• Published 4th Dec 2015
  • 979 Views, 4 Comments

Fluttershy and Thunder Night - Rakoon1



This is the story about how Fluttershy met Thunder Night for the first time and how their love born.

  • ...
5
 4
 979

The Birth

After the wedding, Thunder Night came to live with Fluttershy, passing the nights working and the days with his wife. Everything seemed to be going perfectly well, especially with Fluttershy pregnancy coming to an end.

A few days after the wedding, Fluttershy was at home, resting, lying on the couch. It was darkening and Thunder Night was getting ready to go to Canterlot, asking while he was putting the cloak that he had bought to protect himself from the sun while he was still in the sky over his armor:

"Is everything okay? Are you sure you don't need me to do something for you before I go?"

"Thundy, everything is fine" Fluttershy said, smiling. "Don't worry about it. If I need anything, my animal friends help me."

Thunder Night took a deep breath and then said:

"I know, sorry, but our foal is about to come and I want to make sure it's okay with you."

"Yes, I think you have left that right implied" Fluttershy joked.

"Well, I better go" Thunder Night said.

And he kissed Fluttershy and then turned to her belly and said to his unborn foal, passing smoothly his hoof:

"Don't give many hassles. Daddy will be back in no time."

He went to the entrance and opened the door, exchanging a last look with Fluttershy before putting the hood of the cloak and leave.

During the night, Fluttershy slept peacefully on the couch. It was then that a pain made her wake up. A bit jumpy, Fluttershy froze for a few seconds until she realized that she was feeling water flowing between their hind legs. Her waters had broken.

"What?" she asked to her foal. "Now? But your father is not yet here? Angel!"

Angel, a little sleepy, approached, yawning.

"Hurry up, my waters broke" she said as she raise up as comfortably as she could. "Can you go get my bag?"

Angel, adopting a more awake air, salute with the ears and quickly picked up Fluttershy’s bag with the things of the foal.

“Thank you” she thanked, moving toward the entrance. "Take care of the cottage, okay? And tell the others."

And, having said this, she went out. Slowly, but decided, Fluttershy advanced towards the hospital. When she got there, she met with Cherry, who was doing the night shift.

"Fluttershy, but what are you doing here?" Cherry asked, who soon realized. "Don't tell me it's time."

"Yes, please, can you… help me?" Fluttershy asked, holding the contractions.

"Right away" she said, turning to a nurse who was near. "A wheelchair, please. We've got an pregnancy emergency."

Quickly, the nurse brought a wheelchair where Fluttershy sat.

"Don't worry, Fluttershy, I'm going to tell the others" Cherry said.

"Please, let Thunder Night know about this" Fluttershy said. "He has to attend the birth of his foal."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of everything."

And, with this, Cherry hastened to go tell their friends about Fluttershy’s foal was on the way, while the yellow pegasus was forwarded to the room where she would stay until the time of delivery.

In Canterlot, Thunder Night was in his office with Princess Luna, showing her the reports he had received from the other guards.

"It seems to me that everything is in order" Luna said. "We had a pretty quiet night."

"Yes, we had" Thunder Night said. "Your Highness, don't you mind if I go home now?"

"Of course I don't mind" Luna replied. "I know that your foal is about to be born. I hope this will bring immense happiness for you and Fluttershy."

"Thank you, your Highness" Thunder Night thanked.

Suddenly, the door opened and a guard came in and said:

"Captain Thunder Night, there is an emergency."

"What?" Thunder Night asked, rising up.

It was then that Rainbow Dash appeared next to the guard, gasping, and she said:

"It’s Fluttershy. She is about to have the foal."

"What?!" Thunder Night asked, not wanting to believe. "When did this happen?"

"For some time" Rainbow Dash said. "The foal should be out anytime, if you leave now, you still can watch."

"Princess…" Thunder Night started.

"Go" Princess Luna answered. "Don't worry about a thing."

"Thank you" Thunder Night thanked.

And with this, he followed Rainbow Dash. He was in such a rush that he forgot his cloak to protect himself from the sun, but that doesn't matter. The two began to fly back to Ponyville. Halfway, the sun started coming up. When its rays reached Thunder Night, he began to feel their effects on his skin, but that wouldn't stop him from watch the birth of his foal and to support Fluttershy during that time.

In the delivery room, Fluttershy was ready to have the foal. The contractions were now steady and she felt an immense pain.

"It looks like it's almost time" Dr. Stable said.

"Don't worry, Fluttershy" Cherry said. "Everything will be fine."

"I just wanted that... Thundy was... here "Fluttershy said between breaths.

"And I'm here!" the thestral said, entering in the room and advancing to the edge of his beloved wife.

"Thundy!" Fluttershy exclaimed, giving a cry of pain. "You came."

"Of course I came" he said. "I wouldn't miss this for the world."

Fluttershy then noticed the recent burns on him. She realized that he should have flown uncovered, but she didn’t worry. It just let her even more proud to have married that thestral.

The pain she was feeling, made her focus on the birth of her foal.

"We're almost there" Dr. Stable said. "Just one more effort."

"Come on, you can do it, Fluttershy" Thunder Night encouraged. "I know you can do it."

"It's time to push, Fluttershy" Dr. Stable said. "Let's do it. At three. One... two... three!"

And Fluttershy pushed the best she could, while moaning.

"That's right" Dr. Stable said. "I can see the head. Just one more effort."

"Did you hear him, my love?" Thunder Night said. "Our baby is almost out. Come on, just one more effort."

"I'm going to try" Fluttershy said.

"Let's push again" Dr. Stable said. "Are you ready? One... two... three!"

And Fluttershy returned to push.

"One more time" Dr. Stable said. "One... two... three!"

And Fluttershy pushed with all her strength and this effort was rewarded when the cry of a baby was heard.

"Congratulations, it's a filly" Dr. Stable said.

"A filly?" Thunder Night repeated, while a smile appeared on his face. "We have a daughter. Fluttershy, we have a daughter!"

"Yes, it's wonderful" she said, as happy as her husband.

The two exchanged a kiss, while Dr. Stable gave the filly to Cherry who went to clean her. After getting her involved with a blanket, she delivered the little filly to her parents. Fluttershy received her and she and Thunder Night could see the tiny being that now held them together forever.

She had wings similar to those of his father, as well as the tufted ears and the coat color. She also had little fangs. Her mane, however, was like Fluttershy’s and when she opened her eyes, they saw that were equal to those of Thunder Night.

"She is so beautiful" Thunder Night said, trying to find words for what she was feeling at that moment.

"Yes" Fluttershy agreed. "Do you want to name her?"

"Are you sure I can choose her name?" Thunder Night asked.

Fluttershy waved. Thunder Night, with this, tried to think of a perfect name for their daughter, but it was difficult to choose. Finally, he managed to find one that he liked a lot.

"How about... Moonlight Sonnet?"

"I love it" Fluttershy replied, turning to her daughter. "Hello, Moonlight. It's me, your mommy."

"And your daddy's here too" Thunder Night said to his daughter.

"We will take very good care of you, my little one" Fluttershy said. "That's for sure."

"We will be with you when you need us" Thunder Night said. "Don't forget it."

And so the two of them stayed watching that little filly that was their daughter.

The End

Author's Note:

How you could see, Fluttershy and Thunder Night’s foal turned out to be a filly. On the one hand I'm glad, because most of you chose a filly in my poll, but on the other I'm disappointed, since only a few of you voted. Please vote, is what I ask. You can still vote in my other polls: about your favorite villain (except the Lord of chaos and Rothbart, who only appeared in this story, for now) in http://www.poll-maker.com/poll478564x00574f07-19 and about the two stories about Shining and Blue Sword in http://www.poll-maker.com/poll516064xAF394Dc9-22.

Comments ( 4 )

i like it and is the duagther of fluttershy and Thunder Night's going to be like normal filly's life where she goes to school in the during the day then goes to sleep at night plus do family stuff plus other stuff in between day and night without being hurt by the sun that goes the same for the father of filly in a sequel if you do make one which i hope you do that

i like the picturce you put in the last chapter

6744750
You'll have to wait and see. But, as she is na hybrid, she may have good parts from both of her heritages, including the capability of walking by day until some extension.

Login or register to comment