• Published 12th Oct 2014
  • 2,038 Views, 38 Comments

The Diary of Sunset Shimmer - Unicop



A series of event's dictating Sunset Shimmer's life after the event's of Rainbow Rocks, and her attempt learning about friendship.

  • ...
3
 38
 2,038

Days 22-25

Day-22


Dear Diary

Captains log stardate 2424

Today Rainbow Dash and I went to a Sci-fi convention, which is where fans of sci-fi shows which deal with stories set in space go to dress up as their favorite Sci-fi characters and meet up with other nerds. RD went dressed as Han Solo and I went dressed as Captain Kirk since we thought it would be hilarious going dressed as male characters. Rarity was a bit perplexed when we asked her to make our costumes and seemed to think we had lost our minds, sometimes I think she takes things too seriously.


Anyway we arrived and got autographs from some of our favorite actors and actresses, and bought some posters and collectibles to bring back with us. Rainbow bought the most stuff totaling at around 5 giant bags full of merchandise, no idea where she got the money for it all as she is unemployed and all. The most fun part of it all though was meeting William Shatner who played Kirk in the old Star Trek film and having him complement me on my costume, he even signed my sleeve, of course now I can never wash this thing for fear of it running off in the washing machine.


Oh and of course Flash was there as well dressed up as Darth Vader. He of course kept pestering me during the course of the convention. That is until I gave him a trick sardine and liver sandwich filled with jalapenos and Buffalo sauce. He retreated off quickly doing a funny little jig and I did not see his ugly face the rest of the day.



Well I’d better end this here as I have homework to catch up on. I also need to prepare a bucket of cold water for when Flash does his nightly routine of throwing pebbles at my window. What does he think he is? Romeo or something. This time I’ve added some fresh life angry crabs to the bucket, that should give him the picture….I hope.



Day-23




Dear Diary,




VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right it's Summer vacation for me, and i am sooo relieved to be done with school for the summer. Spent the afternoon celebrating at Sugarcube corner with my friends. Having a near full three month of no responsibility is like one of the best things ever!!! Well at least almost no responsibility as i have a summer job, but it get's me money to do fun stuff with my friends over the break.

Flash nearly ruined my euphoria of freedom by pestering me again, once again constantly asking me "Where's Twilight? Where's Twilight? What is Twilight up to?, yada, yada, yada". He kept following me around when i tried to walk away, but luckily he did not get far as he got hit by the pizza delivery boy. I gotta remember to give him a big tip next i see him for that.

Anyway gotta run, having a sleep over at Pinkie's again and we are watching that new Jurassic movie that just came out. Been wanting to see it for weeks now, hope poor Flutter's does not get to frightened by it though.



Day-24



Dear Diary

Sorry for not writing in you for so long, but i recently sprained my thumb which made writing or anything involving using a pen or pencil practically impossible. Too add insult to injury i also recently got some money to buy some games which i was going to use this past weekend, put since i could not use a controller i had to wait till next weekend.

Other then that annoying mishap things have actually been quite dull as of late. School is out and it's been raining almost all week, leaving hardly anything to do but sit home and play games (OR AT LEAST WISH I COULD IN MY CASE!!!), or watch T.V. Almost makes me wish some other demon from Equestria would rise up so the girls and i could defeat them, but i know i should not wish for something like that to happen.

Anyway i had better stop writing for now and go call an ambulance for Flash as i just pushed him off his ladder outside my bedroom window. Or maybe i will play dub step music (his least favorite kind) at loud volume so he has no choice but to hear it and wait for someone else to find his dumbass and call for help. I do still have an injured thumb after all.




Day-25



Dear Diary,

Do you know what the definition of stupidity is? Well I’ll tell you what the definition of stupidity is! It’s making students write a FREAKING ONE THOUASAND WORD ESSAY OVER SPRING BREAK!!!! Double spaced, at least twenty pages, and it has to be hand written……I’ll let that sink in for a minute….ONE THOUSAND HAND WRITTEN WORDS ON PAPER OVER WHAT’S SUPPOSE TO BE ONE OF THE HAPPIEST WEEKS IN STUDENT LIFE!!!!

To say I’m peeved would be an understatement greater then Scootaloo loves Rainbow Dash. Seriously, that kid has issues. But anyway at least Rarity got us tickets to see the new War Stars film this weekend. I’m a massive Sci-Fi fan as is Rainbow and Twilight. I’m surprised Rarity wants to see the film though, movies or T.V. shows about fighting and violence typically aren’t her style. Although I guess it does have a bit of romance throughout the series, including one of the main characters making out with his twin sister………...I mean SERIOUSLY???? Ok in their defense neither of them had any idea at the time they were siblings, but the director/writer certainly knew so seriously what the hell??!

“Oh and thanks to Twilight I managed to bag myself this awesome keyboard for my computer. Her dad works at an electronics shop so she and her friends get discounts. This thing light’s up which looks super cool when I’m playing at night in the dark, it’s wireless which means I don’t have to plug it in and therefore can play with it from anywhere in my room, AND it came with a wireless control stick that works similarly to an X-Box controller. I’m gonna have sooo much fun playing games on it……. WHEN I’M NOT WRITING SOME STUPID WORTHLESS ESSAY FOR MY GOOD FOR NOTHING ENGLISH TEACHER!!!! She seriously needs to get herself a Boyfriend! The reason she’s doing this is probably because she’s angry nobody likes her. Also PMS probably.

Speaking of boyfriends my EX boyfriend Flash has been bugging me relentlessly about going with him to the Spring Fling Dance. Just because I said I wanted to start over as FRIENDS does not mean I actually want to date you again Flash!!! You would think he would get it after the twentieth rejection. Maybe running him over with my mom’s Ford Focus would hammer it in to his thick skull!!!

Anyway I’d better get back to writing that stupid essay. Maybe I’ll borrow some itching powder from Pinkie Pie and sprinkle it all over my essay before handing it in. Might make for a good laugh or two next class.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment