• Published 6th May 2012
  • 3,175 Views, 36 Comments

The Warrior - bronys unite

  • ...
23
 36
 3,175

The Recovery

Alexander couldn't move and all he could see was white nothing else he then heard a loud growling noise. He then looked to his side and saw the eight dark beings approaching him one of them said "It looks like we have another recruit for our master." They ran over to Alexander and tried to pick him up but he was to heavy one of them "Screw it lets feast upon the soul of this damned one." Alexander looked at them not a slight look of horror or terror on his face much to their displeasure one of them spoke up and said "I have a better idea." The creature rolled Alexander on his back and a thought ran through Alexanders mind the only thing he was thinking was no their going to rape me. Alexander then felt a small burst of energy just enough he rolled back onto his back much to the creatures distain it said "Hey I thought we were going to have fun." Alexanders mind flew into a blind rage and he stood up and he felt as if millions of spikes stuck into his body and tried to rip him apart yet he still stood through it. The creatures looked at him in horror and said "Uh oh." They all charged at him the look of horror still in their faces. Alexander was barely able to focus but he saw one of the creatures try to stab at his neck he leaned back and dodged but grabbed its arm. Alexander used his foot to guide the creature to the ground and with a twist and pull a disgusting crack and sloshing sound was heard he had ripped its arm off sending the surprisingly cold blood at Alexander. Alexander moved his hand to the removed limbs wrist and readied to attack and block. Two more charged at the blood splattered warrior one was stopped in mid attack by having his left leg chopped off the other one jumped in the air aiming for Alexander's face Alexander simply ducked this and slashed at the wounded things neck sending more of the cold blood at himself. The one that Alexander dodged turned around after recuperating and charged again Alexander heard the creatures feet he readied and when the creature was to close to jump Alexander jumped into the air doing a graceful back flip and dodging the attack meant for his legs. He landed behind the thing and brought the severed limb down at the monstrosity and cut its head in half sending a large amount of blood into the air. The other five were about to charge but turned and ran Alexanders adrenaline filled bloodstream soon stopped pumping the adrenaline. The pain was like a time bomb Alexander collapsed onto all fours the pain was only growing he couldn't move he could only shutter. Alexander tried to move his head up only to see a large scythe pointing at him he then choked out "What the hell are you." The creature moved its scythe to reveal a dark cloak and a human skeleton it then said "Alexander I see that you were cursed to this land as well and I hope you are ready to fight the ponies." Alexander looked in shock and made direct contact into the burning black void that were the creatures eyes and said "I would much prefer to crush your skull." The being somehow stared straight back at Alexander causing him to scream in pain and suffering and the skeleton said "You are weak Alexander and maybe if you fight for me." He put his skeletal hand under Alexanders chin making Alexander stare into his eyes inflicting more pain then finished by saying "I might let Celestia and your friends live instead of having my darklings pleasure them selves by feasting on fetus' and such." When the skeleton finished saying this he smiled Alexander then looked at the skeleton and asked "What is your name master?" The skeleton smiled even more at Alexanders surrender and said "Terror." Alexander looked at him and said "Well terror I would hate to be a pest but I want to see you and your darklings rot in hell and be burned like the bitches you are." Alexander felt a load being removed and all his pain vanished he stood up and Terror looked at him with horror. He then said "Well Alexander I would love to see you try." Has he finished saying this Alexanders eyes started to glow a bright shade of black and Alexander said "It would be my pleasure." A dark armor then appeared around Alexander and a large demonic sword appeared along with a shield. Alexander rushed Terror and slashed at him completely shattering his neck bone. Terrors body collapsed to the floor Alexander smiled at his work but was cut short as Terrors body healed and then said "My turn Alexander." The scythe flew back into his hands Alexander stood still thinking his armor would hold the scythe back only to see that the scythe shattered all of his armor. Alexanders sword shattered and fell to the floor Alexander looked up in surprise to see the scythe about to slice across his gut he jumped back narrowly escaping death in the after life. Alexander then waited for Terror to attack again when he did Alexander lunged forward and tackled Terror knocking Terror off his feet and sending the scythe into mid air. Alexander then reached dived and grabbed the scythe and looked back to the skeletal feature and then said "Aki Da ill sae Terror." As he said this the scythe turned into a giant white sword Alexander didn't even know what he said but Terror ironically looked terrified. Terrors hand lit up and he shouted "GO BACK!!" Alexander dodged the beam of light shot at him and sprinted forward and brought the sword down upon the skeleton who howled out in pain and started turning into dust. Alexander then said "It is your time to die." He then raised the sword and was stabbed in the back he turned around to see a darkling he turned and stabbed it in the neck.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile in Equestria

"Celestia I'm so so sorry." Twilight said in a tone barely higher then a whisper Celestia looked at her student and said "Oh your sorry yeah you just find it necessary to judge people and try to kill them even when your teacher says its fine." Celestia had been pacing outside of the operating room for the past five hours they were at Ponyville general hospital. Twilight then said "I'm sorry I just got scared an-" Celestia cut her off and said "Oh your scared your scared well I'm scared for my special somepony's life." her voice cracked when she said that last part she then collapsed onto her flank and started crying louder then she had been before. Twilight walked over and started to rub Celestia's back and trying to comfort her. A nurse came out and bowed and said "Princess please don't yell you might wake up the patients." Celestia meekly nodded and the nurse walked away. Celestia cried a little quieter but then one of the doctors walked out and said "Celestia there is nothing we can do he is gone his heart has no beat he is not breathing he is dead." When he finished saying this Celestia said "May I-I g-g-go s-see the the bo-body." The doctor nodded and said "Yes but it will be picked up in an hour and prepared for cremation." Celestia nodded and walked into the room and looked at the body they had tried to repair there was no blood that was already gone Alexanders chest was bare and there were multiple red dots where the ponies had tried to inject something hoping it would work. Celestia sadly walked up to the table and sat down next to the body and started talking and muttering "My noble hero is dead I have no knight to protect me from monsters at night I have no love no special pony i-its all gone everything why did I let him get inside of my heart why. Please Alexander I know your alive please just show me a sign please please please." She put her face down on his chest and started to cry letting all of her emotions run free and continued to repeat show me a sign please. She then began to shout in her anger and sadness at Alexander slamming her hoof down on his chest now yelling into his face Twilight walked up and placed a hoof on her teacher back and Celestia just collapsed on Alexanders shoulders and continued to whisper in his ear "Please Alexander please just show me a sign just a sign I can't loose you I can't I want you no I ne-nee-need you."


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back in the afterlife

There were seventy dead darklings spread out all over the room blood was every where and a lone warrior stood in the middle of the room completely drenched in blood. It was Alexander he collapsed to his knees and started weeping and he then thought of his past and his wife. Alexander remembered his promise to his wife just before she died she had said "Alexander please promise me you will live your life happily and forget all about my father and his lies and just live your life for every moment it is worth and find another love." Alexanders sobbing increased as he realized he had failed his wife he then thought of Celestia he thought to himself and started crying even louder and thought he had done it to someone else he made some one experience the same heart break. Alexander knew he and Celestia hadn't known eachother long but when they looked at each other their problems vanished and the only thing that mattered was them nothing was wrong. Alexander then started to hear a voice gently whispering and crying in the back of his mind it was saying "Please Alexander just show me a sign that your alive please just don't die on me not like this not like this." Alexander then felt something warm rub over his lips the room began to twist and spin the world began to fade Alexander felt like he was falling but there was no wind.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


He then closed his eyes the sensation stopped and he heard the voice keep repeating itself he then heard it stop and started to hear loud sobbing his soldier felt wet he tried to open his eyes but couldn't he was to weak he then started to gain strength he started to flutter his eyes everything was blurry he looked and saw Celestia was leaned over his body crying into his soldier he felt something empower him he tried to move his arm. His arm howled in pain but his only objective was to comfort Celestia. Alexander began to rub her back trying to comfort her his mouth was dry and begging for water and but he ignored it and said "It's okay Celestia I'm here." Celestia looked at him and saw him smilingly meekly and a single tear made of all of the fluid that was left in him. She screamed "NURSE we need water!!" The nurse ran in and said I brought you a few glasses of water. The nurse nearly dropped the water but Twilight caught it and said "You can go now." She levitated the water over to Celestia who grabbed it with a hoof and started to make Alexander drink it she then stopped and started again. Celestia repeated the process multiple times until Alexander said "I'm fine." Celestia stopped and Alexander laid there and stared at the ceiling and started to fall asleep. Twilight then said "Okay come on Princess lets go." She then turned to see the Princess climb into the chair next to the bed and shook her head showing disapproval Twilight sighed but left and closed the door. Celestia soon found herself drifting into the world of dreams. Alexander started dreaming about him and Celestia in very naughty positions.

Alexander awoke with a throbbing (you know) just like every morning Celestia woke up and gasped in pure shock and muttered "Well were your dreams fun." Celestia laughed a little bit and Alexander blushed and said "This happens to every single man in my world once they hit puberty." Celestia then nodded in understanding she then said "Oh okay because here that only happens when a stallion is preparing for sex or has naughty dreams or gets a wingboner." Alexander couldn't resist but puff his wings out when Celestia said wing boner causing them to both laugh. A nurse then walked in and attempted to look at everything in the room but Alexander she then said um I have some water and food here. Celestia levitated the food and water towards Alexander then dismissed the nurse with a shake of a hoof. The nurse then bowed and looked in disgust at Alexander who just shrugged. Then Celestia looked back at Alexander and said "So when does that usually go away." Alexander then shrugged and said "It just controls itself." Celestia then said "Okay then." Alexander looked at the hospital food it was complete mush it even seemed to disgust Celestia Alexander said "Would you like some." Celestia looked at the food and said "Oh no I couldn't." Alexander then shrugged and pulled out nine peaches and took four and handed five over to Celestia she was about to object but her stomach growled and she said "Fine." Obviously pleased that he was talking about peaches not the hospital's green slush. Alexander then took a bite out of the peach which sent juice flying everywhere making Celestia laugh. When they finished their breakfast Alexander looked around the room he was still in the operating room laying on a metal table his wounds had already sealed shut somehow. He then looked at Celestia and smiled as he remembered what his wife said Celestia looked at him and said "What are you smiling at." Alexander morning wood had deflated after the nurse left but he said "I remembered something." Celestia looked at him and said "What?" He looked sad and said "Well don't take this has an insult but I had a wife in my world and I told you she died but she was also pregnant. She had also made me make a promise before she died she said Alexander please promise me you will live your life hap-happily and forget all about my father and his lies and just live your life for every mo-mo-moment it is worth and find an-another lo-" Celestia cut him off by kissing him and when she pulled away she said "Well it looks like you found another love." She then pushed their lips back together they could have stayed there forever with their tongues dancing elegantly with its partner as if they were doing the waltz. Even though they wanted to go further this was not the place nor the time. As they pulled away a single strand of saliva hung between them and snapped in half. Then Pinkie burst into the room completely ruining the mood and shouted "Its party time!" Alexander looked at the mare and stood up and said "Where are we going." "Sugar Cube corner of course." Pinkie cheerfully replied Alexander looked at Celestia and said "You coming." Celestia said "No I'm going back to Canterlot." Alexander then said "Oh okay is it okay if I come see you soon." Celestia then nodded and left the room then Pinkie bit into his hand playfully tugging him towards the door. She led Alexander outside and he saw Celestia wave at him and he wave back. In a few minutes they where at Sugar Cube corner. The pink mare excitedly bounced inside and Alexander laid eyes on all the ponies.

They all said "HI!!" Alexander soon walked towards a table in the corner he hadn't gone to a party since his wife died he didn't like large gatherings no matter who was there. When he walked up and sat down in the chair Rainbow came up and gave him a glass and said "Oh I'm sorry for what happened back at Twilights place here take this." She handed him a drink and flew away Alexander was a little confused but Pinkie bounced up and sat in front of him and said "Cheers." Alexander and her tapped glass' and then they drank it Alexander felt something chunky but decided to ignore it against his better judgment. He then sat the glass down and looked at Pinkie Pie who looked very turned on she said "Follow me." In a very seductive voice Alexander mindlessly followed her and she went downstairs Alexander followed her into a dark room she bounced on him and started kissing his lips and grinding up and down turning him on even more. Then Twilight opened the door and turned the light and said "Hey what’s going on in he OH SWEET CELESTIA." She knew that Alexander was dating Celestia and he was about to have sex with her friend she ran out but there wasn't any passion in this act. Alexander opened his eyes and shoved the pink mare off of him and said "No!" Apple Jack and Rainbow flew in and asked "Hey what’s wrong we saw Twilight running out saying he is a filthy liar and I will prove it. Then we thought you were dating her." "No I am dating Celestia." Alexander said both the ponies mouths hung agape and Alexander then said "I need to stop Twilight and explain." He quickly jumped up and ran out of Sugar Cube corner and flew as fast as he could to the library it was only a matter of seconds until he was there. Alexander slammed the door open to see Twilight smirk and she then said "Oh Alexander you liar the Princess now knows you are a doubled crossing bitch." "No you don't understand I was." Alexander tried to explain till he heard a voice in anger say "It doesn't matter if she bounded on you Twilight told me about your face of pleasure and how you had gone that far with her friend behind my back." Twilight walked over to the Princess who was shaking with anger and said "It's okay Princess it wi-" Celestia interrupted and screamed "I hope you die you double crossing BITCH!“ Alexander started to cry he teleported out of the house and went to Everfree forest. He found a vine and tied a noose with the vines and climbed up a tree and secured it to a branch and got ready to jump but he broke out in tears.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile at Twilights house


Celestia was crying and Twilight sat there rubbing Celestia’s back and then AJ and RD burst in and said "Hey did Alexander come here." Celestia looked at them and said "Yes that filthy thing was here." Then AJ said "Umm Princess it wasn't him we drugged him with a love potion." Celestia then looked at them and said "That is impossible he didn't get phased by even the strongest medicines at the hospital." "Well we used the strongest possible love potion that fills ponies minds with nasty thoughts of who they see first." AJ then looked fir sympathy in the Princess' face and Celestia said "What oh no we have to find him." Celestia then flew out as fast as she could and looked for her stallion-friend. Then Twilight and AJ and Rainbow ran out and into Everfree forest


_________________________________________________________________________________________________




Alexander made sure the vine was attached he then heard Twilight and Apple Jack and Rainbow Scream "Wait!!!" Alexander looked at the and said "Why Celestia doesn’t love me and probably never will ever again." When he finished saying this he jumped off the branch but the cyan pony caught him and stopped his fall he slapped her away. He then pulled out his sword and slashed the vine and fell down to the ground and said "If your going to stop me I'll go somewhere you can't follow me." He then blasted upward as fast as he could Rainbow followed at the same speed and said "Stop trying to hurt yourself and listen." Alexander flew up as fast as possible and a cone form began to form around him Rainbow watched in shock she knew what was about to happen. Alexander only flew faster making the cone grow smaller a shockwave was starting to form he then broke through the cone a giant burst of light appeared. Rainbow burst out behind him he was confused but decided to keep flying. He had lost Rainbow and was really short on breath he was higher than humanly possible probably pony possible too. He then felt the black lights starting to come in he said no not yet but then a figure came from his side and tackled him closing his wings they were falling at an increasing speed. Alexander tried to move but was met by a kiss. He looked at the being and noticed who it was it was Celestia she said "I'm so sorry for what I said." Alexander only rolled over and started to kiss her compassionately they wanted it to last longer but the ground was approaching to fast Alexander then spread his wing and put Celestia on bottom and they glided into a pasture and fell into the grass.

Alexander then got rolled onto his back and him and Celestia started to kiss yet again but this time they went slowly wanting to enjoy this moment for as long as possible at this point they didn't care what happened they just wanted to share this moment. Alexander began to rub her back and he reached down and squised her flank. Celestia gasped but then started to feel flustered she leaned down and began to grind up and down on Alexander. Twilight then ran up and said "I sure hope I'm not interrupting anything" Celestia hopped off of Alexander and said "Oh your not interrupting anything." Alexander got up and said "Yes in fact you are." He stood up and Celestia jabbed him in the ribs and he said "What at least I'm honest."

Twilight giggled a little bit at their relationships awkwardness. Twilight then said "Alexander I'm sorry for what happened last time but you can come stay with me if you want." Alexander said "No I told Fluttershy I would talk with her today." Twilight said "But Fluttershy is the quietist pony around how did you become friends with her." Alexander shrugged and walked off towards Fluttershy's cabin and knocked on the door and said "Fluttershy I'm here."