• Published 26th Feb 2015
  • 3,468 Views, 33 Comments

It's Over... - SaiyanUltima



The world I knew is gone, my family is dead, most of my friends are dead, and she doesn't care. But I will stop her right here and now, because I have what she fears the most. And with it I shall overcome all of her magic, even if it kills me.

  • ...
27
 33
 3,468
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

huh, neat....

holy crap dude

Wow! Sound of Silence with its ever influencing power :trollestia:

Amazing epilogue, although I really hope to see them some how saving Twilight in part two.

I am overjoyd that you are writing more chapters to this fic, can't wait for the next chapters.

Shit this is awesome can't wait for the next one

I like the changes you made to the first chapter. Personally preferred the ending where the human died at the end of chapter one. The epilogue would have been nice showing what happens at the end with twilight instead of jason turning out to be alive but thats personal preference. However the epilogue did feel kinda weak in general and generic as hell but the ending added an interesting twist. Hopefully twilight will stay in the state she is and not magically comeback and everything fixing itself or something alike.

Continue?

Comment posted by jwizard deleted Jun 25th, 2017
Login or register to comment