• Published 6th Dec 2014
  • 3,640 Views, 18 Comments

Weekend At Dashie's - Topside



Written at request; You™ visit Rainbow Dash's dorm for the weekend. What you think happens actually happens.

  • ...
9
 18
 3,640
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

Yep, here it is; Round Two. Feel like I missed things, even after reading it out loud to myself to see if anything was off, so let me know if it looks...wonky. Hope you all enjoy; I've been positively floored by the response thus far and I aim to keep you quite entertained for as long as you'll willingly read my silliness! :pinkiehappy:

I enjoyed this more than I should have. Then again, I do have a soft spot for that lovely, toned, blue...you know...

Anyways, good job. I didn't really notice anything that broke up the story; but my mind was muddled, so...eh...

Nice read, hoping for more

Aw yiss, chapter two!

Open muzzles are my absolute favorite, so I totally loved this chapter.

I know its all about the love and passion at the end there with the anon kissing Dash right after she swallowed his load, but i just found it a bit nasty, Literally the only qualm i have with this story. Excellent sexy read!

5396409
Aye, that bit I knew in advance was going to possibly put some folks off. It's hardly everyone's cup of tea, or...not...tea... Hrm. Not sure where I was not going with that. *cough* Glad the rest was to your liking though.

5380914
You an' me both. Whether it's panting, teasing, or showing off, there's just so much :yay: there.

5377138
Glad to hear. If I can manage enough immersion for the reader to look past any flaws, that's all I can hope for. That pretty much goes for anything I'm reading, as well as writing; if I don't end up taking half a step back and actually analyzing the writing itself, is gud.

So I'm thinking of making the next chapter a bit of a foray outside of the room, just to shake things up. Maybe they'll get out of the building. Maybe they won't make it back to the room without getting sidetracked. After all, it's the weekend...

This story deserves more attention, it's well written!

Yes please. More of this please.

Login or register to comment