• Published 6th Jul 2015
  • 1,283 Views, 13 Comments

Equestrian Spider-Man - Blondlionezel



Look out! Our friendly hay-borhood Spider-Man swings into action a post-Incursions series!

  • ...
5
 13
 1,283

Issue #3 - Itsy Bitsty (Part 3)

Issue #3 - Itsy Bitsty (Part 3)

Spider-Man stealthfully sneaked onto the Filthy Rich Estate and looked through a large, stained-glass window and saw Diamond Tiara having a Birthday party. There were hundreds of different wrapped objects, ranging from the size of a thimble to the size of a piano. Spider-Man also noticed a giant, twenty layer cake topped with edible gold and the frosting was made of Richart chocolate. The strawberries on the cake were topped with liquid Delafee chocolate, and at the very top was a small statue of Diamond Tiara, which was made of pure platinum. Just in case anyone forgot, Filthy Rich and his family were, to put it, filthy rich.

"How much do you wanna bet most of that stuff she doesn't need or will probably throw away?" Spider-Man thought to himself. He ducked as Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon entered the room.

"Yay! I'm getting so much stuff!" Diamond Tiara laughed as she saw Filthy Rich handing her a box, "What's in this?"

"Your tenth gift from me" Filthy Rich smiled. Diamond Tiara looked at the box and opened it, revealing a crying May inside of it.

"There is she is!" Spider-Man exclaimed to himself, as he jumped into a bush to change into a new suit.

"Ohh, she's so cute!" Diamond Tiara cooed as she picked up May, who was crying.

"She's very cute!" Silver Spoon laughed.

"A neat little fact, this little insect was once known as Queen Chrysalis" Filthy Rich informed the two.

"Seriously?" Diamond Tiara laughed at the crying May, "This ugly little bug was Queen Chrysalis?"

"Yes" Filthy Rich answered, as Diamond Tiara began to tease May, making her cry more.

"How dare she call my daughter an ugly bug!" Spider-Man was fuming to himself as he saw The Shocker walk into the room.

"Sir, the experiments are done" The Shocker informed Filthy Rich.

"Ah yes" Filthy Rich smiled, "Those five teens we kidnapped will make good servants"

"I agree, and that one thing...what's it called again...oh never-mind..." The Shocker sighed as walked with Filthy Rich to his labs.

Peter Parker sneaked into the mansion, dressed as a butler, which was the perfect disguise in a rich persons house. Peter Parker also pulled out what appeared to be a gun from his bag.

"Alright...I gotta find that lab..." Peter Parker opened a door, revealing a grey and green laboratory that had five human-sized pods filled with a strange, green liquid. Each one had a different label, which were Kevin Trench, Tyrone Johnson, Tandy Bowen, Bonita Juarez, and Miguel Santos. Peter Parker remembered that all of these people went to school with him at Manehatten High. Kevin Trench was the emo loner, Tyrone Johnson and Tandy Bowen were an inseparable couple, Bonita Juarez ran the veterinary club, and Miguel Santos was a football player.

"I see you've discovered my little servants..." Filthy Rich smiled as The Shocker knocked over Peter Parker with a vibrational air blast!

"That, and I'm also here to get back my daughter!" Peter Parker exclaimed as he fired a large spider-web at The Shocker, sticking him to the ground.

"What's that gun?!" Filthy Rich demanded to know.

"It's not a gun! It's a recording device!" Peter Parker corrected.

"Why did you bring that?!" Filthy Rich asked in confusion, as he saw a group of Helicopters swarm over the mansion.

"This is S.H.I.E.L.D., Filthy Rich, you are under arrest for kidnapping and meta-human experimentation!" A S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent yelled through a megaphone, as more S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents burst through the door, tackling Silver Spoon, who was trying to escape.

"Oh come on!" Filthy Rich sighed as he ran towards the door, but Peter Parker webbed him up, now in the Spider-Man suit.

"You can't really run from your web of lies!" Spider-Man joked, "But I'll go save my daughter now, since you're in a sticky situation!"

"Curse you, Spider-Man!" Filthy Rich growled as Spider-Man ran up to Diamond Tiaras room and knocked on the door.

"What do you want?!" Diamond Tiara yelled as she opened the door, and was webbed up by Spider-Man.

"Sorry, I gotta save my daughter now!" Spider-Man apologized as he picked up May, who stopped crying as soon as she saw Spider-Man.

"Da-da!" May babbled as Spider-Man got out of the mansion as S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents were putting Filthy Rich, Silver Spoon, and Diamond Tiara into a armored van.

The next day, Peter Parker was presenting some photos he had taken of Spider-Man finding the meta-humans and capturing Filthy Rich.

"All garbage!" J. Jonah Jameson yelled, "I bet that Spider-Man was working in cahoots with Filthy Rich the whole time!"

"Yes sir..." Peter Parker turned away and rolled his eyes and prepared to step out.

"I know your pitiful work is over now, but why are you dressed up like a fancy man?" J. Jonah Jameson asked.

"I have a date tonight" Peter Parker informed J. Jonah Jameson.

"Seriously?! You, getting a date? What's her name?" J. Jonah Jameson questioned.

"Coco Pommel" Peter Parker answered.

A few minutes later, Peter Parker was out of the Daily Bugle building as looked at himself. He actually looked quite sharp, with his cheap tux and nice pants, and he remembered to wash them after what happened last night. Then Peter Parker remembered something and pulled out his phone and called someone.

"Yes, is this Angelica Jones? Good, can I ask you for a favor?" Peter Parker asked over the phone.