• Published 6th Jul 2015
  • 1,284 Views, 13 Comments

Equestrian Spider-Man - Blondlionezel



Look out! Our friendly hay-borhood Spider-Man swings into action a post-Incursions series!

  • ...
5
 13
 1,284

Issue #7 - Master of Crime (Part 3)

Issue #7 - Master of Crime (Part 3)

Spider-Man web-slinged after The Green Goblin, until he managed to shoot a concussive web-blast at her back, causing her to look back in anger. This was the last time that she would some guy in a spider costume to ruin her day!

"Why would you want to save this monster?!!" The Green Goblin roared, still holding a crying May. Spider-Man's eyes began to fire up as breathed in and out, preparing to say something.

"Seriously? You're calling the innocent baby a monster when you're the one kidnapping the baby, trying to kill her father, destroying property, and throwing pumpkin bombs, and you think that May is the monster in all of this?" Spider-Man asked The Green Goblin , "Are you sure it's not the other way around? Maybe you're the monster? Maybe you're the goblin?"

"She's Chrysalis!" The Green Goblin roared, "I'd put her to a better use, my father has plans for her!"

"Because you and your father, Mr. Filthy and little goblin you have totally good, not stupid, cliched, or overused plans!" Spider-Man sarcastically remarked.

"You dare use sarcasm against me!" The Green Goblin snarled and threw a pumpkin-bomb at Spider-Man! Spider-Man dodged and laughed.

"Also, Imagez Comics called, they want their stupid-looking outfit back!" Spider-Man added.

"That's it! If you want your daughter back, you can have her!" The Green Goblin declared as she dropped May, but Darkhawk caught May in the nick of time! The Green Goblin then threw a pumpkin bomb at Darkhawk, causing him to drop May, who was caught again by The Green Goblin!

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have a Chrysalis to raise!" The Green Goblin laughed as she noticed a man in a black and magenta suit jump at her!

"NOT TODAY!" An angry voice rang out as Kaine jumped out, grabbed The Green Goblin, and lay his Mark of Kaine on The Green Goblin, and dropped down!

"I got her!" Spider-Man exclaimed as he caught May, who stopped crying as soon as she saw Spider-Man's face.

"Thanks for saving my daughter, uh...what's your name?" Spider-Man asked Kaine. Kaine looked at Spider-Man and blinked.

"They call me...Kaine..." Kaine introduced himself, constantly raising and lowering his voice.

"My face!!" The Green Goblin shrieked in pain as she flew off to parts unknown in disgrace and humiliation!

"Want me to chase her down?" Darkhawk asked, struggling to get up.

"Nah, she can't do anything to us anymore" Spider-Man told Darkhawk, and then looked at Kaine.

"Who are you?" Kaine asked Spider-Man.

"I'm Spider-Man" Spider-Man introduced himself

"Alright, Defenders, we've rounded up and captured the villains" Daredevil told the group, who began to approach Spider-Man and Darkhawk.

"So...since we're the Defenders now, should we stay together?" Namora asked.

"That sounds like a good idea to me" Firestar answered.

"I agree" Iron Fist added.

"Me too!" White Tiger added.

"Sure, it sounds like fun" Nova also added.

"Count me in!" Namora counted herself.

"Aye, then I shall join this new team!" Valkyrie declared.

"I'm staying with this group" Daredevil smiled.

"Me too!" Darkhawk added.

"And I'll stay too" Spider-Man declared, holding May.

"Then today shall be known as the day the Defenders formed" Daredevil announced. Spider-Man smiled but noticed Kaine walking away.

"Hey Kaine!" Spider-Man called out to Kaine, "Do you want to join us?"

Kaine stopped and looked at the Defenders, and walked over to them, a bit more calm then before.

"Fine..." Kaine took the offer.

"Alright, well, Defenders, let's build a base!" Spider-Man declared as the Defenders began to trek back to Manehatten.

A few hours later, the group had found a small, abandoned military base. Spider-Man looked around for a power-switch, and began to turn on the power.

"It's no Stark Tower, but it'll do" Nova smiled as he, Namora, Iron Fist, and White Tiger began cleaning. Kaine, Daredevil, Valkyrie, and Firestar began to start the technology in the base and re-purpose old machines.

After the work was done, Spider-Man decided to go visit Coco Pommel, to tell her something. Spider-Man ringed her doorbell and waited for her to awsner the door, to which she did.

"Spider-Man? Why are you here?" Coco Pommel asked Spider-Man.

"Well...there's something I need to tell you, Coco" Spider-Man sighed as he took off his mask, "Spider-Man and Peter Parker are the same person"

Coco Pommel looked in shock. She didn't know what to feel, but she knew one thing that still remained true.

"I still love you, Peter" Coco Pommel hugged Spider-Man and began to kiss him.

"Also, I need a place to stay with May, my daughter" Spider-Man informed Coco Pommel.

"Sure! My home can be our home" Coco Pommel smiled.

Suddenly, a flash of light appeared in the sky. Coco Pommel felt something inside of her...changing. Her body began to morph, her hooves turning into hands, her face turning human, and the rest of her body became a human!

"Coco!" Spider-Man exclaimed as he held onto her.

"Peter...I...still...love you..." Coco Pommel cried but smiled as they kissed a bit more easily, not noticing that others on the block, in the neighborhood, the county, the state, the country, and even the world. Ponies were now on the endangered species list, and one thing caused this event.

(To Be Continued in "Equestrian Avengers" and " Equestrian Spider-Man and the Defenders")

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment