• Published 6th Jul 2015
  • 1,278 Views, 13 Comments

Equestrian Spider-Man - Blondlionezel



Look out! Our friendly hay-borhood Spider-Man swings into action a post-Incursions series!

  • ...
5
 13
 1,278

Issue #4 - Date Night

Issue #4 - Date Night

Peter Parker was sitting at a two-chair table at the Gustav Le Grande Italian Kitchen Restaurant, waiting for his date, named Coco Pommel. Peter Parker was carrying a bunch of flowers, such as tulips, roses, and lilies.

"Sorry I'm late..." Coco Pommel apologized as she sat across from Peter Parker.

"It's fine, Coco" Peter Parker smiled as Peter Parker handed the bunch of flowers.

"Thank you so much!" Coco Pommel eyes lit up thanked Peter Parker and hugged him, making him blush.

"The same...Suri Polomare yelled at me twice today, once for getting her coffee wrong and for sowing something wrong..." Coco Pommel sighed, "How about yours?"

"Same, he kept rejecting my pictures of Spider-Man" Peter Parker sighed, "He'll only use pictures of Spider-Man when he's defeated, doing something bad, or looks generally unfavorable"

"That's too bad, considering your pictures are really good!" Coco Pommel complimented Peter Parker.

"Thanks" Peter Parker blushed as the waiter, named Flint Marko approached the table.

"Hello, I'm your waiter today..." Flint Marko groaned, "What do you want to drink!?"

"Well, I'll have a Tropical Mix Drink" Coco Pommel ordered.

"And I'll have the Banana-Strawberry Mix Drink" Peter Parker ordered. Flint Marko wrote down their orders and stormed back to the kitchen.

"Anyways...where did you go to school?" Peter Parker asked.

"Manehatten High, you?" Coco Pommel answered.

"That's the same place where I went!" Peter Parker realized, "What clubs were you a part of?"

"The Fashion Club, you?" Coco Pommel responded.

"The Advance Chemistry Club, the Astrobiology Club, and the D and D Club" Peter Parker smiled.

"Wow, you were in a lot of clubs" Coco Pommel smiled and giggled. Flint Marko returned with both drinks, still fuming back into the kitchen.

"Anyways...did you have a lot of friends in school, Peter?" Coco Pommel asked.

"No...not really...I was picked on a lot..." Peter Parker told Coco Pommel as he held back the bad memories. He had trouble relating to people, women in particular. It was because he liked things that other people didn't, like science, math, and history, when everyone else loved sports and girly things, like cheer-leading and sexy boys.

"I understand, I was picked on a lot too..." Coco Pommel sighed, "I was a bit clumsy, and everyone made fun of me"

"Coco, I think you're a very kind, sweet pony" Peter Parker smiled as Coco Pommel blushed.

"And I think you're the coolest, smartest human I've ever met" Coco Pommel smiled as Peter Parker blushed.

"Sorry to interrupt your romantic stupid thing, but what do you want to order?" Flint Marko interrupted their moment.

"I'll have the Spaghetti and Meatball Marinara, please" Coco Pommel ordered.

"And I'll have the Fettuccine Alfredo with Shrimp, please" Peter Parker ordered.

"Stupid pasta stuff..." Flint Marko groaned under his breath as he walked away.

"Alright...so why are you with a baby?" Coco Pommel asked Peter Parker.

"Well...a friend of mine wanted me to take of his baby" Peter Parker answered holding back a tear, "He died a few days, and he was only sixty-three years old..."

"Oh...I'm so sorry..." Coco Pommel apologized.

"It's alright, someone would've asked eventually" Peter Parker weakly smiled.

"Peter, do you think that-"

"My Spider-Sense is tingling..." Peter Parker felt a disturbance coming from the kitchen.

"I HATE YOU! Flint Marko roared as he his body began to become sand-like as he slammed Gustav Le Grande into a wall using his hand to make a hammer out of sand!

"And that's my cue!" Peter Parker thought as he ran towards the bathroom to change into Spider-Man.

Flint Marko burst through the door and began to slam patrons and staff into the ground, raging at everything in sight, until turning to Coco Pommel.

"Do you like sand?" Flint Marko asked Coco Pommel as he raised his sand-hammer, until Spider-Man webbed Flint Marko's sand-hammer to a wall!

"Dude, I'm grounding you!" Spider-Man wiggled his finger at Flint Marko playfully.

"No! It's you who will get grounded!" Flint Marko roared as he blasted Spider-Man with sand, sending him into a table!

"This is guy is gonna be hard to beat...wait!" Spider-Man exclaimed as he fired a web blast at the sprinklers, causing them to go off and turn Flint Marko into mud! Coco Pommel looked at Spider-Man, her big, blue blue eyes as grateful as one could express. Her eyes reminded him the most beautiful oceans sparkling during the day.

"Thank you for saving me..." Coco Pommel thanked Spider-Man as he webbed away. Spider-Man walked into the bathroom and changed back to Peter Parker and walked up to Coco Pommel.

"Are you alright?" Peter Parker asked Coco Pommel worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm alright..." Coco Pommel sighed as she hugged Peter Parker lovingly.

A few minutes later, the two dried off from the sprinklers and stepped outside of the Gustav Le Grande Italian Kitchen, under a lit streetlight.

"Hey, I'm sorry this date was kind of a bust..." Peter Parker apologized to Coco Pommel, "I promise to make it up on our next date, alright?"

"It's alright, but let's see each other again, okay?" Coco Pommel kissed Peter Parker on the cheek lovingly and walked off happily into the night.

"See ya!" Peter Parker greeted her goodbye for now as he walked home, satisfied from his date.

(To Be Continued)