• Published 6th Jul 2014
  • 1,775 Views, 13 Comments

A Bond Carved In Blood - MajorFrostwing



Charles A. Bishop is a vampire From Earth he lived a normal life of luxury. Something happened when he decided to go to bed one day. He woke up in Equestria discovered in the middle of a field could he put his life together in this new world?

  • ...
8
 13
 1,775

Part 8: A Dance With A Vampire Part 2

A Bond Carved In Blood
Part 8: A Dance With A Vampire Part 2

By: Major Frostwing

The song finally ended with Chrysalis and myself stepping off of the dance floor. We noticed Twilight and her friends we moved towards them when we were stopped by a group of people who wanted to ask us a few questions.

"Can you answer us a few questions?" I looked at the people in front of us knowing who they were.

"Why is the press here at such a pristine party?" I asked them slightly annoyed.

"The press is allowed in to the gala as long as we have a ticket." The lead paparazzi said smiling he flipped open his notepad. "Now can you explain to us what a vampire is?" He asked as I shook my head.

"Vampires are a very old breed from the other side of the world that is constantly covered in shadows." I began with a smile. "We have to drink blood to survive." I saw all of them freeze looking up to me with shocked looks on their faces. "We do not have to drink directly from the source most of us drink from blood packets it's safer and allows us to feed as much as we want." They sighed in relief.

"Are you a potential enemy to the crown?" I looked to Chrysalis with a confused look on my face she could only giggle.

"Really all the questions and that's the one you went with. First off, rude and second, I would not have helped with the treaty between the ponies and the changelings if I was an enemy to the crown." I adjusted my suit with a smile showing my fangs. "Now if you excuse me I have to speak with my friends." Chrysalis and myself moved past the paparazzi. They were about to ask me another question when I raised my hand to stop them.

"Charles, are you enjoying the party?" Twilight asked walking to us smiling.

"We are enjoying the festivities sadly a few people have only caused us problems but that is to be expected of the foolish prince." Twilight soured at the mention of the name.

"Blue Blood?" She asked and I nodded. "He is such a brat and all he does is use women as trophies." She pinched the bridge of her nose sighing.

"He is young when he is thrown into the real world it will smack him into shape." Chrysalis shook her head.

"Yea and you're a normal pony." She joked.

"I believe you just used sarcasm I thought I taught you better than that." She giggled at me. "Remember I am older than you your supposed to respect your elders." I waved a finger.

"Yea older, by 3 years." She pouted.

"Technicalities." I said dismissively. "Oh well let us go and walk through the garden all of us I want to show you something special for the night." Twilight raised her eye brow at me before getting the attention of her friends. They came over Rarity a little more hesitantly.

"What's up." Rainbow said giving me a two finger salute.

"Please don't do that salute to me but anyway lets go outside to the garden." I motioned for all of them to follow me.

"Twilight." Rainbow stopped Twilight. "What's up with Charles he seems a little off tonight." She whispered to her. "I used to trust him but right now he seems more dangerous tonight." I turned looking back at Rainbow and Twilight I had nothing to fear with them so I continued on my way to the garden.

"He is a vampire Rainbow they are still unknown for the most part in this world." Twilight said calmly. "Now let us go he is expecting us to follow him." Twilight walked after the group Rainbow did the same slightly annoyed.

--------------------------------------------

We all arrived outside in the garden I looked to the sky noticing all of the bats flying around. "Here we go I just have to bring them to me." I said looking to the bats with a smile.

"The animals here don't like anyone except the princesses." Fluttershy said slightly annoyed which made everyone turned to her. "I.. mean I-I'm sorry." She hid behind her hair.

"It is alright Fluttershy but this is a vampire skill." I cupped my hands around my mouth letting out a loud single ping. Everyone covered their ears at how loud it was. The bats turned flying down to me they hovered floating around me. "Hello comrades of the night." I held out my hand as five landed on my fingers hanging upside down. "Can you help me with a little trick?" I heard a few pings of them talking to me. "Alright let us go up into the air." They nodded taking to the sky I followed after them.

"What is he doing?" Rainbow asked watching me. "How can he fly without wings?" I only chuckled as I reached my height.

The bats circled me at a rapid speed a small cloud of dust fell from the small cyclone of bats. They dispersed flying off in separate directions The girls looked around seeing no sign of me. "Up here." I said sitting on a balcony above them. A few bats rested on my shoulders as the girls looked up seeing me. "A small vampire trick know as a familiar teleport but a lot of us call it "Batting out."" I used quotations using my fingers.

"Vampire magic is very interesting." Twilight said eye practically shining from the thought of new knowledge. I jumped off the balcony landing next to them with a gentle tap.

"I have to say Charles you are a very interesting man." Rarity said batting her eyelashes at me.

"Sorry Rarity but I'm taken." I said walking over to Chrysalis. "She is a beautiful woman." Chrysalis blushed looking away smiling.

"How did you tame these bats?" Fluttershy said reaching to pet one but it screeched I placed my hand on it's head.

"She is a friend be nice." I said as the bat let out a tiny click before climbing over to Fluttershy's hand. "See she is nice so you should be nice as well." The other bats flew up landing on the other girls. "When we go to inside go back to your night my friends." They all let out tiny clicks.

"You seem to be very good with animals Charles." Fluttershy said petting the bat.

"Only certain animals mostly predators other animals run from me because I am a greater predator than all others." The bat on my shoulder let out a loud click as the others perked up looking off in a direction towards the Everfree Forest. "What is wrong?" I asked him as he clicked again. "I see..." I muttered looking off at the forest. "Ladies do me a favor." I bit into my wrist letting the blood flow freely onto the ground. "Go inside and inform the guards that there is a very large creature coming this way." Twilight was about to protest when the blood raised up to my hand forming an orb along with a spear.

"Alright Charles." Chrysalis said moving into the ball room pulling the others in with her magic.

-------------------------------

I stood waiting for the creature to come into view it was a large bird easily 20 foot long 80 foot wingspan. "Well then aren't you a large one." I adjusted the spear in my hand pulling back and launching it forward towards the bird I saw it hit the wing of the creature. "So sad." I clenched my fist as the spear exploded into spikes impaling the creature making it fall. "Get up I'm not finished with you." I muttered spinning the orb of blood around me.

I saw a second bird launch out of the trees towards the castle. I heard the door behind me kick open as guards rushed out spears at the ready. "On the ground monster." They ordered me I only sighed forming a second spear out of my blood pool.

"Focus on the true enemy you fools." I said pulling back my arm letting loose the spear towards the bird it dodged by spinning towards me. I raised my hands as my orb spread out in front of me in a net formation I pushed it out launching it towards the bird it was caught in it but ripped through it. "Dammit." I raised my hands catching it's beak it pushed me back slamming me into the wall I felt it's beak pierce my chest as I was pushed through the wall by the force of it hitting me. The party goers screamed running out of the castle ballroom. The bird lifted me into the air throwing me through a pillar.

The bird let out a large screech moving through the room trying to attack the party goers when it was about to strike someone a piece of a pillar slammed into the head of the creature knocking it off course. "You large fucking feather brain." I yelled standing up from the rubble. "I'm going to eat you now." I began walking towards the bird as it turned it's attention to me. It screeched at me before charging me. I raised my hand as it slammed into it, it suddenly stopped as I stood there glaring at the creature. "My turn." I said with a smile I crushed my hand on the creatures beak lifting it up before slamming it to the ground. "Fuck." I lifted the creature again slamming it back down. "YOU!" I proceeded to only lift it's head and slam it into the ground repeatedly. "YOU RUINED MY SUIT!" I continued on slamming it to the ground before letting go walking to it's neck. I snapped my fingers as flames erupted around it's neck burning off it's feathers. My teeth sunk into the neck of the creature drinking until I had my fill. Moving away the blood poured out of it's neck wound. "Now that won't do I want more." I pulled my hand back as it's blood was pulled out of it's body by force I saw the light fade from it's eyes as it died. The blood I had collected spilled on the floor rolling out of ballroom doors down the steps.

I saw the door open as a few guards entered the room what they saw made them freeze in fear. "What is wrong? Move out of the way." Chrysalis said moving past them but froze looking at me. What she saw was me covered head to toe in blood with the large creature dead at my feet.

"Sorry looks like I made a mess." I shrugged raising my hand as the blood flowed back into the room forming hundreds of orbs of blood. "I will clean this up right away." The blood surrounded the creature lifting it up out of the broken wall. "FOUR!" I yelled As the creature launched out back into the Everfree forest. It crashed through the trees coming to a stop a ways in the forest edge. "Much better." I said placing my hands on my hips triumphant.

"Charles I am happy that you stopped the beast but did you have to caused such a mess." Chrysalis slammed her fist on the back of my head. "For a very old vampire you are as messy as a child." She shook her head scolding me. "You can try to act your age." She slapped my head again.

"Dear stop hitting me." I covered my head with my arms as she continued to hit me.

"I have to agree with Chrysalis, Charles." Twilight said walking up to me. "That was a little to violent for normal people to see.

"Ok so let me get this straight." I began looking up to them. "I shouldn't have helped everyone and just let it do what it wanted." I said standing up stretching. "Can I go to bed now the sun will be up soon." They shook their heads before pointing off in the direction of the rooms. "Thank you." a orb of blood surrounded me completely. The blood seemed to just fade out of existence leaving no trace of me ever being in the room.

Author's Note:

Blegh I am some what iffy about this chapter but I like it as well showing off Charles in combat was fun but the combat seemed a little broken and jumpy. I will be editing this when I have finished with the story completely to make it better. But right now I am working on my side project so await the next chapter and have fun reading.

Comments ( 3 )

This was fun:pinkiecrazy:.

Nice story, but dude. Fucking. Commas. Please use them more liberally in your literary endeavors.

5714495
when I start working on the series again which won't be for a while since I am currently working on other projects

Login or register to comment