• Published 8th Jun 2015
  • 700 Views, 11 Comments

The Beast Inside us All - Trillionaire Doge



Shortly after being awoken from a prolonged slumber, Jarrod and his Squad find that the world isn't how they left it. How will they adapt to their new world and how will they deal with what lies below their feet

  • ...
9
 11
 700
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

Not bad. looking forward to more.

Hey this is armybrony1993 I just got done reading your story and thought that it was really funny and awesome and can't wait for the next chapter in the story.

Interesting story. I'll give it a favorite and a like. Hope to see more chapters soon.

I don´t know if i understand that Avatar stuff the right way at the moment, and the cover let me think, that they are maybe Werewolfs, but i am not sure, i think it is maybe a bit confusing at first.

Okay now i am confused, i just noticed, that it looks like they have invisible Wolfs, that....i am not sure if they are a programm or not.

I like that he doesn´t let her do with them what she wants, even if he should still help her, i like it that he made his point.

I would prefer a romance with a pony X Human, but i really start to like that Carly, i guess i would not mind if she should be his girlfiend, i mean the girlfriend for the Hero.

From behind I heard whispers between Twilight and Carly, a few gasps and “No Way” followed suit as I blocked my ears with my hands. “First day and I already wish I was back in cryosleep.”

Somehow i am curious now, i know what kind of talk that has to be, but i am more curious about how fast Carly spoke with her, for a moment i thought she would be jealous back in the hospital room, but now she already probably changed gossip about her Captain, or something like that.

I don´t know if i will still like it later, but right now i think this is a really interessting story, i hope there are many chapters, and no to long breaks between the chapters, i don´t complain about a few weeks, but not two or three months.
To be honest i like to read another one soon, because it was really good, but i think this isn´t that easy to write right?
Please try to have at least 2500 words every chapter, not much less than that, this chapter was maybe a little bit to long at first, but really interessting, and because of that just right.

edit: This could be a favourite, i just hope this isn´t one of the storys, that are going to be forgotten for moths, like i those i already have in my tracking list, i think most of them just write to many storys at once.

edit 2: Oh i noticed the Wolfs, are probably really some sort of programm, and i think that AI? can manipulate their bodys.

What crossover is this? If any

6091693 Well i'm sorry I upset you by making you wait over half a year, i'm back now and your comments are exactly what I need thanks for feedback and your thoughts, always helps to know how my writing and character building goes.


6307258 I will definitely try now


6377439 There's no crossover I am aware of at this moment, if there is it isn't my intention.

6801740 I´m happy if I could help in a way.

Looks interesting, I give it a like and follow, hope you can reach favorite level.

Please Update. :fluttershysad:

I would like to have a new chapter please.

I take it that you gave up on this story?

Login or register to comment