• Published 6th May 2012
  • 3,175 Views, 36 Comments

The Warrior - bronys unite

  • ...
23
 36
 3,175

Ohh my

The timid yellow pegasus came over and opened the door and said "Oh Alexander your here it was starting to get late I thought you weren't going to be able to make it after a while." "Yeah I almost didn't make it and almost died twice and died once." Alexander replied sending the timid yellow pony to say "Are you a gh-ghost." Alexander sighed and said "No I'm not a ghost I just somehow managed to get my spirit back into to my body and come back." Fluttershy let out a sigh of relief and said "Oh feel free to come inside." Alexander caught the pegasus blush a little bit he quickly dismissed the thought of innuendo. Fluttershy opened the door and let him in Alexander soon took a seat on the very low couch and watched as the timid pony quickly made dinner. She then walked out of his line of sight and quickly moved back into his sight with two flowers smashed them and put them into both of the bowls of soup. She then walked up and sat it on the coffee table came back with two spoons and sat one down in her bowl and made Alexander grab the other one but she invited him to play a game of tug-of-war. Alexander soon put and end to this however by grabbing the spoon out of her bowl and she then sadly sat the spoon down in her bowl. Alexander raised the spoon and tasted the soup it was delicious he looked at Fluttershy to notice how she hadn't even touched her spoon this struck him as odd but soon continued to eat the soup. Alexander looked over to notice Fluttershy's mouth hung agape he asked "What's wrong?" She looked at him and said "Oh nothing." Alexander quickly finished the soup off and sat the bowl down and noticed Fluttershy still hadn't touched her soup yet and then he asked "Hey why haven’t you taken a sip of your soup yet?" Fluttershy looked at him and said "Oh I ate earlier." Alexander then said "Oh okay." Then his vision began to contort and twist and the world turned black he willed himself not to pass out and barely managed to say "Fluttershy what did you put in the soup?" She then grinned and said "Oh nothing just a highly relaxing flower that usually nocks ponies out within less than two bites. Why?" Alexander was about to say something but his vision paneled in and out then he got up and fell over completely unconscious.

Alexander awoke and tried to move only to see all of his limbs tied down and were restricted from movement he was also gagged. He looked around the room and couldn't see anything in the room was to dark Alexander tried to talk but only came out as a "mhm mmm mhmhm." He then heard a seductive voice say "Oh your awake already wow you really are strong." Alexander then felt a whip hit his buttocks Alexander looked around worriedly then he heard the voice say "Ohh its okay Alexander I'm not going to hurt you maybe only a little bit but it will be fun." Alexander knew where this was going his look of fright only grew he was dating Celestia and again was in a similar situation except he couldn't stop it. A light turned on and caused him to wince but he quickly to look around even more frantically looking for some way to escape but he found only a door and somehow he couldn't break his restraints. He looked at his restraints to notice that they were not restraints but a series of chains rapped around his body and arms. It looked like he was stuck so he let his gaze fall to the floor and then looked around for who was doing this he then laid eyes on Fluttershy who was dressed up in a skin tight shiny black fabric and she said "Ohh don't worry this will be very pleasurable." This only made Alexander look even more scared she then walked behind him and rubbed his back gently. He felt the blood rush towards his wings he thought no not now please no. Alexander tried to hold his wings back but the sensation was to powerful. He felt his wings unfurl and with a look of defeat on his face looked down and started to sob then he felt his wings being massaged in a sensual way. He then got a shot of pure ecstasy and Fluttershy noticed this and said "Oooh I found the sweet spot!" She exclaimed as if she had won a game are something she began to rub the spot in his wings gingerly and then began to massage the area Alexander turned red and neared the brink but a knocking was heard. Fluttershy quickly got undressed back to her normal state and ran up the stairs. Alexander then began to try against the restraints to move but he couldn't budge Fluttershy apparently knew very well what she was doing. He then heard Twilight say "Oh hey is Alexander here." He then heard clopping noises coming down the stairs he then saw Twilight who gasped at seing him chained up and she then smiled and said "Fluttershy did he agree to do this." Alexander gave her a pleading look mentally screaming HELP ME!! but she frowned at the answer and then said "Oh hey Fluttershy can I help." When she said this a lusty smile appeared on her face Fluttershy walked downstairs and smiled while nodding her head. Then Fluttershy quickly adorned her outfit and walked back over to Alexander she went behind him and Twilight followed then he heard Fluttershy say "This is the sensitive spot on his wings." She then rubbed the exact spot on his wings Alexander resisted every urge in his body to gasp in pleasure has she rubbed his wings. Then she started to rub faster and faster at the spot and looked at it to see he was crying in agony and his face was completely red and he looked in pain she then realized she had rubbed the spot till it was red. She then began to rub his wings again she reached an even stronger area causing Alexanders whole entire body shake with pleasure. She then said "Ohh an even better spot." Twilight said "Oooh can I try." Fluttershy said "Sure." Alexander heard more clopping noises and felt a magic spell hitting the spot he started to shake at the pleasurable senses being sent through his body then Celestia appeared in his eyes he then got an idea. He pulled as hard on his leg as he could until he heard a snap causing his wings to close up just before he broke. The ponies stared in shock at how far he would go then they began to panic yelling at each other Alexander couldn't hear them though his pain was being heightened by the chain pulling on the broken bone. Alexander then thought about magic but his mind still wanted those sensations badly his wings soon began to rise again Alexander thought no please no the ponies realized this and Alexander realized the only thing he could do to help himself he thought as much about his sword as his clouded mind would let him. It materialized before him and he levitated it behind him and brought it high in the air and brought it down on his wings removing the appendages the blood sprayed everywhere he had done so much to stop the event but the blood was spewing out profusely and only more blood went to the wound. He then had started to cry once the pleasure flooding his mind was shoved out by his nerves telling him one of his favorite appendages had been removed. The pain and blood loss was pushing him towards the grave but he was to strong for that but he though about being in the hospital just before blacking out.

He woke up laying on a couch he got up only to feel an intense pain overwhelm him and then he remembered cutting off his own wings. He then turned and saw Celestia sitting next to him he then saw her begin to adjust herself and wake up she then looked at him and said "Can you ever go a day without hurting yourself." She said with a bit of sarcasm he then said "What do you mean?" She looked confused and said "Don't you remember you went into Everfree forest and got your wings sliced off." Alexander's face grew a angry expression and he said "Yeah on hell of an accident." He then looked back and saw the bandages he then saw two mares who made him do this entering. They looked at him and scowled he then looked at Celestia and said "Can we go for a walk." The majestic alicorn simply nodded and helped him get up and they walked to Everfree forest they walked in and as soon has Alexander knew nothing was fallowing them he said "Princess do you want me to keep my wings are get rid of them they bring me great joy to fly through the sky and make it easier to travel but I can be exploited by them." "Well it was only one accident Alexander its not li-" Celestia was cut off as Alexander said "It wasn't an accident I cut them off myself." Celestia gasped and said "Why would you do that you could have died and I cou-" Again Alexander cut her off and said "Celestia it wasn't out here it was in Fluttershy's cabin and I was being raped and she was using my wings against me I don't want you to be angry at them but at me I should have held them in but the hoof on my back caused them to pop up on their own. Then she rubbed them until she found a spot that mad me" Alexander stopped in mid sentence and looked at Celestia and said with a sad face "Almost break into pure lust." Celestia gasped and said "Show me where she touched your wing." Alexander then said "I don't have them any more remember." Celestia then said "Alexander you will need those wings if you ever want to be happy again." When she finished saying that a small smirk appeared on her face but then Alexander heard a very faint noise. He turned to see that a manticore was charging towards Celestia she turned and saw it charging Alexander ran and shoved Celestia away from its path. The manticore then attacked Alexander, who had just enough time to raise his hands and block. The manticore brought his claws down on Alexander's arms ripping of flesh showing some bone Alexander then turned and looked at the manticore and summoned his sword. Alexander barely found any strength to continue but he would not let the ones he loved get hurt. Alexander rolled back causing the manticore to miss and he readied his sword and prepared to strike the manticore charged Alexander moved his sword quickly and was accurate but he didn't crack the skull. The manticore continued to charge and smashed through tree after tree Alexander was being wounded horribly but kept hold on the sword. Alexander felt a sudden cold feeling rush over him and he pulled his sword out and fell back his vision fading black his blood continuously pouring out of his wounds he then turned to see he was leaning on a cliff he then heard a scream. He looked up and barely saw Celestia being thrown around by the manticore Alexander got up to his feet staggered but he ran at the manticore a new energy fueling his body he ran. Celestia was laying down on her back she looked up at the manticore to see a glowing light approach it a sword hit its side the manticore turned and saw its attacker. Alexander then sprinted his hands had started to glow a shade of blue he screamed "DIE YOU UGLY ASS BITCH!!" His hand collided with its head causing a loud crack to echo through the woods and blood and brains to seep from the skull. Celestia looked at Alexander he looked worse then her and yet he still fought against his enemy without staggering. Alexander walked up and picked up Celestia he then ran as fast as he could back towards the town he burst through the edge of Everfree forest and looked for the hospital he saw it he then looked and saw eight darklings come out of the woods. Alexander tried to pull his sword only to remember he had left it. The darklings watched him and saw him put down Celestia. Then a bigger darkling came out of the woods almost the size of Alexander. It charged and knocked Alexander off his feet sending the smaller ones to charge at the corpse Alexander hit the bigger one as hard as he could only to feel the pain he inflicted in his jaw. The creature felt it to though Alexander gulped and took in a deep inhale and hit the thing in the neck it fell over grabbing its neck trying to breath. Alexander ran at the other monsters, who were sucking a blue light from Celestia, they looked at him and charged he grabbed one of them and slammed it into the ground only to feel a twinge of pain hit his body in his leg his gut and his arms. He looked at Celestia and saw many injuries spread all over her body and her eyes looking dulled. She looked as if she was about to die and Alexander looked at his blood soaked enemies and shot a large beam of energy from his hands causing them to die. Alexander tried to inhale only to remember his neck then his lungs started to burn but he needed to save Celestia before he faded. Alexander picked up Celestia and started to run as fast as his injured body would allow him he felt something noodle like start to fall out of his gut he grabbed it and pushed it back in. Alexander had started to feel the burn of not breathing every where in his body his muscles were bagging him every fiber wanted the precious air but was denied. Alexander kicked open the door of the hospital but he couldn't tell what the details were because his vision was to black and blurry. He fell to the floor and Celestia who was on his soldier's had caused him to hit his head to hard and he felt and intense pain go through his body he moved the princess off of him. His blood had started to get ins his eyes his vision fading a shade of crimson he saw himself moving but he pointed towards the princess. He couldn't hear anything but he made out only one word and it was "Gone." He broke of the grasp of the ponies carrying him away and he knelt down by his love. They tried to move him but couldn't Alexander felt the energy leave his body he leaned down and kissed the princess on the lips and said I will not let you die his eyes started to glow and her body started to heal her wounds vanishing and appearing on Alexander. Alexander let out a cry of pure pain and saw the princess start to breathe he smiled and she opened her eyes and looked at him and moved her lips very slowly but Alexander didn't hear her he fell back as his world faded black.

Alexander was standing or laying no where he saw nothing but black he couldn't move he couldn't see anything all he felt were twinges of pain going through his body. He started to see a light apear but it was red he started to think am I going to hell. The thought left his mind as soon it was flooded pain and a cold numbness climbing up his body he started to feel something tugging him back and he soon felt an agonizing pain. He was thrust back into his body and looked down to see his intestines being pushed back in by something there was also a tube in his throat. He started to move the tools stopped and he started to see needles he tried to move but he was strapped down panic flooded his mind it was saying run run run in an ever growing volume. Alexander started to fight against the straps but the needles started to enter him he felt weaker and drowsier he screamed "HELP ME HELP ME!!!" He felt hope less but he thought magic it drained him of energy but it was his last resort he started to loosen the straps they fell he swung his arms at one of the small utensils he hit something and then the small blade was swung at his neck. He grabbed it but was to weak it neared his neck he felt the thing touch his neck he screamed "Get OFF!!" Alexander shoved full force at the object sending it and whatever was holding it flying. He then saw something dim but white approach from his side he got brighter and closer he then noticed it had a flowing rainbow mane. He then saw its eyes more details appearing it got closer he realized it was Celestia. He felt a long passionate kiss on his lips he closed his eyes and let the pleasure flow over him he then saw more colored ponies leave the room his vision noticed her lips moving but he couldn't hear anything or move he was to weak to do anything now his energy was yet again drained. Celestia laid him down and then walked off he didn't know if she left him or was even there but he was to tired he lazily closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Alexander opened his eyes to notice he could see the room he was yet again in the operating room he could barely move he then saw a nurse approach him with that hospital food that looked like puke. She was about to feed him but Alexander heard a real faint noise of to his side the nurse sat the food down he was able to slowly move his head to look at where ever the voice had come from. He looked and saw Celestia sitting there and she said something but it was to quiet Alexander tried to move his lips to say something only to realize that they were sealed closed. He then saw Celestia approach and she said something to only see Alexanders confused face. She then sighed and took out some peaches and she bit them and spit them into some sort of tube system then Alexander saw the tube that led to his mouth. He felt touched she did this but also disgusted at the same time he felt like she didn't have to do it. He then started to feel his body coming back to his control he also felt his body sending him status reports on the damage. Alexander then reached for the tube and grabbed it he slowly pulled the tube out. Once the tube was out he started to breath on his own but was taking breaths to small. He then saw Celestia growing a worried expression he willed his magic to heal his body all of it. He started to hear things again but he also felt his throat loosen up and his pain started to subside. He then cleared his throat and sat up and said "Hey were are my wings?" She looked at him in shock but pointed behind him he got up to feel his blood rush to his head causing him to get woozy and then he heard Celestia say "Whoa take it easy you've been out for three days." He shook his head and said "What three days but I thought I had just fallen asleep." She shook her head and told him what had happened in the past three days he grabbed his wings and sat down on the bed.

When she finished talking Alexander made his wings start to glow and they hovered just above his back and started to heal the skin, ligaments, and tendons started to heal he felt his heart beat faster and felt the pain of being gone so long he soon felt fine. His healing powers had increased dramatically after being out for the past three days. He stood up and stretched out his wings to feel the most awakening rush of blood going straight to his head he then put on his clothes and looked at the princess to notice she was asleep. He walked picked her up and carried her outside to see a chariot he sat her in the chariot and said "Fly smoothly."

Alexander then waited for them to be out of sight and thought time to fly. He zoomed off at a ridiculous speed and started to feel all of his worries leave him. He flew around for hours until he decided to go see the purple mare. He arrived at the library rather quickly he knocked on the door and watched as it opened he then saw a sad purple mare she moved aside and let him in he then saw how trashed the house was he asked "Twilight what happened?" She stopped crying and said "Somepony broke in and stole the books and took Spike and their names are written everywhere they are part of a cult called Simulation." Alexander was used to this but here he wouldn't put up for it he then asked "What is the bounty for this cult?" Twilight looked surprised and said "But you can't handle them you just got out of the hos-" "I know I just got out but one I need bits two I need to blow off steam." Alexander finished Twilight then looked at him and said "The bounty is twenty thousand bits but so many ponies have tried and died your not going to be able to make it to their leader." Alexander said "Well that's good I enjoy challenges and I'm not a pony I'm a hard ass son of a bitch human who has killed two manticores a huge ass dragon ninety darklings and almost killed the leader of the darklings and a few thousand other humans." Twilight gawked as he told her about the blood on his hands. He then walked out and found a guard he approached the guard. The guard bowed and said "Yes sir." Saluting to Alexander who said "Can you point me in the direction of Shining Armor?" The guard looked at Alexander and pointed to the building they were in front of and said "He is in there sir." Alexander simply nodded and walked in. He was soon greeted by Shining Armor who walked up and said "Hey thanks for saving my life me and Cadence both appreciate it." Then Alexander said "Your welcome but I'm here for information on a cult called Simulation." Shining Armor then said "Okay but don't die I don't want to be fired by the princess." Alexander laughed and said "Okay." Shining Armor then pulled out a scroll and passed it to Alexander and said "This is all we have the leader is circled and their outfits are also in there." Alexander smiled and said "Thank you." He walked off and glanced at the scroll he only saw ten ponies at max then it went to mission outfits they were master bandits and good fighters. Alexander then thought about how to get their attention he then got his answer no matter how much he hated it he had an idea to get them to take him in. Alexander then went back into Everfree forest grabbed his sword and started using his magic trying to turn himself into a pony. It had taken until morning he then said "One last try." He then did the spell and turned into a unicorn he then thought oh well better than the alicorn I don't want to much attention. He walked up to a river to see how he looked. Alexander stood there and looked at his reflection and saw that his fur was white and his mane was a little spiky but was an electrifying blue and his eyes where baby blue but he didn't have a cutie mark. He then turned to see his clothes were really baggy he turned them into a pure black suit that covered everything except his eyes, horn and tail. He then waited for night fall when it was night he had tried turning back but failed multiple times. He then set out he decided he would first loot the bank he got outside the door and teleported in he soon went behind the counter and put all the bits into his magical inventory. Alexander then teleported out and then trotted away to find other ways to steal.

He went the whole night stealing all the houses empty but he was under a watchful eye but it wasn't a guards or an enemies but somepony interested in his skills. Alexander had looted everything without any pony noticing but he saw two watchful eyes watching him but the figure stuck out a hoof gesturing Alexander to follow him Alexander understood and followed. The pony then said "Kid you got some skill and I am interested in giving you a job in Simulation but you got to follow me okay." Alexander nodded and said "Lets go." The pony then nodded back he led Alexander towards Everfree forest and through areas he had never seen before. They approached a cliff the pony started to rub random patterns on the wall. Alexander then walked through and followed the mysteriously dressed pony until they made it to a large chamber with the leader and others looking at them then the pony he was following said "Your lordship I have brought a pony hear for you to see fit for our army." The pony then shoved Alexander forward the leader then said "I see a certain power flowing out of you I have never seen before you will certainly lead us to victory against our enemy the princess'." Alexander saw a pony come up and whisper into the ponies ear and then he nodded and said "Let them in." Alexander turned around to see the Celestia and Luna come in and they said "Merlin there have been three more bounty hunters added to the list we know one of them you must turn onto your side and is different but." She looked at the blue eyed pony nervously looking around then Luna said "He is one of the hunters kill him!" Alexander thought they must not know what Merlin had planned but a thousand ponies had just turned on him at least he wanted stealth to late now though.

Alexander then summoned his sword but then thought uh oh because Celestia gasped and flew at him only to be stopped by a field of energy and knocked out harmlessly he then did the same to Luna. Then he turned towards the living ponies and said "Bring it." A few ponies charged from the right only to be killed by an explosion more and more charged only to be killed. After many hours of this Alexander was completely drenched in blood and the room was looking like a war had happened there. Alexander stood with only Merlin left Alexander then said "How could you betray the princess." Alexander was using a spell to make the princess see and hear what was going on but Merlin said "I betray them because that is what I have always done so we lie so we can live and thrive off of what we still but we need it." "So do the ponies you steal it from." Alexander said then the stallion charged Alexander dodged and stabbed the stallion through the chest using his magic wielded sword. The stallion crumpled to the floor lifeless then Alexander took the bloody sword and walked up to the wall and wrote 'Alexander is still alive and I will tell you where he is if you talk to me for five hours and bring two bottles of wine. P.S. Make it stronger this time.' He then let go of the spell on them and teleported back to Everfree forest just outside Ponyville and then he took off the suit and trotted into town a tad bit to happy. He then saw all the sad faces and then realized he had forgot to teleport all the stuff back he would wait though. He then walked up to the guard and said "May I come in I have information." The guard looked accusingly at the stallion asking to come in but allowed him in. Alexander walked into the room only to see it was filled with ponies who were all trying to talk to Shining Armor, who was doing a horrible job at containing all of the ponies. Alexander then stomped his hoof to the ground and said "GO BACK TO YOUR HOUSES EVERYTHING WILL BE THERE." He said this in a voice that made all the ponies quit talking and leave he then walked up to Shining Armor and said "Hey Shining Armor I just wan-" "You may address me as sir." Shining Armor obviously had no clue who he was talking to and wasn't impressed by what he had just heard but Alexander then said "Well why don't you get of your pedestal of kissing ass and learn to treat me with some sort of respect you bitch." Shining Armor grew red faced and tried to tackle the pony disrespecting him and was stopped by a white force field then felt a soothing power rush through him but that soon stopped and he was flung across the room at high speeds then Alexander looked at the alicorn who was standing next to Shining until he was flung across the room and then he said "Well one thing he was right about was marrying you. You are more beautiful than he said." Shining Armor got up even more angry then before and screamed "GUARDS GET THIS STALLION OUT!!!" Alexander then watched as twenty guards rushed in he then said "You might has well stop or I might yawn I mean really I just killed a thousand Simulation members oh wait no I killed them all." He then teleported a dead body in the room Shining Armor looked at it and said "But but but you killed him I'm so sorry for misjudging you and also what is your name." Alexander then looked at him and said "My name is Wildfire oops almost forgot." His horn lit up brightly and everypony had to close their eyes and wait for it to dim down then Shining Armor said "What did you just do." Wildfire said "I just teleported all of the stolen items back to were they belong so about the reward." Shining Armor then said "Oh yeah." He then levitated a very large chest and a few bags down and said "Here you go is that all." Wildfire nodded and put the new items into his magical inventory. He then walked out has happy as ever he then sat down and started to wonder how he should start his day. He then realized the mark that had appeared on his flank was a fire he liked it a little bit he then got up and trotted around looking for a place to get some food he found a store and walked in and waited to be seated then somepony approached and said "Follow me." He wasn't really paying attention to what anything looked like he just stared aimlessly throughout the room. He then sat down and waited even longer for another waiter to ask him what he wanted when the waiter approached he said "What would you like sir." Wildfire said "Oh I'll have a daisy sandwich." The waiter looked surprised and wrote down the order and then said "And to drink." Wildfire thought and said "I think I'll just have some water." The waiter went away to get the order ready Wildfire just sat there staring at nothing in particular but he felt like somepony was watching him though. He then waited for his food and when it got there he picked it up with his magic and started eating it. He then realized this thing tasted wonderful and when he was done he waited for the waiter when the waiter approached Wildfire pulled out thirty bits and said half of the tip is for the chef he then got up and walked out. He then heard a voice say "Get in the alley or your dead." Wildfire then thought Oooh yeah a mugging time to whip some ass he put on his weakest voice and said "Ohh please please don't hurt me." He tried his best not to smile or laugh and walked into the alley he turned around and walked into a corner and turned around and noticed there was three of them and then he said "Wh-what do you wa-wa-want with me." Wow he thought to himself he was a good actor the other ponies then smiled and said "Oh just your life." Then Wildfire put on his usual voice and said "I wouldn't take another step forward unless I need to make you taste your own flesh." They all looked confused but the leader took a step forward and then saw the sword appear before Wildfire one of them then said "Oh hey man we're sorry it won't happen again we swear." Wildfire then said "Ohh but I thought you liked fighting oh well your not going anywhere." A white force field appeared behind them and then Wildfire swung his sword completely beheading on of the ponies and then he slashed the head in half and said to the ponies "Eat it." They looked at each other and said "That is cannibalism I would rather die." Wildfire gave a wicked smile and moved his sword toward the pony who said "Oh I'll eat it I'll eat it." He was crying Wildfire watched as he started to eat the head and then Wildfire said "To late you shouldn't have said anything." He brought the sword down cutting the pony in half. The last one said "Hey please don't do this I-I have a filly at home and wife man please don't" Wildfire knew he was lying and said "Aww know that just hurts my feelings..." The pony sighed in relief "That you would lie to me I am a unicorn I am reading your mind right now dumb ass ugh just you know what go tell your friends if I ever see this happen to anypony else your all dieing." The pony said "Thank you thank you." He then ran off Wildfire then screamed "Guards!!" A guard ran up and said "What's a matter sir." He then looked at the ground and then Wildfire said "They tried to attack me so I killed them and let one run off so expect little problems from me." Wildfire walked past the bewildered guard and decided to go to Twilight's house.

When he arrived at the house he knocked on the door and waited and waited it turned into night before the door opened where is she thought Wildfire. He knocked on the door and heard Spike say "I'm coming hold on." The dragon opened the door and said "Your not Alexander." Wildfire stuck a hoof in the doors path before it closed and then the stallion said "Spike let me into Twilights house." Spike looked confused but let him in he then asked "Who are you?" Wildfire then looked at him and said "My name is Wildfire and I need to talk to Twilight." "Oh okay you look like you were the one pony Celestia told us to stay away fro..." He stopped as he realized who it was but as he was about to run away Wildfire grabbed Spike with his aura and said "This is not the pony you are looking for." "This is not the pony I am looking for." Spike repeated with a dazed voice Wildfire smiled and sat him down and said "So Spike do you know what time Twilight's going to get back." Spike just shrugged Wildfire said "Okay I think I'm going to take a nap." As he said this he began to doze off he woke up when he felt a hoof hit him on the cheek he said "Oww what the hell." He looked up to see Twilight standing over him and she said "Where is Alexander." "I ain't telling you shit I will only speak to the princess on this matter." Wildfire said Twilight then said "She will kill you if you go there." Wildfire then said "I would love to see her try." Wildfire then made his horn glow and teleported to the castle's thrown room he then said "Princess' where is the wine." Celestia looked at him angrily and threw two bottles of wine at him which he caught with his aura and easily popped the top off then he quickly took a swig. His mind got very foggy and then he remembered being drugged before and he said "So you have drugged me am I going to raped or thrown in a cellar and played with or is it an ecstasy thing that makes me want to have sex." The princess' looked appalled and then he remembered he is a pony he cursed under his breath and they asked what did you say "Son of a bitch." Then Wildfire thought they did drug me those intelligent bastards but then he said "Ahh so you did drug me with a truth potion or something." They simply nodded then Celestia asked "Is Alexander alive?" The alcohol was getting to him somehow but he said "Yep he sure is." Celestia then smiled and said "Where is he?" This was something Wildfire didn't want to say but might be forced to but then he thought and said "Why he is in this very room." He then changed from a simple unicorn into an alicorn and the princess' gasped the wine had started to wear off a little bit then they said "Do you plan to overthrow us?!" "Nope I would never dream of it silly mare-friend." Celestia gasped and Wildfire just took into account that he had blown his cover then he said "Well now you know I'm Alexander please don't tell anypony I don't want them to know about this okay." Celestia looked at Wildfire and said "Oh okay then change back." "That’s the thing I can't figure that out hehehe." Celestia looked at him and said "Oh well I like this version of you much more." A tear appeared in Wildfire's eye and he said "Bu-but I thought you lik-liked the way I used t-t-to loo-loo-look." He then started to sob openly now then the princess said "Oh no I was just checking to see if it was you Alexander." "Ohh okay and when I am a pony please call me wildfire I don't want my cover blown." Celestia then walked up and said "Ohh and wait till you see what I've done in my room." Alexander stood up instantly realizing what she had meant and he then said "Ohh yeah I bet you can't wait to see me fire." Luna laughed a little bit but Wildfire walked away with Celestia. Wildfire fell behind a little bit so he could check out her ass while being a pony. Celestia noticed this and said "Are you admiring the view Wildfire." He simply nodded and walked back up to her side and said so what are we doing Celestia simply said "Ohh nothing maybe kissing a little bit I don't know." Alexander thought he knew but with this mare he could never be certain. They approached the room and Alexander opened the door for her and walked in and Celestia closed the door went and laid down on her bed with her flank in the air and said "Come join me."


Yeah sorry about not posting yesterday but I went and saw avengers and when I came back it was to late to finish this so I saved it for today. I thank you people who are favoriting this or watching the account and yeah if you notice any grammar errors in the story tell me through the comments and I will try to fix it in the chapters ahead. Also the vote has been cancelled so yeah bye.


Go ahead make my deity

make Alexander proud kill the Simulation.