• Published 16th Jan 2016
  • 4,616 Views, 189 Comments

Sonic and Equestria Girls - SonicAKG



As a result of trying to stop a Super Genesis Wave through the usage of Chaos Control by Super Sonic near the world of where the Rainbooms unleashed their magic to stop the Dazzlings, leads to the two worlds coming together. It ends up with Sonic, S

  • ...
38
 189
 4,616

Zazz vs Pinkie

It was a typical sunny morning in the city of Canterlot. Sonic was racing around the city as a blue blur, leaving strong winds blowing as a side effect. He was taking a morning run before heading off to CHS. It was a routine he did almost every day. Sonic then headed towards the outskirts of the forest near the city.

"I'd say I have about time for 3 more laps." He guessed as he ran past many trees.

From behind, a figure was moving across the differences tree trunks, following his trail.

Sonic got a little deeper into the forest in front of a stream. Before he could take another step, he heard someone calling out to him.

"Hold it, ya stinkin' punk!" An erratic and angry voiced yelled.

The blue hero turned around to see the source just as whoever had shouted jumped down in front of him. It was a very tall and very lanky being with very thin limbs and body structure. The upper half of his body appeared to be vibrant pink, while his body from the waist down was pure black, ending in two-clawed feet with purple toes. A third much smaller claw appeared to jut out from his heels. He had a long tail that appears to be bent into a vague "Z" shape. He also had a row of small black spikes running down his back, from the base of his neck to the middle of his spine. His thin arms ended in proportionately large five-fingered hands, each finger tipped with purple nails. He had an oblong head with a large gaping mouth. His mouth was filled long, thin, sharp teeth and a long cyan tongue, which was hanging out the side of his mouth. He had green irises with yellow sclera and black markings under each eye. On the top of his head, a pair of horns appeared that point outwards, colored in alternating rings of black and light purple. Between them was a mohawk of purple hair. He was wearing a pair of black wrist cuffs with grey spikes on them, and a matching spiked collar. This was the Zeti known as Zazz, one of the Deadly Six Sonic had faced on the Lost Hex.

Seeing Zazz made Sonic let out an annoyed sigh.

"Of all the people today, couldn't it have been Metal Sonic?" The speedster complained.

"Hey, what does that mean?! You sayin' I'm not good enough to fight ya!" The pink Zeti angrily questioned.

"Wow, you actually understood that." Sonic mocked. "I'm impressed. You're only slightly less stupid than I thought."

"Thanks." Zazz said. Suddenly, he realized what Sonic said and let out a shrilled scream. "You little punk!"

"What do you want Zazz? You're ruining my morning run." The blue blur questioned.

"Isn't it obvious?! I'm here to kill you!" His unhinged enemy declared. "It's payback time for what you did to me! No one makes me look stupid!"

"You do a pretty good job of that yourself." Sonic quipped.

"Arghh! Mouthy, little! It's beatdown time!" Zazz shrieked.

The deranged Zeti charged to his foe and unleashed a fury of slashes using his sharp nails. Thanks to his superior speed, Sonic easily avoided each of Zazz's strikes as he moved back.

"Hold....still!' Zazz ordered as his claws kept missing the hero's face.

Zazz unleashed another swipe and Sonic leaped over him to dodge it. He landed on top of a tree branch.

"Come on, big man! I'm right here!" The cocky teen invited.

The psychotic Zeti lunged towards Sonic in a feral manner. Before he got close, the blue youth leaped off the branch as if it was a spring. This made it bend back before it came forward and smacked Zazz right in the face.

"Yow!" The feral foe screamed in pain as he placed his hands over where he got hit.

"Right in the nose! Wait..do you even have a nose?" Sonic jokingly wondered

"You are so dead!"Zazz threatened as he charged to Sonic with his forearm out.

In response, Sonic ran ahead as Zazz kept following him. When Sonic reached the forest outskirt near the city, he stopped and turned around. His enemy stopped as well and began to huff and puff.

"Ok, Zazz, I'd love to enjoy our playdate a little longer but I got places to be. So I'll just beat you here and now." The fastest thing alive said as he brought his fist up.

"Bring it on you cocky little louse!" The nasty Zeti agreed.

"Hi Sonic!" Pinkie suddenly greeted before Sonic and Zazz could throw down.

Hearing Pinkie's voice made Sonic surprised as he turned to see the smiling pink teen.

"Pinkie? What are you doing here?" He questioned.

"I was headed for school but realized I was early, so I decided to start skipping around." She explained.

Pinkie then noticed Zazz.

"Who's your friend?"She asked.

"Oh, that's Zazz. He's a nobody not worth remembering." Sonic dismissed.

"Hey, I can introduce myself!" Zazz shouted. "I'm Zazz. The toughest and meanest of the Deadly Six!"

"Why would you want to be mean?" The partying girl quizzically said. "Is it cuz you don't have any friends?"

"What the? I don't need friends!" The angry demon retorted.

"That's silly! Everyone needs a friend." Pinkie said as she appeared behind Zazz, much to his confusion. He looked back and forth from where she had originally been.

"I know! I'll be your friend!" Pinkie offered as she grabbed Zazz's hand and strongly shook it up and down, leaving the Zeti somewhat taken back. "We'll be good friends! We're both pink!"

"Get away from me!" Zazz barked as he pulled his hand back.

"Wait, since you're new here. I need to welcome you!"Pinkie remembered.

Pinkie then disappeared and reappeared with a cart filled with cupcakes, pies, and trumpets sticking out. This made the crazy Zeti scratch his head.

"Welcome, Welcome, Welcome...." The fun filled girl started to sing before Zazz covered her mouth with his hand.

"Shut up!" He yelled. "I don't care about your stupid song! What I care about is putting that blue boy over there in a box! So go away!"

Zazz lifted his hand to hit his enemy but she moved to the side. He then angrily turned to her.

"Oh, you wanna play tag? Tag, you're it!"Pinkie cheerfully said as he was suddenly behind the Zeti and poked his head with her finger.

Zazz felt his temper rising and frantically tried to hit Pinkie, who was too fast for him to hit. In doing so, he spun around so much that he began dizzy and wobbled for a bit.

"This is fun."The hyperactive teen simply said.

Zazz shook his head and looked at Pinkie with pure rage on his face.

"That is it! You're makin' me really mad!" He warned.

"Oh, I know what you'll cheer you up. A party! You look like one mean party animal!"Pinkie decided.

Pinkie then pulled out two party cannons out of nowhere, making her thought to be friend even more clueless. She then filled them up with 3 handfuls of sprinkles and grabbed the two strings attached to them, ready to pull.

"I've had enough of you!" Zazz yelled. He then lunged to Pinkie to try and cut her with his claws.

The manicial Zeti's attemp to hurt Pinkie made her lean back. As she did, she pulled up her two party cannons directly towards Zazz and released the strings. This resulted in them firing two large shots that hit the mad ogre directly.

"Yeaoooooooow!!!!!!!!!!" Zazz cried as he was blown away high up in the air while the pink colored girl looked on.

Sonic, who had witnessed the whole thing, looked incredibly amused and on the verge of laughing.

"Huh, guess he partied a bit too hard." Pinkie simply said with innocent

"Pinkie, never change. Come on, let's get to school." Sonic offered.


Inside the doors of Canterlot High, Sunset was walking around with Amy Rose through the halls.

"And this is the bandroom, where our band plays." Sunset explained, showing her around.

"You have a band. That's pretty cool. I should hear you guys play sometime." Amy enthusiastically said.

Suddenly, Amy saw something which caught her eye. In front of her was the back of a blue haired teen.

"Sonic! There you are!"The pink haired girl happily announced as she ran and gave the teenager a giant hug from behind.

"Wow, Sonic?" A surprised and confused Flash Sentry said as he felt Amy hugging him.

"Amy, that's not Sonic." Sunset told her.

Amy opened her eyes and she looked up to see Flash Sentry's bewildered face. She realized her mistake and let him go.

"Oh my gosh. I'm sorry. This happens to me all the time." Sonic's number one fan apologized.

"Haha, it's fine." Flash said before he turned to Sunset. "So, who's this?"

"Flash, this is Amy." The Rainbooms bass player introduced. "Amy, this is my friend Flash."

Amy waved happily, while Flash returned a smile.

"She's-" Sunset began before the school doors opened to reveal Sonic and Pinkie entering.

"So basically, that was-" The blue blur started explaining before he and Amy made eye contact.

Amy's eyes widened with happiness while Sonic's with surprise.

"Sonic!!!!!!" The Rosy rascal screamed as she quickly lunged forward and embraced him in a giant bear hug before he could even react.

"Amy?!" Sonic shouted, while a confused Sunset and Flash looked around while Pinkie just smiled at the whole scene.

"Wh-what are you doing here?!"Sonic questioned through grunts due to the tightness of his self proclaimed girlfriend's hug.

"After that whole thing when you went missing, I realized I couldn't bear the thought of losing you again. So I decided to transfer here to be with you!" Amy gleefully explained while Sonic seemed...less thrilled.

"That's the gist of it. I was just showing here around." An amused Sunset said. This made Amy let Sonic go on the ground as he saw Sunset and Flash.

"Yeah! Now we can be even closer!" The rose colored heroine squealed.

"Yeah, that's just great." The quickster tiredly and dryly said before he made a small smile. Though truth be told, he actually kind of missed having her around. Things were too quiet without her for his taste.

"Hi Amy!" Pinkie greeted, which made Amy turn to her.

"Pinkie, so great to see you again!" Amy greeted as she and Pinkie entered a hug.

"So, does this mean we have two Pinkies or what?" Flash whispered to Sonic.

"Yes and No." Sonic answered.

"It's so cool that you'll be here at school with us. You're the second pink friend I've seen today." Pinkie said, much to Amy's confusion.

"Oh, right. On the way to school, Zazz showed up." Sonic nonchalantly said, with his wanna be girlfriend looking somewhat worried.

"Who?" Sunset questioned.

"He's some crazy Zeti, a kind of ogre-demon thing. Tried to cause trouble, but Pinkie showed him a thing or two. It was hilarious." The blue hero explained as he fondly remembered Zazz's humilation.

"Wait, so he wasn't your friend?" The element of laughter asked.

"No way. Of the Zeti, he's the meanest and nastiest!" Amy declared.

"Awwww, I guess I only have one other pink friend..."Pinkie said in a somewhat dejected tone before her face lit up. "Or do I? Maybe I can be his friend!"

"I wouldn't hold your breath." Sonic muttered.

"I wouldn't hold yours. I mean, we've befriended a lot of villains in the past." The Rainbooms empath brought up.

"She's got you there, Sonic." Flash agreed.

"Yeah, how many of those were actually villains and not just some misguided people or whatever." The quick adventurer pointed out, which made Sunset stop to think over his words.


Later, Sonic and Amy were seated on the bleachers in the field during lunchtime. Rather than eat in the cafeteria, Amy insisted that she and Sonic eat alone so that they could catch up on all the time they missed. As much as he didn't want to do it, Sonic did feel he at least owed Amy this and reluctantly agreed.

"Isn't this romantic? Just you and me." The pink heroine happily sighed as she took food from her tray to try and feed her crush, who rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, totally. Couldn't think of a better place to be." He sarcastically said.

Amy held out her fork towards Sonic.

"Say Ahhhh." Amy requested.

Sonic sighed and slowly opened his mouth unenthuasitically. However, before Amy could feed him, there was a rustling sound found in the bushes, catching the duo's attention. Then, a crazed Zazz leaped out onto the field, clearly ready for battle.

"Time for round two,punk!" He shrieked.

"Oh no, Zazz. Guess we'll have to cancel lunch. "The fastest thing alive quickly said while feigning disappointment.

"Go away. You're ruining our lunch date!" Amy ordered as she took out her trusty hammer, while Sonic entered a fighting stance.

"Not until blue boy here is in a ditch!" The vengeful Zeti angrily responded.

Before a fight could start, confetti suddenly appeared around Zazz, stumping him as he looked around for the source.

"Hi Zazz!"Pinkie said, which made Zazz turn around to see her behind him.

"Not you again! Beat it! I'm here for that stinkin blue punk! " The angry demon yelled.

"Aww, don't be like that. You and I could be the best of friends!" The happy girl offered as she clutched Zazz next to her. This only enraged the latter as he tried to slash her, but she simply ducked.

"No! I don't want to be your friend!" Zazz refused.

"But you haven't even tried. I know! I'll make you a cake!" Pinkie suggested. "What flavor would you like?"

"Are you making fun of me?! That's it! I'll get rid of you, then Sonic! " The self proclaimed meanest of the Deadly Six declared.

Zazz rushed towards his would be target and tried to skewer her with claws but she appeared behind him.

'So, do you like whipped cream?" Pinkie quizzically said before Zazz tried to attack her once more.

"Oh and what fruits? Strawberries? Just normal berries? Oranges?" The hyperactive Rainboom went on as she effortless dodged the deranged ogre's claws. This made him angrier as he continued his attack on her. Much to his dismay, she was too quick for him as he went in a frenzy, trying to slash her.

"Also, what should the cake say? Do you want me to come out of it? How many colors do you want? Do you want ice cream with the cake or just ice cream cake? Actually, do you event want a cake? How about a pie?" Pinkie kept asking as she avoided each of Zazz's strike. This left her would be killer panting and exhausted.

"I got it! How about a Cherrychanga? Or a Chimicherry?" The motor mouth teen questioned. "Which one do you like more. CherryChanga or Chimicherry? CherryChanga or Chimicherry?CherryChanga or Chimicherry?CherryChanga or Chimicherry?CherryChanga or Chimicherry?CherryChanga or Chimicherry?CherryChanga or Chimicherry?CherryChanga or Chimicherry?CherryChanga or Chimicherry?

Pinkie's question started driving Zazz crazy as he let out a loud shriek.

"JUST....STOP....TALKING!" He demanded as he gripped his horns.

Meanwhile, Sonic and Amy observed the whole thing. The former looked as if though he could barely contain his laughter while the latter seemed totally lost. Suddenly, Sonic got an idea as he got a slice of cake from his and Amy's tray.

"Pinkie, catch. Why not let Zazz try the cakes for himself?" The speedy teen suggested as he tossed them to his friend.

"Great idea!" Pinkie agreed as she took the now two glowing pieces of cake in her hand and placed them in Zazz's mouth while he was doing a shriek.

"You're in for a treat. Your taste buds will explode!" The funny drum player promised.

The inside of Zazz's mouth began to glow before a large explosion emerged from it, blowing the pink demon back as he started tumbling and bouncing away from the field while Pinkie looked on before she was joined by Sonic and Amy. Sonic then burst out laughing while Amy let out a smile.

"Huh. Maybe he only eats sugar-free food." Pinkie simply wondered.


Later during the day, Sonic, Amy, Sunset, and Pinkie entered the band room with the latter two getting their instruments.

"I'm excited to hear you guys play.."Amy praised.

"Thanks. Believe me, we won't fail to impress." Sunset told her.

"Shoot. I think I left my drumsticks in my locker. I'll be back." Pinkie realized as she sped out of the room.

As soon as Pinkie left, scratching was heard at the window, getting everyone's attention. The remaining three people in the room turned to see it was Zazz clawing at the glass, which alarmed Sunset and Amy while Sonic just seemed more annoyed.

"Is that-?" The element of empathy began before her rose colored friend nodded

"Yep, that's Zazz. He sure is persistent." Amy said with annoyance.

"This time, you and me, blue boy! One on one! Now that that pink pest isn't here, I'll finish you for sure! The bloodthirsty foe angrily stated.

Unknown to Zazz, a figure started to creep behind him. Sonic noticed who it was but kept silent and motioned for Amy and Sunset to do the same.

"Tag, you're it!" Pinkie said to Zazz, which freaked him out as he leaped in the air and screamed. He then turned to the partying Rainboom with fury.

"You! No, no, no, no, no!" He said with utter dismay.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!" Pinkie said to him. "Wow, that's fun!"

"This time, you're dead meat!" Zazz declared. "Go to Hell!"

"*Gasp* You can't say that!" Pinkie said in shock. "This story is rated for everyone!"

"What are you talking about?!" The Zeti said in fury and rage. "Hold still, you little!"

Zazz then rage ran towards Pinkie who leaped over him, which caused him to crash into a tree.

"No, silly. You're still it." The oblivious magic user told him.

Zazz got up and shook his head to regain his focus. He then leaped towards Pinkie, intending to impale her with his claws. Instead, he found his claws stuck on the ground while Pinkie was behind him.

"Wow, ever thought of getting a manicure?" The fun loving youth said to him while she pulled the nasty demon's claws out of the ground to examine them.

Zazz furiously took his hand from Pinkie and kept trying to swipe her, while Pinkie hummed and moved away from each of his strikes.

"Ok, no more playing around!" Zazz said.

From his hands, Zazz unleashed pink energy blasts in the form of orbs. However, Pinkie simply sidestepped from each attack as the spheres hit the ground. This made the fighting oni's anger grow as he began to fire a volley of energy attacks but to no avail.

"I almost feel bad for the guy," Sunset commented as the whole thing unfolded.

"Wow, I didn't know you could do that." The laughing girl said in amazement. "I can kinda do it too."

As Zazz's blast came towards her, Pinkie took out sprinkles and released explosions, making their attacks collide and making a giant pink smoke cloud.

"Pretty!" Pinkie said with awe.

"I can't see!" Zazz complained."But she can't either. This is my chance!"

The rampaging Zeti barged into the smoke cloud. Unknown to him, Pinkie started shaking up her can of sprinkles.

"I want it to be bigger!" She happily yelled as she tossed the can into the cloud and then....

*BOOM*

The pink smoke cloud grew quite larger in size and from the top of it, Zazz came out,covered in pink poofy smoke as he was sent far away in the air while Pinkie and the others looked on, with the former seeming amazed by how far he flew


Near a grassy hilltop, Zazz suddenly crashed to the ground and tumbled around, covered in green grass. He then got and coughed, spitting out little green flakes.

"Lose again, Zazz?" A voice said from behind.

Zazz turned around to see Zavok, the leader of the Deadly Six, appear behind him. He then jumped to face his superior.

"Arrrrgh! This time, I'm gonna win for sure!" The determined Zeti screamed.

"That's the spirit, Zazz. Keep fighting against Sonic." Zavok encouraged, though not out of good will. He was hoping to learn more about his blue nemesis through Zazz's various lossess.

"Forget Sonic!"Zazz announced. "I'm going after that poofy, pink princess! I'm gonna pound her into pink mush!"

"Who?" The red Zeti questioned.

"She's this annoying pink girl who won't shut up and is like an itch I can't scratch! She's made a fool out of me too many times!" Zazz explained, while an intrigued Zavok listened.

"(Another foe besides Sonic. Interesting. I need to learn more.)" Zavok thought. " Well, then, go on Zazz. I'm sure you can win this time. 4th time's the charm as they say. The rest of the Deadly Six are rooting for you."

"Really? Thanks, boss! This time, I'll bring her head on a pike!" Zazz promised as he then ran away at incredible speed, leaving Zavok behind.

"Now then, just who or what is giving Zazz so much trouble?" The Deadly Six leader pondered.


At CHS, it was the end of the day and the students began pouring out to head home. Sonic, Amy, Pinkie and Sunset walked out together.

"So Amy, how'd you like your first day?" Sunset asked.

"So far, I like what I've seen. I just know that I'm going to have a great time, especially with Sonic by my side." Amy replied while the target of her affections tried to avoid eye contact.

"If you're here, you have to go to the sweet shop!" Pinkie insisted. "The dessert is the best in the entire world!"

"Sounds like a treat. Let's get going, Sonic!" Amy said.

"I'll pass. Gonna take a run." Sonic declined.

"Should you really go out alone. I mean, with that Zazz guy still out there?" Sunset cautioned.

"That's a good point." The hammer using heroine agreed.

"Relax. I can handle Zazz. If Pinkie can do it, then it'll be a walk in the park. Besides, if he knows what's good for him, he'll stay clear." The confident hero dismissed.

"I hope he comes again! We've been having so much fun! I'm sure we'll be great friends!" Pinkie wishfully said.

"Well, later ladies." Sonic said as he dashed away, leaving a blue trail and his 3 friends to head back to the cakes shop.


On the way to the shop, Pinkie kept telling Amy about the different kind of sweets at the store, gaining her friends interest while Sunset just listened on.

"And then, they have this triple caramel chocolate fudge covered cake with a marshmellow and gooey chocolate center!" Pinkie excitedly said.

"Really?!" Amy questioned.

"I don't think they have it." Sunset said quietly, so as to not ruin their fun.

"I can't wait any longer to head there!" The sweet loving teen announced.

"I know a quicker route!" The sugar addicted Rainboom revealed. "We can go through the forest!"

Pinkie took charge as her two friends followed her. While they were in the forest, Pinkie started skipping happily before she suddenly stopped while her hair stood on its end.

"What's up, Pinkie?" Sunset asked.

"Yeah, why'd you stop?" Amy further wondered.

"My Pinkie sense is picking up something..." Pinkie revealed as she scanned the area. This made Amy turn to Sunset with confusion, who mouthed 'don't question it.'

"Something's coming.....from above!" Pinkie then said as she pointed up, causing everyone to look up. There was nothing for a bit.

"What are we looking at?" Amy said in a stumped manner.

Suddenly a gleam blocked where the sun was, making the girls cover their eyes. When they looked again, above them was a spherical yellow mech that has a diameter slightly longer than Zazz's full height. It closely resembled the Moon, with rimmed and round openings in its surface resembling craters. It also had a face which included two blue eyes with black sclera and a serrated mouth with a blue glow within. On the top, Zazz revealed himself and let out an insane roar. He then began to twitch with agitation.

"Zazz!"Sunset exclaimed.

"Not again!"Amy groaned.

"Hiiii!" Pinkie waved from the top.

"Sonic's not here, so why don't you just leave us alone." An annoyed Amy said.

"I don't care about, Sonic!" Zazz said, which surprised his enemies. "I'm here for her!"

The demented Zeti pointed a finger at Pinkie, who pointed at herself.

"Me? Does it mean that you wanna play?!" The joyful teen said as eagerness filled her voice.

"Nooo! I'm here to make you pay for everything you've done to me!" Zazz threatened. "Eat this!"

From the mouth of Zazz's Moon Mech, projectiles shaped like five pointed stars were sent towards Pinkie and the others.

"Ooooh, pretty!" Pinkie said with amazement.

"Take cover!" Sunset called as she and Amy moved out of the projectices while, making yellow sparks emerge from the ground.

Pinkie zipped around the area, breaking no sweat as she dodged the stars, which infuriated Zazz.

"Hold still!" He ordered.

Zazz's mechanical sphere unleashed more projectiles but this time, the carefree drummer started doing a series of breakdance moves as not a single star touched her


"Wow, this is fun!" She said amongst the ongoing attack.

Zazz grit his teeth and moved his moon mech closer to Pinkie, trying to crush her with his attacks. Pinkie saw this and skipped on ahead, with the evil Zeti in hot pursuit with the star blasts failing to hit their target. Zazz then increased the ferocity of his attacks, which made Pinkie start to jump up and down as if she was a pogo stick. Amy and Sunset then watched on ahead.

"We gotta help Pinkie!" Amy said.


Up ahead through the forest, Zazz had still not managed to hit Pinkie once, much to his dismay.

"Why can't I hit you?!" He shrieked.

"Come on, keep up the pace, Zazz!" His annoying target called from ahead.

Zazz's rage reached a new level as he jumped off from his Moon Mech and went underneath it, carrying it over his back. He then let out another insane roar.

"I'm coming for you!" The determined ogre cried as he ran at an incredible speed.

"Wow, carrying out on your back must be a great workout!" Pinkie observed. "I'll help you out!'

Pinkie increased her speed as she started running ahead much quickly while Zazz chased her.

Meanwhile, at a stream across the river, two pink figures crossed it.

NAME: PINKAMENA DIANE PIE
SPECIES: HUMAN?
TRAITS: PARTY, PARTY, PARTY

NAMe: ZAZZ
SPECIES: ZETI
TRAITS: GET THAT PINK PARTY GIRL!

Pinkie and Zazz dashed through the end of the forest, while the Moon Mech from the behind began throwing up stars towards Pinkie, who still was out of their reach.

"Good form, Zazz. Keep it up." The pink party girl called back.

"Stop disrespecting me!" The furious oni demanded.

Zazz stopped in place, which made Pinkie do the same out of curiosity. With great strength, he then tossed the Moon Mech at Pinkie, causing it bounce on the ground and leaving large shockwaves. Pinkie followed the Mech's movements with her eyes.

"A giant Bouncy ball!, So cool!!!!" The childish Rainboom shrieked as her eyes lit up with delight.

Pinkie jumped up and down to mimic the ball's movements, which caused her to avoid being crushed. When she took another jump, it looked like she would land on Zazz, whose eyes widened with fright.

"Get away from me!!" He yelled as he ran across to avoid his dreaded foe as she landed.

Zazz grabbed his Moon Mech when it landed and turned to Pinkie. This time, he rolled it towards her.

"Time to splat!" He sneered.

Pinkie looked as the rolling sphere came towards her and she created a crazy grin.

"Let me ride it!" The fun seeking heroine decided as she jumped up ahead and landed on the Moon mech, changing the face into one of anxiety. This shocked Zazz as Pinkie then started moving her feet on the mech, causing it to roll forward. The face on the mech turned into a queasy one as she rolled quickly towards Zazz, whose face turned into one of fear. Before he could react, he found himself crushed as the mech rolled over him. But it didn't stop there. The Moon Mech rolled back and forth, further crushing the Zeti. Unfortunately for him, his pink opponent didn't notice, too caught up in her fun and she didn't notice Zazz's cries of pain. This went on for a while until Pinkie stopped.

"So rolly!" Pinkie happily said as she jumped down. She then noticed the Moon Mech's expression, which seemed to look very broken and hurt.

"Awww, what's wrong? You don't look so good." Pinkie observed. "I know, this will cheer you up!>

The kind hearted teen pulled out a tray of cupcakes out of nowhere and dumped them in the Moon Mech's mouth with her hands. Once she was did, the mech started shaking uncontrollably which Pinkie noticed. It then rolled off Zazz, who groaned in pain. The Mech then rose in the air and looked as if it was going to hurl as pink smoke leeked from its mouth. The Mech looked down and released an explosive 'belch'...right on top of Zazz, making a mini explosion on top of him. Once it was clear, Zazz was left smoldering and suddenly started waving a small white flag as the Moon mech crashed next to him.

"Wow, I guess you're party pooped." Pinkie commented as she looked down at her defeated adversary.

Just then Amy and Sunset entered the scene.

"Pinkie, are you ok?" Sunset said to her before she and Amy stopped to see Pinkie having triumphed.

"I'm fine. Just was having some fun with my buddy." Pinkie cheerfully said.

"Maybe you had too much fun." Amy said with a slight laugh. "Well if you're done, I'd like to head to the shop."

"Oh right, I almost forgot! Let's go!" Pinkie said as she dashed on ahead, with Amy and Sunset not too far behind.


Later, a still pink-charred Zazz was slowly crawling on top of a grassy hilltop at a slow pace. Unbeknowst to him, Zavok was observing him from afar.

"So Zazz failed again. Just as I expected. But it doesn't matter. Thanks to his efforts, I know that aside from Sonic, it seems my attention is required elsewhere." The Deadly Six Leader declared.

Comments ( 17 )

"This time, you're dead meat!" Zazz declared. "Go to Hell!"

"*Gasp* You can't say that!" Pinkie said in shock. "This story is rated for everyone!"

You tell him, Pinkie! As for Zazz, he doesn’t really care about 4th wall breaks whether he likes it or not.

9651774
Hi, have you read more?

https://m.

Hey the Deadly Six finally made it in here!!! *crowd Boos*

:twilightblush:Well.... I like them...

I do like that despite being a little hesitant Sonic still doesn’t mind Amy staying at Canterlot High and even admits he missed her. Sonic may get annoyed at her at times, but still views her as a friend. Some people go with Sonic hating her and that’s extremely out of character for him.

Pretty funny moments between Pinkie and Zazz. He probably had a better chance going against one of the other rainbooms.

I wonder who Zavok is going up against

This chapter made me hate Pinkie even more.

(In a good way)

Is there any chance we’ll get to see you write an adaptation of the Spring Breakdown episode with the Sonic cast? Would totally love to see that happen! Great chapter btw...!

9812959
Thought of it, not so sure honestly

9813431
Fair enough. Though I just got struck with the thought of seeing Sonic’s reaction if he were to turn into his hedgehog-like form. Anyway, keep up the great work!

Hello. I just want to let you know. I really like your stories. When are you going to continue this one. I like to see what happens.

"Wow, you actually understood that." Sonic mocked. "I'm impressed. You're only slightly less stupid than I thought."

"Thanks." Zazz said. Suddenly, he realized what Sonic said and let out a shrilled scream. "You little punk!"

Wow...was he really that stupid? I can't remember :rainbowhuh:

"Isn't it obvious?! I'm here to kill you!" His unhinged enemy declared. "It's payback time for what you did to me! No one makes me look stupid!" "You do a pretty good job of that yourself." Sonic quipped.

And Sonic just answered that for me :rainbowlaugh:

"Pinkie, never change.

Yeah...stay always true to you Pinkie :pinkiesmile:

"Sonic! There you are!"The pink haired girl happily announced as she ran and gave the teenager a giant hug from behind.

"Wow, Sonic?" A surprised and confused Flash Sentry said as he felt Amy hugging him.

"Amy, that's not Sonic." Sunset told her.

Amy opened her eyes and she looked up to see Flash Sentry's bewildered face. She realized her mistake and let him go.

"Oh my gosh. I'm sorry. This happens to me all the time." Sonic's number one fan apologized.

Yup first Shadow, next Silver and the Werehog but oh the irony of being right on the last one :rainbowkiss:

"I wouldn't hold yours. I mean, we've befriended a lot of villains in the past." The Rainbooms empath brought up.

"She's got you there, Sonic." Flash agreed.

"Yeah, how many of those were actually villains and not just some misguided people or whatever." The quick adventurer pointed out, which made Sunset stop to think over his words.

He's not wrong there you know :applejackunsure:

"Also, what should the cake say? Do you want me to come out of it? How many colors do you want? Do you want ice cream with the cake or just ice cream cake? Actually, do you event want a cake? How about a pie?" Pinkie kept asking as she avoided each of Zazz's strike. This left her would be killer panting and exhausted.

Umm the second one :rainbowderp: does It count as getting crap past the radar? :applejackconfused:

"Pinkie, catch. Why not let Zazz try the cakes for himself?" The speedy teen suggested as he tossed them to his friend.

"Great idea!" Pinkie agreed as she took the now two glowing pieces of cake in her hand and placed them in Zazz's mouth while he was doing a shriek.

"You're in for a treat. Your taste buds will explode!" The funny drum player promised.

The inside of Zazz's mouth began to glow before a large explosion emerged from it, blowing the pink demon back as he started tumbling and bouncing away from the field while Pinkie looked on before she was joined by Sonic and Amy. Sonic then burst out laughing while Amy let out a smile.

Well...they did explode :twilightoops: :pinkiehappy:

"This time, you're dead meat!" Zazz declared. "Go to Hell!"

"*Gasp* You can't say that!" Pinkie said in shock. "This story is rated for everyone!"

Is that a motherbucking reference to the MLP IDW comics!? :pinkiegasp:

"My Pinkie sense is picking up something..." Pinkie revealed as she scanned the area. This made Amy turn to Sunset with confusion, who mouthed 'don't question it.'

Wish someone have warned me on not to question her before I started watching the series...I would have ended up doing It anyways but It would have helped :facehoof:

Welp took me a while but I finally caught up with the full fic, things are gonna get interesting with Amy now getting into the main group, gotta say this was fun It's one of the best fanfic universes I had the pleasure to read, can't wait to see what else you have in store, seriously this is me now:

media2.giphy.com/media/9EBEp1O2f6HbG/giphy.gif

9965838
Wow, thanks so much for the praise. Honestly, your comments make me want to write again

9966781
You should honestly I'm impressed with how much you know about Sonic and how you crossed It so well with EG be It the daily life fic or another part of the universe but more serious fic I really hope you decide to keep writing such fun and interesting stories

10153110
Finally someone got IT!!!

When is the next chapter coming up and it's the year 2021 march 4th and still nothing yet

When are the rest of the chapters coming out, i really want to see what happens next and it is really starting to get amazing

10776868
He went on hiatus last time I spoke with him, that was last year. He might've quit, either that or something happened to him.

Login or register to comment