• Published 27th Jul 2014
  • 858 Views, 8 Comments

MLP: Metal Grip On Life - JusSonic



The Mayor of Manehattan visits Ponyville as the Mane Six protects him from an assassin. But nothing it as it seems...

  • ...
15
 8
 858

Chapter 06: Z-Strap, Hero’s Moment

Chapter 06: Z-Strap, Hero’s Moment

It wasn’t long after the defeat of Ronson, now revealed to be the Changeling King and relative to Queen Chrysalis, has been removed from his title as Mayor of Manehattan from all his deceiving actions. Now after repairing and fixing the damages and clearing away any leftovers of Ronson’s troops were there a stage set near Town Hall.

As everyone was making preparations for another big announcement, certain discussions were going around. Most of which were focus on Shining Armor after he became an Element User.

“Yo, congrats there Shiny,” Rainbow Dash spoke in giving a job well done to this stallion.

“Ho doggy, ye sure surprise us.” AJ spoke off in telling it like it is.

“Even me, I was so surprised!” Pinkie Pie smiled off to say this to the guy.

“You were magnificent out there, darling!” Rarity happily spoke in giving praises here.

“Oh yes, we’re all so happy for you.” Fluttershy smiled to nod a bit in agreement there.

“Thanks guys, I’m glad I could finally do more and make a difference now. Maybe have better luck in the future battles,” Shiny responded in feeling grateful to all these comments from being the wielder to the Element of Steel.

“Nice work out there, Shining Armor. You're the stallion.” Iron Brave pats the guy’s back in complimenting him.

“Thanks, Iron Brave. I couldn't have done it without you. You're best teach I could ask for.” Shiny responded in also returning the compliment back to the guy for helping him out.

“Hah-hah…I did my best, and especially helping friends. So, better Pinkie Promise. Make sure my Element of Steel is safe from harm. Got it?” Iron Brave let off a chuckle while asking that Shiny keeps the Element of Steel safe from harm.

“Got it; Pinkie Promise,” Shiny smiled in making that promise that he’ll wanna be keeping.

“Hey, Iron Brave…you were the original user to the metal element, right?” Zan asked this off in wanting to ask this question at this very moment here.

“That I was, why?” Iron Brave slowly nods in confirming that, why was Zan asking of this.

“Listen, because of everything I’ve done, well I…” Zan rub the back of his neck in feeling a bit hard in saying this, but he sighs to take a deep breath in getting his courage. “Hugh, what I’m saying is. I want you to take my Element of Metal away. I prove... unworthy and a problem to you all…” He spoke in just standing there awaiting for his element to be removed for proving unworthy.

This surprised everyone in hearing this, was Iron Brave really gonna take away the element that choose Zan Alloy to wield the Element of Metal. This was a question that was on many of their minds right now, would it be done or not…?

“Heh, nah. Keep it, Zan.” Iron Brave waved off to scoff the subject of taking what is now Zan’s, much to everyone’s shock.

“Wait, what?” Scootaloo yelps in hearing that.

“But why,” Sweetie Belle asked off the question.

“Isn’t it yers?” Apple Bloom stated in what they have heard.

“”Yeah, you can be the user again, why you turning it down?” Phobos stated to question Iron Brave’s choice to regain his old element again.

“Cause it already found it’s worthy successor when I left it in that box in that junkyard.” Iron Brave explained the case of what has happened can’t be simply undo, the element picked Zan for a reason. “In reality, Zan, I was testing you too.” This surprised many more of the group in hearing this out of nowhere. “It was a test to put your leap of faith and trust on the friends you had made, but more importantly, keep on having your Heart of Steel in you. Always,” He issued off in explaining the case here for Zan to never forget this lesson.

“Really; you sure you’re not pulling my hoof here?” Zan responded off in being surprised to hear this, he gets to keep his element.

“Nope; just don’t make me think I’ve regretted my choice or I may have to take it back. You get me?” Iron Brave responded off to say this while making it clear that he wants Zan to keep doing good with that power.

“Ugh…” Zan was kinda surprised to hear that, but before he could respond…his grandmother got up to the Mystic.

“Now just a moment, you saying my grand baby is a poor choice, well who do you think raise him? Hmmm….” Grams spoke off in letting this tough Mystic see that she was looking like she was gonna fight him. “Listen up, you dare to touch him in thinking he ain’t on the straight and narrow, then I’ll show you how tough this old Ex-Marine Drill Sergeant is! Cause I help in making sure he ain’t evil!” Grams declared that she helps Zan out and that if this guy thinks her child ain’t good enough, then she’ll show him how tough and scary she can be.

“Woah Grams, easy, he’s a Mystic, you know?” Zan spoke to pat his grandma on the back to ease up, she almost looks like she’ll fight against Iron Brave.

“Zan, unless it’s somebody that’s looking for a beating, no matter if it’s Mystic or not, he better watch what he says.” Grams look to her child in stating a fact that if this buster don’t watch his words, then she don’t care otherwise.

“Ghahahah, it’s okay, it’s okay; I trust Zan. Believe me, I can tell how scary mares are when they are angry. And your grandmother is just as almost as scary as my sister was.” Iron Brave made a slight chuckle in waving his hooves down to calm the picture here in stating that he understands perfectly well of Zan being true, and that after seeing how his sister Frozen Sage gets, it’s best not to get any mare upset for even tough old gals can be scary when one least expects it.

“Still, no sweat, I won’t let you down.” Zan smiled off in giving the A-okay on the matter at hand here on the subject.

“That’s what I like to hear, Z.” Iron Brave smiled off to say this while nodding towards Zan.

Both Zan & Iron Brave gave a hoof clap as many of the others were cheering and stomping their hooves down for joy of the happy moment as things go dark here before something else begins to take place soon...

The good mayor of Ponyville decided to come forth to speak to her pony citizens with this announcement.

“Attention Ponyville citizens, here with us are those we can truly, and I mean to say, TRULY trust, that we believe in.” Mayor Mare spoke to gather everyone’s attention, and this time around, those here are ones they truly can have fate in their words, “Princess Celestia, Luna, Cadance & Twilight.” She points towards those that are here with them as she moves aside to left hem take the stage.

Much of the crowds cheered while those called forth soon approached the center stage. Once the cheering had settled down a bit, did one of the princesses decide to speak out her words.

“Citizens of Ponyville, we are all glad that the ruse of Ronson’s true scheme was exposed.” Celestia spoke proudly in what has happened before them, the truth of one villain has now been exposed now.

“Indeed, and we owe much to the small effort of these two ponies from Manehattan.” Luna spoke off to look at Zan & Grams from behind them in being given credit.

“Grams & Zan Alloy, will you please step forth.” Twilight spoke off with a smile in wanting those called out to come forth for all ponies to see the saviors of the hour.

“Go on, don’t be shy.” Cadance smiled off to say in giving some encouraging words to any of those that maybe a bit shy from all this attention.

“I ain’t shy, just…surprised.” Zan spoke off to look away, trying to not be seen like he was afraid to go up to be in front of a crowd, usually, he’s as Z-Strap so none know who did the deeds, but…

“Oh come on boy, just follow my lead.” Grams smiled off to pat her grandchild’s back to give him some encouraging words and to get him to move it.

Soon both Zan & Grams approached the center stage of the town hall spot as many ponies cheered for their arrival.

“For your service, I wish to help by working to undo all the evil that’s been played out over my watch.” Celestia spoke to humbly insist that she sets the right of the wrongs done by Ronson as acting Mayor of Manehattan.

“Wait, what? Y-You don’t have to do nothing special, this wasn’t your fault!” Zan yelped in hearing this as he tried to let Celestia know that none of what happened was her fault and shouldn’t be taking all the responsibilities.

“No, my sister and I know now of the truth. Had we not been fooled by Ronson’s deception of lies and false information, we could have avoided all of this.” Luna spoke firmly to tell Zan that this was much their fault as any for letting Ronson be let loose to control and gain power through means they did not foresee so well.

“Therefore, you are to be commended on your efforts. And that now, every pony here, even those all over Equestria, know you are a true good hero with a good heart.” Candace smiled to state this as the princess of love, that Zan & Grams are heroes from following their hearts and never denying what they truly believe.

“In truth, you went through what I had with Ronson’s sister, but I managed to stick to my beliefs and they paid off.” Twilight smiled to give some words here about how she thought Cadance who was really Chrysalis seems strange and that none believed her until the very end. “So we understand and you stood with your resolve, the only thing needed were some good friends.” She smiled to state another important fact that was something needed to what could have helped Zan even more…having reliable friends to help one out.

“In truth, having friends would have been nice. Other than Grams here, I almost thought I continue my fights alone.” Zan spoke to look down while looking at his grandmother to ponder the very thoughts in his mind. “But I guess, that’s changed, and for the better to.” He looked up at the princesses with a little smile in thinking that with the mess now over, maybe he’ll be much more alright now than before.

The crowds were ‘awing’ at this as they were soon stomping their hooves for joy in what they heard. And from the stage watching this and the crowd’s reactions, Ben, the Mane Five, CMC and baby Dragons smiled in seeing how much things have come along. Whoever would have expected such a twist, the good guy was the bad guy, and the bad guy was actually the good guy, you never see that coming from a mile away. But at least things ended well in the end, that’s what counts.

“Hey Everypony, I got an idea in what we can do! Let’s celebrate with a party!” Pinkie Pie smiled to shout this out over the crowds to give them an idea in what they should do.

“YEAH,” The crowds cheered in liking that idea very much now. They should throw a party to honor the ones that helped save them from Ronson’s conniving evil ploy.

“Seriously, does she always like to throw a party?” Zan asked off to the others in finding the pink pony always wanting to throw parties seems….a bit much.

“You have NO Idea.” The rest of the Mane Six, CMC, & baby Dragons responded in stating that it’s a fact that not many know until they’ve gotten to know Pinkie Pie.

“Say, whatever happened to those Steel Golems?” Spike asked off in noticing that the enforcers of what Ronson made aren’t around.

“Beats me; like we even care where those guys are.” Phobos shrugs off to say in a none caring manner over such an issue.

“I heard Goldie’s group took them up to be in the Armory.” Pinkie Pie spoke off in telling this to her pals in what she heard was being done.

“Oh my, isn’t that where…” Fluttershy spoke surprise in just hearing and knowing about that.

“The Machines of War, yes indeed, I believe so.” Rarity stated in firmly recalling such a manner of where that place is and what it stores.

“Probably since without Ronson around, they’re just empty shells,” Applejack spoke off to state how such golem type creatures ain’t nothing without the one that cast to make them and move them being around.

“Yeah, but why even keep something from that jerk,” Rainbow Dash spokes off to say while pondering an issue that she just couldn’t figure out.

“It’s the same thing like what the Flim Flam Brothers made when we fought Lorcan. They’re dangerous in the wrong use, but we can use them for a better purpose.” Ben shrug off to casually state this fact that only something made if used inappropriately will cause harm, but if there was another use for a better purpose, they should look into it.

“So that’s why grandma asked Goldie to do it. Hope they can manage carrying that many.” Nyx spoke off in recalling that Celestia asked those to handle the job in putting away those golems made of steel.

The others nod in agreement that even golems made of such heavy steel would not be a cake walk to move them if they were like frozen statues. And boy is it hard flying to Canterlot with such heavy loads and the multiple teleportation trips ain’t no breeze either. But knowing Goldie’s group, they’ll manage something on their own.

-------------

At the time, we find Golden Heart, Pinkamena, & Omega with some of the other Royal Guards in finally completing their task; they brought every last Steel Golem near the Armory spot in Canterlot before shutting the big doors to keep anyone else from coming in. The task was hard, the other Steel Golems in the compound that were seal and trapped from Ben’s group fighting, had to be brought to the area too. Sir Spell Nexus was entering the area to congrats the soldiers while Flash Sentry help lead them out. Now this left Spell Nexus near Goldie’s group for some discussion to take place it seems.

“Thank you for your efforts to move these golems here.” Sir Spell Nexus spoke to give thanks to those that helped out here.

“Sure thing,” Golden Heart nods off to say to the guy.

“No problem!” Pinkamena waved off like the deed wasn’t bad at all.

“We function to aid.” Omega replied off to mention this statement.

“So what’s the deal in having Ronson’s specially improved golems here?” Golden Heart asked off to the professor here about having these magically created golems here anyway?

“Like the Machines of War, these golems were made to be of an advance mineral orc of steel, they’re very powerful use in the world of warfare and conflict. Such they serve as spell caster’s performance when fighting.” Spell Nexus spoke off to explain how these uniquely crafted golems are meant to function it seems.

“It’s true, and if not for the mistress’ little outburst, they would have been harder to contend to.” Omega stated how if Pinkamena did not get upset, they have more harder times handling these golems.

“Yeah, but nobody insults me or my group!” Pinkamena stated off to make her claim right here for all to hear now.

“And now with Ronson now sent off to Grimdark, I can begin trying to perform certain spells to decode their magical programing. Thus, allowing them to be more active use in helping to keep Equestria safe.” Sir Spell Nexus stated that with Ronson now gone off to their max security facility prison, they can use the Steel Golems for a better use, to do more good than bad by the sounds of it.

“Hugh, I never thought of it like that.” Golden Heart rubs the back of his head in hearing this that caught his attention. “Turn what was left from what our enemies use for evil for a good purpose, I guess it makes better sense than destroying them." He spoke off that if they do use such a method, it saves them time with other means and could help them out later in the future.

“Indeed, golems are meant to be loyal minions to anyone that crafts them, but when whoever made them is gone or has been removed, others can use them.” Spell Nexus explained how a golem is supposed to function forth when one magically creates them. “Sometimes, powerful spells are put on them to be forever active in their duty; we’re lucky that Ronson never did that even after he was knocked out.” He stated another method in what the golems are even used from those even more powerful that they can keep going even if their caster creator is long gone.

“That would have made things more difficult for sure.” Omega declared that if that were the cast, they have a harder time to defeat such foes.

“I again thank you for this, now leave the rest to us now.” Spell Nexus spoke to give his thanks to this bunch again for their efforts as he would take over in repurposing these Steel Golems for a new life to help them out.

Goldie’s group nods as they are walking to head out the door, they see what Spell Nexus is performing. He’s performing a complicated spell on what was the captain of the Steal Golems, decoding it’s magical code features of what it should do and who it should be loyal to, that seems like very hard stuff to even achieve. But what can one expect from a skill professor that was also Twilight’s teacher for Celestia’s school for gifted unicorns.

“You know, I agree what Spell Nexus is thinking. And he seems to wanna turn whatever the bad guys used to our advantage.” Pinkamena spoke off in liking to agree in what method Spell Nexus was going for.

“He must be trying excessively hard, considering the other matters?” Omega concurred to say of what such a pony wants to do.

“Well he still wants to help, after the whole Cult thing was pass over to resurrect the evil Nightmare Moon and he was forgiven, he wants to do everything in his power to make sure we’re all safe.” Golden Heart spoke firmly in understanding the guy’s position of wanting to help cleanse things of his past mistakes. “It’s kinda like what my sister here’s been doing with her Light Elves project.” He stated to look at Pinkamena in how the girl was creating an army to help protect them; Spell Nexus was doing something very relative.

“Guilty as charge; Speaking of which, better get back to check up on Havis and the others now; plus, find Cadance with something to tell her before she leaves,” Pinkamena stated from thinking that was very much a true fact before deciding what they outta do now.

With that much said and done, did the group in Goldie’s party finally make it out the doors; Now they’ll be heading back with some sorta plans of what to do while pondering a question; how the Mane Six gang are doing and what Zan Alloy & Grams will do from now on with Ronson finally out of the picture.

-------------------------------------------

The scene opens up to where Cadance had said her farewells to Twilight’s group as she was heading off to rejoin with Shining Armor in the Crystal Empire, her leave of sudden absence must have made lots of ponies worried sick. Course before that was gonna happen, Pinkamena's group made plans to enter the scene before Cadance would leave town...

“Um, Princess Cadence,” Just then, some pony from nearby an alley spoke in getting Cadence’s attention before she would take off…as the princess saw it was Autumn Gem.

“You…aren’t you…a citizen of the Crystal Empire?” Cadance spoke off in recalling who this pony was, but why was she here?

“I can explain, with their help.” Autumn Gem stated to turn her head near Golden Heart, Pinkamena, Omega and Jack Zen coming out.

“We want you to see something.” Goldie stated off in what they have to tell the princess before she leaves.

“Right, it’s about Sombra, roll the film Omega!” Pinkamena stated this off as she asked her bot to play a certain image.

Soon a few minutes have passed by in which Cadance was updated with some surprising info as it relates to her and the Crystal Empire; it was about Sombra. Omega played out a recording about what a pony named Unalaq said about having plotted to turn Sombra into an evil puppet for the Three Lords, and though the king tried to stop his evil side, it fuse and gain control and made the guy be what has happened a 1000 years ago. Cadence gasped in shock in seeing this before it all was sinking it; she realized that what happened was not Sombra’s fault all those years ago.

“I feel sorry for him, Sombra was a good king, but when he went evil…we never understood why. Now….now I feel that I wonder, if I’ll have the chance to speak to him and discuss the issue itself.” Cadance spoke in starting to feel sorry upon learning of the devastating matter of what played out in Sombra being forcefully turn evil.

“Maybe you can.” Autumn Gem spoke from when she walks to the corner of the alley; there, she talks to some hooded pony.

As Cadance watched puzzled, Goldie’s group was not phased; The hooded pony shook his head as if displaying an expression of worry, but Autumn Gem leans in to lightly kiss the lips while saying ‘I will be right by your side’ as words of comfort. The hooded pony sighs, but nods in giving in to this as he walks forward and was in front of Cadance as he lightly removes his hood. Cadance gasped in seeing the hooded figure was Sombra; alive, and not within the Frozen North, how? Just as the princess was looking worried, that faded when Sombra did the un-expected…he lightly kneels before Cadance, much to her puzzlement.

“Princess Cadance, Ruler of the Crystal Empire. You may still think I maybe evil, but….what they speak is true.” Sombra explained the fact that he is not the evil that he once was. “But even if so, you may think I want to become ruler of the empire I started, wanted to protect before everything happened.” He stated in knowing that with his return and freedom of evil, he could take back what he lost.

“Then, I guess I and Shiny…would leave from ruling your….” Cadance spoke in feeling sorrow in where this was going, but…

“Let me finish. However, after all I heard and been told of what happened, it seems you and your love have done so much more, better than I could ever done when I was ruler. Before evil took me.” Sombra spoke off to explain the case about what he’s managed to observe of Cadance’s work in running his empire, “Which is why I….former King Sombra, hereby renounce the throne and rule of the Crystal Empire…to you; Princess Cadance. After all, you did have all the rights to rule it with your love, but I do hope…from deep in your heart that you can forgive me. But if not, I will understand.” He declared that from this moment on, Cadance shall have the throne and rule over the Crystal Empire, all he wants is to ask to be forgiven.

Everyone around heard this and were very wondering of what was to happen as Cadance absorbed what Sombra said. Soon her decision came and it was in the form…of a smile.

“Rise up.” Cadance spoke with a soft and gentle voice and smile as the stallion did as he was told. “King Sombra, your words show they do not speak lies, but they do speak truthfully. I, Princess Cadance, forgive you of your crimes, for they were not of your own will. And that you are welcome to visit the Crystal Empire anytime you want.” She spoke with a sincere smile that this stallion is forgiven and that Sombra can be welcome back to his old home anytime he chooses.

Hearing this, much of Goldie’s group cheered in hearing this great news. Autumn Gem then leaps up and hugs Sombra as she was being really happy about this. Even Sombra shows signs of being happy for Cadance’s forgiveness towards him.

“Thank you princess, for now, my home shall be with these ponies.” Sombra spoke in stating he’ll be staying with Pinkamena and her friends to be around Ponyville. “But at least I can visit the Crystal Empire whenever I want to, you have my thanks.” He issued this off from his own last words to speak here.

“It’s yours to make whenever you choose. I wonder, have you told my aunts?” Cadance asked forth in pondering something on her mind; does Celestia & Luna now know.

“We have, they know right after we introduce the guy to Twilight’s group. At least the second time around went better than the first.” Jack Zen replied off that they told the Royal Sisters about Sombra’s case.

“Indeed, since we had evidence and how Twilight responded to his judgment.” Omega responded to say that with the footage evidence, it made their explanation a lot easier.

“Then I must go now, I’ll have to inform my love and many others of the evidence about your innocence, so that way, when you come back Sombra, no one will think you otherwise.” Cadance spoke forth in seeing that she’ll need to head home now and inform many of this news.

“Thank you.” Sombra nods back in thanking the princess for her concerns.

With that, Cadance soon takes off into the air before she teleports out of sight. Goldie’s group soon decide to return to their home now after seeing all things have finally turn out well for them as everything fads out at this moment before changing scenery.

-----------------

The scene opens up towards where after much ponies where having a swell time, the Mane Six bunch was seen near Zan & Grams. Turns out they wanted to speak to this bunch from when they first met to now this party. So after what were a few good minutes of when the party started, did things begin to go serious now.

“Well I gotta admit, I haven’t enjoyed a good time in a long time.” Zan spoke off to give his compliments to the party planner herself here.

“Seriously; Where and what have you been doing?” Pinkie Pie asked off shock, what was this guy doing if not going to parties.

“Saving Manehattan from Ronson, every single day, the boy needs another career option in my book.” Grams rolled her eyes in stating what Zan has done with most of his time, train, get strong, and the only times he relaxes is skateboarding to even making his metal artwork.

“Come on Grams, Ronson controlled our entire neck of the woods, someone had to step in.” Zan spoke off in stating his own issue of how they were supposed to handle such matters.

“Well, what you did was very kind and very nice in the end.” Fluttershy spoke to give some compliments to Zan for his good deeds even when no one really saw the hero he was.

“Boy howdy, ye take much of being like how Granny Smith was acting young, an' yer Grams probably is as full of spirit as any pony.” Applejack some off to proudly state this in seeing how these two are as lively, even as how her granny behaves sometimes if she was younger.

“Oh now stop, you’re making me blush.” Grams smiled off to wave off AJ’s words that were getting to the old mare.

“Still, you both were pretty awesome, and if I say it, it must be true!” Rainbow Dash declared off to say this in feeling like giving credit where it may be due.

“Glad to hear that, but listen, there’s something we gotta tell yah.” Zan spoke out in having something important to tell this bunch. “As fun as this party was, for us, in a long time with our fight against Ronson, it’s time we head on home.” He stated that it was time he and his grandma get ready to head on home about now.

“Awwww,” The CMC pouted in hearing that, it sounds like their new pals are gonna have to leave.

“But wait, when are you leaving?” Spike asked off in when these two are leaving them.

“Unfortunately, after we had our fun here, sorry youngsters.” Grams shrug off to say that as much it been nice staying here, they gotta return home.

“You mean you’re going home after the party’s over?” Phobos asked off shock in what they are hearing here.

“Might be sooner, now that Celestia will work out in undoing any evil workings Ronson still had set back in Manehattan, she needs to find a new mayor to run it.” Zan stated that once they get home, Manehattan will need to elect a new mayor, one that won’t be as bad as Ronson was.

“Well gee, Ah sure hope my cousin is doing okay.” Apple Bloom spoke in knowing her cousin Babs Seed lives there and it be hard if there was a bad mayor running things.

“That’s right; we set up a Cutie Mark Crusader group there with her running it.” Scootaloo spoke off that they set up their club branch in another town.

“What if Ronson got to her and turn it all evil like?” Sweetie Belle gasped in thinking of a horrible thought that came to them.

“Now hush up now! Not every pony is having themselves be sold off to let Ronson have his logo on everything. After all, some folks like to run their shops, business, without the extra policy or merchandise from the guy.” Grams spoke off to settle the fillies worries over such issues that they don’t have to worry over, cause not much of what happened as been set in stone.

“Gee, that sounds very good to hear.” Nyx sigh to smile in liking what they heard now. “But what will you do now that your secret identity is revealed?” She asked this question towards Zan Alloy, will he continue to be Z-Strap now that folks may know about him.

“Hey, I’ll still be a hero; I’ll just change into something that makes me feel a little more comfortable.” Zan smiled off to say that even though others will know him, he’ll get in his getup to allow him to still fight crime and such.

“But with Ronson now gone, won’t Manehattan be safer now?” Twilight asked off the bigger question that was on the mind, if peace will return with an arch-rival opponent now gone.

“Maybe not Twilight, don’t forget, we have other enemies that are still wanting to conquer and destroy our homes and all of Equestria.” Ben stated this with a stern face in knowing that they have to think about the Three Lords: Apocalypse Ponies, Dark Mystics, even Grimmore, until they are gone, peace can never truly prosper. “So it looks like you might still have more of being Z-Strap a bit more, Zan.” He stated that Zan will have to be more the Metal Rogue hero known as Z-Strap, if he comes across anyone else in the future.

“Yo hey, no problem, I’m alright with that.” Zan smiled off to mention this as being cool over the issue. “Besides, if ever you need me as an ally, I’ll step up my game and lean you a hoof.” He stated this as he’ll offer his aid to the bunch when they need him, no matter where or when.

The gang smiled in hearing this, that would be nice to have another ally in their fight against evil. Zan Alloy, the Element User of Metal, and who goes by the name Z-Strap the Metal Rogue, truly both are one hero in all sides.

“Oh what are we getting sappy about and at a nice party here?” Grams spoke off to change the subject in seeing they need to turn their frowns upside-down. “Come on grandson, get crazy with the bunch.” She spoke to Zan to get out there and have a little more fun now.

“Aw Grams, really,” Zan asked off in sounding like he was not the type to do such things.

“Don’t backtalk me boy, you work too hard, you’ll be crabby. Cut loose and have some fun now!” Grams spoke off in advising her grandchild to live a little and to not be so much as to miss out on things.

Then Grams pushed Zan against his will outwards, much to the others being surprised. Zan bump into two ponies while getting his balance back before looking up to say that he’s sorry to them, only to come across some new faces. One was an Earth mare with light violet fur coat, pink wild style mane and tail, wore yellow hoof shoes, and had light emerald eyes, and with a Cutie Mark being of a book. The other was a young Earth stallion with dark emerald color fur coat, wore a red vest, had spiky blonde mane & tail, and had emerald eyes and with a Cutie Mark shaped like a sneaker pair related to being cool.

“Um, hey,” Zan yelped a bit to say hello to this unexpected encounter with a mare he’s never seen or lay eyes on.

“Hey there yourself,” The new mare responded with a friendly smile towards Zan in not being bothered.

“Yo sis, its Z-Strap, dude, you were awesome out there!” The stallion who’s younger than Zan spoke off in being so excited to see and meet this dude for the first time.

“Thanks, um…” Zan raised an eyebrow in hearing the young stallion compliment him, though he sounded almost like a fanboy or something.

“My name's Ellie and this little annoyance is my brother, Matt. We’re a part of the Martin Family.” The mare Zan bumped into introduced herself and her brother.

“Hey man, maybe we can hang out, after all, our folks got a job in Manehattan, maybe we can hang.” Matt stated off to say while bringing up this issue that they’ll be in the same city area as Zan will be and they can hang out.

“Um, well…I don’t know about.” Zan rubbed the back of his head in feeling that might be a little much to expect out of nowhere. “You fine with hanging out with me?” He looked to this strange pony bunch siblings to ask the big question; are they fine with being with him.

“Sure, you seem like a great guy.” Ellie replied off in not being bothered to hang around with this guy she meant.

“You think so?” Zan asked off a bit stump, he never thought someone other than his new friends would say that?

“Yes, I do.” Ellie replied back in her sincere tone with a friendly smile.

“Yo sis; lets hit the dance floor before our big moving day!” Matt spoke off to interrupt the two having some strange moment to get down in having fun with the party going on around them.

“Heheh, do you dance?” Ellie chuckle a bit to see her younger brother go off to have fun before she asked if Zan knows how to dance.

“Um, no…do you?” Zan sheepishly chuckled to say he don’t be dancing before asking this question out of the blue.

“Kinda, but not much; But I can teach you.” Ellie shrug off her shoulders in saying she knows the basics, but not really into it, but be glad to show Zan how to.

“Well, okay.” Zan smiled a little in feeling okay to agree with that idea.

Soon Zan went off on the dance floor to have some fun with two new friends. Matt was having fun with some other ponies while Ellie and Zan seem to have hit it off on having a good time. Watching this, the Mane Six group and Grams smiled in seeing that Zan seems to have made some new friends here, how nice is that. And those new friends of Zan will be with him makes it all the better for the guy.

“Well now isn’t that a surprise, he’s already making friends already.” Grams smiled off to say in feeling so proud of her grandchild already having another chance in making friends here. “Guess you really help make even his metal heart beat for real now to help him out.” She turn to Twilight in feeling that it’s thanks to her and her group of friends, Zan cannot be a hard case, but be someone to have friends help him out as he helps them out to.

“Well, I could say, he helped out us and we owe such thanks to you both.” Twilight shrug off to say this to Grams about how she & Zan helped them out. “I do hope we’ll see each other again.” She stated in helping they’ll meet again in the future, they are good ponies to know.

“Child, don’t you threat none, now why do you and your prince charming get moving too. Shake a leg!” Grams spoke off to say that Twilight has nothing to fear about that and spoke off with a go-getter act of wanting the girl to dance with her sweet heart.

Soon Grams pushed Twilight & Ben out into the dance floor as they got their hoof feet together before seeing what was going on. They looked back at their smiling friends before each other to blush a bit.

“Well, she seems as fun as Applejack’s grandmother.” Ben smiled off to make the first chat with his love in how Grams is very much like Granny Smith, always eager to push the young to get their lives going.

“Fun doesn’t describe it, but I think I know how to have fun here.” Twilight raised a sneaky eyebrow to her lover before she raised her hoof and… “Honk-honk,” She gave a little playful honking on Ben’s nose, just to playfully tease him.

“Oh, okay then, let’s dance then.” Ben spoke off slyly in seeing how that is, time he sweeps Twilight off her hooves for that little stunt.

Soon Ben & Twilight dance to another funky dance music number and soon everybody was joining in to have some fun tonight. And boy would you not believe how much all the Mane Six, CMC & baby Dragons were having more of a blast at the party along with Grams, Zan and his new friends. This will be a good night to remember for them all. With that, the scene goes dark with a good feeling that this is a forge metal band on friendship not many are even gonna forget no matter what.

------------------

Meanwhile back at Sugarcube Corner, a mailman earth stallion named Post Haste is seen. He’s seen pulling a big cart with a wrapped up package box seal up from being noticed. But as he looked at his chart, he was not able to figure something out? Then he sees the Cakes, and intrudes on their moment to figure something out that he needs help with it seems.

“Um, sorry to bother you folks, but…where’s Pinkie Pie’s Secret Dungeon’s mailbox, I got a big package here I was asked to deliver by a fellow named Zan Alloy.” Post Haste asked off in pondering a location, he’s at the right address, but he can’t find the mailbox around the place; probably cause it’s a secret anyway.

“Oh, well this might be a first. Usually Pinkie Pie brings things to those that live below us.” Mr. Cake spoke a bit surprise to hear and even learn of such a thing happening at this moment.

“Not to worry, listen, just slide it down that secret dungeon shot and it’ll get there.” Mrs. Cake spoke to calmly address the issue of what’s happening here for them all to handle now.

Then Post Haste looked nearby to see in a surprise, some sorta transit floor elevator. How did that get there, and bigger question is, when was it put in. But that look like something to head down to the secret dungeon below Sugarcube Corner.

“Hugh, I can’t believe I didn’t notice that was there.” Post Haste rub the back of his head in puzzled by this as he never would have guess that was there.

“Pinkie installed it for such an occasion if someone below ever get mail.” Mrs. Cake explained this to the mailman pony of such a contraption.

“Right, and it was recently finished by her, if you can believe that.” Mr. Cake stated how their pink pony managed to get this thing done just recently.

So without making such a fuss over it, Post Haste set the big package box on the trap door slot and pushed a button to see that it was sinking down below while two tops on the side closed it afterwards. Post Haste thought it was strange, but he only shrug it off while he had a signature from the Cakes, got a tip of which was from Pinkie Pie’s coin jar for paying her mail orders or for someone below as the guy left afterwards.

And below in the secret dungeon, the elevator trap door lowered itself to a stop with the package box still there in one piece. And when Goldie, Pinkamena & Omega return back, they saw it. And when they approached it, there was a note that was address to…Omega. As it read ‘Here’s a metal artwork I hope you’ll like, from one being of metal to a mechanical metal bot, but you know wha I’m saying. Sign, Zan Allow, AKA, Z-Strap.’ which was the end of the note. Being curious, the group slowly begin to open up the package box that was about the size of a pony size and they see saw what was there.

“Oh my…” Pinkamena gasped in surprise in seeing this object they opened up.

“Wow.” Goldie replied off in being stunned by something…incredible.

“Such frame work…such artist designs…such flawless structure of metallic craftsmanship.” Omega slowly spoke in addressing the manner of what he can say was like an artwork that he never seen before.

Soon the camera zooms away to see what look like a metallic dark gray metal mare statue. And it had some pose of rising upwards from some ground to make a stand as if being seen as being proud. And there were pink and blazing colors made around it to make her look like she came up through a brilliantly lit light to almost…resemble Pinkamena Diane Pie. Now this sorta felt a bit odd, but, it’s art, what can you say about it?

“I think I’m in love.” Omega spoke off to say from grasping his front hooves to the metal statue’s hooves.

“You’re in love with that metal statue figure of a mare?” Goldie raised an eyebrow in questioning such a bold action of declaring a love for an object.

“Aw, I think it’s sweet. Hey, look, more inscription words on the metal plate.” Pinkamena replied off to say before noticing a metal plate at the bottom of the metal state with words crafted on it to say something. “It says ’Here be the beauty of metal that burns a desire to be everlasting and ever ageless. Make no mistake, she can represent Pinkamena for her achieving feats and now stands in the light. Thus, the metal statue’s name shall be…Pink Iron, to show the spirit of which such a hero should be’, and that’s it. Wow, guess he was not kidding about being a good artist in making metal figure structures.” Now the pink pony was surprised an amazed by this statue in how it’s supposed to be like her, yet different in the spirit form of art or something.

“I’m surprised that he knew Omega cared about you to make a metal statue of you.” Goldie stated how he’s surprise Zan Alloy knew such info to make this.

“I shall place this in my quarters, so that in my spare moments, I can marvel at such artwork.” Omega declared this out before carefully picking up the metal mare statue to bring it to his place.

“Well, this will be taking some time to get used to.” Goldie slowly stated in seeing this will be something new to get by of Omega’s actions.

“Hehe, yep, can’t wait to see how the others respond to what we got.” Pinkamena giggled a bit while imagining how the others will say once they see Omega has a nice artwork of a metal mare model of herself in his rest area.

With that, both brother and sister make off with some laughs. And then they slowly move off to follow how Omega shall choose where to put his new artwork. As things begin to go dark, many things are left in puzzlement, but at least things have a certain way of turning out for the best, in some way of speaking.

-----------------

At this moment, the scene opens to the train station where Zan, Grams, and their two new friends are getting ready to board a train to take them all back to Manehattan. As they were saying goodbye to Twilight & friends, someone was seen coming up to also give a little goodbye to those about to leave.

"Grams; look; Ain't that Flare Tiger?" Zan asked off in noticing someone coming to them.

"Why it sure seems so, must be here to say goodbye before we head home." Grams replied off in seeing the girl coming here now at the timing.

"Haha, Ah glad ya' fine along with ya' new friends!" Flare Tiger laughed off a bit in seeing this group and those that are Zan's new friends.

"Hum-Hum....Agreed. The truth's already been told. Hehe, but you didn't expect to see Flare Tiger lives here too, did yah?" Grams replied while she chuckle a bit on the statement of what Zan missed out on.

"Well yeah, I thought... you know. She still lived in Digitrisland...or wherever it was she came from." Zan replied off confused on the subject that left him in the dark.

Flare Tiger nodded in hearing that statement before speaking. "Eeyup, but Ah discovered about the Tree of Harmony and told mah family as they've decided to move here for a few reasons." She explained the case of her being here and such.

"Let me guess. Protected the Tree of Harmony?" Zan asked off in already figuring one reason in particular.

"Eeyup." Flare Tiger grinned to say this before speaking another subject. "At least mah being away, Ronson missed one more Alicorn, and...it was checkmate." She giggled a bit in finding that last statement kinda funny since if Ronson knew she was in town, he caught her and get even more powerful, but oh well...too bad for him.

"Wait minute... Zan? You know Flare Tiger?!?" Twilight Sparkle asked off when she noticed this sorta pattern of discussion.

"Eeyup," Flare Tiger replied off with a chuckle before going on with some listeners. "Ah still remember, since Ah bump into him long ago as I was able to smell his aura." She explained that part out which sounded weird, but hey, the gang have heard weirder things.

"She almost blurted out my secret, if I didn't get her to Grams for an explanation." Zan issued off the fact which made Flare Tiger giggle sheepishly cause she almost said he was an element user in front of a live crowd and with eyes & ears open in which Ronson almost heard them...almost that is.

"Turns out, Flare Tiger knew who he was a Bearer of the Element and she decided to reveal her element to us." Grams explained the case of how things went down of their meeting.

"Then to prove to them Ah was fer real, Ah had no choose but asked Zan if he's wanna learn how to use his element. As Ah told him that's how Ah know someone who had knowledge of a Bend technique called; Metal-bending." Flare Tiger explained her case of what she did for the two in helping to educate their minds, and for Zan in using his Metal Element.

"I didn't know if what she said was true or not, so we agree." Zan shrug off his shoulders in stating that he and his grandma didn't know why, but they allowed it.

"She disappeared through a strange dimensional portal and gave us a scroll." Grams nodded before she told the story of how things happened next.

"Ah brought them a scroll from another world where the bending techniques exist." Flare Tiger nodded while she explained the case of the matter. "That scroll was made from the first bender who discovered a specialized bending and her named is Toph Beifong, she's a human." She explained this other part of her discussion on the matter.

Iron Brave whistled a bit in hearing such a story of there is a human that discovered a metal bending art. "I wish I could meet her. I would've been glad to get to know about that." Iron Brave almost wished that he met the human who discovered such a unique bending art.

"You know, that's the thing, Flare Tiger told us who she is..." Zan slowly spoke off in about to tell this matter. "She maybe human, but unlike others, she has one problem since birth; she's blind." The guy slowly pointed out the drawback of Toph's succession is that she can't see a thing.

"WHAT," The Mane Six bunch & some of the others yelled out in hearing this; the one who made such bending is blind; but then how?

"But that's....Impossible! If she's really blind, how was her bending even discovered or even achieve!?!" Iron Brave yelled out in protesting against the thought of someone that made such a bending art with metal is blind, how could they achieve that. "

"Easy, she's born an Earthbender." Flare Tiger smiled off to state this other fact. "Then she did discover her seismic sense, due to her childhood. Then in the end, she used it for years until she was a young lady as she discovered that she had another bending, which is Metalbending, due to her seismic sense." She explained off that last batch of stuff for those to understand here.

Some that never heard this story were a bit intrigued while some are baffled.

"According to the scroll that my grandchild studied, anyone that wants to know about bending techniques, then they gotta head out to her special school called; 'The Bending Elements' Techniques School, or known as BETS." Grams explained the case about what she and Zan heard about from the scroll Flare Tiger brought them about Metalbenders.

"While my element works differently, some forms might be useful." Zan pointed out the case of how his Metal Element and Metalbending are different; some ideas aren't bad in using. "So nice chatting with yeah Flare Tiger, but it's time me, my family, and new pals, head on home." The guy pointed out as the final whistle from the train was heard that was the last call before it would depart.

"Of course, have a swell time!" Flare Tiger smiled off to give a little farewell wave to the group.

Soon after a few more goodbyes were done, Zan, Grams, along with the guy's new pals; Ellie & Matt, boarded the train before it closed its doors. And with a final whistle, the train finally departs, as much of those on the train wave their goodbyes to the gang, as they shall always remember this day. The day a guy who was believed to be bad, turn out to be good, as the lesson is learn; never judge a book by its cover, until you've looked inside to judge. And soon everything goes dark with this story....finally come to its ending.

The End

Author's Note:

Major Cast

Bryton James: Zan Alloy/Z-Strap
Christopher Plummer: Ronson the Changeling King
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Ashleigh Ball: Rainbow Dash, Applejack
Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Pinkamena Diane Pie
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Princess Luna, Granny Smith, Mrs. Cake
Cathy Weseluck: Spike the Dragon, Mayor Mare, Post Haste
Jason Marsden: Ben Mare
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Chris Sanders: Phobos the Dragon
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom
Claire Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeline Peters: Scootaloo
Nicole Oliver: Princess Celestia
Andrew Francis: Shining Armor, Blaze Leo
David Lodge: Iron Brave
Britt McKillip: Princess Cadance
June Foray: Grams
Jim Cummings: Various Steel Golems
Orlando Bloom: Golden Heart
Vic Mignogna: Omega

Minor Cast

Jim Miller: King Sombra
Lara Jill Miller: Autumn Gem
Jayson Thiessen: Havis the Light Elf
Kristen Bell: Hikari the Light Elf
Peter New: Big Macintosh
Scott McNeil: Tough Apple
Emma Watson: Flare Tiger
Brian Drummond: Mr. Carrot Cake, Jack Zen
Lee Tockbar: Snips
Richard Ian Cox: Snails
Corey Burton: Sir Spell Nexus
Kellie Martin: Ellie Martin
Scott Menville: Matt Martin

Finally the fic is done! Been a while but it's good to get this done. Okay, here's the info for the next fic.

"Sunset Shimmer's Return?!: Sunset Shimmer is revealed to have returned but is confused and not really knowing about the events of "Equestria Girls Remake". Twilight realize that this pony is from the human world who was send to Equestria by pony Sunset, and with no way to get back for 2.5 years, the new Sunset Shimmer must learn to live in the new world."

Yep, Sunset Shimmer is back but not the one we know, but her human self. Can't wait for it so until next time, read, review and suggest!

The characters Zan meets are related to being the main cast from Zevo-3.

Omega’s response ‘I think I’m in love.’ was somewhat a reference to when the Sonic Archie version Omega replied in seeing Blaze The Cat’s display of powerful force of burning things to a cinder.

Toph Beifong is one of the characters of "Avatar: The Last Airbender."

Comments ( 2 )
Comment posted by GMD deleted Oct 20th, 2014

Learn to punctuate, and don't use ampersands in your story description. Using ampersands in anything other than the name of a cutesy ice cream shop or something similar is sheer laziness.

Ronson is seen as a greet stallion

Like a Wal-Mart greeter?

Login or register to comment