• Published 8th Jul 2014
  • 2,704 Views, 160 Comments

College Romance - Nightlock106



Summer is now over, and Vinyl and Octavi have had to part ways for a short while. But they soon meet again when they find out that they are now college roommates.

Comments ( 25 )

Wow, you update quick!
Also, YAY, they're getting back together again!

Er... wasn't it visiting HOURS? Because that felt more like minutes....

4769849 Well, I do have a lot of free time on my hooves to get his done :pinkiehappy: And also you need to say SPOILER ALERT before you post a comment like that :ajbemused:

4769864 I tend to skip over some of the less important stuff so that way it doesn't get WAY too clunky and hard to understand.

4769870 I'm still wondering how to do that with text :derpyderp2:

4769880 It's done by putting and then the end tag /spoiler (in the square brackets) to close it

4769886 Oh you mean like this

Reminds me of the old saying of Joel Heymen..."FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Kiss, kiss." xD

This was kind of anti-climatic.

Comment posted by Nightlock106 deleted Jul 30th, 2014

i noticed some comments saying it was anti-climactic. what the readers need to understand is that its your story. besides, i liked this ch. shows strength of char. in Tavi, as im sure was your intent . and vinyl snapping into place with her feelings and priorities. also shows neons true nature in this scene, which explains alot about vinyls indecisiveness toward him.

If you wanted, you could make this a drawn out section about the time it takes to get tavi's trust back. but that won't suit the chapters set style for quick and short chapters. i look forward to how you play this out. <3

4769873 I really don't think you should do that too much, most are here for interaction between Vinyl and Tavi and skipping over that kinda ruins that a bit, especially when it is not really explained. Don't get me wrong, I love the story and it's kinda nice to have some shorter chapters in between the 5k chapters i usually read, but you are really skipping out on a chance to show some real character development between the two. But in the end it is your story and you do what YOU want. Don't let anyone else control it. Not even me. Especially not me.

Comment posted by TheOneAJ deleted Jul 29th, 2014

4842285 That's a different Neon.

My sequal senses tells me Neon will be back in the next installment and he'll be just as big a raging douche as this time.

Is there going to be a sequel

4966343 Maybe, I have to figure out how to make it work with what I have already.

4969781 I think I remember seeing a note that the title was "Mending a Broken Relationship"

thank celestia Octavia foregives her but doesn't mean i do I'm still pisted but can you finish the book already

Is it just me, or does the visiting hours seem really, really short at this hospital? Just hermetically seal the hospital, then you won't get outsiders bringing in their germs and viruses.

Login or register to comment