• Published 30th Oct 2016
  • 901 Views, 19 Comments

Daily Life In Canterlot High - Banchoking

  • ...
5
 19
 901

CHS vs The Changelings

Author's Note:

Warning, this chapter contains stronger language that other parts of this fanfic.

Also, the song is ripped from this.

This was bad. This was very bad.

The concert was being attacked by some evil bug freaks, the Rainbooms were bleeding out on the stage, and the only people not running around panicking were Snips, Snails, and the only mostly reformed Dazzlings.

Snips checked on the Rainbooms again, "How are they still breathing?"

Aria looked up from the audio equipment she was hooking up, "The magic they were generating during their show is keeping them alive."

"Uh, they're not glowing much!" Snails gulped.

Adagio answered as she set the mike stands back up, "They're being powered by the party. No more party," she gestured out towards the screaming kids getting attacked by changelings, "no more Rainbooms."

"So we just gotta get them partying again?"

"Yeah! Once the crowd starts generating magic again, the Rainbooms should be back on their feet," Sanota patted Snails on the back.

Adagio led the boys to the front of the stage.

They all grabbed their microphones but the boys were nervous. The last time they tried to sing hadn't worked out so well.

Snips gulped, "P-put your hands up, put you're hands up...I can't hear you!"

Everyone kept running and screaming.

Adagio rolled her eyes and tapped her mike against one of the speakers. The horrible feedback forced everyone to stop and cover their ears, "Try it again."

Snips took a deep breath, ~Put your hand up, put your hands up, I can't hear you! Come on!~

The music kicks in.

~Get the party going, shake them titties bounce 'dat ass baby!~

Sonata jumps into the crowd, grabs Flash Sentry's shirt and pulls it off,

~Throw your hood up!~

Then she pushes him into a group of flustered girls.

~Everybody go crazy!~

~If they shut us down we won't be no happy dudes, cause if the party stops the Rainbooms turn to maggot food.~

Adagio and Aria grab a fleeing Bulk Biceps, pull his head back and start pouring beer down his throat.

~And these changeling fools? They can't stop all of y'all.~

~So tear their throats out and blame it on the alcohol.~

They turn him towards a group of the invading bug people. He let's out a roar as he charges headlong into them.

Snips points towards some stoner kids,

~So put some fire on the ass end of that weed!~

Then to Lyra and Bonbon.

~And let your trunks bam till you disturbin' the peace!~

The girls smile, jump, and slam their hips together on either side of a changelings head.

~Matter fact somebody gonna have to call the police! Tell 'em I'm right here on the stage if they looking for me!~

Snails steps up.

~Protectin' our school, they did it for us. You bitches shedin' tears? Rainbooms are shedin' blood.~

Everyone looks distinctly surprised that Snail's voice is several octaves deeper but there was no time to focus on that now.

~They always savin' us, well now it's our turn. Let's party so hard, we make the city burn!~

A roar washes over the crowd as the teens erupt into a mosh pit. The changelings try to fly away but are quickly pulled back down into the sea of party goers.

From the back of the stage Snips, Snails, and the Dazzlings could see a right glow envelope the Rainbooms as they slowly rose into the air.

Mission accomplished.