• Published 18th Mar 2017
  • 868 Views, 66 Comments

In Brightest Day: The Second Front - Alphamon_Ouryuken



As the darkness of the Black Lanterns spreads to the human world, a reluctant hero must step forth to combat it...

Comments ( 6 )

VERY little I can say beyond, this chapter was quite well worth the wait. Definitely liked the work that went into the exchanges, characterizations, action and future chapter set-up in all the right places. Sunset's reflections, once again, are really well done (especially concerning her human family, the possibility of her human counterpart returning, the new Lanterns that popped up thus far and - certain aspects of her past in Equestria). Also liked the Dazzlings' reactions to certain missteps in their past (including the nod to Hitler, which included a possible "Even Evil Has Standards" bit) as they put their plan into action and ended up getting A LOT more than they bargained for. Sunset's disgust with having to change in an outhouse added some comic relief to the fight. And yeah, the Crimson Dragon and Diamante forming an uneasy temporary alliance to deal with the Black Lanterns was great. And now, the Green Guardian and Azure Knight finally showed up.

Definitely looking forward to more of this.

Definitely glad to see this story isn't dead! Glad to see it back as well.

This story is so cool please continue it

For the love of God please let the story continue

11357838
Cool can't wait for it

Login or register to comment