• Published 4th Dec 2015
  • 636 Views, 16 Comments

Secrets of the Sun - moonrose



While Celestia is away for royal duties, Discord manages to find her more personal diary, and decides to read it out loud to Luna

  • ...
1
 16
 636

Chapter 3: A Baby Moon

"We have been looking for you everywhere!!" Luna nearly screamed. Discord wiped flecks of spit from his face.

"Awww Luna," He appeared right next to her, wrapping his scaly arm around her shoulder, "I always knew you cared about me." Luna scrunched up her nose.

"We most certainly do not," She said, pushing the creature away. "We were told to make sure you behaved." Discord stuck his tongue out at her before returning to the book. Luna looked at it curiously. "What does thou have in thy hand?"

"A book." Luna flattened her expression. Discord showed her the cover.

"Why do we get the feeling that thou should not be reading this... OH WAIT! We know... because it's not yours" Luna said angrily.

"Oh come on Luna! Don't act like you're not curious about what goes on in your sister's head." Discord said, waving the book mockingly in her face. Luna didn't say anything. She turned, shaking her head, and started to walk away. Discord quickly flipped to a random page and began to read out loud.

Today might be the best day ever! I, Celestia, have just learned that I am going to have a baby sister!

Luna froze, Discord kept reading.

I'm soooooooooo excited. Why? because this means that I can leave! I don't have to stay! My sister can become the princess and I can live a normal life! I told Discord, and he's helping me come up with a cover up for my escape. I cannot wait.

Luna turned and walked closer. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. This had to be a trick. Celestia was always proper and ready to put her duty before herself. She never once tried to abandon her duties. She never would've thought like this, would she? Discord looked at her, smirked, and turned the page.

I haven't written in a while. Mother is quite ill. Or at least, ill-tempered. She is very grumpy, and father needs a lot of help taking care of her and getting ready for the baby. Just another reason to get out of here as fast as I possibly can. Who could've thought a king ruling over a massive kingdom can't handle a pregnant mare?? Stallions are weird. Perhaps when I'm gone, Father will have to learn to care for the baby himself. That would be funny to watch. I have to go, Discord is at my window. he really needs to be more careful, there are guards everywhere.

Luna could hardly process what she heard. So many things were wrong with this. She needed to calm down and ask the important questions

"Celestia was thou friend during thy childhood years?"

"I'm just shocked as you are LuLu, although it is starting to come back to me a bit. I've been alive for so long, well, you know how it is." Luna nodded.

"How did thou find this?"

"The 'secret' door was left wide open, I was curious." That doesn't sound like Tia, but then again, none of this really does. Discord was sitting, with the book open, lost in his thoughts. Luna sat down.

"What else does it say?"

Author's Note:

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaccccck. Omg wat. Moonrose updated her story?????? *tea cup shatters on floor* Short chapter I know, but It's only a filler chapter.

Comments ( 4 )

ALL OF THE YES

7029667
so much excitement! Thank you for reading!:pinkiehappy:

I wanna another update!:fluttercry:

Login or register to comment