frowned, "That can't be a good sign," he said.

Looking at the portals Obi-Wan could see into multiple realms, Wisdom, Canterlot High, and a bunch of others. Turning towards the castle Obi-Wan noticed a stage rising from the ground up, "Oh great…" he said cutting another Exion down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anakin and Sasuke we're quickly tossing capsules up left and right. Speakers popped out all around and The Rainbooms, a name devised by all of the girls, were frantically fending off attacking Exion on the outside of the barrier.

Sasuke's sharingan was frantically darting to all sides of their outpost. We're surrounded, outnumbered and we can't fend off any dark equestrian magic until the barrier is down!" he roared.

Anakin was sweating heavily, "We're also missing a way to fully generate-" he was cut off as a portal opened above them and a white and blue car fell down out of the sky crushing a good sum of the enemies surrounding them. A girl with blue hair and light blue high lights got out of the car. She had violet shades on and a pair of headphones.

The girls all squealed, "Vinyl!" they cheered. Anakin blinked as he watched the car transform into a large set of speakers and DJ stand, "That'll work," he said starting to hook everything up to the car.

Sasuke turned sending up a wave of lighting shocking multiple Exion around them. A large wave of fire followed. Sasuke blinked looking over to Sunset Shimmer who was casting out large waves of different magic, "Training did her all fine and well," he said.

Anakin growled, "COME ON!!" he roared in frustration. All of power running from the car had gone out from all of the modified equipment. Sasuke frowned and started feeding his electricity into the car as Anakin tinkered with the wiring.

Applejack looked at the two and frowned, "I don't mean to rush things, but we don't exactly have enough energy to-!" Pinkie Pie cut her off, "I've got this!" she said quickly disappearing. The girls all stopped as they saw Pinkie Pie quickly run around the Exion hoard and knock them all back with a massive party blast!

Anakin shook his head, "Why am I always paired with the weird ones…" he said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Though Ventress was out of the way Obi-Wan was having a hard time keeping up with his new opponent. Viral was gaining ground on the Jedi Master and took pleasure in every moment, "I have to have it to you human. Even though you have no gunman armor or any other protection you fair well against me!" he said.

Obi-Wan was sweating heavily, his Force Fury drained at the present moment, "You fight well for a half-man yourself. Though it's nothing in comparison to what a Jedi could ever feel," he said.

Viral rolled his eyes as he took one massive swing Obi-Wan. The Jedi tried to jump back but he was gravely tired. A shockwave shook the plains of battle. Obi-Wan looked up and saw Yang standing in front of him blocking Viral's attack, "Sorry to cut in Master Obi-Wan but I wanna have a dance partner that will give me a good time," she said.

Viral growled, "You fool! You dare interrupt our honorable battle?!" he shouted.

Yang chuckled and looked to Obi-Wan, "Go find Naruto and Goku. I'm sure they're probably waiting for you outside the barrier. We'll handle the rest!" she said. Obi-Wan nodded slowly and started heading off towards where he last saw the ninja and sayain.

Viral growled and threw several punches at Yang but she easily dodged each attack while getting in close and punching him in the jaw. The shell that fired from her gauntlet exploded knocking Viral high in the sky. Yang smiled, "I love my job," she giggled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nightwalker was eyeing the battle and nodded slowly, "I figured they'd put up this kind of a fight. Anru… Take to the field and take out the snipers. Those two girls are becoming a thorn in my sight," he said.

Anru nodded and started heading down the stairs. Before leaving completely Anru turned to the man, "What of you master?" he asked.

Nightwalker smirked, "I'm waiting for Odion," he said

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Odion watched from a distance. Odak and his companion were watching as well, "What should we do?" Odak asked. Odion pulled forth his lightsaber, "Wait until Naruto and Goku have finished meditating. When Obi-Wan arrives heal his wounds and restore his stamina. I must meet Nightwalker in combat," he said.

Odak frowned, "Can you beat him?" he asked.

Odion shook his head, "No. It is not my destiny to destroy Nightwalker. That is someone else's fate," he said. Odak frowned as he watched his companion go find Naruto and Goku, "I'm going to go discuss something with the clown…" he said. Odak nodded and watched Odion step forward and disappear.

Above the portal to the Sentient Palace opened up and Thyme stepped through with two men behind her, "I've brought my own reinforcements," she said smiling. The wings on her back flexed casually.

The two men wore gunman armor. One had goggles and a drill like spear. The other had a long katana on his hip. Both wore similar coats. The katana wielder had a red coat on and the other had a blue coat on with similar emblems on them. A flaming skull with sunglasses.

Odak smiled feeling the positive energy emitting from the two men and smiled, "Spiral forward," he said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even with her strength and stamina Yang couldn't seem to get an inch into beating the beast man. Viral had a dark red energy emitting from his body that seemed to fuel his very being. Yang growled, "What is with you?!" she yelled.

Viral laughed and pulled out a butcher knife, "Come on little girl. Show me how you humans can dance," he laughed. Yang shrieked and ran forward but was immediately blocked by two men wearing coats.

"Fear not Sun Blaze. The Indomitable Kamina is here!" The red coated man cried.

The man in the blue coat shook his head, "As cocky and full spirited as usual huh bro?" he said.

Kamina smiled pulling out his katana, "Gotta say it's been awhile hasn't it Viral?" he asked.

Viral blinked, "Y…. You're alive?!" he shouted. At that moment a shockwave hit one of the sentry towers. Yang and the men turned to see the tower Ruby was on getting knocked over!

Yang's eyes widened as she started running for the tower, "Ruby!!| she roared. Kamina watched her run and noticed her hair starting to glowing, "That can't be good," he said.

Viral lunged forward at Kamina but Simone got in the way and block the beast man's deadly swing, "I'm a bit older and I know this isn't the real you Viral… But if it means helping bro beating you to a pulp then so be it!" he shouted. Kamina kicked Viral in the face sending him sprawling.

Kamina smiled, "The Spiral Bro's… Way to cliché… Why not…-!" Simone cut him off, "The Masters of The Heavens?" he asked. Kamina laughed, "To flashy…" he said. Viral was standing once more, "Let's teach him a lesson," Kamina chuckled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruby and Anru were face to face. The Exions claw gauntlets infused into his arms, "I have to say your skills with that scythe are unparallel. I wonder how did you-!" the long end of a handle smacked the Exion in the face and a man with graying black, spiky hair, red eyes, a red, tattered cloak. He wore a gray dress shirt with a long tail, black dress pants, and black dress shoes.

"I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to ask you politely to step away from my niece," The man said taking a drink from a silver flask.

Ruby's eyes widened, "UNCLE QROW?!" she shrieked.

Qrow smiled, "Sorry I'm late to the party kid, but you know the story. Hero's aren't exactly on time," he said. Anru lunged forward at Qrow but the huntsmen easily blocked the strike with his sword, "You've got some serious anger management problems sir," Qrow said twisting his sword and flinging Anru into the air.

Ruby was about to say something but Qrow pointed to the area where Weiss, Blake and the Team JNPR had been cornered, "Go help you friends Ruby. Ozpin sent me to even some numbers. I'll see you again back at beacon sometime soon," he said. Ruby frowned and nodded and headed off to help her friends.

Qrow saw Yang's fiery aura approaching and he pushed her into Ruby's direction. Exion went flying as the young woman started knocking them left and right, "Leave my friends alone!!" she roared.

Qrow shook his head, "That temper…" he said. Anru came back down in a spinning formation. Qrow's sword gears began to turn and the sword became a large gear like scythe far larger than Ruby's Crescent Rose. With a swing coming from the flat of the blade Qrow swung out with it batting Anru across the castle grounds.

Anru came dashing back out swinging in rapid succession. Qrow easily blocked each strike and kicked the Exion in the gut, "I'm surprised that you are even a threat-!" Qrow stopped mid sentence as Anru sprouted two new arms below his other ones and he began to grow in size. Qrow sighed, "Okay… Never mind then," he said.

Anru now stood two heads taller than Qrow, "You will pay for you arrogance foolish human!" he roared. Qrow nodded and drank more of his flask. Anru swung down on Qrow with great speed but the Huntsmen smiled and stepped in close smacking Anru in the chest with his handle while sliding under the monster.

Anru turned with blood shot eyes. Qrow swung his Scythe and stuck the blade into the monsters leg and pulled. Anru fell and cried out in pain as Qrow pulled out the blade and swung down towards Anru's chest. Anru's arms shot up and blocked the strike as he kicked Qrow back.

Qrow pulled on his scythe severing two of Anru's arms off. Anru slid back and stood once more. Qrow waggled a finger, "Don't you ever learn? Multiple limbs lead to multiple problems," he said. Anru roared with fury and charged the huntsmen.

Qrow knelt and focused some of his semblance. Anru swung his arms down with great speed and power. Qrow flash stepped forward and caught the Exions foot with his sight jumping high into the air using its momentum as a good push. Anru spun in the air head over heels with. Qrow bounced off of the barrier and went flying back down and swung his Scythe out wide.

A crater formed under Qrow as he landed outside the barrier. Within the barrier Anru's body could be seen splitting in half from head to toe and an explosion of dark matter followed after. Qrow smiled, "Never play against the pros," he said pushing his hair out of his face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Odion entered the barrier just after Anru's defeat. Most of the Exion had fallen and the battle was now spreading outside the barrier. Odion wasn't even noticed by the Exion as he entered the fortress.

Nightwalker sat on his throne with his lightsaber ignited and in hand, "You're late Odion," he growled.

Odion shook his head, "I arrived precisely when I wanted to," he said. With a flick of his wrist his long sword turned into a blue lightsaber. Nightwalker stood and walked towards Odion, his lightsaber cutting into the floor as he moved.

"You do know the consequences of fighting me I take it?" Nightwalker asked.

Odion smiled, "Do you know the consequences for fighting me?" he said.

Nightwalker laughed and swung his lightsaber forward. Odion parried the attack slightly and stepped back a little. Nightwalker swung forward and twisted as Odion tried to turn away but found Nightwalkers foot connecting with his chest. Nightwalker put forth his Ki and knocked Odion into a wall.

Odion used the force and repelled the rubble around him, "You've grown to fond of that body…" he said. Nightwalker laughed. With a snap of his fingers the sound of the ground and cries of more Exion could be heard. Odion's eyes widened with worry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside with most of the Exion gone Team RWBY, and JNPR could be seen kneeling. The two teams were exhausted and drained from the battle. They looked ahead at the castle and saw the ground give way and fold into the ground. Exion strapped with lightsabers and a variety of weapons could be seen marching forward.

Jaune took a shaky breath and stood. Pyrrha saw him stand, "Jaune?" but he didn’t respond. A white aura began to glow around him and an aura seemed to be accumulating and forming into a set of armor. Jaune's sword also began to emit the white aura.

Odak entered the barrier with Naruto, Goku and Obi-Wan followed behind him, "Worry not… We'll be able to hold them off," Odak said with a smile. Naruto made three shadow clones and started forming and odd colored Rasengan, "Give me some time and this be ready. When Nightwalker enters the field I need all of you to attack him and keep him distracted," he said.

Everyone nodded. Energy began to flow and restore the tired teams stamina.

Thyme had a canon set up at the ready, "Let-!!" she stopped mid-way as three girls took to the stage. Thyme frowned, "Oh no…"


Author's Note:

Before anyone says anything regarding Qrow's appearance, I did not write that part in due to Volume four. I had no clue Qrow would even fight this early in RWBY Volume 4. I did it for shits and giggles. Other than that, as you can tell the chapters are getting crazier with character addings. I'm slowly learning how to space out each character and giving them their own screen time. It is going to get very difficult in the chapters to come near the end.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Tell me what you thought!

~Mighty Ninyn