• Published 10th Aug 2014
  • 2,315 Views, 85 Comments

A New Look At Death - IHF1998



A HiE fic about one CIA deep cover assassin that was betrayed and killed by the ones he trusted. Now he finds himself in Equestria with nothing but the clothes on his back and his blades. Oh and don't forget his magic!

  • ...
25
 85
 2,315
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 22 )

I love this chapter. It was nice to see Malekh play a prank on Twilight and making Celestia and Luna blush through half the chapter. I hope that the competition between them gets more intense. The fight with Blueblood was good and I hope to see more of Elena because she's adorable. Anyway, I hope to see more of this story soon. Merry Christmas.

Did you base Elena off Moka Akashiya from Rosario Vampire?

DAMM AWESOME christmas!

5420247 Wow... I honestly wasn't expecting someone to get that reference! Yes, I did base her off of Moka... Rosario Vampire is one of my favorite manga out there! Just sucks that the anime didn't do it much justice...

5421080
I feel the same way. If there was any maga/anime I could live out the rest of my life in it would be Rosario Vampire.

5421426 Lol, mine would probably be Naruto... I know it ended, but that is my all-time favorite manga/anime. Close second would be Rosario Vampire, but I love action and fighting so... Yeah, I'd love to be a ninja running around killing bitches.

Awesome Job!

Aaaand now we wait for the next chapter....:moustache:

Finally you're fucking BACK!
It's been a while...
YAY YOU'RE BACK!
Welcome back.

5537739 Sorry, I've been getting swamped lately. I get home from school and automatically have to go to work... I just haven't really found much time to write... But I am still here, just I update very slowly...

5571065 Perfectly understandable!

Bleach via sword and certain power aspects
SAO by swords
I feel a little bit of a "fairy tale" vibe...unsure why but I feel it...
And another series I long forgot the name of...

Interesting, story is well planned out, and for all the chapters out so far, I haven't seen any errors (other than POSSIBLE typos)

3rd fav fic so far :pinkiehappy:
(Potential of jumping to first fav though :pinkiecrazy: )

5590510 Woah bro... :pinkiegasp: that means a lot. Thank you. :pinkiehappy:

5622856
Yep. Just saying the truth.

And I'm just tossing this out there, but if you ever need any help, you can ask me. :derpytongue2:

:pinkiecrazy: Editing, suggestions for plot twists/story in general, etc. I can help in a lot of ways. :pinkiecrazy:

5623225 I'll hold you to that :twilightsmile:

COME ON PLEASE TAKE IT OFF HIATUS PLEASE I BEG OF YOU THIS IS THE FUCKIN BEST FANFIC IVE EVER BLOODY SEEN

and you have some nice taste in music

6035823 The second I get enough time, I promise I'll update. I actually had to delete my next chapter because it was shit. Thanks for the compliment too. And again, I'll update as soon as I can.

I am so sorry to everyone who has been waiting for my next update, my internet is down at my house and COX is asking for too much money to get it back on. If I update, I apologize in advance for any errors there may be. I thank you all for waiting patiently for the next update, I promise you won't have to wait much longer.

Are you going to work on this more? Also I love this story.

I wouldn't mind but to many stories have the humans living in Ponyville, its gotten pretty old.

6776813

I thank you all for waiting patiently for the next update, I promise you won't have to wait much longer.

Oh hey, new update soon!

73w, 5d ago

*sigh* May it's gentle soul rest in poni

Login or register to comment