• Published 20th May 2015
  • 366 Views, 9 Comments

Invisible - AmethystFire



Seventeen year old Olivia Myers used to have so many friends, a family who adored her, and a boyfriend who couldn't get enough of her. But one day, when all seemed like nothing could change the course of her life forever.

  • ...
2
 9
 366

Assurance

The overflowing of hate on Facebook has only gotten worse, both Ally and Drake have the whole school against me. The amazing group that I used to be in, the school paper, my friends and my family. It's sad to know that my life has come to a close like this. With two slips of paper in one hand and the weapon of choice hiding deep into my backpack, out of sight and out of the thoughts of other ponies.


In the hallway near history class, stood Jayson alone, his phone up to his face like it normally would be. Tapping him on the shoulder, Jayson pulled his mind away from his phone and smiled his charming smile. The last time I'd ever see that smile.


His gorgeous blue eyes, the way he flipped hair was, and God that smile, that captivating smile. As much as I was going to miss him, oh how much I was going to cry as I will sit in the bathroom close by where my fate would end.


"What's up Olivia?" Jayson asked as I stared at him. He acted like nothing had ever happened between him and I, it was kind... last time I'd ever get that.


"Oh... here Jayson. I hope things get better for you soon." I responded handing him to slip of paper. Jayson stared at the paper then looked up at me with a shocked look.


Passing by Ally I dropped the other slip of paper at her feet and continued walking. Without question, let alone a word, I heard the paper crinkle in her hand.


Now hiding in the bathroom across the hallway, the door locked and the people that were around all left to make it to class. Pulling my binder out of my backpack, the images of my friends spread all across the front of it. Lily, Drake, and Jayson with their arms all around me and their words of love left preserved under the clear plastic that held it all together.


I smiled... The last one I'll ever have in these last few moments of my life. Joining Lily up in the land that she told me was called heaven, where there is no more pain, hate or sorrow. I knew she was up there, but the way there was hard. Well probably for me anyway... what good things have I done? I don't recall anything horrible.


"Olivia open up, you don't need to do this!" Jayson's voice vibrated against the closed door that held all the pain away.


"Go away Jayson... it's too late." I cried as the knife stored away in my backpack came out, "You can thank Ally and Drake for this." I hiccupped trying to catch my breath, "I'm so, so sorry Jayson. Please forgive me."


"You don't have to do this!" he sighed, "Can I tell you a secret Olivia?"


"Make it quick..."


"Olivia... Since you moved here, the reason I became your friend... Olivia Veronica Myers, the reason at times I'd act a little odd and would always be there for you was because I have feelings for you too."


I paused, Jayson loved me?


"But... why did you start dating Viviana? You loved her, didn't you?"


"I did, but my intent for it was to make you jealous. Since you and Drake were dating I didn't think you liked me. I wanted you to be jealous of the fact that I had a girl. And the reason that I despised Drake and would ask if he was around was because I was jealous! I can't lie anymore! I LOVE YOU OLIVIA!"


Shoving the knife back into my backpack I opened the door to a tear stained Jayson with his smile trying to emerge against the tears hat battled his body.


"Do you really like me?" I asked gently. It had seemed that right now, at this moment, all the things wrong with me seemed to have disappeared. Like the death of Lily, my mother and father leaving me to fend for myself and then Drake and Ally... well you know the story.


"I do Olivia... honest."


"Prove it!"


Immediately, he grabbed my broken hoof. His other hoof touched my tear stained face, his warm hoof seemed to take away all the pain I had all the way from me. In a split second, his lips met mine. The kiss was different, one that I had wished to feel since I was young, one of those kissed that felt like they would last through all eternity. I grabbed onto Jayson with both my hooves, I didn't want to let him go. Soon he pulled his face away from mine, his captivating smile appeared again without any struggle.


With my hooves still wrapped around him, for once since all of this happened my fake smile became a real one. The pain that resided deep within me seemed to fade away like it was only a distant memory.


"But wait... what about Ally and Drake?" I asked with my hands now holding his.


"Who needs them. You have me and I have you, nothing and nobody is going to bother us. Whatever people say about you, I look at those as they are part of your beauty," Jayson responded, "Besides, you are made as you are. Nothing is going to change my opinion about you Olivia, I love you."


For a long moment, Jayson and I stared at each other, it seemed like it was just him and I in this confounded world together. I loved it, this world seemed the one that I had always wanted.


Was I trapped in a dream? Did I really die? Did I commit suicide in that bathroom? Was Lily still alive? Was I still dating Drake? Was Jayson dating Viviana still?


"Olivia?" Jayson asked, "Are you okay?"


"Am I dreaming this? Or am I already dead?" I questioned trying to get an answer.


"No, you are very much alive and you aren't dreaming. Can I also ask you something?"


"What is it?"


"Would...would you...uh..." he stuttered with his eyes facing down and his head following behind it, "Would you go with me to the movies and dinner afterwards?"


I smiled, but then it slowly disappeared, "I'd love to, but I don't think I have the money for it all. Since both my parents left me at home to completely fend for myself, I have nothing left over."


"Don't worry about it. I'll pay, my treat, for my girl." Jayson grabbed my tear stained face gently and kissed my cheek, "So. Do you want to go?"


I smiled, "Yes."


Jayson grabbed my hand, I held onto his soul with every grip I had left. But that grip was getting stronger like Jayson was all I needed in my life. When we walked out of the room, there stood Ally with her hooves crossed against her tiny chest.


"Oh look at that, you two are holding hooves." Ally teased.


"Back off Ally, as much as I know that you liked me, I never want to be with a bitch like you. Olivia deserves my love, you have no respect from me anymore. Go ahead and make yourself proud and keep hating on her and I. It won't bother us anymore." Jayson snapped back, defending me like no other man had done before.


Ally's mouth opened and she quickly turned around, falling into Drake's hooves. Jayson turned around just as soon as I did, his comforting eyes stared into mine. What Ally had said didn't seem to bother me the same way anymore, because of Jayson.


I had been looking for a stallion, and I thought Drake was it. But I was mistaken, Jayson was my one and only...

Comments ( 9 )

Why does your pony character have a human name? :facehoof:

I too, would like to know why your pony character has a human name.

Are you going to make a sequel?

5998652 Thinking to, but I'm not 100% sure about it

6021251 ok. You should. It's a great story!

Just the kinda thing I would expect in my world, and the human world. Awesome job!

Whoa. One of the best stories I've read in a while. The neglect, the love, the heartbreak, and the shatter. Defiantly makes to my favorites and sad list. Thank you for this story!

WTF I don't even know what to say about this except WTF

Also she got raped by her father did anyone take that into account?

Login or register to comment