• Published 10th Jun 2015
  • 3,786 Views, 71 Comments

Scales of Harmony - xavex



An Emerl displace fic. Basically it's a guy cosplay as emerl gets teleported to Equestia except the the tree of Harmony intercept his landing. Now he has serve as a vessel for the tree of Harmony in his head while protecting his new home and charge.

  • ...
25
 71
 3,786
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 7 )

8575384
I think it was one where Harmony/Tikal lost a bet where she had to sing & dance for the clothes pics you linked to.
As for the handle, I think it was the first appearance of Excalibur or past that.

8575571
Thank you very much and I think I recall that moment.... chuckle It has been too long.


Edit:I did it.

As far as the self-insert puff pieces go, this is kinda forgettable. But the cringey conversations with the fictional character and attempts at humor did manage to make me wince. May I add this to No Originality Brigade?

9095585
yes you may, since I will face it displaced in most occasion isn't original. I am partly tempted to remake it or stop it all together, though so far life is kinda hectic, like anyone else will experience.

9095881
That's a surprisingly mature attitude. Can't say I expected it, but good luck on your endeavours. If you do go for repairs on this, I recommend finding an editor/proofreader from one of the "hate groups" here. The other groups generally provide people that prioritize a chummy relationship over telling their writers where they fucked up/that they fucked up.

oi continue it we all want too see more chapters:flutterrage::heart:

Login or register to comment