• Published 6th Jul 2015
  • 1,283 Views, 13 Comments

Equestrian Spider-Man - Blondlionezel



Look out! Our friendly hay-borhood Spider-Man swings into action a post-Incursions series!

  • ...
5
 13
 1,283

Issue #2 - Itsy Bitsy (Part 2)

Issue #2 - Itsy Bitsy (Part 2)

Peter Parker was out grocery shopping with May, who disguised herself a baby pony. He looked through the babies department and bought all of the necessary things, such as diapers, bottles, and all of that stuff. As he approached the food section, he saw the famous mare Suri Polomare yelling at an assistant.

"I told you to get the iced coffee with two shots, seventeen oreo bits, one ounce of milk, three bits of clovers, a dose of brown sugar, three fourteenths cup of cane sugar, and a dollop of daisy!" Suri Polomare yelled at her assistant named Coco Pommel, "Is that too hard to understand?!"

As soon as Suri Polomare raised her voice, baby May began to cry, as Peter Parker tried to calm her down.

"I'm sorry ma'am..." Coco Pommel apologized.

"You better be sorry you little-"

"Hey, don't be such a fashion fascist, be nice to your assistant!" Peter Parker told Suri Polomare. Suri Polomare looked at Peter Parker's almost average fashion sense, which made of a regular shirt, regular pants, and glasses, and laughed at how common it was.

"Don't tell me what to do, you pheasant!" Suri Polomare insulted Peter Parker.

"You assistant does work for you, and you treat her like trash! People like you disgust me!" Peter Parker glared at Suri Polomare.

"You stupid boy!" Suri Polomare snarled as she trotted away, "Coco, we're going!"

Peter Parker sighed as May went back to sleep in her stroller. Coco Pommel approached Peter Parker and smiled.

"Thanks for saving me" Coco Pommel thanked Peter Parker, "Also, your daughter is so cute!"

"Thanks" Peter Parker smiled.

"COCO! NOW!" Suri Polomare yelled, as Coco Pommel ran back to her, but put a piece of paper in Peter Parker's pockets. When he pulled out the paper, he found her phone number.

That night, Peter Parker, after May fell asleep, he decided to call up Coco Pommel.

"Hey, how are you?" Peter Parker asked.

"I'm doing alright...you?" Coco Pommel answered.

"Yeah, I'm doing fine. By the way, what's your name?" Peter Parker asked.

"My name's Coco Pommel, what's yours?" Coco Pommel introduced herself.

"My name's Peter Parker, and it's really nice to meet you" Peter Parker introduced himself.

"Hey Peter, do you ever think that Suri Polomare is ever going to treat me with some respect?" Coco Pommel asked.

"Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't" Peter Parker sighed, "My boss is pretty terrible too"

"What's he like?" Coco Pommel asked worriedly.

"He's kind of a jerk..." Peter Parker explained, "His name is J. Jonah Jameson, I work for the Daily Bugle"

"Ohh, I read the Daily Bugle!" Coco Pommel smiled, "Are you the guy who takes photos of Spider-Man?"

"Guilty as charged" Peter Parker laughed.

"I can't believe that Jameson keeps calling him a menace" Coco Pommel sighed, "But I don't think that's true, he's just a man trying to make the world a better place"

The next day, Spider-Man was swinging through the city, patrolling the streets of Manehatten, as usual. It seemed like a quiet day until he noticed a bank-robbery in progress. Spider-Man swung and saw the Scorpion run out with the money, as per usual.

"Hey Scorpion!" Spider-Man got his attention, "It really stings when ya do that!"

The Scorpion blasted a ball of acid from his tale at Spider-Man, which missed.

"You're actually pretty bad this, Scorpion!" Spider-Man taunted, "You really got the tail end of the scorpion!"

"It's funny, because we've discovered what we wanted!" The Scorpion laughed. Spider-Man put the pieces together as web-slinged back to his apartment in a rush, but he webbed up The Scorpion quickly

Spider-Man desperately searched for May around his apartment, but to no avail. He checked her bedroom, the living room, the kitchen, anywhere in the house.

"May! May!" Spider-Man called out to May worriedly. What kind of horrible person would take her away?

Suddenly, a villain known as The Beetle crashed through Spider-Man's apartment and blasted him with an electronic ray!

"Hmph, that's what you get for stealing what belongs to Filthy Rich!" The Beetle bragged.

"Filthy Rich...what does he have in this?" Spider-Man asked.

"That is Queen Chrysalis that you were raising!" The Beetle laughed.

"That can't be...Princess Celestia blasted Queen Chrysalis during the nineties!" Spider-Man retorted.

"Yes, but what you don't know is that it turned Queen Chrysalis into a baby, who was found by Filthy Rich!" The Beetle explained, "He planned on raising her as a slave to rule the world, he also brought together six villains to enforce his laws, and I've just explained the super-secret plan to you, didn't I?"

"Yup!" Spider-Man confirmed as he webbed up The Beetle into a protective, threw him out the window and onto a bus, and waved.

"Curse you Spider-Man!" The Beetle shouted as the bus drove away. Things were always easier for Spider-Man when the villains gave away their plan in some long, flowery monologue.

"Alright...now I just gotta go to Filthy Rich's place and get back May!" Spider-Man declared to himself as began to swing towards the Filthy Rich estate.

Meanwhile, at the Filthy Rich Estate, Kraven the Hunter returned, carrying May by her tail.

"Queen Chrysalis, a bit young, but she is here!" Kraven the Hunter handed May to Filthy Rich.

"Excellent...my daughter will enjoy this!" Filthy Rich snarled he put May into a box with little holes for her to breathe, with a small, red bow on top.

(To Be Continued)