• Published 7th Jun 2015
  • 2,603 Views, 41 Comments

A Beauty with a Beast - DeadlyPegasister



Rarity and Spike have finally done it. No, literally. They've done it. And with Zecora's help, the outcome is rather... hard-shelled.

  • ...
12
 41
 2,603

All Over Equestria

Today, all over Equestria, ponies are speaking of the first ever dragon-pony hybrid foals! Down in Ponyville, a miss Rarity Belle and her husband Spike gave birth to and hatched their twin dragon-pony foals. The first one that hatched was a young filly named Beauty Gem. The second was a young colt named, strangely, Beast Claws. Both tiny foals have a thin coat, freckles, dragon claws, and dragon wings.

"Ooh, Spikey, we've made it into the paper! Wait, how'd they get the picture?" Rarity indicated to a small picture of Beauty and Beast playing with Rapid right after they hatched.

"I... I don't really know... But anyway, we've gotten an invitation to the Gala from Princess Celestia. It's in a couple weeks, so let's start getting rea-"

"Oooh, I've already designed outfits for Beauty and Beast! Look at them Spikey-Wikey!"

Beauty was wearing a tiny magenta dress, a white bow tied around her middle and shoes on all four hooves. Beast wore a sweet little black suit with a blue tie.

"How... They hatched YESTERDAY, Rarity. How'd you do that?"

"I designed them years ago for my foals, whomever I would have them with. And it was you! Once I realized that there was a possibility for wings, I put holes in."

Spike seemed a bit flustered, but was staring at Beauty and Beast with adoration in his eyes. "Well, they do look amazing."

"Honey, of course they look amazing, they're our children in my designs."


"Rares, are you almost finished?" Spike called out.

Rarity mumbled something Spike couldn't hear, then replied, "Coming!" She walked elegantly down the stairs, Beauty wrapped in one arm(front leg?). Her dress was sleek and elegantly simple, her thick violet mane pulled back in a tight bun.

"You look beautiful as ever, Rarity," Spike said, kissing her head. "Since I'm too big for a carriage, I'll meet you there. Here's the foal seats, and Beast. I love you, all three of you." Then he left the boutique, Rarity waving as his massive wings pumped through the night sky.

A carriage sat outside with everyone waiting for Rarity. Rapid coo'd when she saw Beauty, and Rarity placed their seats right beside one another. "Good evening everyone. So terribly sorry that I took so long, I had to make some adjustments to Beauty and Beast's outfits and hadn't finished yesterday." The carriage lifted into the sky, Pulled by several powerful pegasi guards.

"It's no problem, Rarity," Twilight said. "I had to take some extra time myself to fix my mane. I fell asleep trying to do it the first time, and it was almost as bad as when I started."

Rarity replied, "Twilight, darling, when have you ever fully worried about your mane other than for an event involving the princesses?"

"Um, she hasn't!" Dash said.

Pinkie looked around. "Um, Rainbow Dash, where's Soarin? He's not in the carriage with our dates over there." She pointed to another identical carriage, filled to the brim with sharply dressed stallions.

"He wasn't feeling well before we left, so I told him it was alright if he stayed home. I don't want him making anyone else sick. And it's the Gala, there's TONS of ponies there who could easily get sick."

"Good point."


It took some time, but the pair of carriages made it to the gala... only to have the mares carriage stopped by a well dressed angry mob.

"THEY AREN'T PURE!" "ABOMINATIONS!" "YOU'VE TAINTED YOUR BLOODLINE!" "A FAMILY LINE RUINED!" "MONSTROSITIES!"

All of the mares knew who they were talking about, and Rarity's eyes began welling with tears. The babies began to cry as ponies rocked the carriage.

A massive voice rang out from the castle gates. "ENOUGH!" Ponies stopped and turned. Then they bowed. Princess Celestia stood stoic at the gates, using the royal shout. "ALL GUESTS DISRUPTING THAT CARRIAGE ARE TO LEAVE IMMEDIATLY. BLUEBLOOD... A word." While the other guests left, the white stallion stayed where he was where he was, unfazed. "NOW!!" She shouted, causing him to jump before finally rising.

Rarity dabbed at her eyes to avoid smearing her eye makeup, quietly attempting to calm Beauty and Beast.

"I knew that would happen..." Twilight whispered. "It'll be the same when Celestia has her own children."

"Wh-whatever do you mean, Twilight?" Rarity asked.

"This isn't going to be publicly told until later, but-"

"Celestia is dating Discord!" Pinkie cut in.

Everyone was silent for a few moments. Applejack broke the silence, saying, "Y'all can't be serious, now! Discord is a villain - well, REFORMED villain - and Princess Celestia is, well, a PRINCESS! She's the purest of all in Equestria, aside of Princess Luna o' course."

"It's entirely true, Applejack. And Luna is dating a royal guard of hers, a bat-pony. It's-" Twilight stopped.

"Rarity, my little pony, I must deeply apologize for the actions of my subjects. My nephew especially. He's not quite been himself lately, what with his ex marefriend having a... oh, dear. I promised not to tell..." Celestia said.

Fluttershy said quietly, "He's having a foal?"

Rarity asked, "He had a marefriend?" How a stallion so stuck up and vile had even friends baffled Rarity.

"No," Celestia replied, "no foal. A miscarriage. And Rarity, you and your friends might know his ex marefriend. Trixie Lulamoon."

"TRIXIE?!"

"My word, a mare like herself must truly love him to even WANT to be near him!" Rarity exclaimed. "Princess Celestia, I truly mean no disrespect towards you."

"I know, my little pony. But he can be a bit... excessive at times. And poor Trixie... he left her after she told him the sad news. I gave her enough bits to care for herself upon returning home. Speaking of home, it's far too late for you little and littler," she tapped the foals snouts, "ponies to embark home. You six, your foals and your dates are free to stay here tonight." Celestia turned to the guards. "Please show these mares, the stallions in that," she pointed, "carriage, and the well dressed dragon to the guest spire."

"Yes, Princess. Please, follow us."


"Spike, where were you? Our carriage was attacked by an angry mob!"

"Intervention would have compromised my contract and I would've been sent to the dragon kingdom. I'm going to speak to Duke Blueblood tomorrow morning." Spike kissed Rarity's head. "I'm glad you all are okay, though. Now, we have to get some sleep. You especially."

"Oh, all right, Spikey."


Author's Note:

Sorry, still not finished!

Comments ( 6 )

i am not a lazy bums, i watch you because i like the stories that you put up on this website and i have a lot of pity for you and i don't want to give money to someone i don't know in real life sorry

6129583 I originally meant on deviantArt, I should've changed that. I'd copied this directly from the one I posted on facebook, so...
But I have very few followers and all are very active here, including you. :twilightsmile:

Can we get a continuation please ?

9108545
//I'm DP, just on a newer account, in case there's any confusion.
Mayhaps.
I'll probably end up rewriting this whole story since a lot of it is a complete disaster with my current writing style. That, and these are now a secondary next gen for myself :rainbowwild:

So uh. Personal update. I'm not a pro-shipper anymore, so Sparity has dropped off the face of my shipping list completely. If you enjoyed this story I regret to inform you that this won't be continuing. Sorry. Just not into shipping 8 year olds with basically 20+ year olds.

Login or register to comment