• Published 16th May 2015
  • 1,376 Views, 30 Comments

Past The Sunlit Trees - Miss Sugar-Pink



Luna falls in love, slowly but surely; it all started with a dream.

  • ...
7
 30
 1,376
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

Dang, just 100,000 ponies? Equestria's pretty tiny.

7429629 Yeah, it's really hard to get an accurate tell. The way I see it, there's loads more CREATURES in Equestria, but of the ponies, only that amount.

Woho Uppdate!

7433923 Yep! Sorry for the lack of those, I'm trying to get a bit better with that!

7451546 how close is next chapter to being finished in percentage?

7974002 I apologize. It's not very far yet, only a handful of paragraphs, and I can't estimate a percentage as... I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing! ^^; I never planned much of this fanfiction out, and as my other fictions on Ao3 have picked up, MLP has fallen to the wayside. I honestly forgot I even had this account. I do not orphan my fanfictions, however, and do hope you can continue to have patience with me as I craft a storyline for this and update quickly. Thank you.

Login or register to comment