• Published 4th Dec 2015
  • 980 Views, 4 Comments

Fluttershy and Thunder Night - Rakoon1



This is the story about how Fluttershy met Thunder Night for the first time and how their love born.

  • ...
5
 4
 980

Conflict of Personality

Author's Note:

Now you can vote with your opinion about the gender of Fluttershy and Thunder Night's foal. I have already decided but I want you to guess. So, what do you think? Vote in: http://www.poll-maker.com/poll506537xE6F24b78-21

Fluttershy advanced to the village, searching for herbs that could help her treating Thunder Night’s burnings. She went in the direction of Daisy’s botanic shop, but, by the way to there, she met with Cherry Blossom who brought a basket full of herbs with the help of her magic.

“Hello, Fluttershy, how are you?” she asked, when the two mares met each other.

“I’m fine, thank you, Cherry” Fluttershy answered. “And you?”

“I’m also fine” Cherry Blossom said. “Without the fact that my hormones are agitated because of the pregnancy, it’s everything okay. I can feel this foal will be a full hoof.”

Fluttershy then repared in the herbs Cherry brought.

“Cherry, by chance, those herbs you have there have some medicinal use, haven’t them?”

“These herbs?” Cherry asked, looking to the herbs she had in the basket. “Yeah, actually, they have some medical use against burnings. How we are in summer, it’s better if we prepare ourselves to solar burns, isn’t that true? For that reason, Dr. Stable to get some of these herbs.

“Could you give me some of them?” Fluttershy asked.

“Well… of course, yeah” Cherry answered, becoming then a little curious. “But why do you need some?”

A little nervously, Fluttershy arranged an excuse that was completely convincent.

“Well, it’s just in case of some of my animals get burned, nothing more.”

She knew it wasn’t right to lie, furthermore, being Cherry a nurse with a magic capable of healing, mas Fluttershy couldn’t help but do it.

“Okay” Cherry said, believing in Fluttershy’s lie and using her magic to put some of the herbs in her basket. “If you think that they can be useful, I don’t see any problem.

“Thank you very much, Cherry” Fluttershy thanked, seeing the herbs Cherry had given to her.

“You’re welcome” Cherry answered. “Well, I think it’s best I go or else I’ll be late to the hospital. Bye.

“Bye” Fluttershy said, without taking her eyes from the herbs she had in her basket.

She really didn’t want to believe in her luck. She already had the herbs she needed to treat Thunder Night’s wounds. For that, she started to head in the direction of her cottage. She just waited the thestral was well and awaken.

In Fluttershy’s cottage, Angel was eating lettuce leaves, while he was watching Thunder Night. It was then that he started to awake, what called the attention of the little bunny. The thestral opened his eyes and asked:

“Where am I? What happened?

He tried to get up, but he felt an intense ardor that made him give a moan. He could feal the burnings that the sun made to him after he had fell. Thunder Night then looked around, noticing the place where he was. He also noticed that somepony had taken off his armor and had put it nearby. Although he had a debt of gratitude to whoever helped him, Thunder Night couldn’t stay there. He had to return to Canterlot.

He get up and started heading to his armor that he put it back and then started heading to the door. However, when he was almost getting there, Angel put himself in the way.

“Hey, let me pass” Thunder Night demanded.

But Angel stayed where he was.

“Listen to me, little bunny, I have a bit of a hurry, so I don’t have the time to little games” Thunder Night said.

And the thestral advanced to the door, managing to pass through Angel, but he, determinated to obey to the request his owner had made to him, tried to stop Thunder Night, pulling one of his hooves, but the thestral was too much big and strong for the little rabbit.

“You are really persistent, aren’t you?”Thunder Night commented, arriving to the door. “I’m sorry, little one, but I don’t have time to play.”

He opened the door, at the same time he met Fluttershy muzzle to muzzle, as she had just arrived with the herbs. Seeing Fluttershy, Angel dropped Thunder Night, relieved. The sudden meeting between the pegasus and the thestral caused a little but awkward silence between the two.

“Hi” Thunder Night said, blushing slightly.

“Hi” Fluttershy replied back, also blushing.

Recovering from the awkwardness, Thunder Night said to Fluttershy:

“I presume it was you who helped me.”

“Yes, I was” Fluttershy answered shyly. “I’m sorry for having take off your armor, but I have to see how your injuries were.

“It doesn’t matter” Thunder Night said. “I was also exiting.”

“Wait, you can’t” Fluttershy said. “I brought herbs to treat your burnings.”

“It will not be necessary” Thunder Night said. “We, thestrals, can recover quickly during night.”

“Yes, but now we are at the middle of the morning” Fluttershy replied. “The sun is getting higher and its sunbeams will be more dangerous to you.”

“I’m sorry, but I really have to go” Thunder Night said. “I need to go to Canterlot. Princess Luna is waiting for my report of this night.”

“But your burnings…” Fluttershy started.

“I already said I’ll be fine!” Thunder Night exclaimed.

That made Fluttershy tremble and let the basket fall to the ground. She hurried up to catch it, as well the herbs that were in it. Seeing her catching the herbs, Thunder Night felt sorry for her. After all, she just wanted to help him to recover. After Fluttershy had caught the herbs, Thunder Night said to her:

“I’m sorry, sometimes I… don’t have control over my temper.”

“It doesn’t matter” Fluttershy said. “I understand. If you want, you can go. I won’t stop you. I see that you have a lot of important things to do.”

And, having saying this, Fluttershy got out of his way, entering into the cottage. Thunder Night prepared to leave, but then he saw that it was a clear day with a shiny sun. Fluttershy was right. The sun was still getting up, what it means that it would still be brighter. He extended his hoof and let him stay at the sun for sometime. After some seconds, he started to feel his hoof burning, like he was touching fire, something that made him collect the hoof as reflex.

He then turned inside and saw Fluttershy putting the basket with herbs on the table. She seemed really despondent and Thunder Night couldn’t help in feeling guilty.

“Thunder Night” he said to Fluttershy.

That made her turn to him and ask:

“What?”

“My name is Thunder Night” the thestral said, closing the door of the cottage. “What’s yours?”

Fluttershy couldn’t help stopping smiling. That meant that Thunder Night would stay, at least until the sun was not so intense.

“Fluttershy” the Pegasus answered. “My name is Fluttershy.”

“Well, Fluttershy, answer me this” Thunder Night said, getting closer. “Does these herbs you have here work well in burnings?”

“It was a friend that gave them to me” Fluttershy answered. “She’s a nurse.

“Well, I think it can’t discuss with an argument like that” Thunder Night said, sitting on the couch and then extending a foreleg where there was one of his burnings.

Seeing that Thunder Night would let her treat his burnings, Fluttershy made a great smile and started to prepare the herbs to put on the burnings.