• Published 23rd Feb 2016
  • 286 Views, 9 Comments

Realms Unite 2 - Ninyn



Hero's have fallen. But uniting whats left is what the realms truly need in this dark time.

  • ...
13
 9
 286

Chapter 12 I'll Show You...

Nightwalker smiled wide at Ninyn and laughed after a minute, "Do you possibly think you can stand against me Ninyn? The rule of sentient killing sentient applies to me forever! I am a perfect creation! DNA from The Ruthless Roark, and The Gallant and yourself as well! What-!?" Nightwalker was quickly silenced as Ninyn flew up and back handed him across the field.

Nightwalker stood out of the rubble of his collision and laughed even harder, "Ok! I see what you're going for here and I know you're pissed. You're giving me the strong and silent type impression. I do have to say it's rather intimidating but…" he raised his arm sending a blast that hit Ninyn hard, "It's not that intimidating," he chuckled.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silver was now fighting Cyclone toe to toe in matters of strength. Nightshade was focusing hard on Sarominae. The fight would never truly end unless Cyclone was killed. Sadly the rule of sentient killing sentients applied to Cyclone at this very moment.

Cyclone laughed hitting Silver hard across the face. Silver turned and slashed Shin Ryu hard in a diagonal motion cutting hard across Cyclone's body from left to right. Cyclone fell back a step gasping for air. Silver kicked the man hard in the chest causing him to skip across the landscape.

Simone and Kamina appeared next to Silver turning to Nightshade, "Well… You got pretty fucked up didn’t you?" Kamina said. Simone twirled his drill spear, "Viral's been dealt with and sent back to our realm. Our time here won't be much longer. Thyme time traveled and brought us here to have a better fighting chance. But now that Viral has returned to-!" Simone immediately faded away.

Kamina shook his head, "Figured that would happen. Should've waited just a bit longer…" he said.

Nightshade glared at Kamina, "Is there a point to you talking?" he asked.

Kamina nodded picking up Simone's drill spear, "Not exactly, but at the same time I have a plan. I'm still bonded with Gurren Lagann in this armor Thyme created. I can distract that Cyclone guy while that wolf chic helps you heal up for a concentrated attack," he said.

Nightshade blinked, "Sarominae Necarose?" he asked.

Kamina nodded, "I know that's the move you're gonna use. It's your go to attack in a last ditch effort. Concentrate a beam directly at Cyclone when I provide the opening," he said.

Nightshade nodded, "Be careful… He's got most of my abilities and skills," he said.

Kamina laughed, "I know that, but he has no idea who the hell he's up against!" he roared.

Nightshade shook his head as Kamina charged forward with Katana and spear in hand.

Silver saw Kamina charging and blinked. Kamina smiled winking at her as he threw the spear at Cyclone. Cyclone dodged it and slashed forward at Kamina. Kamina bent down low and caught the strike and kicked Cyclone back. Silver returned to normal and went over to Nightshade and started to heal him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The smoke cleared away from where Ninyn stood to reveal that the blast had not even scratched him! Nightwalker growled and lunged forward but a lance was thrown right through him. Pyrrha and Jaune stood behind Ninyn. Pyrrha's spear returned to her.

Nightwalker looked at the three and held up his red blade. Ninyn lowered himself to the ground. His electric blue eyes crackled with lightning. Shiekatsu Ryu radiated a bright blue light, the blade itself could be seen moving a little. Ninyn nodded slowly as if talking to someone.

Nightwalkers eyes widened as he turned just in time to get punched in the face by Thyme! Nightwalker skipped across the ground. Ninyn held up a barrier of energy knocking Nightwalker back to his feet.

Ninyn turned to Pyrrha and Jaune, "Get the others to safety. I understand your will to fight but this is something for me to handle alone. Nightwalker is mine to deal with," he said darkly. Pyrrha and Jaune looked at Ninyn with pleading eyes but Ninyn didn't budge. The two nodded and ran off.

Nightwalker turned and sent a blast at the remaining heroes! Ninyn dashed in front of the blast and easily knocked it aside. Glade appeared and sent out a volley of magic missiles at Nightwalker. Ninyn landed next to him, "I don't need your help," he said.
Glade smirked, "No offense sir, but I have a score to settle with the bastard," he said.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beyond the battlefield Anakin and Obi-Wan were in a climatic duel. The Mane 6 was getting hit hard by The Dazzlings attacks. Sasuke was drained of chakra.

Nightwalker was soon sent flying towards the area smashed into the ground. Ninyn and Glade both quickly followed and shot energy attacks at the monster. Nightwalker slashed an energy wave hard at the both of them. Glade took the hit and crashed to the ground. Sunset was blasting any remaining Exion while trying to help fight the Sirens magic.

Ninyn looked to Sunset and growled sensing her magic, "SUNSET SHIMMER SING NOW!!!" He roared.

Sunset jumped back surprised. Ninyn formed a microphone out of the ground and threw it at the girls. Sasuke caught it and handed it to Sunset. The girls all looked to Sunset and nodded. Sunset smiled softly and her expression changed as she looked at the Sirens.

[Sunset Shimmer]
♪ You're never gonna bring me down ♪
♪ You're never gonna break this part of me ♪
♪ My friends are here to bring me 'round ♪
♪ Not singing just for popularity ♪
[Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle]
♪ We're here to let you know ♪
♪ That we won't let it go ♪
[The Rainbooms]
♪ Our music is a bomb and it's about to blow ♪
[Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle]
♪ And you can try to fight ♪
♪ But we have got the light of ♪

[The Rainbooms]
♪ Friendship on our side! ♪

A wave of magic erupted across the land. Light returned and Anakin was knocked unconscious! Ninyn smiled wide as he turned towards a very distraught Nightwalker.

[The Rainbooms]
♪ Got the music in our hearts ♪
♪ We're here to blow this thing apart ♪
♪ And together, we will never ♪
♪ Be afraid of the dark ♪
♪ Here to sing our song out loud ♪
♪ Get you dancing with the crowd ♪
♪ As the music of our friendship ♪
♪ Survives, survives! ♪
The remaining heroes were refueled with the light of harmony. Slowly but surely the words of The Rainbooms found a way into their mind syncing there singing.


[All against the Dazzlings]
♪ Got the music in our hearts ♪
♪ We're here to blow this thing apart ♪
♪ And together, we will never ♪
♪ Be afraid of the dark ♪
♪ Here to sing our song out loud ♪
♪ Get you dancing with the crowd ♪
♪ As the music of our friendship ♪
♪ Survives, survives, survives! ♪

A miraculous light rose from The Rainbooms and the power of The Dazzlings faded!

Across the way Silver, Kamina, Nightshade, and Kamina felt the effects of the magic. A smile spread across Nightshade's face. His body nearly healed. Kamina stabbed Cyclone through with his sword and pinned him to the ground with the spear! With a turn Kamina jumped as Nightshade held up two fingers, "Sarominae… NECAROSE!" he roared.

The energy around Nightshade's arm crackled remembering each of the damage dealt to its wielder. A hot beam of energy shot forward from Nightshade's fingers and pierced through Cyclones heart!

A suction of air rebounded as the blast hit Cyclone. Nightshade looked to Silver, "Get us out of here!" he roared. Silver nodded picking him up and grabbing Kamina running hard as Cyclone's body began to implode. The energy from his demise resonated throughout the realm.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nightwalker turned looking at the fallen Dazzlings and shook his head as he held out an arm towards them. Ninyn sped forward and slashed upward cutting off the monsters arm. Nightwalker screamed in pain as his arm dissolved into the ground.

Ninyn kicked the man back, "There will be no additions of power for you to absorb. I won't let you harm another soul!" he roared.

Nightwalker swung his blade at Ninyn. Sparks flew as there blades met. Ninyn pushed the monster back kicking the inside of Nightwalkers leg. The sound of bone shattering and the twist of the monsters leg could be heard. Nightwalker cried out in pain as he fell back.

With a roar of desperation Nightwalker lunged forward with an all out energy attack that would destroy the plains around them. Ninyn caught the blade and ran Shiekatsu Ryu through Nightwalkers chest! Another blade protruded from Nightwalkers body from the other side.

Glade had pierced the monster with his own blade. The two warriors pulled their blades free letting the black ooze within Nightwalker run free. Nightwalker was choking and gasping for air. Ninyn shook his head turning away.

Nightwalker growled and absorbed his sword allowing him to rise, "I will not be thrown aside like an insect!!" he roared. Nightwalker lashed out a tendril at Ninyn. Ninyn turned catching the tendril and pulled hard. Nightwalker went flying at Ninyn.

Nightwalker readied a blast and pushed his arm forward. Ninyn met Nightwalkers hand with his own looking the monster in the eye, "Fool…" he growled. Ninyn focused his energy and pushed Nightwalkers energy back making the blast pierce through and blow a large hole through his own body!

Ninyn tossed Nightwalker to the ground, "You should've known this would happen… It always happens. This time however you forgot about how we won… You forgot everything Nightshade ever did. You lost because you cared only for yourself. This is what it means to be a hero of the realms. To fight for the ones we care about and protect. For a better tomorrow and never stop moving forward. This is the end for you…" he said.

Nightwalker roared putting everything he had into one attack including his own life force. Ninyn shook his head taking on his own Sentient King Form. Nightwalker let loose his attack. Ninyn met the blast with his own attack and pushed it back. The blasts rebounded into the sky. A shockwave spread across the sky. In the distance part of the two blasts had combined and his a pocket of energy breaking a part of the realm open.

Nightwalker was turning pale. His spirit began to attempt an escape. Ninyn sped forward slashing with a dark sword, "Exeleon… Feed…" he whispered as he swung the blade. A dark aura lashed out as it cut into Nightwalkers body and it grabbed hold of Nightwalkers spirit!

An ear splitting cry of horror ran across the realms as Nightwalker was pulled into the blade by force. As the spirit touched the blade it began to burn away into nothingness. Ninyn held the blade high and watched as the spirit was burned and destroyed. A puff of smoke came from the dark weapon, and Nightwalker was no more…

The heroes all watched as light began to shine beautifully across the realm. Thyme landed next to Ninyn, "Is it over?" she asked flexing her metal wings.

Ninyn's electric blue eye color faded to its grey blue color, "Yes… Nightwalker is no more…" he said.

Ruby and her team cheered, "We did it!! We beat the big bad guy!!" they cried. The mane 7 had all collapsed breathing heavily. Sasuke and Naruto both were laughing. Goku and Vegeta had defused after they threw Naruto against Nightwalker.

Nightshade walked as the heroes gathered, "Thank you… Everyone one of you. I can see we have new faces and old faces. I can say I'm proud to know you all united again to fight a common enemy… Thank you. Everyone…" he said. The light began to grow and the heroes all returned to the palace.

A lot had happened and not much was needed to explain. The Dazzlings had been returned to Canterlot High without any memory of the events that had occurred. The Mane 6 and Sunset Shimmer also had their memories wiped of the events that had occurred. The only difference was the experience they had gained. Each had their own experience learned and gained from this event. The people returned to their realms respectively.

Silver looked around at the Sentients, "So where does this leave everyone now?" she asked.

Star Bright laughed lightly, "This leaves us with many more heroes and answers to find. I have to say I'm looking forward to a new set of adventure's that'll lead to yet another common goal. The Heroes all have their duties and moments. Now let's see where it heads," she said.

Silver nodded as the two looked at the training room. Ninyn and Nightshade were both putting on gear and sharpening their weapons. Nightshade looked at Ninyn, "So what's this about? We defeated Nightwalker. So.. What's this all about?" he asked.

Ninyn smiled, "I want to fight you. All out," he said.

Nightshade's eyes widened, "Fight me? For what reason? What do you want to prove?"

Ninyn disappeared and reappeared behind Nightshade slashing forward. Both men had their Sentient modes active, "I'll show you…"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Realms Unite 2 is officially over!!!

I hope you all enjoyed this finale. Let me know what your thoughts are!!!

~ Mighty Ninyn