• Published 27th Nov 2014
  • 3,314 Views, 31 Comments

Make Me Bad - GivingSpider



Even after being reformed Discord still wants to cause just a bit of chaos every now and then; and he's got a new plan on how to get away with it. One that involves tricking his marefriend Fluttershy into folowing his riskiest scheme yet.

  • ...
15
 31
 3,314

Chapter 2

Discord grunted in surprise as the first blow landed on his evidently unprepared rump. He never guessed that Fluttershy could put so much force into a strike. Before he could steel himself for the next spank it had already landed on the opposite side of the first. A few more claps from the manebrush landed and Discord started to feel a lingering sting in his backside. Fluttershy quickly adopted a rhythm with consistent force and Discord had become very aware of the growing pain. Out of instinct he started to squirm in an attempt to free himself. He dug his paw and claw into the ground and with a great deal of effort he pulled himself free. The Draconequus turned to face the bat pony in the throne, who sat there with a disappointed glare.

"Discord" she spoke sternly "A spanking is supposed to hurt. Now come back over my lap so we can start over."

Discord found himself stunned. The words echoed in his head. Fluttershy had no intention of holding him by force. He had the option to leave the room and save his backside. He rose to his feet and glanced at the door. He considered fleeing and coming up with a plan to undo what he had done.

A glance at Fluttershy changed his mind. A spanking was clearly going to hurt more than he thought; but leaving her and any chance of forgiveness stung a lot more. Discord took a deep breath and slowly made his way back to her lap. He put himself back into position and laid his hands on the dirt. Fluttershy gently caressed his back as she spoke.

"I'm proud of you for accepting your punishment. I guess you've never had a bottom on fire before."

Discord winced at how she described his fate. He couldn't quite imagine how it could feel worse.

"I'm not going to do any real damage. This will be an act of love and care...and you might not feel like it now or right after; but every strike hurts me more than it hurts you. Stay still and be brave dizzy and we'll get through this together."

Discord lay over her lap and absorbed her words. The gentle tone was a startling contradiction to what was going to happen. Fluttershy gently tapped the wicked brush on his hindquarters and despite his resolve a whimper escaped him.

The tool came down with an audible clap and he cringed. After a few 'practice' strokes the bat pony regained her preferred pace. Discord dug his hands deeper into the ground as his punishment resumed. His breathing began to race and tears began to form. Audible protests came out in the form of yelping out in pain. The strikes did not relent.

Fluttershy continued to alternate between cheeks and methodically rained down blows on his entire rear. Her free hoof remained planted on his back and Discord was now fighting to keep his tail out of her way. The pain continued to mount and an unbearable heat was growing in his rump. He no longer cared if he sounded weak or pitiful. His slight whimpers became audible sobs as he began to squirm again. Her hoof pressed down a little harder but not enough to prevent another escape. Discord wondered if she would allow him a second rest from his fate.

Just as soon as the thought crossed his mind he recalled that it wasn’t a break he earned; it was a second warm up session. He did not want to do that again.

The sounds of his protests and the clapping of the brush echoed through the room. His wordless cries has no effect on the actions he was protesting. Discord knew very well that his pleading wouldn’t get her to stop. Fluttershy was quite determined to tan his hide for as long as she saw fit. He started to feel considerably weaker as she pressed onward. His rapid breathing was stressing his strength. His reflexive squirms stopped entirely and her free hoof relaxed its hold on him. Despite fully justified tears he surrendered himself to what he had gotten himself into.

His mind abruptly fixed itself on its newest concept. He abused her trust, he tried to manipulate her, and just recently he did in a way try to attack her. His burning bum suddenly became the second most painful thing that happened to him. The pang of guilt he felt earlier was nothing compared to this new acknowledgement of his actions. In the deepest corners of his mind Discord kept repeating that he deserved what was happening.

The hoof on his back started to gently caress him. The brush didn’t fall. He wondered if Fluttershy had somehow sensed that he now fully understood why he was over her lap.

“Discord. Please explain to me why I am spanking you.”

He paused to catch his breath. His breathing didn’t quite return to a neutral state but his crying became more contained. Fluttershy patiently waited for his reply. It was as if making him openly admit to why he was there was her way of showing mercy for his now very red painted posterior. A light tap of the brush against his butt made him very aware that the new Fluttershy had very noticeable limits.

“I…I betrayed you. I…took advantage…”

Discord’s train of thought was stopped by a light pat of the brush. He decided that pausing to think wasn’t an advisable move.

“I tricked you into taking my power. I wanted to tempt you with it. I hoped that if I could get you to do one selfish thing with it; then I could convince you to let me have a little more freedom to cause just a little bit of chaos. I…I know it was wrong…and I’d like to mention that I admitted that before you took me over your lap…I really think we could have talked about this”

He was cut off by another pat from the wooden back of the brush.

“Discord I’d like to mention that every time before today when you’ve crossed the line we talked it out. You keep having childlike fits and stepping over boundaries and I’ve never really done anything about it. In a way, what I’m doing to you is also a punishment for myself. Remember the incident with the Smooze? I really should have spanked you for that but I didn’t. We talked it out like every other time you stepped out of line; and yet once again you did just that.”

His guilt started to feel a little heavier as she went on.

“Clearly my words were never consequence enough so I hope that this will be enough to remind you to behave. I sincerely hope that from now on before you do something that could possibly endanger anypony you remember this first.”

The Draconequus twisted his body so he could look up at her.

“Fluttershy; I promise that I won’t forget this.”

Before he could continue she spoke up in her earlier tone.

“Good. And to make sure we are going to finish.”

“WHAT?”

Her wing firmly nudged his body back to its formal state. Her hoof resumed its task of holding him still. Her caring yet stern words seemed to cut into him.

“We’re almost done. After this we’ll have a clean slate. Just let it all out as you need to. It won’t be over quick; but we will be done after this.”

Before he could react the brush came down on him again. This blow was sharper than the ones she had been using before. Unprepared for the increased intensity he howled in agony. A second strike came down and his sobbing resumed. A third and fourth blow ended with him digging his claw deep into the soil. A fifth strike make him briefly consider bolting for the door before his strength was too sapped. This harder rain of blows made him feel significantly more helpless than the last part. He started to wonder if Chrysalis had to endure a similar force on her own backside. His mind was forced back to his own penance by the most recent strike.

Abruptly Discord saw the brush land on the ground next to him. He expected to be let up but instead he got a firm smack from her hoof. It didn’t physically hurt as much as that horrible brush did; but for some reason feeling her own flesh punish him made him feel somehow worse about what he had done to her. He felt worse about what he had been doing to her. He lay there very openly crying with no regard to whether or not he could be heard by others. No other blows came. She sat there with her hoof on his back and waited as he wept.

He slowly regained himself piece by piece. His very sore rear felt like it might literally be scorched. Fluttershy promised him a bottom on fire and she delivered it twice over. She then slowly used her front legs and wings to draw his body against hers. Her wings loosely wrapped around his back and she softly spoke into his ear.

“It’s ok. It’s over. I’m proud of you Discord.”

“I’m…I’m so sorry…” Discord choked out between sobs.

“And I forgive you Discord” She softly replied as she gently rubbed his back. “You took your punishment. We can go forward. Hopefully I never have to discipline you again; but if I have to I will.”

Discord let his body lean into hers. Her soothing voice seemed to dull the pain in his horridly sore rear. He had to admit that he did feel better after having gone through that. It was a very odd concept to him and clearly it would take some getting used to. Here he was being hugged by the creature that had just roasted his bum without mercy. This was infinitely different than being trapped in stone.

He let himself sink deeper into the embrace. Fluttershy seemed willing to hold him as long as he needed. He took a deep breath and dared to kiss her the way he used to kiss his marefriend. At her returning the gesture he calmed down a bit more. He slowly ran his paw through her mane and she let him go. Discord slowly got up to his feet. The pain started to subside but clearly it would be with him all night and possibly in the morning.

He paused and realized that it was his first spanking. He had no real idea how long it was going to hurt. He also realized that he had no idea how long it was going to remind him.

The heavy doors at the end of the room opened. Discord looked and saw the familiar shape of Twilight Sparkle enter the room. She drew an apprehensive breath before speaking.

“Queen Fluttershy…I…I’ve made my decision. I’ve come to accept.”

Fluttershy nodded before glancing at Discord

“Discord dear; I will need you to wait for me outside of the room. We will need privacy for this.”

Comments ( 17 )

Thank you for updating this story.

Not how I was expecting that to go! Wow! That was pretty wicked. (A good wicked) I loved how quickly Fluttershy's mood changed from supportive to strict. And how Discord kissed her at the end. Dude's got Stockholm syndrome, and usually it's the other way around with these two. This whole story is backwards and totally awesome! 20% cooler than I expected.

Oh, and poor Twilight. :twilightoops:

Please do a chapter about Twilights encounter with Queen Flutterbat!

6391160
Currently in progress:eeyup:

"Yay!" *In Fluttershy voice*

Ok ranting begins now : how dare discord give up god dammit I would have a
Said I'm sorry fluttershy for turning you into this monster slap flutters go back in time warb past discord give past discord remaining powers kill myself because um part of a timeline that no longer exists discord lerns his lesson fluttershy learns hers I like this story but that didn't happen now did it ugh I'm sorry but dislike:flutterrage::fluttercry: had the potential and you fed it up

6430788
Thank you for telling me why I earned a dislike from you, and thank you for reading :eeyup:

6432032 yeah honestly I don't give dislikes easisly for other people yeah this might be a good story I liked it up to the point where he gave up and I read all the way through something that a lot of people don't do when they dislike something I do like your writing just this um yeah...

6622403
Thanks for that; and good luck:yay:

What did I just read?!:rainbowlaugh: All hail Queen Fluttershy! I never knew she could be so threatening.

This reminds me of The Many Uses of a Brush with the way the scene is broken down.

This was very... intersting. But in a good way.

The genre tags don't give justice as to what is happening in the story.

I can understand Twiight not wanting to accept Celestia being overthrown... I don't think she really deserves a spanking for questioning the transition or trying to defend her Princess. Especially a brutal painful one like Discord got. Is she being spanked for not giving Chrysalis another chance? Is it for not thinking logically and accepting Fluttershy as Queen after she was clearly the superior princess?

8993448
Sorry to say, but if you asked that question three years ago; I might have had answers :twilightsheepish:
Feel free to apply your own headcannon though:eeyup:

8993942
Oh ok I was hoping you might remember.

All hail Queen Fluttershy! Well done.

Login or register to comment