• Published 6th May 2012
  • 3,175 Views, 36 Comments

The Warrior - bronys unite

  • ...
23
 36
 3,175

Hold the line

Alexander was very cocky because of his powers but little did he know of the small poison coursing through his body. Alexander then got up and said "Okay men I'm off to bed keep watch." The soldiers nodded, but as Alexander stood up his vision turned black and his head began to throb. He was starting to get dizzy has well. He lost his footing and he fell to the floor his armor made a clinking sound when he hit the ground. He then saw a glowing figure approach him.
"Alexander you have fought valiantly but you will not win this war in the end all kings reins must come to an end. If you give up your immortality, though I will kill Terror and allow you to live with Celestia until you die. Will you accept this offer or will you die from the poison that flows through your veins." Alexander was then hit by a shock wave of pain and grabbed his chest, his heart felt ready to burst. Alexander fought through the pain and got to his knees then slowly stood up then he stared his enemy down.

"I don't give up." Then he unsheathed his sword and slit the light form things neck letting the warm crimson fluid rush out of its neck. Alexander then fell back down the pain breaching back into his mind. He then felt himself falling through thin air. Alexander closed his eyes letting the sensation carry him away. The falling sensation suddenly stopped Alexander started to hear metal clinking noises he looked around none of the guards seemed to be reacting then he suddenly turned and looked to the top of the wall just in time to see seven blood drenched guards fall lifelessly to the ground. The guards around him started to react and began to move around and set up the defense Alexander rose a tab bit to fast though and began to feel dizzy, he recovered quickly though and continued walking to he main gate.

Alexander stood at the main gate with his guards and said "Men what your about to face is a creature more horrifying then hell itself." Just as Alexander finished saying this the gate exploded sending splinters flying into Alexander and his men most were quick enough to block the splinters, others were unfortunate and painted the ground a shade of red. The remaining guards lowered their shields to see an army of banshees. Wearing ghostly white dress' that were drenched in blood on the bottom and had hoods that covered their faces, they also had three foot blades in their hands. "Charge!!" Alexander screamed casing the men to sprint forward and attack the oncoming banshees Alexander easily sliced through one of the banshees and soon began to swing his sword in a flurry of slashes and stabs. Letting the crimson fluid fly everywhere Alexander then felt a rough blade go through his armor and out the back he looked down to see one of the banshees had manage to stab him in the gut. The banshee then jerked the handle to the side causing the blade to snap inside Alexander. Alexanders view began to fade has he fell to his knees then back. He then laid eyes upon the sky it was sun down the sky was a beautiful shade of orange. Then his vision left him in the dark.

Alexander then began to feel a searing pain getting back into his mind then his vision started to return someone was dragging him backwards Alexanders vision then fell on the blood trail he was leaving behind then he looked up and saw that his guards were beginning to become overwhelmed by the amount of banshees. About twenty guards were left fighting. Then one of the banshees grabbed hold of one of the guards and the other banshees started to dismember him until all that was left was a head. and torso they then dropped the guard and left him to bleed to death. Alexanders vision then began to fail him again.

When Alexanders vision returned he was outside the castle being dragged inside the castle leaving a trail of blood behind he looked up to see that some of the guards had formed a ring around him and whoever was dragging him. They were swinging their swords and hitting the banshees and holding them off while moving backwards. Alexander then heard the doors opening and saw the guards stop at he door and the doors close. Alexander then began to hear a mixture of voices shouting one of them sticking out in particularly. Then a blurry white figure with flowing rainbow hair came into his vision. Alexander's vision then failed him again. Leaving him in a black void.



So that is finally done hopfully it doesn't delete itself again and sorry for grammar mistakes and such just enjoy and hopefully I will type before dark souls are two worlds two are some other game interupts me.

P.S. Sorry for the excruciatingly long wait nd shitty ending all will be made clear in the next chapter which I will try totype tommorow.