• Published 25th Jan 2015
  • 331 Views, 2 Comments

The Life of a Pony Marshal. - Danthebronyman



SkyWing get's more than he bargained for as a federal agent.

  • ...
 2
 331

Crimes Unbelievable

A day after getting the file, SkyWing decided to search ponyville. While this wasn't the smartest idea considering Pinkie was last seen in ponyville, he had too. But, after that prophecy from Luna, he had his gun, just incase. I mean, surely even her can't survive a bullet to the head. Right? He walked into an alleyway next to a shop called Sugar Cube Corner. He saw a sign that greatly deturbed him.

Hello Marshal. Your brother was a big fan of me. Prosecuted one time infact. Tried to get me the death penalty, but i plead insanity. Which, I am insane. So silly willy, why not look behind you?

He immediately knew what was happening.

"This is Marshal SkyWing, i'm at Sugar Cube Corner, ally. she's about to get-" was what he could get out before being hit in the head with a blunt object. The Marshals knew the case he was doing. They got in vests, got rifles, shotguns, and called the SWAT team. They just hope they could get there in time.

SkyWing woke up to a dimlit room with all kinds of horrid monstrosities. Cutie marks hanging on the wall, blood everywhere, even a shelf of painted skulls. He wanted to puke. He knew she was a murderer, and a psychopath. But come on! He realized he was just restrained with leather straps. Hell! He wasn't even completely held down! His wings and neck weren't restrained. She must have been in a hurry.

He began flapping his wings as fast as he could. In doing this, the straps broke. Causing him to tumble onto the floor. He drew his gun as he got up. But then, he heard hoofsteeps on a small stairway. He was petrified. He pointed his gun that way and got ready to shoot.

"You wouldn't shoot me, would you?" asked Pinkie in a devilish voice.

"Get back! Or i'll blow your brains out like a balloon!" he screamed. Obviously alerting the law enforcement outside.

She just kept getting closer, and closer, and closer. BAAM! Went his gun with a loud bang. She was hit in the front left hoof. But somehow, she was still moving! He ran up, and pistol whipped her on the head. She fell to ground. But only to get back up in 5 seconds. This gave SkyWing a tiny bit of time to get up the stairs. He still took it though. He ended up in the actual shop by the sweets counter. It was about 8:30 PM. He must have been out for hours. He ran to the door. But the saw the cops everywhere. He yelled don't shoot and ran out. And he was booking it to! He safely got behind the barricade of cars. Barely able to to speak. But then, the real interesting part happened.

Pinkie ran out with five knives, throwing four at law enforcement, hitting all four targets in the body. But she saved one for her special guest. She was running at him, fast a locomotive. But then, life happened. All 15 of the officers there opened fire. Shooting her into oblivion. She went down for good this time.

Medics were called, SkyWing was taken to the hospital along with his stabbed comrades. He laid in a white hospital room, much like his dorm in the Marshal HQ. He just laughed. He somehow lived after being kidnapped by the best serial killer in Equestria. He just sat in relief.

Knock knock. Was what he heard next. Then, two female ponies in Marshal jackets walked in. One was the Director the other seemed to be the Deputy Director. They sat in two chairs by his bed. One handed him a paper. It was a followed.

Promotion request. Requested by, DD Leaf. New rank, Senior Marshal. HQ in, Ponyville. It had a big stamp at the bottom saying approved. Which is weird. Usually a D or DD just promotes. But this was special. Considering only the AG can approve these. He was a special promotion request. This would be sent to ALL agencies. Increasing his chances of a transfer, or new job being approved. The two ponies smiled. He replied with a even bigger one.

Author's Note:

Sequel soon?

Comments ( 1 )

5550289 :3 Made a 2nd story fot shetz and giggles too XD it a buttonbell

Login or register to comment