• Published 22nd Jun 2014
  • 1,316 Views, 39 Comments

Doctor Twilight & Miss Sparkle - mocandragon5



Twilight's life as a princess is becoming stressful, so she tries to find relief in a small red potion. Chaos ensues.

  • ...
5
 39
 1,316

5 - Crime Scene

Author's Note:

Just a small update to get me focused on this again.

~Abandoned House, Ponyville, April 7th, 5:00 AM~

"Let's see here" the stallion said, looking over the crime scene for roughly the third time. This murder seemed to come out of nowhere, no rhyme or reason to it. The letter had come in roughly three hours earlier. The victim was one miss Rarity, fashion designer and shop owner in Ponyville, but they were at a loss as to who the assailant could be. They had found a scrap of cloth near the scene, the only identifiable on it was blood belonging to the victim. The cloth had some hairs on it, but no pony on their database had similar DNA.

"Sir, we seem to have identified the murder weapon" a rather pale blue unicorn said, his voice breaking the silence of a few minutes.

"What could it be then?" the stallion in charge of the operation asked.

"It may sound strange sir, but it seems to be an umbrella. A puncture wound in the same shape and size as the most popular umbrella brand's metal tip. The victim seemed to be restraining the murderer as long as possible until being exhausted, as shown by marks on the victim's forelegs, and then the murderer pierced her throat with the umbrella. A lot of force would have been required, and as the victim was restrained, it must have been a unicorn, as all hooves were occupied" the pale blue pegasus, a coroner, said, looking down at the ground.

"A unicorn who has never been investigated for a crime, or been a victim in any sort of crime, then. That narrows it down a lot." the stallion said, nodding his head. Most ponies here were unicorns and just by glancing at them, they would be ale to figure out who it may be. "We will continue our investigation later on, when there are more ponies moving about. I will get a decree from princess Celestia to have all unicorns report for a blood test in the town square at midday. If we don't find a match, then we search the rest of Equestria."

Comments ( 5 )

better tell Celestia before they find you Twilight...

6185943 Nice to see you again. And, I think her paranoia may stop that.

6186056 maybe. or the Other Twilight will stop her and kill Celestia to prevent her from seeing her.

6186147 Now you're getting the hang of it. I'm going to start writing daily, hopefully, though the next few days, I may not, or only write short updates. I am, however, starting another MLP story based on another story.

time is ticking

Login or register to comment