• Published 11th Jul 2015
  • 10,803 Views, 493 Comments

The Return of a Legend - axel106106



Tommy Oliver the original green Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger finds himself in another world filled with anthropomorphic ponies. When a new evil arrives in the peaceful land of Equestria he must take up the mantel of the green power ranger once again.

Comments ( 44 )

The congress gotta approve it first. So net neutrality will still be active for a while.

8612399
Pretty sure there is a sizable resistance in congress to the change going through. Most Congressman know most Americans are against the repeal and they want to be reelected.

it's honestly got me worried. Mainly because I don't know too much about the topic to begin with. I don't really watch the news anymore. Too many sad and depressing things on there.

8612437
hey I got some links here that should help explain it. Also, from what I've read they opissiong party is planning on passing a law that will not only let states make their own net neutrality but allowed them to put up a standard speed for that state that must be met. This might just put us in a better position on wifi service but the risk is us losing everything, so baskiley the same risk.

It's things like this that make me glad I'm Canadian

You are aware that before 2015, internet wasn't bad right? I also find it really conserning when large monopoly companies are in favour of something but the little man company isn't. Like google doesn like this new repel as it would require them to be transparent in what they do? Also everyone is just takingwhat there being fed as correct information? I thought net neutrality was a good thing, after doing some research and listening to other arguments and such, I found myself questioning reasons why large companies like google, Facebook, and YouTube would be in favour of it. I don't trust google since the manifesto deal.

8614732
It's bad but better, in the moment, than what the big companies have in mind. That a**hole Ajit Pai made it clear when he mocked the people with his crap video after Net Neutrality was gutted.

8612437
Mostly fake these days, MSNBC, ABC News, CNN, ect.

8784474
I'm pretty sure Axel forgot to part the part when Chrysalis whimpers! XD

8612437
I have a question when is the next chapter of return of a legend conning along

officially gone on April 23... good riddance now the internet can grow and smaller companies can actually compete with the likes of Comcast and Turner.

I have a question I want to know about are you just going to use his green ranger form or are you going to have his other Ranger forms involved as well but I can already kind of see you with Saba regaining energy and life through the magic of the world that their in along with he is Black Ranger Dino gem there's a lot of possibilities that can happen with just the items that he gained while he was a ranger but whatever you choose to do I still like your story I can't wait to see what comes next

When will the latest chapter be out? I’m dying for more!

9078264
No way of telling. :applejackunsure:

Hope we see an update sometime soon. This was a good story so far

8849907
if i remember right he said that he is only doing the green ranger form cause if Tommy had all his ranger forms, zords, weapons and powers it would make Tommy a little O.P

Really hoping you continue! Been following for a while, and haven't given up hope yet!

Whens the new chapter coming up

9229253
Never again I'd say, seems to be a common theme around really.

9187445
Advice, you might as well otherwise you're wasting your time.

8612437
r u going to continue writing this story?

9367610
Yes, I'm still writing this story. It's just taking longer than expected.

Oh look that. Nearly February of the new year and yet no updates I see. 🙄 And I don't to see the "I'm working on it" excuse. Get OpenOffice.Org and work on it, how hard is that?

9426555
Ignore him, just finish the story when you can :scootangel:

9440942
Man I am an unwanted attractant of all nobodies it seems.

It is okay just take your time art is not something you can do quickly.:coolphoto:

Will we see the white, red zeo, and black dino thunder in this

9509797
I'm still deciding on that. But I am open to suggestions.:pinkiehappy:

9517978
He could some how get the get a master morpher like he had in power rangers ninja steel. He was able to morph into all his different ranger forms.

I really love this story! I hope it continues. Keep up the good work!

I really do love the story and I hope you update soon

Quick question, though. Why is this mature? It’s been a while since I read this, and I don’t remember anything but profanity

9517978
I think it would be a good idea. Maybe implement the new Master Morpher into the mix, to allow him to access not only Green Ranger, but also White Ranger, Zeo Ranger 5, and Dino Thunder Black to allow him a chance to morph between Ranger forms. Just a suggestion. :twilightsmile:

i'm sorry to hear. i hope thing go out okay? i'm like ask you about mlp season 9 this be the last season ever and there be no more mlp fim.

9653269
There's gonna be sexy times

9517978
So.......how's progress?

Well... I'm putting this story 6 feet down

10014488
not dead. just working on a new story:pinkiehappy:
I'll continue this story soon.

10132705
Sooooooo.....how's life. Doin lifey things?

I hope you'll continue this story in honor of Jason David Frank, may he finally know peace and may the power protect him always.

11431726
I will continue this on. I’m just finishing up my last semester of college. Once I’m done with my final project for college, I’ll continue this story.

Also, I agree. May the power protect him always.

His death is really heartbreaking. Especially since he was the childhood hero to many of us.

Login or register to comment