• Published 6th May 2012
  • 3,175 Views, 36 Comments

The Warrior - bronys unite

  • ...
23
 36
 3,175

Happily Ever... Fucking After

A year had passed since Celestia had seen Alexander, she had also given birth to a alicorn foal that looked much like Wildfire but had Celestia's eyes and mane style's. Alexander on the other hand was allowed to roam the world and look around but he really only stood by and stared at Celestia he was even there at the foals birth Celestia had looked right at him, but then turned away. The two lovers couldn't do anything and unfortunately for Alexander he couldn't sleep and couldn't help anypony in trouble and was just stuck being a floating spirit. Left to roam the world.

Some distance away in the Everfree forest, "That should be right no no no that won't stand up." Said the father of the gods trying to create a successful pony. He had tried and failed making many mistakes but he was close to getting it right. "That should do it yes that's it I got it this time now time to put Alexander's spirit inside his new body." Then the god made lighting that struck down in two location's where Alexander was and Wildfire's body. The lighting bolt went straight through the castle and hit Alexander and pulled him up and all the way over to Wildfire's body.
"Okay it worked Alexander say something if you hear me." The god said.
"Oww." Alexander said feeling pain but a sensation he hadn't felt in forever. Alexander was also incapable of opening his eyes and felt like he was starving. He also felt his cotton like tongue in his mouth.
"Okay Alexander you are in your pony form and you are probably starving and suffering from minor affects of dehydration and with that being said let's hope I don't mess this up." The god said then cascading light spat from his hands started to fix up the body he had made.
"Where am I." Wildfire said then Wildfire found that he was capable of opening his eyes he then looked around it appears that he was in Everfree forest. He then looked for the god and found that he was incapable of finding him. Wildfire then stood up and felt the dizzying touch of blood loss which soon corrected itself as his heart sped up. Wildfire then began to examine his body to discover that he looked the same has his earlier forms of Wildfire. He also noticed the overly long horn on his head then he noticed the wings on his back that covered most of his body and also he noticed his cutie mark was of fire. Wildfire then smiled with so much glee that he just started jumping up and down happy to be alive again. Wildfire then took flight towards Canterlot. He then approached the castle and waited for it to be deep into the night. Wildfire then landed on Celestia's balcony Wildfire then opened the door and walked in then said "So Celestia remind me how long has it been." Celestia then looked at Wildfire and smiled.
"I don't know but why did it take a year for you to come back." Celestia said becoming overwhelmed with emotion.
"Because I had been murdered but god decided to bring me back to life but I don't think he knew how to successfully make a pony." Wildfire answered.
"Well let's just not look a gift horse in the mouth now get over here you certainly wouldn't want to relieve that on your own." Celestia said making a gesture downwards. Wildfire blushed but walked over to Celestia.


Many noise complaints were submitted every night but in total they lived happily ever, FUCKING, after the end




YAY I actually finished my first story now I is happy and can finish SROOM'S TO EQUESTRIA hurrah, wait that means that I have to type about killing myself oh well.

Comments ( 3 )

Okay! So, first of you will need more commas and periods (like everyone else said). Next you will need to seperate speaches, do not clump them up into one paragraph. The pace of this story is rediculasly fast (slow down). Lastly, check your grammar; thank you, that will be all for now.
-XxRUSxX

I'm going to like it because it is so grammaticaly incorrect that it is retardedly funny!
-XxRUSxX

All I can say after reeding this is dam this shit good

Login or register to comment