• Published 6th Jul 2015
  • 1,283 Views, 13 Comments

Equestrian Spider-Man - Blondlionezel



Look out! Our friendly hay-borhood Spider-Man swings into action a post-Incursions series!

  • ...
5
 13
 1,283

Issue #1 - Itsy Bitsy (Part 1)

Issue #1 - Itsy Bitsy (Part 1)

Peter Parker was photographing Mayor Mares Manehatten Celebration, which was the sight of much drinking, eating, and overall joyous behavior. Peter Parker wasn't a party person, but he would be payed extra by J. Jonah Jameson if he did. And hey, it would mean more money to pay the rent. Manehatten wasn't a cheap place to live, y'know!

"On behalf of all of the citizens of Manehatten, I-"

Suddenly, a scream rang out as The Vulture, an elderly super-villain with metal wings and clawed fingers, threw an elderly pony named Randolph to the ground.

"Where is she?!" The Vulture screeched at Randolph.

"I...don't know!" Randolph told The Vulture.

"Oh, jeez..." Peter Parker sighed to himself as he rushed to a port-a-potty, "

"LIAR! Where is is she?!" The Vulture demanded, raising his clawed fingers at Randolph. However, before The Vulture could "persuade" Randolph, a line of webbing grabbed The Vultures hand, moving it away from Randolph.

"Tisk, tisk, Vulture!" Spider-Man playfully scolded The Vulture, "You didn't say the magic word!"

"You again!" The Vulture groaned frustrated, as he jumped at Spider-Man. Spider-Man jumped and attached himself to a wall.

"I saw abusing that old man, elder abuse is bad!" Spider-Man informed The Vulture, "But since you're an elder abusing an elder, would that be...elderception!"

"SHUT UP!" The Vulture roared as flew at head-first at Spider-Man, but was stopped when Spider-Man blasted a web-net at The Vulture, stopping him.

"Hey, over here is a no-fly zone!" Spider-Man joked, "I don't mean to ruffle your feathers, but, you should've seen it coming, you had a birds-eye view!"

"I'll get you next time, Spider-Man!" The Vulture threatened Spider-Man.

"Just keep flapping that beak of yours..." Spider-Man rolled his eyes, "Now I've got to go, but I bet the cops will have a laugh seeing you in a hawk-ward situation!"

Spider-Man webs-slinged through the city to get back to his apartment. Web-slinging was his favorite mode of transportation, as it allowed him to see all sorts of different things, like Broadway, the best hot-dog stand in Manehatten, and maybe some other stuff too. When he finally reached his apartment, he pulled off his mask. When Peter Parker finally sat down on his couch to relax, he saw a pony standing in the shadows.

"Hey, you there!" Peter Parker told the pony, "If you're part of the S.H.I.E.L.D. group, I'm not interested!"

"Peter Parker, I need you to help me" The pony stepped out of the shadows, revealing himself to be Randolph, cradling a moving object.

"Randolph? What are you doing here and what is that in your arms?" Peter Parker asked. Randolph walked over to Peter Parker and showed him the thing he was cradling, a baby Changeling.

"Oh my gosh!" Peter Parker exclaimed, "Where did you get her?"

"How do you know it's a she?" Randolph asked.

"Biology class, it's a long story..." Peter Parker sighed.

"Well anyways, I stole her from my master, Filthy Rich" Randolph explained to Peter Parker.

"Why?" Peter Parker asked.

"It's a long story..." Randolph sighed as he held out the baby Changeling to Peter Parker, "Please, I need you to take of her"

"Well..." Peter Parker thought as he looked at the baby Changeling. Her eyes were just too cute to say no too!

"Yes or no?" Randolph begged.

"I'll take care of her" Peter Parker decided, as Randolph passed the baby Changeling to him.

"Thank you...now I must run!" Randolph exclaimed as he ran off.

"Well..." Peter Parker held the baby Changeling, "What should I name you?"

The Baby Changeling looked at Peter Parker and smiled, showing off her adorable little fangs, trying to reach him with her little legs.

"Maybe...May?" Peter Parker thought, "Her name will be May!"

The reason why he chose May was because that was the name of his aunt, who, along with his Uncle Ben, raised Peter Parker. He reminisce about the good times he had with them, while they were still on this Earth. Uncle Ben was killed by a robber and Aunt May died of old age.

"Yeah...your name is May, little one" Peter Parker cooed as he cradled his little Changeling, May.

Meanwhile, at the Capital Estate of Filthy Rich, Filthy Rich was sitting on his throne made of money.

"Say, Maid Number Five, have you seen Randolph tonight?" Filthy Rich asked his fifth maid.

"No, I haven't sir, he said he'd have his break today" Maid Number Five informed Filthy Rich.

"Oh well...that slave gift for Diamond Tiara is going to make her so happy!" Filthy Rich jumped with joy as a another maid walked up, panicked.

"Sir, the Changeling Slave was stolen!" Maid Number Six told Filthy Rich.

"NO!" Filthy Rich screamed, "That Changeling was going to belong to my daughter!"

"What shall we do?" Maid Number Five asked.

"We find her and kill whoever stole her!" Filthy Rich yelled in her face, "She belongs to me and I will destroy whoever has her!"

Suddenly, The Vulture walked in, tired and defeated. His body was covered in stains from the webbing, and the humiliation was palpable.

"Adrian, what happened to you?" Filthy Rich asked.

"Randolph took the Changeling..." The Vulture coughed as he passed from the defeat.

"Hmm...I never that old fart!" Filthy Rich growled as he turned to a maid, "Get me the six! I have a sinister plan!"

(To Be Continued)

Author's Note:

Yes! My first Spider-Man work is here, true believers! Excelsior!