• Published 10th Sep 2015
  • 10,208 Views, 49 Comments

Discord's transformative revenge - Thunder crash



Discord gets the alicorn amulet and use it's power to turn all the powerful ponies into anything that can't oppose him

  • ...
29
 49
 10,208
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 18 )

You should throw a sex tag on the story seeing as its in all 3 of three of the chapters.

Tek

well you've done pig, cow and goat, and I suppose Rarity could count as a dog. As far as farm animals go that leaves you with a chicken which I assume if going to be Rainbow and a sheep which remain for the typical farm animals, doing a horse after all wouldn't really be much of a change. Oh almost forgot a barn cat would also qualify.

6920060 i think he should do a kitten

Tek

I started thinking Pinkie would make a good bunny, I mean they have litters of kids so just think of the birthday parties, plus I figure then rabit Pinkie could be used as a distraction for Angel bunny when Discord gets to Fluttershy

When is a next chapter going to be?

If Discord want Pinkie to help with his baking, he might be planning to turn her into a chicken? Am I even warm on this one?

Anyway, please continue this story soon.

When will the nest chapter be posted. It's great so far.

Please continue the story. I just have to find out what Discord plans to do to Pinkie Pie.

chapter's one and two have been updated

Normally I hte this kind of story, and honestly while I don't like the Applejack chapter as much as the othes I actually like this, even though I don't go in for "dark" stories. Then again maybe I like this because I liked Discord better as a villain than as what the shwo made of him, and maybe I just want to see him punish the princesses and the Mane Six for stuff I saw them do in the series that I really hated.

Either way I'm looking forwards to this and I hope your family problems get resolved soon too.

I want more shame it's on hiatus :fluttercry:

I will say it again please make discord turn twilight into his chaotic bride while discord turns fluttershy into his pet

I'm just hoping you turn twilight into something kinda dignified. Like a cat or a dog.

7437203
i think it'll be the other way around,he has a much closer connection to flutter then twilight(proven by the finale)

And where is new chapter? (((

Man, I just found this story and I love it. I really hope you come back to it and come up with some great ideas for the rest of the main cast. Personal I hope Dash ends up as some sort of bug, as she keeps bugging him, and maybe Fluttershy into a large monster as it would really be different from her true self.

I could also see Discord having some fun with a few others in town as well, and don't forget Spike.

could you please continue this? I really like this story and want to see it continue! :raritywink:

What's the SEX tag for ?

Tek

Over 4 years with no update, I am very much afraid this may be dead. Unless Thunder wants to tell us different. Its to bad it's a great concept and I was looking forward to seeing how it was all going to play out.

Login or register to comment