• Published 10th Apr 2016
  • 1,012 Views, 75 Comments

Justice League of Equestria: Gods and Monsters - Alphamon_Ouryuken



They may be heroes, but they're not the kind you're used to...

Comments ( 5 )

So Shining is Steel. I didn't pick up on it before, but is Metallo's personality supposed to be based off Lightning Dust?

10343564
Indigo Zap, actually. It's already listed on the cast list

Excellent work on the latest chapter to this story. Took a while, but was VERY well worth the wait. Again, wonderful job on the exchanges, characterizations, action and future chapter set-up in all the right places. Yeah, Rainbow had the right idea about reading the files BEFORE releasing the Phantom Zone inmates. It's just too bad the info on the files didn't go far enough. And, also enjoyed the chats Twilight had with both Moondancer AND Shining Armor (ESPECIALLY the latter) as Twi, Rainbow and AJ TRIED to keep Tempest and Shadowlock under control (though only succeeding for the time being; I seriously doubt they will be that lucky later on). And that scene with the mystery serpent and the bugs? Some more really good adventure set-up.

All in all, very definitely looking forward to more of this.

10343611
Forgot about the character page.

"Now then. What are we gonna do with this thing? Cause I vote to lock it up somewhere in case one of us hits Agamemnon Status."

Nice reference with the Agamemnon Status.

Login or register to comment