• Published 16th Jan 2016
  • 4,616 Views, 189 Comments

Sonic and Equestria Girls - SonicAKG



As a result of trying to stop a Super Genesis Wave through the usage of Chaos Control by Super Sonic near the world of where the Rainbooms unleashed their magic to stop the Dazzlings, leads to the two worlds coming together. It ends up with Sonic, S

  • ...
38
 189
 4,616

Ifrit

Ifrit

A yellow swirling portal opened up in the sky of the Chaotic Inferno Zone, a land ravaged by flames and destruction with ruined buildings everywhere with a red sky. A yellow Time Stone fell out of the portal and began to fall through. The Time Stone then landed on the top of a monster's head. It had a tail made of red and orange flames, while it's lower body was covered in dark brown rocks with yellow rounded rocks. It's had a flaming torso and its upper body was the same as the lower half. Its neck was made of flames at its head was covered in yellow rock, with dark brown rock horns. Its upper wings were covered in rock on the top and made of fire. Once it came into contact with it, the monster roared and started glowing yellowing before disappearing in a golden flash of light.

At the Canterlot mall in the afternoon, Rarity was walking through with 4 of shopping bag on her arms. She was smiling with delight and hummed slightly.

“This is perfect. I love going to the mall. Every time I go, I always find some new material to use for my clothes.” Rarity said happily. “This fabric is so soft, and has the perfect color!” She said as she stopped walking and took out a white fabric from one of her shopping bags. She admired it greatly.

“Well, I do say, that fabric is out of style by at least 2 months.” A male voice said snobbily, making Rarity turn around and lower the fabric. She was then facing Jet Set, a boy with gray skin, jet black hair well combed, a green sweater tied around his neck and two small glasses underneath his eyes. Upper Crust, a girl wearing with yellow skin, lavender wavy hair with a white stripe and wearing a purple skirt and top, was next to him along with Suri Polomare, who was wearing the same and had pink skin with dark purple hair and Coco Pommel, who was holding a bunch of bags with material for Suri, making only her feet visible and she seemed to struggle to hold them. Rarity put on a fake smile.

“Well, if it isn’t you three? I would say this is a pleasure, but my mother taught me lying is wrong.” Rarity said.

“Well, Rarity, I see using rags as material is not the only thing you’ve been up to. Your sense of humor has improved.” Suri said with fake sincerity and a sly smile.

“Well you would know about rags wouldn’t your Suri? Considering that’s all you seem to wear.” Rarity said smugly.

“What?!” Suri said angrily as she glared at Rarity.

“Umm, Suri? Can I sit down? All these bags are really heavy.” Coco asked meekly from behind the bags.

“Shut up Coco. I said you could come with us if you were quiet, which you’re not being right now.” Suri said as she turned and snapped at Coco.

“If I may ask, why did you choose to bother me today?” Rarity asked, looking disinterested.

“Oh, Rarity don’t be like that. We're all fellow fashionistas. We just wanted to check on you. See how you’re doing. Wanted to tell you about our invitations to Fancy Pant’s welcoming party.” Upper Crust said with a smug look. Rarity's eyes widened at what she had said and she dropped her bags as she gasped.

“What?! Fancy Pants will be in town and he’s having a party?! This is perfect! I can show off my designs to him! If he approves them, I’ll be set for life with my fashion business!” Rarity squealed as she grabbed her hands together.

“Ah, but there’s a small catch. His party is invitations only. Like these.” Jet Set said as he, Upper Crust, and Suri pulled out blue and white envelopes with a gold seal from their pockets with a smile.

“Invites only? Then how am I going to get him to see my designs?” Rarity said dejectedly as her shoulders sunk.

“Well, not that it’s a big deal, but we do have an extra invite, m’kay.” Suri said as she pulled out another envelope. Rarity’s face then brightened briefly as she rose up, before turning sour and she crossed her arms.

“So this is why you came. To brag about your chances to meet Fancy Pants in front of me. I would say this is beneath you, but I know it isn’t.” Rarity said angrily.

“Rarity, don’t be too sad. I’m sure we could come to a compromise. Say, in exchange for the invitation, you beg on your knees.” Suri said with a smirk.

“Beg to you?! Never!” Rarity declared.

“Oh, well.” Suri said as she went to rip the envelope as she smiled. Rarity gasped in panic,

“No wait!” Rarity shouted as she held her hand out. Suri smirked at her smugly along with Upper Crust and Jet Set.

“(What do I do? I really want to go, but I can’t sacrifice my dignity in front of these snobs.)” Rarity thought to herself as she bit her lip.

Suri continued smirking until something caught her eye from behind Rarity. Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped.

“Who is that?!” She said as she pointed with surprise causing, everyone present to look in her direction. Once Upper Crust saw what Suri was looking at, she also got the same look of happy surprise as she put her hands to her mouth.

“He is simply magnificent! Just look at him!” She exclaimed with delight, holding her hands together.

“Where? I want to see too.” Coco said. Suri ignored her and continued to admire the object of her sight.

Silver was walking down the mall. He was looking around with a puzzled look on his face. Suri and Upper Crust stared at him with great admiration.

“Look at those clothes.” Suri said dreamily.

“And that hair with those boots. Those golden rings. It’s simply divine! Wouldn’t you agree, Jet Set?” Upper Crust said as she turned to him.

“Well, it’s not bad.” Jet Set with some jealously as he frowned slightly.

“You mean Silver?” Rarity asked them. Upper Crust and Suri turned towards her quickly.

“You know him?” Upper Crust asked impressed.

“Sure, I do he’s-(wait, I have an idea!)........ my boyfriend.” Rarity said with a smile on her face. This caused Upper Crust and Suri to gasp.

“He is?! Rarity you must introduce us to him.” Suri insisted.

“Why, of course. Anything for fellow fashionistas.” Rarity said with a grin. “Silver!”

Silver heard his name being called and he looked around. He then saw Rarity waving towards him and beckoning him over. Silver then walked over to them.

“Hi, Silvy.” Rarity said with a flirtatious tone as she wiggled her fingers at him.

“Hey, umm, uhh you.” Silver said confused.

“Oh, Silvy. You’re so funny.” Rarity said as she wrapped her arms around him and looked at him with a flirty look. Silver looked at her awkwardly. He wasn’t sure what was going on. His eyes darted back and forth.

“Silvy, these are Jet Set, Upper Crust, Suri Polomare, and Coco Pommel.” Rarity said introducing them to him and he turned to them. Upper Crust, and Suri continued to admire Silver while Jet Set looked annoyed as he crossed his arms , and Coco struggled with the bags.

“Your clothes and style are really fabulous. Where did you get them?” Suri asked eagerly.

“Well, I don’t think the middle of the mall is really the best place to discuss fashion. If only there was some other place that was more sophisticated.” Rarity said answering for him with a smile.

Suri then, with great speed, put the envelope to Fancy Pants’ party in her hand.

“Rarity, did we forget to mention that Fancy Pants is in town and is hosting a party? You should come definitely. Provided you bring him.” Upper Crust said as she pointed at Silver.

“We’ll be there!” Rarity shouted with delight, causing some people passing by to stare at her. She quickly became embarrassed as she blushed slightly and calmed down.

“It’ll be so good to have both of you there.” Suri said as she winked at Silver. “We should get going.” Suri, Upper Crust, and Jet Set then turned around to walk away.

“I still want to see who you’re talking about.” Coco said.

“Shut up, Coco, and follow me!” Suri shouted, causing Coco to hasten to follow her. As they walked away, Rarity stood with delight while Silver was confused.

“Can you please explain to me what just happened?” Silver asked as he faced her.

“Why, of course, darling. You see Fancy Pants, the most important person to know is having a little social and if I can get him to see my fashion designs it will be perfect!” Rarity happily explained.

“I still don’t see what this has to do with me.” Silver replied.

“Well, those three I was talking to had an invitation to the party he was hosting. The problem is that they don’t really like me. But, when they saw you, they were smitten with your sense of fashion. So in order for them to invite me, I said you were my boyfriend.” Rarity said as she pointed to him.

“Boyfriend? But I’m not. I don’t even know your name.” Silver protested.

“My name is Rarity by the way. Listen, just play along with it. This is my chance to be discovered at the party!” Rarity exclaimed.

“Yeah, well I’m going to have to pass. I’m not going to that party. I’m already stuck in this time period. I can’t interact with too many people here. Who knows how many time paradoxes I’m causing just being here?" Silver explained.

“You're here at the mall, where’s there’s plenty of people.” Rarity pointed out.

“Well, I came here by accident. Sonic kicked me out the house because he said all I do is sit on the couch, and watch TV all day. But, can you blame me? Where I come from there is no TV. But beside the point, my answer is no.” Silver insisted.

“Please, Silver. This is my one chance to be discovered and promote my designs. My whole future is at stake here.” Rarity begged.

Silver wanted to say no, but the look on Rarity’s face was filled with so much desperation he couldn’t say no. He then sighed loudly.

“Okay, fine. I’ll play along for now. But I won’t socialize with anyone or give them too much information about me.” Silver said.

“Perfect! Don’t worry, I’ll do all the talking.” Rarity said as she stood up happily. She then grabbed his hand and started to drag him along through the mall's exit.

“Hey, where are you taking me?” Silver asked.

“Back to my shop. We need to prepare for the party.” Rarity said.

Silver and Rarity then entered the Carousel Boutique and went upstairs to Rarity's room. Rarity then placed Silver on a modeling platform in the middle of her room and he stuck his arms out. She then started to measure him wearing her eye glasses and measuring tape.

“What are you doing?” Silver asked as she measured.

“I’m measuring you to make you a suit for the party. It has to be perfect.” Rarity said as she finished measuring him, and started to cut some white fabric from the shopping bag she had placed on her. A while later, she had finished her suit and gave it to Silver. She then pushed him into changing room in the corner of her room, and he then came out wearing the suit shortly after. It was completely white and had a cyan tie on it .Rarity giggled as she saw Silver wear it and handed him white dress shoes to put on.

“This is perfect! You look like the perfect boyfriend!” Rarity exclaimed happily.

“Did someone say, boyfriend?” Sweetie Belle said as she and Rarity’s parents, one of them being a man with white skin, wearing blue pants and a shirt with brown hair and a mustache, while the other was a woman with pink skin, purple hair in a beehive, wearing an orange top and white pants with white pearls around her neck, walked into Rarity's room. Both of them looked delighted. as they smiled.

“Rarity, why didn’t you tell us you had a boyfriend. This is so wonderful!” Cookie Crumbles said as she took Rarity’s hand.

“No, mother, listen-“Rarity began to say as she was interrupted by Hondo Flanks walking over and patting Silver on the back. Silver staggered at this.

“Well, look at the mop on you.” Hondo Flanks said as he ruffled Silver’s hair. So you’re the lucky guy who took my little girls heart. What’s your name. son?” He asked Silver.

“(I can’t interact with them too much. Who knows how time will be affected).” Silver thought. Instead of saying anything, he just nodded and smiled.

“Well, what is it?” Hondo Flanks asked again. Silver just continued to nod. He looked at Silver strangely.

“He doesn’t talk much.” Rarity explained. “His name is Silver and-“

“Ahh, the silent type. He looks like a nice guy. Welcome to the family, Silver.” Hondo Flanks said as he gave Silver a bone crushing hug. Silver had “help me” written all over his face as he turned to Rarity. Rarity sighed before looking at her watch. It was 5:30 pm and she gasped.

“It’s 5:30! I have to get ready for the party! Sweetie Belle help me put on my dress.” Rarity said as she took Sweetie Belle and pushed her parents out of the room alongside Silver, leaving him with them. She then slammed the door. Silver smiled nervously as they grinned at him.

“Who’s up for some family videos?” Cookie Crumbles said she pulled out some tapes. Silver looked unsure.

“So, Silver really isn’t your boyfriend?” Sweetie Belle was saying as she helped zip up Rarity’s dress from the behind(from the first Equestria Girls movie, a small blue dress).

“Yes. It’s just so I can show up those Crystal Prep snobs, and impress Fancy Pants with my designs. And before you ask, yes he’s in on the plan.” Rarity explained as she turned and faced Sweetie Belle.

“But Rarity, if this works and your clothes get noticed, won’t this mean that you’re building you future off a lie?” Sweetie Belle asked confused

“Sweetie Belle, it’s not lying. It’s more like creative event fabrication.” Rarity said placing her hand on her shoulder.

“Sounds like lying to me.” Sweetie Belle said.

“Sweetie Belle, you’ll understand when you're older.” Rarity said.

Downstairs, Silver was watching family tapes with Rarity’s parents on the couch in the living room. His face showed discomfort and he squirmed as he sat between them.

“This is the time we went to the water park when Rarity was eight, and she lost her swimsuit. It was so funny. Especially when she used a pool noodle to cover herself.” Cookie Crumbles explained with a smile.

“Say, how about after this one we watch Sweetie Belle’s Birth. Now there was a lot of screaming.” Hondo Flanks said. Silver's eyes widened upon hearing that.

“NO!” Silver shouted as he stood up from the couch.

“Silver, it’s time to go. The party’s almost starting.” Rarity said, arriving back downstairs holding a large cardboard box with papers containing Rarity's designs for dresses.

“Yes, let’s go. Now.” Silver said.

“Well, Silver enjoy your time out with our daughter. Have her home by 10 and here’s a little something extra.” Hondo Flanks said as he put 50 dollars in Silver’s hand and shook his hand firmly. Silver and Rarity then left as they exited the door and walked into the sidewalk. It was the evening now and the sky was dark blue.

“Your family is…interesting.” Silver said as he turned to her.

“They’re a bit enthusiastic, but they mean well.” Rarity said she struggled to carry the box, due to its weight.

“Here, let me help you that.” Silver said as he used his psychokinesis to carry the box as it glowed green

“Thanks, Silver. If only I had the power to levitate objects with my mind. Imagine how much work I could get done.” Rarity said as they walked on.

Silver and Rarity then arrived in front of a large white mansion with blue decoration that had multiple lights coming out of it. It had a large banner that said WELCOME FANCY PANTS written in blue.

Silver and Rarity went to walk inside to the entrance, but before they did ,Silver let go of the box and placed it on the ground.

“What are you doing?” Rarity said with confusion as she again picked up the box and struggled to hold it,

“Can’t use my powers in public. Too many witnesses and if too many people know about me or my powers then time-.” Silver was saying.

“Yes, yes, time will end or something. You need to calm down sometimes darling.” Rarity said as she and Silver walked in.

The inside was enormous. The floor was checkered white and blue and there were large windows, which gave a view of the entire city. There were white banners around with purple curtains and a large ice statue of a unicorn in the center. The tables were decorated with a white cloth and had different kinds of exotic food and a white bowl containing a red liquid and a chocolate fountain. People were wearing suits and dresses and were having drinks while socializing and chatting with each other. Rarity looked on with awe at the scene, while Silver too looked impressed.

“Silver, tell me if you see Fancy Pants.” Rarity said as she turned to him.

“Yes, let me point out the guy, I’ve never seen before.” Silver said.

“Well aren’t you psychic?” Rarity asked.

“Yeah, but not a telepath.” Silver explained.

“Rarity! Silver! Over here!” Suri called to both of them as she waved. Rarity rolled her eyes and didn’t want to come, but out of politeness walked over with Silver. Jet Set, Coco, and Upper Crust were also there. Jet Set was wearing a black suit, while Suri wore a short lavender dress with Upper Crust wearing a short orange one. Coco wore a short indigo dress as well and looked meek as they arrived. She had short blue hair and light beige skin.

“I’m so glad you could make it Silver m’kay.” Suri said to him sweetly.

“I as well.” Upper Crust added in awe, causing Jet Set to get a sour look on his face as he glared at Silver. Silver just nodded.

“Well, as-.” Rarity began to say.

“Yeah, we’re not talking to you.” Suri interrupted causing Rarity to raise an eyebrow as Sur put her hand in front of her face. “So Silver, who does your hair? I absolutely love it.”

Silver didn’t say anything and instead continued to nod with a grin.

“Well, out with it.” Upper Crust said. Silver just continued to nod, causing both of them to become a little irritated as they frowned.

“Maybe he’s shy.” Coco suggested.

“I didn’t ask you, Coco. When I want your opinion, I’ll address you.” Suri said as she turned to her. Coco looked down on the ground.

“Well, that’s no way to talk your friend, Suri.” Rarity said as she glared at her.

“Coco isn’t my friend. She’s an assistant.” Suri said bluntly facing Rarity.

“I think Silver and I will go talk to other people.” Rarity said as she pulled his arm and walked away with him to the table with the chocolate fountain. Suri and Upper Crust frowned while Jet Set did a slight smile.

“Every time I see them, I’m always reminded of how stuck-up they are.” Rarity said with a groan. Silver nodded.

“Are you going to just keep nodding every time someone talks to you?” Rarity asked.

“I have to limit my past interactions to a minimum.” Silver responded.

“Silver, just because you talk to someone, that won’t mean some horrible monster is going to show up due to some weird time crisis. Relax.” Rarity said. She then stopped in her tracks She then saw Fancy Pants talking with a crowd. He was had white skin and blue neat hair, complete with a blue mustache. He was wearing a black suit with a purple bow tie and he had an eyeglass on his right eye.

“It’s Fancy Pants!” Rarity exclaimed as she went over to him with her box, leaving Silver. He just shrugged and turned to his right and walked in that direction.

“So I said, what a great car. I have three just like those.” Fancy Pants causing the crowd around him to laugh as he held a drinking glass. Rarity then approached him from behind with her box.

“Um, excuse me, Mr. Fancy Pants.” Rarity said shyly. Fancy Pants heard her speak and he turned around to see here along with the crowd.

“Why, hello there.” Fancy Pants said warmly.

“Mr. Fancy Pants, my name is Rarity, and I would just like to say what a huge honor it is to meet someone like you. I’m an aspiring fashion designer and I wondering if you could take some time to look at my designs.” Rarity said as she pulled out some papers with designs from her box,

“Listen, Fancy Pants doesn’t have time for-“a man in the crowd began to say before Fancy Pants cut him off with a hand signal. He then looked at the designs Rarity had as he took them in his hand. His face broke out into a smile.

“I must say these designs are absolutely simple but breathtakingly charming. You do have some talent young lady.” Fancy Pants said as he turned to her, causing Rarity to beam. She couldn't believe it

Meanwhile, Silver was in a corner by himself trying not to talk with anyone. He had his back against the wall and took a sip from his glass. He then saw Coco walking with three glasses of water. She had trouble holding them and then She accidentally pumped into Upper Crust and spilled water on her as she dropped the three glasses. Upper Crust looked at her with anger while Coco put her hands over her mouth.

“Watch, where you’re going you buffoon!” Upper Crust said angrily.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t-“ Coco was saying as she tried to help dry Upper Crust off, Upper Crust refused her help. Just then Suri came over.

“What’s going on?” She asked.

“You’re incompetent assistant spilled water on my dress! I expect to be fully compensated for this Suri!” Upper Crust said angrily. Suri then turned towards Coco angry as she looked meek.

“Can’t you do anything without messing it up? Ugh, why do I even bother to keep you around? You’re so useless!” Suri said making Coco shrink back as she looked down on the ground.

“(Just ignore it, Silver. You can’t interact too much with the past.)” Silver thought to himself as he tried to look away.

“Suri-“Coco started to say.

“Just shut up. I should have you kicked out of here considering all you’re going to do is ruin it for everyone!” Suri threatened. Coco looked like she was about to cry as her eyes filled up with tears. Silver saw this and he couldn't take it anymore.

“(Damn it).” Silver thought as he walked over. He then came between Suri and Coco. Suri noticed this.

“Silver, so nice to see you again.” Suri said with a smile.

“Yeah, well I don’t feel the same way. Quit bullying her.” Silver said with a frown. Suri was taken back.

“Who?” Suri asked confused.

“Your assistant. I’ve seen the way you treat her. She just made a mistake. Let it go.” Silver said. “Both of you”. Silver then turned to Upper Crust with a glare.

“Listen, you don’t want to be associated with her. She’s just-“ Suri began.

“Shut up.” Silver said surprising her as he pointed at her. “I don’t know who she is, but I’m pretty sure I’d rather get to know her than a bunch of snobby jerks like you two.” He then turned to Coco. “Are you okay?” She nodded with surprise.

“How dare you speak to me that way?!” Upper Crust said angrily. “Jet Set!” He was over by the food table and he heard his name being called. He walked over.

“What’s the problem, darling?” He said to Upper Crust.

“This ruffian insulted Suri and I. Teach him a lesson.” Upper Crust demanded as she pointed to Silver. He then turned to Silver with a menacing grin.

“I’ve wanted to do this since I first saw you.” Jet said as he approached Silver. Silver prepared for a fight as he rose his fist, but Jet Set just grabbed Silver sleeve and ripped it.

“Take that.” Jet Set said smugly. Silver looked at his sleeve and then him.

“Is that it? You just ripped my sleeve. Not even a punch or anything?” Silver asked bewildered.

“Yes, now you’ll have to spend the rest of the party unsymmetrical.” He then let out an upper-class snobbish laugh.

“You know I’m going to enjoy this.” Silver said as he cracked his knuckles. As Silver walked towards Jet Set, a yellow swirling portal opened in front of him. He and the others looked in shock as their eyes widened. A fiery tail appeared and it smacked Silver away to the wall. Then, the portal grew larger as the Ifrit came out of it as it burst through the ceiling, making rubble fall. It then the let out a huge roar. People started screaming and running in a panic. The Ifrit started to fire fireballs destroying a few windows, tables, and walls. A fireball almost hit Fancy Pants but Rarity tackled him out of the way to the ground. He looked up at her in surprise.

“You saved my life.” Fancy Pants said. Rarity nodded and ran off to where Silver was at the wall. He was coming too and Rarity helped him up.

“What is that?!” Rarity exclaimed.

“It’s something called the Ifrit. My master told me about it once, but I never thought I would meet it. What is it even doing here?” Silver explained. The Ifrit shot another fireball at Silver and Rarity ,but he used his psychic powers to pull both of them out of the way. Silver then flew towards the Ifrit after he placed Rarity on the ground. It shot fireballs at him, but he dodged them as they hit the ground. Silver picked up some debris and threw it at the Ifrit with telekinesis, but it shrugged him off. The Ifrit shot another fireball, but Silver used his powers to hold it and throw it back at the Ifrit which made it stagger. He then shot a psychic blast at the Ifrit which only annoyed it. It then smacked Silver with its tail and he hit the wall.

“I’ve got to do something.” Rarity said looking around. “But what?” Rarity saw her box and then went to it. She concentrated on her love of fashion as she clutched it. She soon then ponied up as she rose up. The Ifrit shot a fireball at Silver but ,Rarity shot diamonds from her hand, which made a shield to block the attack. She then shot more diamonds to blow it back as it roared and moved back. She then went to help Silver up. Silver looked at her with amazement as he took her hand.

“Okay, I think you’ve just earned some major awesome points in my book.” Silver said impressed.

The Ifrit then roared and fired more fire balls. Silver and Rarity flew towards it. Rarity used diamonds to reflect the fireballs, while Silver controlled them with telekinesis to shoot them back. The Ifrit was then hit with its own fireballs and roared in pain. Rarity used her diamonds to make a chain which she wrapped around the Ifrit’s head holding it in place for Silver to shoot psychic blast on it. While blasting it, Silver noticed in the Ifrit’s head was a Time Stone. He then briefly stopped his attack in surprise, allowing the Ifrit to break free of Rarity’s chain and smack both of them to the ground and crashing into tables with its wings. Both of them then got up.

“Look at me. I’m a mess because of that monster.” Rarity groaned as she looked at her dress which was slightly torn and she turned to Silver. “Silver why did you stop?”

“The Ifrit has a time stone. I think it’s the same one that I lost. That’s how it came here. If I can get the time stone, maybe I can send it back to where it came from as well as get myself home. Cover me. ” Silver instructed. He then flew towards the head of the Ifrit, while Rarity used her diamonds to shield Silver from its fireballs. When the Ifrit raised opened its mouth for another attack, Rarity shot diamonds at its chin, causing it to be briefly stunned. This allowed Silver to use his psychokinesis to remove the Time Stone from the Ifrit’s head and he levitated it above.

“Chronos Control!” Silver shouted creating a portal behind the Ifrit. The Ifrit then turned around to see the portal and turned back to Silver and fired a giant fireball.

“Now Rarity!” Silver said as he unleashed a wave of psychokinesis and she released a wave of diamonds that pushed the fireball back to the Ifrit and hit its body into the portal, but before the Ifrit fully went into the portal it, fired a stream of fire, which burned the Time Stone into cinders. closing the portal as the Ifrit went back to its world. The mansion was in ruins with holes in the wall and ground and the ceiling was destroyed.

“NOOOOOO!” Silver shouted. He then dropped to the ground dejected and on his knees. “That Time Stone was my only way home. Now I really am stuck here!” Silver exclaimed. He then buried his face in his hands. Rarity came up to him and put her hand on Silver’s shoulder. He looked at her and she smiled.

“Silver, I’m sorry. But it wasn’t a total loss. You saved a lot of lives today. That should count for something”. Rarity said warmly.

“Yeah, I guess, but now my one chance to get home is totally ruined.” Silver said depressed.

“Um excuse me.” Coco said as she came over to Silver, causing him to look at he as he stood up. “I just wanted to say thank you for saving all of us from that monster. And for standing up for me.” She said with a shy smile.

“See?” Rarity said. Silver then looked at Rarity and grinned. He then returned Coco’s smile. Just then Fancy Pants came up to Silver and Rarity. He had a look of shock on his face. She looked worried as she saw him.

“Mr. Fancy Pants, I can explain-“ Rarity began to say.

“Speak no more.” Fancy Pants interrupted. “I don’t know what that was, but Miss Rarity, you were fantastic! Not only did you save my life, but you got rid of that horrible monster! You really are definitely someone knowing.” This caused Rarity to squeal.

“We simply must chat more about your designs as I would love to see more of them. But first, I need to go make some calls to take care of this mess. See you around Miss Rarity.” Fancy Pants as he walked off. Rarity had the biggest smile on her face and she jumped for joy.

“I guess you got what you got what you wanted after all.Rarity.” Silver said.

“Yes, I did. But I couldn’t have done it without you. Thank you, Silver.” Rarity said as she landed on the ground. The two of them then hugged. Just then, voices were heard under some nearby debris.

“Hello? Is anyone there?” Jet Set called.

“Someone get us out of here! My dress is being covered in dust!” Upper Crust cried.

“Coco, do I hear your voice? Coco dig me out!” Suri called.

Silver and Rarity motioned for Coco to leave, which she did as she exited through the door,

“Hmm, did you hear something Rarity?” Silver asked with a grin.

“Nope. Must’ve been the wind Silver.” Rarity said as she smiled.

“Let’s go. I promised your dad I would have you home by 10 and it's almost 9:30” Silver said.

Both of them walked off through the door, leaving Jet Set, Upper Crust, and Suri trapped under the debris as they cried for help.

THE END.